Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jim Meets Kira And Has A Night To Remember

"Jim wanted a good time. He had not had one for about three months now."

5
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Jim had not had a good time, well, not sexually for about three months now. All his ways of picking up women at bars, parties, and work seemed to have dried up and there was nothing that he could see on the horizon. The last time he had a secretary over his desk or picked up a lady at a bar or party was a good few months ago. He really wanted to cum and enjoy himself. Then, one day, as he was going through the newspaper, when he got to the classified ads, one struck him, and he thought might solve a few problems. Elite Escorts - for the discerning gentleman. He had never been to an escort agency before, because he thought of them as dark and dirty places and said he would never pay for sex, but, well, needs must. So he dialed the number and a very pleasant lady answered. He was told to come in as they were sure they could match him up as they said, with the right kind of lady.

A few days went past and Jim just decided, to hell with it. He was going. When he arrived, he was met by a very pleasant-looking place, not as he expected, dark and dirty. He was pleasantly surprised. As he walked in, the receptionist greeted him, asked him to sit down and how could they satisfy him today, and put a big smile on his face she said.

"Right, you are Jim Locke, how do you like to be addressed? Mr. Locke or Jim?"

"Please just call me Jim," he replied.

"Fine, Jim, now I have a few questions to ask you, to be sure we pair you up with the correct kind of woman. Which do you prefer blondes, brunettes, or redheads? Shaved or natural? Tit size? Of course, age? All our escorts are over twenty and you, I would put at around thirty-five. Would you like someone around your age, younger, or perhaps a mature lady? What do you like just a quickie, role-play, a bit of light spanking, and bondage also would you prefer a cuddly lady, normal or thin? I must add that all our ladies are here of their own free will. For many, this is their job."

Jim's mouth hung open at these questions, he had not expected this. The receptionist could see Jim's surprise and maybe shock at the questions.

"Please do not be shocked or surprised at any of our questions, we just aim to please, we want all our clients happy and coming back for more."

"Well, hair color I have no preference. A fuck is a fuck. I prefer shaved, about medium size tits, and I do prefer natural ones. I would prefer a lady around my age. I like a bit of fun, so light spanking and bondage are fine. As for the body, well I would say normal."

The receptionist put all the information into her computer, and a list came up.

"I think we have just the lady for you, Jim, her name is Kira. How long would you like to spend with Kira?"

"Well, I had not thought about it, but let's have a good time, so about three to four hours."

"Good, I will let Kira know you are here, then will you go to room four, down the passage there."

As Jim made his way down the passage which was very tastefully decorated, he realized his impression of agencies had been completely wrong. When he reached room number four, his heart was beating like a drum, he had no idea what to expect. He knocked and walked in. Before him, he saw a beautiful brunette, dressed, well only just dressed, in a boob-tube top and very short skirt and she had very high-heeled sandals as well.

"Hello Jim, welcome to my pleasure parlor. I do believe this is your first time here, well, when you come back, and I am sure you will. Hopefully, you won't be answering all those questions at reception, but asking for Kira. I was just about to have a shower, but now I see I have some company, so please won't you join me in the shower?"

Jim was quite happy to oblige, he just dropped all his clothes on the floor. He noticed that hers were getting neatly folded up and put on a chair. They both climbed in together. Jim was in heaven. Her hands were all over him and he noticed a lot of the time on his cock. He moved his hands up, he really liked to play with tits and he knew most women liked it.

When they got out of the shower Kira told Jim to just put a towel on, he was told that her parlor was very warm and he would not get cold. He sat down and waited for Kira to dry herself.

"I see you don't have a wife or girlfriend, Jim. You have left your clothes in a big pile expecting a woman to pick them up after you, just like a typical man. You can fuck me all you want, but I will not pick your clothes up. For doing that, you shall be punished, come here now, drop that towel, and bend. You have earned yourself six of the best. I am going to put some nice stripes on that lively ass of yours," she said very strictly.

Jim noticed, that apart from her flexing a cane, there was also a tasseled whip and a spanking hand laying on the bed.

"I said to get here now and bend and I meant it, or would you like me to add on a few more just to give you even better stripes?"

Jim was surprised, to say the least, but he did as was asked, and got up, dropped the towel on the floor, and bent. He waited for the cane, but it never came, it was Kira's hand. Jims cock started to get a mind of its own straight away. Her hand came down again, spank, leaving a nice handprint. By now, Jim was very horny and wanted to fuck, but knew he had four more to go.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

"I see the towel is also on the floor, so I will make it seven. Next was the tasseled whip, leaving six red marks on Jim's ass. Kira carried on with the whip and her hand.

"Right one to go, and the cane came down, said Kira leaving a nice red mark behind. Hopefully, you have learned your lesson now. Stand up and then you can sit down on the bed or chair if you like. "

Jim noticed as he sat down carefully, that his cock was now hard. Kira had noticed as well.

She dropped to her knees with her tits on Jim's legs and took his cock deep in her mouth. Jim was taken by surprise but certainly not complaining. He loved all that had happened so far tonight. He was loving playing with her lovely tits as she sucked and licked his cock. Shortly afterwards, he cried out that he was cumming. Kira just smiled. All his cum, and there was plenty, shot out into her mouth and she proceeded to swallow every last drop, even licked his cock off to make sure it was clean.

"I think we have earned ourselves a drink. Don't you, Jim? What would you like? I think I will have champagne to celebrate that lovely cum of yours.

"I will join you to celebrate the lovely blowjob you gave me."

As they sat drinking the champagne, they started talking. Jim asked why she did this? Was it her full-time job part-time or just a bit of extra money?

"It is simply a case of supply and demand. The demand is there and I just help satisfy that. I have not got a rich father, so I have to earn some money to get me through university. I am what is known as a mature student, I know a lot of people look down their noses at escorts, especially women, but it pays far more than waitressing and is legal so I will not get my collar felt because of it. In fact, some of my best customers are policemen and judges. As soon as I have my degree, though, then I will get a full-time job. As some people would say, a respectable job. I have three years left at university."

"I see, well the champagne is almost finished and I think it is now time for you to bend."

"Oh, am I going to get spanked now?"

"Well, yes, and fucked as well, I want to put some handprints on your lovely ass."

"Sounds good to me and I like doggy-style and to be spanked."

She put down her near-empty glass moved to the bed and bent, Jim came up behind her and thrust his hard cock inside her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh, Jim, you are going right to the top of my pussy, and I love that," she was moaning as his hand came down and gave some good spanks, leaving big red handprints. Kira cried out in ecstasy as he thrust and spanked her.

"I ordered pizza just after I arrived this evening. It is cold now, but cold pizza can be good. Would you like some?"

"Sure, what kind of pizza is it? Not that I am fussy."

"I have pizza like me, hot and spicey, you might even want some pudding afterwards. How does pussy pie sound?"

"I like both," he replied

"Right let's get on with the main course then."

As they sat at her table feeding each other, Jim noticed his cock was getting hard.

"I think we had better go and wash our hands, after all, we have been eating with them."

Jim nodded and followed Kira to the bathroom. He was getting hard feeding her and now watching her lovely ass was making his cock stand right up to attention. They washed their hands and as Kira turned round to face Jim, he said that he still had room for some lovely pudding.

"Well, as I said, I don't have anything except pussy pie."

"I would really like some of that, it sounds good, in fact, I will have some here and now," he replied, as he picked her up in his arms and entered her hard, thrusting away.

Afterwards, they made their way back to the bedroom to finish off the little bit of champagne there was.

"Do you know what I would like to finish off a great evening?"

"No, go on. Surprise me," she replied smiling.

"Okay, I would like to get on your bed, lie down, and have you ride me, cowgirl."

"I can't see a problem there. What do you prefer forward or reverse cowgirl?"

"Forward, then I can see your lovely face and great tits move as you ride my cock."

Jim proceeded to lay down and Kira slid down onto his cock.

"Jim, this feels so good. I can feel you all the way up to the top of me and your cock as he moves."

Jim shot all his cum just as he got to the top of Kira's pussy, she cried out in ecstasy.

"Well, that was a great evening, but I should be off, unfortunately."

"What a pity. I was really enjoying myself. Before you go, what job do you do, Jim?"

"Oh, I am just a gynecologist," he replied.

"A pussy doctor, very useful to know. When you leave, Jim, please tell the receptionist, so she knows I am free. I have really enjoyed my evening with you."

As Jim made his way home, he thought to himself, She said when and not if I go back to visit her. Well, if my sex life does not improve, I will be back. She was great.

Published 
Written by toyboy01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments