Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Erotica: Takes Its First Steps (Part VI)

"The sixth part of a longer story called "My First Erotica" about 'my first erotica'"

2
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
March 22, 2015

I went out to the bar tonight. I don’t really like bars, but what could I do? I was feeling the itch and I needed to get out of the house. I sat at the counter, and watched three hot young girls singing along with the music. I sipped my rum and coke, and signaled a waitress over. I had already asked the bartender several times, but it seems he must have been new, or had something on his mind.

She, on the other hand, was good. She listened to my every word and, without speaking, indicated that she wasn’t surprised in her colleague’s incompetence. I told her to buy a drink of their choice for each of the girls. She went over, and they gasped, smiled and yelled thank you to me. It was only a couple of songs before I went over and chatted to them.

I am normally only interested in girls closer to my own age, but they were hot, and I had gone far too long without even talking to someone. I just wanted to be acknowledged and held, though a little action would be appreciated as well. As it turned out, they were even younger than I had anticipated. Two of them were nineteen, the third, the shortest, was eighteen, and I learned it was her birthday.

“Well happy birthday. Welcome to adulthood.” I congratulated her and we clinked our glasses. She was drinking a Blue Hawaiian.

“Thanks, and what can I toast you on today?” she returned.

“How about the meeting of a beautiful lady?” She blushed, curled backward a tinge and lightly giggled. I wondered how much she had already drank.

“Oh? Who is she?”

“I don’t know yet, she hasn’t even told me her name.” That’s when her friend cut in from behind her back and eagerly told me all three of their names.

“Sorry, I’m a little drunk,” she swayed. “I’ll be right back.” I watched her slide off her stool and stared at her wiggling ass as she sauntered off toward the bathrooms.

“She likes you,” her other friend chimed in.

“You think?” I asked.

“Oh yeah. She always shows off her ass like that when she’s interested.”

“Was she showing off?”

“Come on, we’re not stupid. If you were staring any harder your nose would have been halfway up her anus.”

“So you think I have a chance?”

“It’ll be easy, we’ll help you. She can’t take you home, though, She still lives with her parents. Your place works right?”

“Well yeah, but is there going to be an issue with her folks?”

“Nah, they think she’s spending the night with me. Her parents are a little prudish; they have no idea what she’s doing. They’d kill her if they even found out she was drinking tonight.”

“She’s never had a drink before?”

“Don’t be dumb, she’s not innocent.” That was good enough for me.

She returned, and it wasn’t long before we were making out in the back of a cab on the way to my place.

We got to my apartment and sat on the couch to watch TV. I thought about the last time there was a girl on my couch.

“You alright?” she asked.

“Yeah, fine. Was just stunned by your eyes, they’re so beautiful.” She blushed again.

“I’m feeling really hot, mind if I have a shower?”

“Of course not, it’s just down the hall.”

She got up, and walked to the bathroom. I didn’t watch her walk away behind my couch, but I noticed that she didn’t close the door.

“Are you coming?” she asked from down the hall.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to find her still fully clothed and her cheeks rose-red.

“I thought you were going to have a shower.”

“You want to have one with me?”

Damn, was she ever cute? Her petite body was very adorable and my dick, which had been tingling with anticipation, was now fully erect in my pants.

“Of course,” I said, and gave her a kiss. She stuck her tongue inside my mouth and circled it around my own. I slowly retracted and her whole face and lips stuttered as they reached out to continue embracing my own. It was hard to tell, but I know there was a string of saliva connecting our lower lips which split and fell back onto her chin. Her lips quivered and she opened her eyes as she wiped her mouth and looked longingly into my eyes. It was obvious she was a little nervous so I proposed some assistance.

“How about we take turns taking something off? I’ll go first, then you take off the same thing. Then it will be your turn to choose something for both of us to remove.”

“Okay,” was all that she could muster. She looked so precious, and my dick gave a little flex. If she wasn’t so fixated on my eyes, I’d have wondered if she’d have noticed.

I started to reach for my zipper, but psyched her out as I then lifted my leg and removed a sock instead. She laughed and took one off, too.

“Okay, your turn.” She took off her other sock, to which I did the same. I returned by removing my hoodie, and she did the same, then stopped and hesitated.

“Why don’t you take off your necklaces?” I suggested.

“But you’re not wearing one,” she protested.

“That’s fine, I’ll remove my watch, you aren’t wearing one of those.”

She did, and it was my turn again. I took off my shirt, and felt her piercing gaze on my chest. She reached for her shirt and hesitated again.

“Everything all right?” I inquired.

“Yes, fine.”

“Let me help.”

“Okay.” I placed my hands around her waist and raised her shirt up over her head.

“Okay, your turn.” A cheap trick, sure. She couldn’t remove her bra since I didn’t have one, so she’d have to choose to take her pants off on her own. She unzipped and unbuttoned her fly, and started lowering her jeans. Again, I placed my hands upon her hips and helped slide her clothes off. She stepped out, one leg, and then the other. She stood there in white bra and pink lacy panties.

“Um… can we just shower like this, please?”

“Of course,” I said as I took my pants off, exposing my white boxers.

HugeCockMixceyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockMixceyTS



We hopped in the shower and I turned on the hot water. I positioned myself by the far wall and her with her back to the shower head so the water would have to hit her back and trickle over her shoulders and down her breasts before slowly covering her flat stomach and then resting on the top seam of her panties, just above her vagina, and finally wetting her and more clearly defining her camel toe.

She was very cute. Perhaps over time, as she became more comfortable with me, she would evolve into a brat. I had recently come to realize I liked brats more than I thought. For now though, her fine figure was reflected gloriously in the light and water. The damp fabric clung tightly to her small figure. She must have been an A cup, B cup at the most. Her pussy lips were well defined and tantalizing.

I stepped forward and embraced her, brushing my stiff dick against her puffed pussy. She whimpered. I pressed my lips against hers, and again she quivered and returned the kiss, longing for the wet touch. I reached down and fingered the grove on her panties that her pussy lips had created. She whimpered again. She dropped to her knees, and lifted both her hands to pull down the front of my boxers. My dick popped out and pointed straight at her.

Immediately she let it slide between her pursed lips, and took it right down to the bottom of the shaft. She began to bob back and forth, making satisfied, yet delicate grunting sounds. I moved her hair back out of her face. The water continued to fall onto her back, and I switched back and forth between watching her mouth on my cock and the droplets trickling down her spine to her pink panties. I was also able to catch glimpses of water forming on her perfectly curved ass cheeks that would stream down her round curves and pick up speed as they fell down to her legs. She stopped sucking me and looked up.

“How am I doing?” she asked.

“Feels good,”

“Is it? Is there anything I can do better?”

Then it dawned on me.

“Have you ever done this before?”

“Oh... ” she hesitated and stammered. “No, but I really want to.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I intentionally didn’t drink too much tonight. I was hoping I would meet a great guy on my birthday and I did. I really want to make you happy. Am I doing okay?”

“You’re still learning. Take your time. You’re doing great, just enjoy yourself and learn as you go.”

“Okay.”

I could see she was a little disappointed.

“Move your tongue around my shaft. Occasionally lick my tip, and sometimes focus on the head a bit. Every now and then, suck on my balls,” I suggested.

She seemed to perk up at this, and pulled my boxers down to my ankles, so I stepped out of them, and she then resumed sucking, this time making a circular motion with her tongue. True to my input, she would periodically move to just kissing my head and flicking the tip with her tongue.

“Anything else?” she asked.

“Go ahead and literally suck a bit. Just be careful not to suck too hard, I don’t really want a hickey on my dick. Seriously though, you’re doing fine, don’t rush things. Take notice of my reactions and just go with how my body responds. You’ll get good with practice. You’re already doing pretty well for a first timer.”

She didn’t continue for much longer before she stood. She was shorter than me, and had to tilt her head back to gaze into my eyes.

“You taste great,” she said, beaming. She leaned forward and up, kissing me again. I felt her hand on my shaft and she began tugging as she made out with me. She seemed to like biting my lower lip, but never lost focus of pulling on my dick.

“How am I doing?” she asked again.

“Awesome,” I choked out. I felt the underside of my dick against her lace and knew that she had used it to lower the top of her panties so that my dick was pushing between her pussy lips, still pointing forward. She let out another whimper and kissed me more passionately.

She was incredible. She wiggled her hips a little, and without any other assistance, my dick slipped inside her hole and went up inside her. This time she didn’t whisper, she gasped.

I turned her around, so the water fell on my back, and pushed her against the shower wall. I had to lift her up with my hands under her thighs, but I was able to continue to push inside her. She moaned, over and over, louder and louder. She bounced up and down on my dick, her feet not touching the floor and wrapped her legs around my body. She never closed her eyes, but she often didn’t look as though she could see anything, except for when she finally met my gaze again, and managed a large grin while she continued to vocalize her pleasure. She screamed, I came.

I slowed my thrusts, and she slowed her moans. I lowered her, and she unwrapped her legs and regained her footing on the floor. I bent my knees, leaned forward and pulled my hips back to help my dick out of her pussy and it swung back upward. I looked at her eyes.

“How was I?” she asked.

“That felt amazing. I love how vocal you are,” I answered.

“Really?”

“Really.”

We kissed passionately again and washed our bodies. She never did take her clothes off, and I never saw her tits or her vagina without fabric masquerading them.

She texted her friend to come pick her up and we cuddled on the couch to watch some TV. We fell asleep without even finishing a single half hour episode of whatever it was we were watching. We awoke a couple hours later to her friend texting her that they had arrived. She kissed me at the door and I watched them drive off, pleased that I had met someone so beautiful and passionate.

When I returned to my television, I looked at a note she'd left on the table with her phone number and a little heart. I went to bed that night feeling happier than I had in months and decided that I should record my feelings of the encounter. That night I dreamt of her and how unusual yet refreshing, and rejuvenating the experience had been.

By morning, my feelings had evolved from a recording of what we had done to a decision to write my own story to help me understand and convey my sexual thoughts and emotions.

Published 
Written by kilogranite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments