Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A View From Above

"Mason thought it was hot outside that is, until Ariel showed up."

28
20 Comments 20
5.8k Views 5.8k
700 words 700 words

It was a hot day in July and I had just finished doing the yard work when my sister’s friend, Ariel came by. She was wearing a satin crop top which did little to conceal her nipples and those matching shorts looked as if they were painted on.

“Hi Mason, a happy belated seventeenth birthday. Sorry I missed it, was out of town.”

“Thanks Ariel, no problem. Sis had told me you weren’t able to be there.”

“Is Connie home?”

“No, she’s running some errands, but you’re welcome to wait.”

We walked to the backyard where she took a seat on a lounge chair. Cleaning and putting away the garden tools, I found it impossible to not take quick glances at Ariel. I knew she was out of my league being three years older than me, but a guy can dream. After finishing, I invited her in and offered her a cold glass of lemonade.

“You can wait here, I’m going upstairs to clean up.”

“Thanks Mason.”

I left her sitting on the couch as I went upstairs to my room. Though she acted cool, I was sure she had noticed the bulge in my shorts. After taking a quick shower, I splashed on some Polo and put on a pair of shorts. I slipped on my Cubs T-shirt and walking toward the stairs, heard moaning. Reaching the landing, I looked down and stood there in disbelief as I watched Ariel masturbating.

Laying on her back, the shorts were down around her ankles and one hand was inside her panty. The top was pulled down, exposing her ample breasts and erect nipples. Her head was on a throw pillow and her eyes were closed. I pulled down my shorts, grabbed hold of my stiff cock and began jerking off as I watched Ariel bring herself off.  

My hand moved slowly up and down at first as I watched my dream girl. I thought to myself, “This is way better than watching porn on the internet.”  She certainly looks more beautiful than those porn actresses with their fake tits. I then moved my hand in fast, long, twisting strokes up to the mushroom shaped head and back down. Her hand was moving faster, the moans grew louder as she got closer. I felt myself getting close to coming and wanted to come with her.

SharonLeeht
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonLeeht

Neither one of us could hold back any longer and we came together. I came so hard, the first load shot between the balusters and landed on her tits. Her eyes popped open, she looked up at me and smiled. I froze as my balls emptied themselves and waited for a reaction.

She brought her fingers from inside her panty and licked up her juices. She then rubbed most of my cream into her tits and licked the rest from her fingers. I used my T-shirt to clean myself off and that’s when we heard my sister pull into the driveway. Both of us quickly dressed, I went back to my room for a new shirt and once dressed, I went downstairs to find Connie sitting with Ariel. Both were sipping the lemonade and offered me a glass.

After we finished our drink, Connie looked at Ariel and said, “We should get going to the mall.”

I followed them out to the car and held the door open for Ariel. Before getting in she whispered,” I was thinking of you Mason, the whole time. We are definitely going to get together for more fun.”

She got in the car and they drove off. Leaving me gaping with my erection threatening to burst my shorts. That was the start of one long hot summer, which I will always remember.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


**


Copyright ©2020 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments