Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dorm Room Blow Job

"She wanted to make her shy classmate feel good"

26
8 Comments 8
22.2k Views 22.2k
627 words 627 words

One evening my wife was in the library on campus. She saw a guy from her biology class she thought was very cute. She told me he was shy, exceptionally shy. She went to the table where he was studying by himself. She sat down at the table across from him, made eye contact and said hello. He responded politely, but uncomfortably. She saw his eyes move from her eyes to her full tits which were thrusting out from her tight clinging t-shirt.

She asked him a few questions about their biology class, then said, “Let’s go to my dorm room. We can study there.” She got up, he hesitated then said, “Okay.” They walked to her dorm.

As soon as they were in her room she lightly rubbed his dick. It was hard. She knew it would be.

She got a pillow from her bed, dropped it on the floor, and told him to sit on the edge of the bed and lower his pants and shorts. She knelt on the pillow between his legs and went to work. She gently cupped and squeezed his balls with one hand while running her tongue all over his erection. She swirled her tongue everywhere along his shaft and cock head.

He immediately began seeping pre cum. She licked, sucked, and swallowed the pre cum from his cock head while he moaned with pleasure.

She went down on him, engulfing his throbbing rock hard dick with her warm, moist mouth. She started to go up and down, up and down on his erection. She gently sucked with her lips and cheeks while running her tongue along the sensitive underside of his shaft. He moaned louder, she increased the rhythm of her up and down movement and tongue action. He yelled, “Oh my God I have never felt anything like that.” She kept sucking and using her sex toy tongue. He screamed, “I’m coming, I’m coming.”

QueenieSassyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenieSassyTS

She felt his hard dick twitch and expand in her warm moist cock sucking mouth. She knew the load was coming. The first big spurt (invariably the biggest) down her throat was immensely sexually gratifying for my wife and triggered a huge orgasm for her.

She always found it incredibly arousing to simultaneously experience her orgasm while sucking and slurping a mouthful of spurting cum. Her cunt explosion intensified her cock sucking, dick licking, and cum swallowing…she wanted more and more. She sucked the guy dry so she could continue to prolong her sexually satisfying experience.

After she sucked him dry, she got on the bed and encouraged him to finger fuck her cunt. He was eager to please her. He didn’t know she already had an orgasm with a mouthful of his cum. His fingering led to her second satiating and sexually pleasing orgasm.

She wasn’t done. She began licking and sucking his somewhat soft dick until it got hard again. She found it personally flattering to feel his dick grow hard a second time in her eager cock sucking mouth. She really enjoyed the feel of his dick getting harder and harder in her mouth. She gave the guy a second blow job and had another cunt exploding orgasm.

She already had a reputation on campus as the hot babe who would trade a mouth fucking for a finger fucking. She loved the attention. (And still does.)

She had a parade of guys coming to her room for blow jobs. What guy wouldn't want to mouth fuck her? She had long flowing sexy hair (dark brown at the time and reaching below her shoulders), beautiful brown eyes, luscious enticing tits, and a provocative smile she could use to seduce any guy she wanted to suck off.

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments