Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lynn's Tease

"“Please, tell me you’re hard. Hmmm, I want your cock so bad. I want to taste it.”"

14
7 Comments 7
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
A wave of heat passes over his face making me smile. I trail my fingertips closer to the increasingly tight area around his groin. All the while with the other hand, I raise my drink and take a sip continuing the chatter around the table.

“Earl, are you alright?” Cynthia asks. Only Cynthia was across from us, her date Paul had gone up to the register and was currently paying for our tab at a restaurant.

Earl quickly adjusts his shirt and visibly gulps, as I casually slip my hand into my bag and pretend to look for something. Cynthia has no idea of what is going on.

“I’m a little under the weather.” Earl lies quickly. His face is flushed and his eyes are glistening. I graze my fingertips across his thigh and I can feel him shiver in anticipation.

“Maybe you should go home,” Cynthia insists.

“No, I’m fine really.” Earl insists.

“Are you sure babe? We can go to the movies some other time.” I ask him, sliding my hand back to the inside of his thigh before slightly squeezing his package. The booth we were sitting in covered any trace of my movements.

Paul’s voice interrupts us. His deep voice surprises me and when I turn I can see his eyes flick to see my hand resting on Earl’s groin. I don’t move my hand if anything I continue to massage Earl’s erection. Earl adjusts himself slightly giving me more access to do as I please. We both enjoy the thrill of having someone watch us.

Paul’s eyes widen in surprise but he only clears his throat.

“What’d I miss?” His eyes dart back to me and I notice a slight shift in his position, but otherwise he acts unfazed.

“We were just about to go to the movies. Speaking of which, we are late.” Cynthia replies. Her blonde curls bounce as she half drags Paul towards the exit.

“Wouldn't want to miss that, would we?” Paul smirks.

Earl pushes me in front of him in an attempt to hide his hard on. My hard on, the one I created. I delightfully think.

Once inside Paul’s car, Earl and I are in the back while Cynthia and Paul are in the front. Paul’s eyes meet mine through the rear view mirror and I lick my lips in response before giving a knowing smile at Earl. Earl’s green eyes light up in response. The truth is he enjoys this game as much as I do.

With the radio on full blast, I undo my seat belt and slowly readjust myself next to Earl, careful to make sure that Paul can see us. There's no point in doing such naughty things without an audience.

“Are you hard?” I whisper into Earl’s ear, while running my hands underneath his shirt feeling the contours of his chest.

“Do you want to fuck me hard? Do you want to punish me for teasing you during dinner?” I lick my way up his neck and suck on his ear lobe, all the while rubbing his hardened erection through the material of his jeans. His hands explore my body, while mine explore his.

“Please, tell me you’re hard. Hmmm, I want your cock so bad. I want to taste it.”

“Can I please have a taste? “ I continue to tease him before biting his lip softly

A slight groan escapes his lips in response, before he removes my hands from his groin.

“Be a good girl, and you’ll get a taste of my cum.” He half growls and half whispers into my ear. I shiver with lust, and squeeze my legs together to help alleviate some of the need growing inside of me.

I pout my lips in response but say nothing.

“What movie do you want to watch?” Cynthia calls out. I pause and look back into the mirror. Paul hasn’t said a word but instead looks red, excited, his pupils were palpable and his grip on the steering wheel tightens.

Both Earl and I smile at Paul’s reaction. We both knew that he was watching us and enjoying every second of it. The lust in the air was growing and electrifying.

Earl unfastenens his pants and immediately releases his beautiful cock. A small sliver of precum is visible, making me lick my lips in anticipation. The flashing of car headlights make it look all the more impressive.

I want to taste him and put my lips around his shaft but for now I would have to settle with my hands. I softly envelope the bottom of his shaft around my fingers. I alternate between lightly stroking it and fondling his balls keeping up a steady rhythm.

“Umm. Dunno, which one do you want to watch?” I ask Cynthia nonchalantly, all while my movements with my hands do not falter.

“How about the Nicholas Spark one?”

“Hmmm. What do you think Paul?” I ask.

I look into the mirror and can see Paul gazing at me, with feral lust in his eyes. The hardened look sends shock waves of desire through me and I can feel a trickle of pussy juice slip out of my slit. Paul only half mumbles a response while gritting his teeth.

Earl chuckles, “Not that crap.” Acting perfectly natural, as if receiving a handjob in the back of a car was a day to day thing.

“Fine. We’ll watch something else.” Cynthia whines, completely clueless.

I quicken the pace around Earl’s shaft in response, as his fingers pry into my cleavage. Earl’s fingertips graze across my breasts, squeezing and twisting my hardened nipples. He flicks them and envelops one in his mouth.

A small moan escapes my lips, as his tongue flicks and sucks around them.

All of a sudden the car stops, and both Earl and I quickly readjust ourselves. Earl shoves his cock back inside his pants and I make sure to cover my exposed breasts. The tinted windows stop us from being seen from people on the sidewalk.

“Lynn I swear I’m going to take you right here and now if you don’t get your ass out of this car.” Earl growls at me before pulling me out of the vehicle. I had been teasing him all throughout dinner and the whole ride here, without letting him cum.

“What’s going on?” Cynthia yells, as Earl half drags me across the street. His rampant erection, although confined in his pants, was also clearly exposed to the world.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

Stares come from men and women alike as we continue down the street. My breasts tingle and the emptiness in my core becomes desperate for attention.

I only wave to Cynthia with a small grin on my face to reassure her,before both Earl and I disappear into a tiny bar. Flickering neon lights and drinking patrons fill the busy bar.

Instantly I’m shoved into a small room with cleaning supplies and a few scattered remains of furniture. It looks like a small storage room.

“God, you’re such a little slut, Lynn.” Earl growls, groping my breasts savagely and ripping apart my blouse. His fingers twist and pull at my nipples sending shock waves of pleasure straight to my core.

Our lips lock and our tongues fight for dominance. Simultaneously, I release his hardened member and take it in my hands stroking it softly. All the while never breaking apart the kiss, his rough hands push me down onto a small table, and quickly hitch up my skirt only to reveal my glistening slit.

“Lynn.” Earl says my name like a prayer.

I lick my lips in anticipation and can’t help but stare at his manhood. The purple head is oozing with precum, and a deep red thick shaft lead down to a pair of impressive heavy balls. I spread my legs even further as an invitation for him to put that monster where it belongs.

His monster cock bounces with each step he takes towards me. Earl’s face looms over me and with one mighty thrust he impales me on his length. Giving me no time to adjust, his shaft pumps into me with a heavy pounding rhythm.

“Yes baby fuck me! Oh God don’t stop!”

“How does my cock feel inside your cunt?” He grunts each word in time with his deep thrusts.

“It feels so good…oooh” I half moan a response.

My eyeballs roll to the back of my head. I desperately hold onto him and trail my hands down his back. I shove my hips forward and press us closer together, desperate to get him deeper. I want all of him inside of me.

His hands grab mine and raise them up above my head, all while slowing down and continuing with shallower thrusts.

“Not good enough. Do you want me to stop?” Earl pulls out almost all the way. I can feel his length resting at my entrance, teasing me.

“No. Oh god please! I need your cock inside of me.” I desperately beg.

A sharp slap to my behind is his only response. My cunt clenches and spasms in response and my hips uncontrollably buck up sliding him further into me. I revel in the sensation of having his thick manhood lodge itself just a bit further inside of me. Where I covet it. Where I need him.

Earl quickly withdraws and flips me over onto my knees.

Smack!

The sound reverberates around the small room.

Smack!

“You’re such a slut, Lynn. You’re my slut.”

Smack!

Whimpers escape my lips with each slap across my behind. The added pain mixed in with pleasure only increases the steady juice leaking out of my slit. It's almost too much.

“You’re going to make me cum.” I moan out.

“No not yet. Not until I want you to.”

Arching my back, I spread my legs even further and slip my hands down between my legs.

“Please Earl, my cunt is greedy for your cock.” I beg, spreading out my pussy lips, while looking back at him with true desperation. Why couldn't he just give me what I so desperately needed?

Earl pauses taking in the sight of me begging to be fucked.

“Do you want my cock inside your pussy?”

I only nod my head and spread my pussy lips even further. With one quick stride he thrusts into me all at once, spreading my inner walls almost painfully. I feel my breasts sway with every moment as he continues to thrust into me with deadly force.

“Yes! Oh God yes!” I half scream out, wanting people to hear us.

My hands reach out and grab onto anything possible. Earl’s heavy thrusts were making the small table squeak.

“Hey what’s going on in there?” A gruff voice questions, knocking loudly on the door.

“Yes, please open up my tight pussy with your big cock baby. Ruin my pussy!” I scream out even louder, wanting this stranger to know what was going on. Earl pulls on my hair, making my back arch even more as he continues to thrust into me. Pinching my own nipples, I can feel my orgasm getting closer and closer.

As if sensing this, Earl slides his thumb up my clit and begins to rub it in little circles. I chant his name over and over again and I can feel my abdomen tightening. The loud slurping sounds of our sexes moving together fill the air.

The knocks on the door increase in vigor and incoherent shouting is all we can hear, making Earl and I more excited at the thrill of being exposed.

“You love this cock don’t you?” Earl asks me, sweat drips off of him and onto me with every movement. His blunt fingers rub faster and faster on my clit to the point where it almost hurts.

“I love your cock!” I truthfully answer.

“Cum Lynn. Cum for me.” Earl growls as he continues to pound into me. His cock head kisses my cervix each and every time.

My toes curl and my back arches before I shatter around him. I wail and thrash all around him uncontrollably as ecstasy consumes me unlike anything before. I am thrust into a dark place before coming back to reality.

Coming down, I slowly am aware of Earl’s hands resting on my hips steadying me. Slight uncontrollable delightful spasms still course through my body.

“Lynn, I’m going to cum.” Earl pulls out of me and begins to furiously stroke himself.

“Cum on me baby.” I command him, wanting his seed all over me.

Earl’s face contorts into pleasure as a silent cry escapes his throat. Spurts of hot gooey cum spurt outside of his erect cock and into the air. Some of it landing all over my chest, my abdomen and on top of my pussy. I spread it and smooth it around reveling in the sensation and its texture, before picking some off an erect nipple and licking my fingers.

The door handle jiggles and with a click it turns.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments