Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I won a blowjob at the stag party

"Winner gets the girl."

10
4 Comments 4
25.8k Views 25.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I am lucky enough to have two daughters and apart from the expense of the weddings it meant two Stag parties.

My eldest daughter married her dream man a few years ago and I have already written about the events surrounding his stag party.

It was now the time for my youngest daughters wedding so the best man arranged a stag weekend away in a big city well known for stag and hen parties.

We set off on a Friday morning for a three day booze fest and arrived at our hotel mid afternoon. We all washed and changed and set about finding the nearest pub for a few beers before the start of the planned activities later that evening. 

Friday evening was a great night, we all attended a comedy show, watched a strip show and all got very drunk in the pubs before closing time.

Back at the hotel a few of us went to the bar and had a few games of pool which I am sure took much longer than usual. We all consumed a few more beers and flirted with the gorgeous barmaid, who gave as good as she got.

The barmaid who I shall call Lisa had earlier in the day doubled as the receptionist and I had noticed how stunning she was then, she was in her mid twenties, blond and not a typical skinny bird but probably a good size 12 with a great cleavage. I also noticed she wore a wedding ring so I guessed she was married and just teasing us.

Dressed in her Hotel uniform she looked a bit frumpy but now in a Tight white blouse, short black skirt and heels serving beer she looked perfect.

We were all trying to get a good look down her cleavage and she realized what we were up to and was bending over at every opportunity, and I am sure she loosened off another button on her blouse. 

At about 3 am we all left the bar and headed back to our rooms as we had a full days activities ahead including clay pigeon shooting. But before we left she asked if there was anything we wanted to do before we traveled back home, I just replied that we wanted to see her tits.

To our surprise she replied come in tomorrow night after you've been clubbing and I will set you a task the winner will get to see my tits, how does that sound.??

Well the following day most of us made the clay pigeon shoot trip, some of the party had bad hangovers and stayed in bed.

I won the prize for the most clays killed beating the groom to be who was the most competitive person on the trip, I was totally surprised by my success as this was my first time shooting a gun.

Later on we all met up for a meal and plenty more beer then headed back to the strip club where we were entertained for another few hours.

Next it was into town for more beer in a number of different bars, there some of the lads managed to pair off with some girls on a hen night and left the group.

The group slowly became smaller and smaller and we lost contact with the groom to be so a few of us got kebabs and headed back to the hotel bar for a pint .

Back at the hotel Lisa was about to close the bar as she had no other customers.
 
We walked in and noisily made our presence known and she seemed genuinely pleased to see us and soon served us with a round of beers.

It want long before there was only me and Martyn left and we again set about playing pool, badly I am guessing. It was then I reminded her of her promise the previous evening and whether she was serious.

Tonight Lisa was dressed in similar attire to the previous night but this time she wore seamed stockings a shorter skirt and even higher heels showing off her very shapely legs.

She responded that she was very serious and that the task was to pot at least five balls on the trot during a game of pool, the lucky person would then get to see her tits in private.

Well as you can imaging we both thought we had no chance as we struggled to pot a single ball in our state, and after the first three games the best either of us could manage was two balls in a row.

We had another beer and asked if she could make the task a bit easier for us, she thought about it for a second then decided whoever won the next game would be declared the winner as we might have been there for days in our drunken state.

I dont know how but I managed to fluke the black in the next game to win, Martyn decided to go off to his room and leave me to get my prize.

Lisa closed down the bar whilst I finished off my pint she then took me by the hand and through into the staff quarters urging me to be quiet if I still wanted to get my prize.

She ushered me into what I found out was her room and sat me on the edge of her bed, there she slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and dropped it to the floor.

I was convinced that was as far as she would go but to my surprise she slipped off her skirt and was now standing just a few feet from me in matching black lingerie and stockings, the bra was struggling to contain her big breasts.

So you want to see more do you??? she asked, I nodded nervously so she turned her back on me unclipped her bra which fell to the floor and then turned to face me covering her big wobbly tits with her hands.

Then she slowly began to massage her own breasts allowing me tiny glimpses of her big pink nipples,of course by now my cock was fully erect in my trousers.

She continued the show for another few minutes teasing me before dropping her hands and allowing me to see my prize, a beautiful big firm pair of at least D cup breasts.

My cock was about to explode and to my total surprise she was about to help me out, she dropped to her knees and in a flash had my trousers drown and my cock out and between her willing lips.

I grabbed a big tit in one hand and the back of her head in the other as she bobbed up and down on my erect cock.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

I was not going to stop her now and in no time at all I was filling her mouth and throat with stream after stream of hot cum which she swallowed like a professional.

She was far from finished and I wished I had not drunk so much, she stopped sucking my cock slipped of her panties and lay back on the bed and shoved my head between her legs and rammed my mouth into her sweet smelling soaking wet pussy.

I licked, nibbled and teased her using all my experience to give her the biggest orgasm she had ever had and i am sure she wasn't disappointed as she covered my face with her juices on at least two occasions.

My cock was now flaccid and I thought the beer had taken its toll but how wrong could I be, Lisa changed positions again and using her wonderful technique she soon sucked me back to a full and harder erection that needed to fill her soaking pussy.

Now ready for action Lisa lowered her pussy onto my cock and rode me for ages allowing me to play with her huge wobbly tits that jiggled about just in front of my face as she made love to me.

We were at it for ages, she orgasmed again and again before I filled her pussy with another hot load of my cum. Just after that we collapsed in a heap on the bed, sweating and well satisfied. 

Lisa allowed me to shower before heading back to my room.

I was unable to attend the next mornings activities due to over sleeping, I was woken up by a person I thought was the maid coming in to clean my room, it was in fact Lisa in her role as a maid who was unaware I was still in my room.

We chatted for a bit about the night before and she appologised for taking advantage of me in my drunken state
, I assured her everything was just fine and hoped we could do it again.

With that she pulled off my cover exposing my naked body and sat beside me playing with my now semi erect cock that soon sprang to attention.

She then bent over and said lets see if you can last longer now your sober and took me in her mouth and gave me one of the finest blow jobs of my life lasting for at least thirty minutes before I shot my load down her throat and over her face.

She thanked me for last night and left and that was the last I saw of her, she was not even on reception when we checked out.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments