Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Tryst with Jason

"The end of a fun date."

38
18 Comments 18
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"I do hope you enjoy this story and you get a bit of insight from it. Thanks for your time."

Hi. This is my first attempt to write about the sexual adventures of my husband and myself, among others. I guess a little biographical information would be useful to give you some context. At the time of writing this, we are both in our mid-fifties. We have two grown children, both of whom have moved into their own lives, leaving us a bit more free to explore what we might have been missing. Except for when our children were young and I was a full-time mom, I have taught kindergarten, first grade, or second grade for my entire working career. My husband is an attorney and businessman. We are not wealthy, but we do not worry about money.

My husband, Alan, is exactly six feet tall and a very fit 170 pounds. He has blond hair and hazel eyes. I am blond and blue, 5’ 4”, and, well, bosomy. I will get more into looks as it enters into any stories that I write.

This first account happened in college before I met Alan. I am telling you about it because it provides necessary information for understanding our next experience that happened a few years after we got married before children came along.

To fill in some pertinent information, I am beginning the story in my senior year of high school. I lived in an Asian country with my family through my high school years. I had been dating a boy for almost two years and actually thought I was in love with him. Not an unusual story for a young girl. He was almost two years older than me. I realized later that he was very immature, and what I felt was flattery because an older guy wanted me, and a lot of infatuation.

I was not to find out what love felt like until I met that very special man a little later.

Near the end of our senior year and he started pressuring me to show my commitment to our relationship. He started acting very possessive toward me and quite demanding when we were together. Shortly after that attitude change, high school was over and I was nearly ten thousand miles from the guy and in a private college for women in the States. I was very glad to be out of that situation.

Wow! I learned a lot from my new classmates. I discovered that girls in the States wore short skirts too, but if they did not intend to have intercourse on a date, they also wore a foundation garment that was close to armor. Also, I discovered that a lot of my new girlfriends kept their dates at bay with hand jobs and by giving them head. As I said, I was well versed in both skill sets.

I was not unattractive at that time. Being reasonably pretty, blond, and having blue eyes was helpful. Oh, and being by then having a trim figure and full breasts didn’t hurt. Even though I wore bras, I tended to the lighter styles and have fairly large nipples that showed most of the time.

I still had a serious mistrust of guys, but also had a very healthy sex drive to deal with. I dated usually two or three nights a week with an occasional afternoon thrown in if conditions were right.

I was not in the frame of mind for any long-term relationships and that was fine. The school I attended was all girls, but a few miles down the street was a major university that was nearly all male. And there were two other major schools in the area. One of my suite-mates estimated that there were something like 40,000 horny guys available between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five and only a little over 4,000 women. I don’t recall going out with a guy more than three times until the last month of my freshman year.

One of my suite-mates, Jenny, seemed a little obsessed with a guy she knew from high school that was studying engineering at the nearby major university. She had never dated him, but had been in the same circle of friends and had made out with him several times, as had all of the other girls in their circle. Little did I know at the time that he would be both my downfall and my greatest blessing. He became my husband. His name is Alan. That may be a story for another time. Now, I will just say that my suite-mate made sure she kept in contact with Alan, which meant we would eventually meet, but not before I met his roommate and dated him my usual few times. His name was Jason.

Jason was a nice enough guy. Pretty good-looking and fit. On the first date, we went back to his apartment, Alan had gone home for the weekend so we were alone. We started off as with most dates. A very long kiss as we entered the apartment with plenty of attention to my bottom and pressing against his very hard penis. As his hands ran down into my pants, he encountered the undergarment. He was a bit deterred by the effect. He moved his hands around my bottom between the armor and my pants and continued to press his cock into me. He was a pretty good kisser and no doubt he was hard for me. I was enjoying it.

I very gently, but forcefully pushed him away and asked for directions to the powder room. I love that phrase, I have never had a powder compact, I just like the phrase. He pulled away and gave me directions. I entered and locked the door. I slipped my pants down and struggled out of the armor and my panties. I was so wet. I urinated and lingered a bit on my clit. I did debate leaving off the armor at that point, but it was just our first date and I had not wavered yet on intercourse. I pulled them back up. I did take off my bra and put it in my purse.

Even in the dim light of the apartment, it was clear that I was free of the bra and Jason noticed and took immediate advantage. He had mixed a couple of drinks. They turned out to be rum and cola. I took a pretty good sip and discovered it was mostly rum. Nice.

I took Jason’s hand and led him over to the sofa. He was not a smooth operator by any means. He really didn’t know what to do. I was not much better, but I knew I wanted to feel his cock on my clit and to kiss him as I felt it. I pushed him down on the sofa and straddled him. Yep, he was still very hard.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

His hands returned to trying to dismantle my armor and were again thwarted. He moved his hands around and under my sweater and found the going easier. It really felt good although he really didn’t know how to maximize the pleasure by playing with my nipples, he just groped my breasts with both hands. I let him push my sweater up and I stopped kissing him long enough to take it off.

We got pretty much in sync humping and he was really enjoying sucking my nipples, first one and then the other. At that point in my sexual education, I was still not great at judging a guy’s breaking point. Suddenly, I felt Jason stiffen and stop humping me. He just pressed as hard as possible up toward my crotch and grabbed my ass again. I knew I had gone too far. I allowed him to press against me until his orgasm subsided.

It was really pretty funny. He was so embarrassed! He had on dark cotton khaki pants and when I got off of him he had a huge wet spot over his crotch. He must have cum a quart! I chuckled and said, “Oh my, what a mess you have made."

He started with the, “Oh man, this has never happened before, I don’t understand it.” routine.

I was pretty cool at this point, I must say. I just took another sip of my drink and got on my knees between his legs and said, “Let's see how bad it is.” I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. I slid his pants down. Ah…. there was the problem. His cock was out of his tidy whities. And he really did cum a huge amount. Even though his pants had absorbed a lot, he still had it running down the inside of his leg and under his balls.

I pulled his shorts and undies down and pulled his cock and balls up. He was already in a pretty advanced stage of recovery when I started licking the cum off of him. By the time he was clean, he was rampant again and the head of his cock was nearly purple! He was not more than average in length, but he was really thick. And the head was even thicker. I just looked at it for a while and stroked it. He was producing pre-cum again and I used that as a lubricant to stroke him. He was starting to involuntarily hump again. I sucked his balls for a few seconds as I stroked him. Then I moved to get his cock head into my mouth. That was really about all I could get in, he was so thick.

I moved my hand down to my crotch inside my pants and could feel that I was actually wet on the outside of my armor. And my gosh I was hot. I was holding his cock with one hand and squeezing it in time to his humps as I sucked his head and I was starting to stroke my clit with the other hand. I knew that when he shot, I would lose it too.

He didn’t last long. If I had not seen the cum he produced the first time he came I would think he had not cum in a month or two. He shot two huge shots into my mouth nearly choking me. I pulled off only to catch two more across my face. I was above him and he was shooting that hard.

I lost it and as I came I fell forward with his still spasming cock between my breasts. We both just lay like that for maybe thirty seconds. When I got up, the area between my breasts was wet with his cum and it was all over his belly.

I cleaned him up orally and he actually cleaned my chest the same way, which kinda shocked me. He was getting hard again, but I had to get back to school. I actually had a curfew of midnight on weekends.

We had similar experiences over the next few weeks and he never seemed to run out of cum. While, as I said, Jason was a nice guy and a great date, and I liked him, I just didn’t feel more than friendship and lust with him. I think he pretty much felt the same toward me.

One of my suitemates, Anne, had met Jason and asked me if there was anything between us that she should not intrude upon. I told her that we were just friends with “limited” benefits. She knew what I meant. We had talked about our limits on sex before, and I knew that she was selective, but not so limited as me. I thought they would both enjoy each other.

A few weeks into our second semester at school, I had an opportunity to see that I was right.

Jenny decided that she would call Alan and suggest that her suitemates and she would like to spend an evening watching a movie at Jason’s and Alan’s apartment with a like number of his friends.

Two things happened that night that I remember as being transformative in my life. Jason connected with Anne. That was great. They eventually got married, but unfortunately, that did not last. The best news was that I met Alan. When we were introduced, he actually offered his hand which I took. He held mine with great delicacy. He did not shake or squeeze it at all. He actually just held it very gently and nodded his head toward me.

I had never encountered a boy quite like this. He raised his head and looked squarely into my eyes and said, “Won’t you please come in and join us.” Honestly, I was gone. I cannot explain it. Maybe, our romance, yep….. romance, will be another story. If you are a young woman, you should mark it as the gold standard for how men should behave.

This is not the experience that I actually started to write about. I had not thought about it in a long time and I guess I got a little carried away.

Oh, and yes…. I had a nice little cum just now reliving it.

Published 
Written by CynthiaLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments