Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie and the Factory, Chapter 7

"Shawn comes back to see Daisy only to discover her boss."

3
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

They say in this generation, dating is almost nonexistent. Which I almost agree with. This is because we are blunt and we know what we want. However, I don’t even know what the hell to call my relationship with Daisy. Is she my girlfriend? Are we fuck buddies? I do know one thing. I love when she calls me “Daddy.”

It was mid-afternoon on a Saturday when she called me via FaceTime. 

“Hey, daddy,” She said.

“What’s up, baby girl?" I responded.

“Getting ready for work, you?"

I cursed to myself. I forgot she had work tonight.

“I just woke up from a nap, man. I’m lazy as hell today. I straight up forgot you had work. Damn. I actually wanted a little something,” I said, chuckling.

“Have to go to the Factory... I’ll get you a little discount, Daddy.”

“Thanks. Besides, I wanted to ask you something,” I said. “Something deep.”

“What?"

“You said you didn’t want to strip forever. What do you want to do when you quit?" I asked.

“I want to go to business school and run my own business.”

“Hmm. Cool. Cool. Be your own boss,” I said.

Daisy was now multitasking, her phone was now on a stand. I was mainly watching her get ready while asking questions intermittently.

“So, are you performing tonight?”

“Yeah,” She replied.

“Yes, I get to see that sexy body again!"

“You already do!" Daisy retorted, while putting on lip gloss.

“There’s a difference though. While they watch you strip in that club, I watch you strip in front of me.” I said. I just realized two things: One, that was probably the smoothest line I’ve ever said. And two, her lips...

“Daisy. I know this question is random as hell, but have you gotten any ’DSL’ compliments?" I said.

“Yeah, of course I have. Why?” She replied. 

“Can you... lick your lips for me?”

She laughed, then licked them slowly.

“Is that good for you, daddy?” She said.

“Damn, you're getting me hot. Hehe...” I said, chuckling. 

“I don’t understand why you all love my lips so much. I thought it was my dick sucking, to be honest,” Daisy said, while changing clothes.

“Well, yes and no. With them, it’s most likely the former. With me... your lips hold real power. The thickness, The juiciness of those lips? Of course I ask, because... You have the sexiest lips. They're so kissable. I wish I could go through the screen and handle my fix. I'm sorry, too much?” I said.

“No,” She giggled. “What else do you like?”

“Oh. You like that shit, Don’t you? Don’t get me started on your skin...” I chuckled.

I heard her small son scream playfully in the other room. I had seen him on FaceTime briefly once. He’s a cute kid. I couldn't help but wonder...

“Damn, he’s festive, ain’t he?"

“No, he’s bad!" She said, laughing.

“So, what were you going to say?"

I chuckled. 

“I’ll tell you at the Factory, Daisy. I’ll tell you. Making me hot already. See you tonight, baby girl," I said.

~~~


I walked into the Factory that night. It looked like the usual suspects were there. Cheaters, pro athletes, etcetera. I spotted Lance, who was head of security and the only male who worked there.

“Yo, what up, bro? You’re Charlie’s dude, ain’t you?" He said.

“Ehhh, you can say that.”

“Heard about you, bro. But... If you fucking her here, you gotta pay. Boss man’s policy,” Lance said.

I gave him a look.

“Damn, you have been fucking her here, haven’t you?" Lance asked with a surprised look.

“Shh. It’s a secret,” I said, doing the “shh” motion. Lance smiled to himself. 

I made my way to the bar. As I walked there, I felt a touch. It was Raven, serving.

“Hey, little big cousin,” She said with a smile.

“’Sup, Raven?” I said. I still couldn’t believe my cousin worked at a strip club. But, hey, at least she wasn’t a stripper.

“Your girl is in the dressing room,” Raven said in my ear.

“Thanks, good to know.”

I walked toward the bar while Raven sashayed away getting catcalls, making me wince. I saw Lillian at the bar, like clockwork.

“Shawn Taylor. You’re back to see your girl, huh?” Lillian said.

“What is with this place? Word travels fast, Don’t it?" 

“You want to know how we know?" Lillian retorted.

Meanwhile, the DJ at the front introduced Daisy (or Charlie for the moment):

“Coming to the stage first, one of our hotter up and coming acts... Charlie.”

“Yeah, how do you know?" I said to Lillian while looking at the stage.

“You want a drink? Your usual?" Lillian said.

“Sure, what the hell.”

Charlie took the stage as only she could. I got my usual Coke to drink as I silently watched her ebony skin sweat all over that pole. The song she danced to was Twista’s “Overnight Celebrity.” She stripped sensually, exposing her ample curves. As I watched the crowd, I felt her eyes. I felt like she was seducing me and me alone. Before I knew it, I had an erection. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her. After her routine...

EsterArmour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsterArmour

“Let’s hear it for Charlie.”

“So, you still want to know?" Lillian asked, bending over, flashing her ample cleavage.

“Yeah. I got time.”

“Damn, that chick’s pussy got you so bad," Lillian said.

“Get to it,” I said, laughing out loud.

“Ok, you know the last time you came here, right? A group of rich white men came. They did their thing on her. They paid double,” She said.

“She told me that before we... Yeah.” I said. 

“We know. After you two got caught by Raven, you know... That’s how we know,” She said.

“So Raven told you?”

“Not willingly,” She said.

“I knew her ass can’t keep a secret. It’s ok. That’s in the past,” I said.

“Boss man knows too. So... You gotta pay to fuck your girl on the premises now,” Lillian said.

“Do I want to meet this ’Boss Man?'” I asked.

“Don’t know. If you like stone-cold hustlers, maybe,” Lillian replied.

I felt a vibration in my pocket. It was Daisy. It read:

I’m in my dressing room

I drank the remainder of the soda, and paid Lillian for my drink and left her a generous tip.

“Hey, Lillian... Thanks for the info,” I said, with a smile.

I made my way quietly to her dressing room as stealthily as I could. I knocked.

“Coming...”

That could go multiple directions,” I said to myself.

The door opened. Daisy had on nothing but a robe.

“Mmm. Do you know how much you turned me on out there?" I said, kissing her repeatedly.

“That’s my job.”

“Why don’t you take this shit off? I want you.” 

“I don’t want you to get caught, daddy,” She said. I slipped a hand inside in her robe. She moaned quietly.

“We won’t. I’ll pay this time. See?" I showed her a wad of cash.

“Then don’t stop, daddy...” She said, smiling at me.

I slid a hand inside her robe from behind, while kissing her neck. Her breathing quickened. I untied her robe, giving me a glimpse of her shiny body. Her breathing became quiet moans.

“Take it off,” I said, while she felt my rock-hard erection. She dropped her robe quickly. “Look in the mirror. You know how sexy you are? Those curves...” I slapped her perfectly tight buttocks, still oily from the routine. She moaned.

I got on my knees. I saw her pink treasure get wetter seemingly by the second. I tasted her sweet juices. She moaned louder as I tasted her and fondled her. The carnal hunger for her grew more and more.

“Ugh, daddy! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” 

I grabbed her buxom breasts firmly as I consumed her juices more. As she moaned more, she turned me on more and more until...

“Turn around. Look at me,” I said, while lowering my pants and underwear, showing my throbbing erection. I moisturized it thoroughly before I finally entered her. “Look at me when I’m fucking you. Look at me.”

“Ugh, ugh. Ugh!”

Her breasts hopped rhythmically as I kept fucking her.

“You like that shit? You like it?” I said in a soft voice.

“Yes, daddy.”

I kissed her passionately as my strokes slowed down. I caressed her soft skin, then looked in her eyes. My fingers touched her lips. Her pink lips wrapped around it sensually.

“Say my name. Say my name...”

“Fuck me, Shawn. Fuck me...”

“Yeah. Yeah,” I said with a guttural hunger in my voice. I grabbed her ass like an animal. I felt her moans and her juices on me. My strokes became faster. She moaned harder.

“Get on your knees. Suck this dick," I said.

Daisy then smoothly got on her knees and started sucking my rock hard erection, of which she is amazing at. I groped on her breasts and beautiful sensitive dark nipples while she sucked.

“Spit on that dick. Spit on it for daddy. Spit on it,” I said softly.

“Mmm, yeah...” She said, leaving a small yet beautiful trail on it. She kept sucking. That moment was coming. It was coming fast.
“Mmm, lick my balls...” I said to her. “Can I come on your tits?"

As she went downwards to suck on my testicles, she said:

“Sure, why?”

“Ummmm, those titties...” I said, jokingly. She started to suck my testicles and jerk me off. I moaned. She giggled. Daisy then started to tit-fuck me, her ebony breasts hopping, spitting on my waiting-to-explode erection.

“Oh, daddy. You ready to cum for me?" Daisy said.

“Get this nut. Catch it. Ughhhhhhh...” I said, in relief as I exploded my seed all over her buxom breasts and face. I looked at her for a few seconds, coming off that high and said:

“Goddamn, you’re beautiful.”

All of a sudden, a loud knock came at the door.

“Charlie! Charlie! You decent?”

“Who the hell is that?" I said, in a loud whisper, pointing to the door.

“That’s my boss,” She said.

“Shit. Be careful what you ask for, Shawn...” I said to myself. “Daisy, what’s he like?" I said to Daisy.

“Think the movies 'Hustle and Flow' meet 'Player’s Club'. A wannabe pimp businessman,” Daisy said.

“Oh, hell.”

“Don’t worry, I got a plan, Daddy,” Daisy said, kissing me on the cheek.

It was official now. I got myself into some deep shit.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments