Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Office Fantasy Part 2 - Dinner

"Neil is in for another surprise as Melissa takes control."

15
8 Comments 8
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

After our sexual romp in my office, the three of us dress and walk arm in arm out to the limousine. The chauffeur is standing there with the door open. She is wearing a short gray skirt with a slit on the left side, reaching just below her hip. The matching self-supporting thigh high nylon is clearly visible when she moves. Her gray shirt with black tie and gray suit coat compliment her caramel skin.

"This is Tammy, our new full time chauffeur."

Melissa walks over to Tammy and kisses her, Liz then walks over and kisses both of them. They share a three way kiss as their hands roam over Tammy’s body. The scene before me lasts maybe a minute, long enough for the bulge in my trousers to become fully erect.

Breaking off the kiss, the two women take a seat in the limo and just before I get in, Tammy stops me and gives me a very passionate kiss. She tells me to get in and I take a seat next to my wife, Liz is sitting across from us.

Melissa puts her finger on my lips, “Shhh, everything will become clear soon sweetheart.”

Tammy walks around to the driver’s side and gets in. As we drive to the restaurant for dinner, Melissa takes the bottle of Dom Pérignon from the champagne bucket as Liz hands me two crystal champagne flutes, she then takes a flute for herself. Melissa uncorks the bottle and pours the bubbly to the top of our glasses.

Holding her glass up, Melissa proposes a toast. “My loving husband, here is to fulfilling all of our fantasies.”

The three of us bring our glasses together and the sound of crystal hitting crystal fills the air. In a single gulp, I empty my glass as Melissa and Liz giggle at the perplexed look on my face. Liz moves next to me and now I have two beautiful women on either side of me. My wife goes on to explain the sudden change in her behavior.

“Do you trust me, Neil?”

 “Of course I do, honey.”

“Good, you once told me how you wish I was more in control. Well our little romp in your office is only the beginning. If you want to stop this, now is the time to say so, otherwise we move forward from here. Not only have Liz and I been lovers for the last month, Tammy is my lover also. They both do as I say and now you will too. What do you have to say Neil?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?’

“Yes Melissa, let’s move forward.”

"Good, except when we are not out in public you will address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

At that moment, we pull up to the restaurant. Tammy opens the door and Melissa steps out, giving her a quick kiss on the mouth as she cops a feel. Liz follows and does the same. I am next and follow suit.

"Tammy, remember that we need to make a stop before we drop off Liz after dinner."

"Yes Mistress, I have not forgotten."

We enter the restaurant and are ushered to our table. During dinner, our Melissa tells us that after tonight we are going to abstain from sex and masturbation until next week's office party.

"Liz, I did not forget about you. We will also fulfill your fantasies."

"Thank you, Melissa."

Throughout dinner, I teased two clits with my fingers as Melissa and Liz teased my cock. Bringing each other to orgasm was not allowed, that will come soon.

With dinner over, we make our way to the limo where Tammy is waiting with the door open. Melissa embraces Tammy, giving her a passionate kiss and fondling her breast. She then takes her seat. I follow and do the same, then take my seat. Liz does the same and once we were all in, Tammy walked around, got in and started to drive.

AmyNoir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyNoir

"Both of you, remove your clothes, then remove mine."

Liz and I did as we were told and the tinted window separating the back of the limo from the front lowered. We heard a gasp come from Tammy when she caught sight of us naked.

Liz and I slowly remove Mistress's clothing, kissing her alabaster skin as we do.

"Mmm, that feels good."

With her clothing removed, Liz and I each suck a nipple as I rub her clit and Liz pushes two fingers past mistresses swollen pussy lips. The limo has turned off the main road onto a gravel road and the street lights give way to darkness.

Both of us bite down on the nipple in our mouths. Our fingers moving over clit and thrusting deeper into Mistress's pussy. I kiss my way up as Liz kisses her way down. Mistress and I kiss passionately while I pinch her nipple. Liz licks her slit up to the erect clit.

"Aaahhh" Mistress moans out as Liz slips her tongue deep in her pussy, flicking her tongue over the g-spot.

"Mmm," Liz moans, looking over her shoulder.

There is a naked Tammy behind her, licking her slit. Liz returns her attention to our Mistress.

"Neil, I want to watch you fuck Tammy. Oh God Liz, don't stop!"

I move behind Tammy and rub the tip of my cock along her wet slit several times. She pushes back, trying to take my cock into her pussy. In one swift movement, I thrust my cock deep into her pussy.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" Tammy moans as she swirls her tongue in Liz's pussy.

Liz continues flicking her tongue in Mistress's pussy. The air is filled with moans, groans and the scent of sex. Liz pushes back against Tammy's mouth she in turn meets my final thrust as my throbbing cock sends load after load of cum, filling her pussy. Liz comes against Tammy's mouth as Mistress comes on Liz's mouth.

As we recover from our orgasms, cuddling with one another Mistress tells Tammy to drop us off at home first.

"Take Liz home and pleasure each other one last time before tomorrow. Neil and I will be doing the same. Then we all abstain from sex and masturbation until the party next week. Now let's dress and go."

Tammy kisses each of us and goes up front, the window goes up and we finish dressing. Arriving at our house, the three of us step out of the limo. Mistress and I kiss Tammy and Liz one last time. Tammy opens the front passenger door for Liz, she slips into the seat. Tammy gets behind the wheel and off they go.

"It is a beautiful night Neil, let's go skinny dipping."

We go out back to the pool, strip out of our clothes and dive in. The rest of the evening is spent making love.

Tomorrow is a new day and one day closer to the party.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments