Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moonlight Romance, Part 2 of 3

"Part 2 of Moonlight Romance"

11
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
716 words 716 words
The tears came quickly and steadily for Lucy. Holding her face in her hands, Lucy was starting to believe that her fiancée, Sarah, had been unfaithful. Even though their lovemaking the previous night was amazing, Lucy felt that she might have to break off their plans to marry.

Lucy stood up from her chair and wiped her eyes. Still wearing shorts and a tank top, she gulped down the rest of her morning coffee, pinned her hair up and started to tidy the cabin. Sarah had gone sometime in the night, and Lucy was left to do the cleaning-up.

“Who is she cheating on me with?” she asked herself. “There is only one person I know that wears that perfume.” Lucy’s intuition was telling her that it had to be her sister Jamie. “I need to go and find out right now!” She picked up her car keys and headed for the door.

At that same moment, in the city, Jamie stretched out in bed, opened her eyes, and smiled happily to herself as she looked upon the still sleeping Sarah. Swinging her feet over, Jamie sat on the bed and wondered how her being with Sarah would affect her sister.

Jamie shook her head and said to herself, "I never thought I would ever end up in bed with my sister's fiancée. And, to think it has been going on for months!" While she knew that Lucy was smart and usually quick to figure things out, Jamie felt that Lucy had no idea what was happening.

Standing up from the bed, Jamie put on her long t-shirt and walked out to the kitchen to make breakfast. With pancakes on the griddle, she was about to start frying up some bacon and eggs. Without any warning, she felt Sarah’s arms wrap around her waist from behind.
Feeling Sarah’s lips softly kissing the side of her neck, Jamie tilted her head and whispered, “Do you think we should be doing this?”

“Yes, of course!” Sarah responded. “We’ve been doing this for what… three months now? I guess I fell in love with the wrong sister.”

“Lucy is too much of a goody-goody, and is foolish and naive,” Sarah continued.

Hearing Sarah speak badly about her own sister made Jamie feel a little angry.

tastybooty18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastybooty18

That thought disappeared quickly as Sarah kissed up and down Jamie’s neck. Jamie closed her eyes as the soft plum lips grazed against her skin.

Jamie let out a moan as she leaned back into Sarah. Discovering her to be naked, Jamie pushed her ass into Sarah’s crotch and rubbed back and forth. She reached over and turned off the pancakes.

Sarah started to rotate her hips against Jamie's ass as she kept kissing along the side of her neck. Sliding her hands down, with one hand she raised Jamie’s t-shirt, and with the other Sarah began to massage her lover’s slit.

Jamie's knees begin to weaken as she pushed herself onto Sarah's fingers. She tilted her head back to rest on Sarah's shoulder. As her wetness increased, Sarah slid one finger inside. “I love your fingers inside me,” she whispered into Sarah’s ear.

“Well,” replied Sarah, “You better turn around then!” As she turned, Sarah knelt down before her. Leaning forward, Sarah’s tongue found its way to Jamie’s clit. Licking, swirling, sucking, flicking… Jamie’s head tilted back and she let out a lengthy sigh.

Sitting up on the kitchen counter, Jamie raised her legs and rested them over Sarah’s shoulders. While lapping her tongue up and down faster and faster with each stroke, Sarah started to swirl her tongue just above Jamie’s clit. Jamie moaned again. With her eyes closed, she directed Sarah to do different things in different places with her tongue.

“Yes, right there!” Jamie moaned. Sarah kept moving her tongue back and forth. Soon her tongue was mimicking a cock, sliding in and out of Jamie.

That was all it took. “I'm cumming!” she cried out as her lover gripped her thighs.
Sarah kept using her tongue until Jamie’s orgasm subsided. Grinning, Sarah wiped her lips and stood up.

Without warning, the kitchen door swung open and in walked Lucy!

 To be countined...

Published 
Written by Blue_Eyed_Lady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments