Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

IT Has It's Day

"Abby's Lush account comes under scrutiny..."

44
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Being the head of my company’s customer relations department, many times a day I get to interact with executives of our clients and others. Our company specializes in connecting smaller companies with big ones with the goal being to facilitate a business relationship between them. We primarily work with energy businesses - the whole gambit - oil, gas, wind, and solar. We have an abundant portfolio, but we are always looking to expand into other related areas, too.

Not to brag, I'm very good at what I do and will do whatever it takes to make our customers and clients feel important and well taken care of. As such, I entertain a lot and sometimes have crazy hours. For new clients, I plan their itinerary, arrange their accommodations, pick them up at the airport, show them around town, wine and dine them and identify which customers to whom I will introduce them. It's a hectic job at times, but very rewarding - monetarily and socially. I know CEOs, Presidents, VPs, and other company leaders from all over the country and internationally.  

One of the perks I get is a gym membership to keep myself in top physical condition. It's almost a requirement that I stay fit because the energy business is mostly a male-dominated one, and as such, I need to present the best visual and physical image for our company that I can. I would guess that I qualify as business 'eye-candy'. Our CEO even told me the company would pay 100% of the cost for breast implants if I wanted to do that. 

I'm a single, blue-eyed, natural blonde, five foot eight, 34C cup, twenty-four-inch waist, and thirty-five-inch hips with a nice tight ass. I usually weigh around 120 to 130 pounds. It depends on how much entertaining I've been doing that week. Being a party girl in college, my job, at times, is a continuation of that lifestyle. People say I look in my late twenties, but not more than thirty. I'm thirty-four and plan to stop aging altogether in a couple more years - lol. 

I joined Lush to provide a social outlet and physical release when my work doesn't provide those. At times, work affords me those opportunities especially if my client is a handsome hunk with intellect, passion, and assertiveness or the female version of that.

It's a well-kept secret that I've been known to sleep with customers and clients that I find attractive or to close a deal. I think the CEO and Chairman know. You know how men like their 'locker room' talk. However, I've made it a point, not to sleep with my company co-workers. I just think that would be a bad idea given the potential daily interaction - too much drama. 

Just the other day, our VP of IT stopped by my office.

"Abby, I need to show you some interesting information that has come to my attention. Come by my office when you get a chance." 

"Sure, no problem, Bill. I'll stop by in a few minutes. Right after I finish up with this client survey." 

Bill is a relatively good-looking guy in his early forties, about six-foot-two, black hair graying around the temples, married with three kids, but he doesn't have a 'dad bod'. In fact, he is probably the best-looking nerd, and company officer we have and is really smart, computer-wise. 

Once I finished the survey, I headed to Bill's office. He was up a floor in one of the coveted corner offices. It had a great view of the city. Frankly, I couldn't work in an office like that because I'd be looking out the window all day.  

I checked in with his secretary. "Go on in. He's expecting you."  

Bill looked up from some papers. 

"Abby, would you mind closing the door." 

The offices on that floor are nearly sound-proof for client confidentiality reasons and have doors that are solid wood, so it took more than a little push. I heard the tumbler catch with a 'clunk'. 

"So, what's this interesting information you have to show me?" 

"As IT VP, I am privy to everyone's computer usage!" he said as a little smirk appeared across his lips. 

"Yes, I know that you're over all of the company's computers, software, and all the other IT shit I don't understand."  

"I have a report here that has passwords to any outside site that employees visit. We look at them to decide if we need to block them for security reasons." 

"Okay, so where's this going?" I asked with a deer in the headlights look on my face. 

"I can see you don't understand what I just said," he said with that same fricking smirk on his face.  

I was getting upset because I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about and snapped, "Bill, what the fuck are you getting at. Just come out and say it!" 

"Well, I see that you have been logged into the "Lush Stories” website almost constantly since you signed up a couple of months ago." 

"So?" 

"Since you are using our company computer, I've taken the liberty to log into your “Lush" account, read your profile, your friends’ comments, your online and private chats, and all I can say is that you are one exciting woman," again with that fricking smirk still pasted on his face. 

I could tell my face was beet red because I got a super-hot flash. Instead of trying to explain or come up with excuses, I decided the best tactic was to 'own it.'

With a determined tone in my voice, "I don't think you should be looking at my private communications!" 

"Abby, you're using a company computer for personal business. After all, it's my job." 

"So, what are you going to do with this information, Bill?" 

"I found your stories, comments, and chats very revealing - sexual-wise," again with that smile, "I had no idea you were like that. I especially like the chats you had with Katie, Lara, Rick, and someone named Maurizio. Those chats were so hot according to your own words." 

I stammered because those conversations were very revealing of my true self. "Ugh. It's just fantasy stuff – you know, anonymous, ugh, wishful thinking – stuff like that." 

"I've found, when people are anonymous, their true selves emerge. I believe that's what I'm reading here: your true desires, wants, and needs. You're a 'free spirit' of sorts - sexually speaking." 

It dawned on me where he was going with this, "Oh, I see. What do you want - home plate seats to the Astros, a room at the Westin, the Four Seasons, name it. I can make that happen." 

EsterArmour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterArmour

"No, I'm not looking for that kind of favor. I was thinking something a little more personal." 

"Like what??" I replied with some apprehension. 

"You know I'm happily married with three kids." 

"Yeah, so what's that got to do with this?" 

"You see my wife has certain limits when it comes to our bedroom, and after the kids, they have gotten more restrictive." 

"So, you're saying your wife doesn't suck your cock anymore," I blurted out. It seemed to be something all guys need and most wives avoid like the plague. 

"Yes, that, in addition to several other things. I will keep this between you and me if you perform certain acts that I desperately need." 

"This is a quid pro quo situation," I was beginning to understand his terms, "what do I get out of this deal?" 

"First, I won't push this up the ladder or cut that site off for you; second, I have some influence with the Board. You know, they're looking for someone to be VP of your department, and third, based on your Lush profile, you might find this offer something you find hard to resist." 

Replying in a matter-of-fact tone, "Okay, tell me exactly what your terms are."  

"I want you to come to my office twice a week for an hour for the next three months," he said with a lustful gleam in his eyes, "and we'll do whatever I need on those days."  

Thinking to myself, "I can do anything for three months," I responded, "when is this going to start?" 

"How about right now!" standing up while unzipping his trousers, "kneel in front of me, unbutton your blouse, and take your bra off. I want to see those tits that are the talk of the office." 

That was news to me. My boobs are okay, but 'the talk of the office', I don't think so. Maybe it's the clingy blouses I wear. They do show off what I have plus they're usually low cut so my cleavage is always on display. That must be it. 

I did as requested. At least, he didn't want me to completely strip. My nipples were getting excited about the situation because they started to protrude under my blouse's flimsy fabric.  

As I stared at his gray slacks, I ran my hand up his leg beginning at the knee, and was surprised to find his semi-hard cock only a few inches up. It was thick, too, because I could barely get my hand around it. Fuck, he was hung like Johnny 'the wad' Holmes, not bad for an IT guy. 

My fingers fumbled with his belt; his pants fell to the floor with a whoosh, crumpling at his feet. He was wearing boxers with some kind of Scottish plaid pattern and that monster cock was tenting them profusely. Pulling them slowly down past his waistband, his cock sprang out slapping me in the face. I felt its warmth as it appeared fully rigid, which made it look like a diving board that someone had just done a half-gainer off of as it bobbed up and down. It was a mouth-watering sight. 

Looking down at me, he ordered, "Give it the special treatment you've talked about in your chats." 

With those words, I knew this wasn't going to be a five-minute blowjob. His hand began stroking my hair as he pulled it away from my face. I assume it was so he could watch what I was going to do to him. 

I blanked my mind out and just looked at his cock for thirty seconds studying every aspect of it. It really was a beautiful specimen - long and thick, cut with a very pronounced flare, perfectly symmetrical, so smooth, hot, and hard plus he shaved down there. His nuts hung low and were a double-handful plus they were shaved, as well. I expected they were loaded with several weeks of cum. My mind started to race about the task at hand because sucking cocks is very high on my list of things that I love to do. 

I wrapped my arms around his left leg like I was clinging to a tree in a flood and began to kiss his inner thigh - first with light pecks and then with more wetness on my lips.  

I kissed my way slowly up his leg to just below his nuts, saying, "I love your scent," as I inhaled audibly and deeply as my nose rested in his pelvic crease. His cock bobbed in response. 

My fingers began to slide over the surface of his manhood like I was blind and was trying to determine what was this item in my hand. My fingers enjoyed the combination of sensations of his warmth, smoothness, and hardness, simultaneously. I was getting damp.  

Sliding my left hand down his shaft, I pulled his foreskin taut. With my right hand, my fingertips lightly circled the flare of his head. It throbbed and grew larger. Cocks are amazing extensions of the male mind. They betray men's every thought. 

I extended my tongue and began to lick the circumference of its head, followed by long slow licks from the shaft's base to the tip on all sides until it was thoroughly coated by my saliva. My tongue probed his pee hole like it was fucking it. Once they experience that, men love that sensation. My right hand was fondling his nuts all this time. 

Bill was becoming audible in response to the deluxe treatment he was getting. 

Positioning my oral wetness directly over the tip, I slowly began to take him ever deeper into my oral pussy. He moaned, "Oh, Abby, you're a fucking fantastic cock sucker." 

Swallowing and sticking my tongue out, I began to deep-throat this handsome piece of meat. Once I bottomed out, my tongue was able to lick his balls. I thought he was going might cum from that alone. I continued with a few deep-throat strokes and began to stroke his cock with my mouth bobbing up and down on it. I like to call that 'priming the pump'. 

His moaning was getting more persistent and his hand in my hair pulled me further onto his cock. He was getting close. His cock was making me so wet. I knew he was about to cum, so I quickly sucked my middle finger then slid my hand over his ass and found his rosebud. I shove it deep into his ass and found his prostrate and began massaging it. He was literally fucking my mouth now.  

He groaned, "Aggggghh!" and flooded me with cum.  

I swallowed every drop. I kissed his throbbing head saying, "Thank you for a delightful first installment." 

As I got up to leave, Bill said, "See my secretary on the way out and make your appointments for the next three months." 

I stopped, and she scheduled me in for the required sessions.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments