Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nature's Tease

"A warm Spring day, along with a solo walk in the forest leads to an exciting encounter for a young man. Or, was it something else?"

21
9 Comments 9
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This little story was inspired a recent story written by Kimmibegood."

I looked up at the deep blue sky. A few cotton ball clouds float slowly across it, carried by the spring breeze. I was lying naked in a lush green meadow deep in the forest. The soft grass seemed to cushion my body, each blade of grass felt as if it was messaging my bare legs, back, and ass. The Spring Sun was warning my face as a gentle breeze caressed my body. I was relaxed and felt completely at peace in this beautiful place.

I knew I was alone but still, I felt the presence of someone watching me. I looked to my side and saw the fallen log where my backpack and clothes were placed. Glancing to my other side, I saw only the trees with sunlight filtering through the leaves. But still, I could feel someone or something watching me.

I wasn't alone. Standing in front of me was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen. She was tall with a full-figured body. Dressed in a gossamer gown, the sunlight outlined her body through the thin material of her dress. her face had an angular shape, her nose was thin with slightly flared nostrils, and her full lips had a pink color to them. Her long corn-yellow hair fell down below her shoulders. She was perfect.

I made no move to cover my nakedness, my male parts on full display. She moved to stand beside me. I say 'moved,' as she didn't seem to walk as much as float over beside me. The look on her face gave me the impression that she liked what she was seeing.

Her lips didn't move but I could hear a soft voice say, "I see you have made yourself comfortable"

She pushed the shoulder straps of her gown off her shoulders letting fall to the ground. Turning around slowly, she allowed me to see every inch of her. She has a perfect heart-shaped ass, her breasts were firm with large areolas, her nipples jutting out like pencil erasers. She had a thick patch of gold-colored hair between her legs. Her skin was pale, almost alabaster white.

Knelling beside me she ran her fingers through my hair, gently stroking my forehead and cheek. Her eyes were deep blue and had an upward Asian tilt to them. A soft breeze caught her hair, moving it away from her face. Her ears were flat against her head and tapered to an elfish point. Her lips touched mine, the kiss was soft and sweet-tasting like honeysuckle.

While kissing me, she slid down my chest, past my belly, to my pubic hair. She gently stroked it, running her fingers slowly through it. Breaking away from my lips, she kissed my chest, gently licking my nipples, while her hand found my shaft. Holding it loosely, she stroked it, bringing me to a full erection.

I reached out to touch her and again heard that soft voice in my head say, "No, don't touch, just lay still and enjoy."

She moved her head down to my shaft, licking it like a candy cane. Her mouth covered the tip, licking slowly while at the same time, pumping my hard shaft.

Imani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Imani

No words were spoken but, I heard a voice ask, "Do you desire me?"

I could only nod yes.

In one swift motion, she mounted me, taking all of me in her warm and wet womanhood. Her hips rocked back and forth, her breasts bouncing in rhythm to her motions. As she rode me, it felt like a warm message, completely relaxing me. It sent a tingling sensation throughout my body. She moved her hand behind her, finding my balls, gently squeezing them. Although she was on top of me, I felt no weight, it was like I was covered by a warm blanket.

She changed her movements to a slow up and down motion. Her pale upper thighs seemed to have a golden glow where they met my hips. This gold color extended up to her bush causing it to sparkle and shine. Thin gold lines extended from her crotch up to her breasts, her nipples turning an amber color.

She leaned forward, bending down to kiss my lips. Her lips had changed from a pale pink to dark red color. Her lips were hot as they touched mine, her tongue like a hot spike as it searched for mine. I could feel two pinpoints of heat where her breasts touched my chest. I was pushing upward with my hips, keeping my cock in her. I felt that warm tingling feeling in my balls, slowly making its way up my shaft. I knew my release would happen soon. I reached up to pull her close to me, wanting to hold her tight as I exploded in her.

Somewhere in my head, I heard a plaintive wail of despair and she was gone. This beautiful vixen of a woman had turned into a cloud of golden dust, its particles sparkling like diamonds in the sunlight. And like smoke from a cigarette, it drifted away with the spring breeze.

I opened my eyes, looking up at the sky now turning a darker blue. To the west, the sun would soon be setting. I sat up and looked around. My clothes and backpack were where I'd left them. I was completely alone in this beautiful, peaceful place. I stood up, my erection moving back and forth as I brushed loose grass off my ass cheeks. I looked down at my shaft. I felt the immediate need for release.

Reaching down I slowly stroked my cock. I closed my eyes and images flashed across my mind. A gossamer gown falling to the ground, warm lips on mine, hard nipples crushed against my chest, and a beautiful woman riding me.

My explosion was surprisingly fast and powerful. I continued to stroke my cock until I was sure I was empty.

After I was dressed and reached for my backpack, I thought I saw a beautiful woman standing beside a distant tree, waving goodbye. I blinked my eyes to clear them and she was gone. Nothing there.

While walking away I wondered, "What the hell happened to me?"

Published 
Written by 1955butch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments