Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Texting 5 - The Dam Breaks

"They cross the line and there's no going back now"

6
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Now it’s time to turn it up. We’re cozy, laughing, relaxed. I think it’s time for the moment of truth. I grab a bite with a large chunk of frosting dangling from it and lift it to my mouth. Then I ‘accidentally’ let the frosting drop down my open top. I pretend not to notice, enjoying watching your eyes tracing down, staring at my cleavage. It’s fun watching you squirm, but not as fun as I hope it will be when you make your move.

I see the change in your eyes when you decide to make your move. “You, um, have some frosting.” You’re still trying to be polite… I need more out of you. I pretend to not know, looking around me. “It’s um…” you chuckle, giving in to what an impossible situation it is for you. I should know, I made the situation that way on purpose.

"It's where, Brian?” I ask, feigning not to know.

Another chuckle. “It’s, well, it’s in your cleavage.”

“You want to lick it off me?” I see the look on your face - shock, disbelief, and what I really wanted to see - a moment of desire and lust, looking at my cleavage with hunger. Time to toy with you again a little hot, a little cold. “I’m kidding, buddy.” I can see the disappointment on your face before you try to laugh it off. Hopefully this show makes it up to you. I scoop the frosting up with the tip of my finger. I point it nice and long and slowly slide it into my mouth. I wrap my lips around it, close my eyes, and make a show of savoring it. When I’m satisfied with the display for you, I pull it out nice and slow, opening my eyes. You don’t disappoint, your jaw is almost hanging off your face. You’re mine.

“What is it?” I ask innocently before leaning in. I make sure to bend at the waist, so that you have a nice view down my shirt as I get close to you, placing a hand on your thigh. Low enough to not scare you, high enough to push you closer to the edge. I’m waiting for you to give in, to make the jump.

“Kaitlyn…” I hold right here. You’re going to give in. I wait for it to happen. That last shred of reluctance leaves and you give me what I wanted. You grab my face and pull me the rest of the way to yours, kissing me hard, the beginning of the release of all that tension that built over the years working together.

I meet you the rest of the way. I throw a leg over you, straddling you, pressing into you. I’m savoring the kiss, but quickly distracted feeling your bulge pushing against me. I can’t help myself but start grinding on it like a stripper working for dollars. I’ve needed this so bad. I undo your shirt, really just hoping to inspire you to do the same to me.

Thankfully you oblige me. I can’t help but let out a low moan when you don’t just unbutton it but rip it open. You want this just as much as I do. I break the kiss, lifting myself up on your lap and grabbing your head, pulling you into my breasts. “Take me… god… I need you to take me, Brian.” My voice is a mix of pleasure and pleading.

You peel your mouth from my cleavage to undo my bra. “I’ve wanted you for so long Kaitlyn.” I quickly slip the blouse and bra from my shoulders. You dive back in, devouring them. I feel you sucking me into your mouth, then feel your tongue working my hard nipples. My moans get louder, you feel so good. But I’m greedy and want it all.

I trace my hands down your bare chest through your open shirt. You’re even more muscular than I imagined. All those times you came into work from the weekend and I could tell you hadn’t gotten laid… it’s so much crazier now seeing you, knowing what your wife was turning down. I know if you were mine I would take you every chance I got, and I’m hoping now that we’re going to get a lot of chances.

Once my hands pass your washboard abs, grab at the belt and work to get it undone. The more move I make, the more you give me back. As I undo your belt I feel your hands grabbing my ass. Enjoy it, baby, it’s yours. All that time I’ve spent keeping it tight and round, that’s for you to enjoy now. But all that comes out of my mouth is “Mmmmm…”

After the belt, I get the pants undone and finally get a look at the cock I’ve been thinking about for too long now. I can’t believe your wife ever lets you take this out of her. I look at you a bit stunned by it before I unconsciously slide back off your lap and kneel between your legs, grabbing your long thick cock and diving down to take you in my mouth. I look up at you as I lower my head to yours and see the look of disbelief on your face now. It quickly is washed away with pleasure as my mouth covers the head and my tongue begins to work you.

JuicyShows
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuicyShows

We hold eye contact as I lick the tip before I start bobbing. I stroke your cock with my hand as I start taking you deeper and deeper. I feel your hands take my head and I moan. Fuck yes, I want you to take me because I want you to be even more forceful when I get that cock inside my soaking wet pussy. I feel you pushing on the back of my head. I know what you want. I look you in the eye before I lower my gaze and push down to take you deep. I knew you would hit the back of my throat but I was ready for that. I wasn’t ready for how thick you are and the extra effort it’s going to take to slide you down my throat. I’m dying to feel this cock inside my pussy, but right now I need to finish you.

I start bobbing again, hitting the back of my throat each time without sliding down. A little something to keep you entertained before I try to force you in again. This time I take a deep breath and push you back. When you hit my throat this time I relax my jaw and hold on to your thighs, pulling myself down onto you. I feel you break through and slide down my throat. I hear you gasp, I get the feeling that this is a first for you and I push on. My lips are at the base of your shaft and I hear you, “Ohhhh…. FUCK!”

I slowly slide back off your cock, looking you in the eye again. I smile, a little of my spit hanging between my lips and the head of your cock. I stroke you slowly. “You like that baby? You like watching your big cock disappear in my mouth?”

“You are fucking amazing, Kaitlyn. That was… just wow.”

“We’re not done yet… you need to cum for me, big boy.” I feel your cock jerk in my hands. Mmm, seems like you like a little dirty talk. Good. I hold eye contact with you and lower myself back down to take you in my mouth again. I take a good mouthful and pop back off “You like watching me suck your cock” A long lick from the base to the head. “I want to make you cum so hard, Brian.” This time I take you back in my mouth and push down deep again.

I focus on relaxing and getting you back in my throat. This time once you’re in I start sliding as much as I can without letting you out of my throat. I can already feel your cock throbbing. You must be getting close. I can’t believe I’m getting so wet from giving you a blowjob, but maybe it’s just because this is exactly what I wanted, to feel desired again. I can only hope that when you get the chance to fuck me, you attack me with the same level of lust.

You start moaning louder. Here it comes. I feel your hands trying to gently pull me back off. It’s sweet, but no way honey. I have to taste you. I start moaning as much as I can with your cock in my throat and it sends you over the edge. “FUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKK!” you yell as you lean forward on the couch. I slide back so your head is in my mouth. I stroke and bob and suck as you continue to grunt and cum for me.

Once I’ve drained you, I slowly and carefully slide you out of my mouth. I kneel back on top of you and open my mouth, tongue cupped with your cum on it, to show you my trophy before I swallow it. I gulp it down and show you my clean tongue. You grab my head and pull me in to kiss you hard. It feels so good to be appreciated like this. While we kiss I reach down and stroke your cock.

Your cock semi-hard, I pull my thong to the side and get ready to sit down on it, but you stop me. I am frozen for a second, a bit confused, unsure of why you’re stopping. You effortlessly lift me up off your lap and masterfully roll to flip our positions so I’m on my back and you’re between my legs. You see the slight look of concern on my face and smile big. “Oh, no, baby. Don’t worry. I’m still going to fuck you.” Your hand slides up my inner thigh until it reaches my wet slit. You pull my thong back to the side and rub your thumb gently over my clit. I throw my head back and moan. “But there’s no way the birthday girl is going to make me cum that hard and I’m not going to return the favor.”

You dive between my legs and first I feel your breath on me, giving me chills when it hits my wet skin. Then I feel your tongue, broad and flat, make a slow, long lick from the bottom of my slit up until you reach my clit. I throw my fingers into your short but messy hair and hold on tight. This is going to be an amazing ride.

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments