Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Is that your family?” Jake asked, pointing to a picture on my wall. It was a candid shot from the previous summer picnic.

“Yep, my beautiful wife, Nicola and our daughter Olivia. Before you ask, the ugly git’s me.”

Jake chuckled, “If you don’t mind me saying, you all look very happy there.”

“Yes, we were, it was a grand day. Mr A’s summer picnics are usually really good. Though Olivia’s off to stay with Nicola’s parents for part of the summer, so she’ll miss this year’s.”

A wistful feeling washed over me and I reflected on the summers that Nicola and I had had before the complications of marriage, kids and other adulting that we had got sucked into.

~~~~~

The first summer after Nicola finished school was one filled with sex. When we were not working or volunteering, we were off somewhere practising our newly found game. When our parents took their holidays, we moved in with each other and toward the end of summer I bought a small tent and single ring burner, packed up my car and we took off for a week by the coast. It was on the last day there that Nicola dropped a bombshell on me.

“I think we should split up," she said without looking at me.

When I pulled her face around, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“Why are you crying? That should be me, surely?”

“I don’t want to, but I think it would be best.”

“Because you're going to uni?" She nodded. "Why do you want to split up then?" I could feel anger building and was doing my best to keep calm, "I guess you want to be free to try some rich law student or other!”

I got up and crawled into the tent and I started to pack my clothes.

“No, Dave, wait!” she pleaded.

“What?”

“You know damn well money has nothing to do with how I feel! And rich or poor I don’t want to try anyone else. There was a good reason I applied to Newnham College!”

Her wind blew out a little then, "Dave, I love you, but I'm going to be away for three years to start, then there's going to be another two years after uni and that depends where I get a job. It's not fair on you, you've already waited for me for five years and now I'm about to make you do something similar. I can't ask you to wait all that time for me."

“Time is an illusion,” I said. “Time waiting for your doubly so!”

“Don’t think I missed that, nerd,” Nicola said, but not with the spirit she usually did.

“Did you think I might like to have a say in this? It was up to me to wait before and I did because I wanted to, I know now I did it because I love you. And you know what? I’d have done it again with pleasure for exactly the same reason.”

“I’m sorry, I should have spoken first, I’ve blown it, haven’t I?”

“I’m not saying you haven’t but why do you think you’ve blown it?”

“You said ‘I’d have done it’, past tense.” Nicola had always been shrewd at picking up little nuances in wording, I was convinced from early on that she had a mind for either law, politics or any job that played with words.

“I’d have done it, if it was needed.”

Nicola looked confused now, “What do you mean?”

“Well there’s three holidays each year, add to that you’re only going to be in Cambridge, it’s only a couple or three-hour drive and if I leave from work that’s nearly half an hour closer. So I can visit, if you like, from time to time. When you're done, hell we may have burnt out and moved on naturally, but if we're still together we can cross the bridge of where you get a job when we get there."

“I’m sorry,” she said again, but before I could enjoy my victory, “but you didn’t have to be such a shit either! You dare suggest I'll go with someone because they are rich again and I'll carry out my dad's threat from way back!"

I obviously looked confused.

Nicola leant over and put her hand between my legs, “Remember when he asked if you valued these?”

This broke the tension, a little.

I put a hand on each shoulder, “Just promise, in future, to talk to me before making decisions for us.”

Nicola put her hand on my chest and pushed me back into the tent. I shuffled backwards away from her, but she kept advancing. I gave up and lay back.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

Nicola crawled up my legs, a knee on either side of me. She paused at my thighs and fumbled with my jeans pulling them open and down.

“Doesn’t take much to wake him up, does it?” she asked, giving my cock a gentle flick.

I shrugged, “Being around you makes it easy.”

Nicola started to move again until she was sitting astride my hips. One of her hands reached under her tennis skirt and the other held my cock. I could feel her heat close to me, she had pulled her knickers to the side. She swiped back and forth a few times before, lining me up and slipping onto me a little. All I could do was lie back and enjoy what was happening.

“Now about these decisions, are you sure I need to talk to you before all of them?”

Like an idiot, I just grinned.

“Nothing to say? Fine, I’ll just…”

When I felt Nicola lift up a little, I stuttered to life.

“Well, not all of them,” I said.

Nicola reversed direction and dropped without pause; I slid in without issue until she was sitting on my hips.

“Good god! What got you so wet?”

A little giggle was her first response, then as she started moving her hips, “A little secret, I’ve spent the best part of the last couple of years at least a little damp when I’m with you.”

As she giggled again, I swear my chest and cock swelled to twice their size, I know my ego did. I don’t know if it was just the light coming through the canvas, but I could have sworn Nicola’s face was bright red, even with the orange hue.

“Some,” she said and lifted up.

“Decisions,” dropping down again.

“Are.” Up.

“Best.” Down, harder.

“Left,” up and now she was panting hard.

“To me!” She slammed down, speaking with her teeth gritted.

“Now, fuck me!”

I felt the smirk spread over my lips and gripped her hips, thrusting up. I loosened my grip a little and she rose as I pulled back. This was a mistake and we came apart, but I took the opportunity to spin her over onto her back and then we came together again. Nicola grabbed at my cock eager to have it in her again. I think I created a monster the night of her prom.

Joined once more, I started slowly, pulling out and thrusting in with Nicola pushing up to meet me. As we got our timing right, we moved faster, pushing in harder. Both of us panting hard, sweating in the sauna of a small tent under the summer sun. Both desperately chasing our orgasms. Nicola had her hand between us playing with her clit as I moved faster and faster.

I tensed and pushed hard into Nicola, my cock jerking inside several times as I unloaded into her. A shudder ran through me and then I noticed that Nicola was working her clit still. Her legs were clamped around me, I wasn’t going anywhere, so I started to flex my bum, making my cock jump inside her and I pulled my fingers over her tits, pulling to a point until I had her nipples between them. I squeezed a little and twisted some.

“Yes!”

Her panting was hard now, her eyes closed, her pleasure her only thought. I felt her thighs tighten on my side, her pussy throbbed gripping and releasing my cock as her back arched and she cried out.

“Oh! Yes!”

I lay over her and pulled her close, then I rolled over, pulling her on top of me. I am sure we both dozed for a few minutes. Then Nicola looked at me with a soft smile, content in the moment, I knew then I had been wrong to be angry.

“Well that was unexpected,” I said.

“I’m sorry, I had been so worried about telling you, I guess I was pretty pent up.”

“Maybe you should get pent up again or maybe just the odd row here and there?”

“How about we don’t argue or get pent up about things? How about we just talk things through, whatever’s on our minds? That and plenty of good old-fashioned hiding the sausage?” she suggested.

“That’ll work too,” I replied, smiling down at her.

Thanks to cbears52 for proofreading

Thank you to the moderators for helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments