Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Texting 7 - More Much Needed Release

"Their foreplay opens to hot sex"

10
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

“Oh my god, Brian. That was fucking amazing. I’ve never cum like that. EVER.”  

You chuckle. “Well, if you did the neighbors would be pretty entertained I imagine. Speaking of… do we need to worry…?” Your question trails off, not finishing your thought, but I know where you’re going and decide to tell you more of the story.  

“I don’t care if they know, Brian. Or if it gets back to Chad. I found out today that he was cheating on me.”  

“Oh…” you don’t say much, but it’s written on your face that you think that’s what this is about. I cut you off, I can’t let you think that at all.  

“No, that had nothing to do with this, Brian. I have wanted you for so long, and texting you today - before I knew he cheated - I had already realized that I wouldn’t hold back anymore. When I told you to come over today, I wanted to finally have you because I want you.” I kiss you hard, putting whatever I can into the kiss to convince you that this is about you, not him.  

The kiss ends and you pull away slowly, but keep your face close to mine. “I’m so sorry, Kait. For everything. That he’s cheating, that you find out on your birthday, that… that FUCKING ASSHOLE!” you blurt. I can see the flicker of rage and fury in your eyes, protective of me, similar to how you always took care of me when I worked for you. It’s so touching.   I brush my hand against your clean shaven cheek.

“Thank you, but it’s going to be ok.” I kiss your cheek, then give your lips a deeper kiss. I want to bring your attention back. I reach down and gently wrap my fingers around your cock, happily finding you completely hard again. “Mmm… Besides, who cares about him when I can have this instead?”  

Your hands slide up my spread thighs, reaching my waist then giving me a sharp tug, bringing my soaking wet pussy to the edge of the couch. You give me your adorable smirk and reply, “Oh? Who said you could have that?”  

I curl my finger at you, beckoning you. You bend down over me, between my spread legs. I moan as I feel you press against me, your hard shaft splitting my lips to either side. You rock ever so slightly, running your shaft through it painfully slowly and making me moan. I reach up and wrap my fingers behind your neck and pull into the kiss. “You wouldn’t say no to me on my birthday, would you Brian?” I ask as if I’m asking the most innocent question in the world.  

We kiss slow and deep as you continue to rub your cock against my slit and make me moan into your mouth. I break the kiss and bring my head next to your ear. “Fuck me, Brian. I need to feel you inside me,” I whisper. My tone is firm. Despite the words, it wasn’t a request. It was a statement. A command.  

“Mmm…” you moan, clearly enjoying hearing me say it. I feel you cock pull away from my slit for a moment before it’s right back. This time instead of the shaft, it’s the head of your thick cock pressing into my slit. My turn to moan now.  

“Mmm...OH!” before my moan is even done you thrust your hips forward in a steady stroke. I’m soaking wet but you’re still so much bigger than my husband. I feel so full. I feel so sexy. I feel everything I was hoping for. I wish I had seduced you sooner, thrown myself at you, anything to have not waited so long for this.  

Your fingers dig into the top of my spread legs, grabbing them and pulling me into you as you thrust hard. My tits bounce each time you crash into my body. I slide my hand up my body and once again cup my breast, supporting it while it bounces for you. I bite my lip and gently roll my hard nipple between my thumb and pointer. You clearly enjoy the show, and I can feel a little more force behind the next few thrusts. I bite my lower lip and moan as you slam into me again and again.  

“God yes, fuck me Brian!” I yell as I look you in the eyes. The burning, animalistic stare you’re giving me is driving me wild. You look like nothing could tear you away from me right now. Still I reach out and grab your ass with one hand, pulling, maybe wishing I could pull you completely inside me.  

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

“Fuck… you’re so sexy Kait… You feel so fucking good” Your words come out in short bursts between deep breaths. You’re putting so much into slamming that thick cock deep inside me and it feels amazing. I’m enjoying the view of your muscles taut as you grip me and pull yourself deep inside. I knew you were in shape but the sight of your naked body working me over is even better than I imagined it would be.  

You dive down, taking my free breast in your mouth, sucking it before I feel your tongue flicking my hard nipple. Tingling sensations spread from my breast as your tongue hits me just right. “Yes, yes, yes… give it to me baby… harder… I’m so close…” I realize how deeply I’m breathing as my own words get broken.  

I feel the vibration as you moan in response, the sensation right into my breast. My free hand grasps the back of your head and holds you in as I buck back against your thrusts. My moans are getting louder and louder again and soon turn into screams. I instinctively push my legs to wrap around you, pulling you into me with each thrust.   “Yes… yes… yes… oh god, I’m gonna CUM!” I scream as my body curls up into you.

My hand pulls you tight into my breast. Your tongue stops but I feel your teeth around my nipple. My body shakes uncontrollably. You don’t stop thrusting. I feel you still moving in and out as my pussy clenches down on your cock. I love the feeling of cumming with you inside me, even more than the amazing orgasm you just gave me minutes ago.  

As I slowly relax from my orgasm, you continue pumping in earnest again. You release my breast and straighten your back again. I need your cum. I need to give you the pleasure you just gave me. “Fuck me baby. Fuck that pussy hard.” Where did that come from? I’ve never talked dirty like that in my life, but you have me so wound up. And I don’t want to stop either. “Show me how much you love fucking me. I want to make you explode.”  

What’s more, you clearly enjoy the dirty talk too. “Oh fuck yes,” you grunt as you pound me in earnest. “I’m gonna cum so fucking hard baby,” you say as I feel your fingers digging into my ass to thurst harder. My legs are too weak to help right now. I can’t do anything but sit back and enjoy the show as you use me to finish. It’s delicious to watch, and I can’t wait to watch you finish.  

“Yes, Brian. Cum hard for me. I want you to cum all over my tits!” I surprise myself again with the dirty talk. You’re too close to respond at all right now, just hammering away at me. I smile, grabbing my tits, holding them together for you, showing you where I want you. Your panting reaches a peak and I feel you pull out of me. I slide off the couch and drop down to my knees at your feet. I kneel up, holding my tits right in front of your cock. I look up at you as you grab it and stroke it.

“Yes, give it to me, I want to feel you cumming on them,” I say and drive you over the edge.   You let out a deep grunt as you explode. I feel the first splatter of the warm liquid spread from my cleavage across my right breast. “Mmmm, yes….” I moan as you continue to stroke. More shots continue to land as I hold our eye contact, loving the look of pleasure across your face as once again you empty your balls for me.  

You relax and start to catch your breath. You pull me up off the floor and pull me into you. You kiss me hard, wrapping your hands around my waist and pulling me into you. I return the kiss, sliding my tongue into your mouth and rubbing against yours. As we move against each other, I feel your cum starting to get sticky between us.

I break the kiss and smile at you. “Can I tempt you to join me in the shower?”   I turn and sashay away from you, giving you the same show I did earlier clothed to seduce you. This time I just want to make sure I get you hard again. I’m not done with you yet.

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments