Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happened In Front Of The Cam

"It was cam sex"

16
10 Comments 10
14.9k Views 14.9k
623 words 623 words
Some time ago, a 21-year-old guy reacted to a picture of my wife, Eef posted on another website. As always, I was the first to respond and that was probably kind of strange for him as, no doubt, he was expecting a reaction from Eef.

Of course, I was curious why somebody so young had beeen attracted to a wife in her mid-30s and he politely answered that question: he liked older women.

He seemed to be a nice guy; a student, single and not at all the macho kind. His contacts towards my wife were sincere and he didn't hesitate to send a picture. Although, mostly, I'm the one answering approaches on our profile, I always discuss with Eef all reactions and it turned out she was also charmed by this young man.

We exchanged email address and he wrote to her. First, it was innocent details, about his hobbies, his studies and comments about Eef... a lot about Eef! He saw her pictures on that site, saw her exposing her naked body, and he was completely mad about her. Age did not matter to him, he could spend an email describing her breasts and what seeing them did to him.

After a while, he admitted that he used her pictures to fantasize when he masturbated and she encouraged him by sending him more photographs which she'd asked me to take especially for him.

Although we have little spare time, they started chatting on the site about all kind of things from normal life to erotic events. One night, as they chatted, my wife asked me to bring the laptop and the webcam. I was surprised by her request but did as she asked and started up skype.

Eef had decided to cam with him. He was behind his desktop, wearing a t-shirt and jeans; she was on the couch, wearing a top and jeans.

EmmiLost
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmiLost

They started talking in front of the cam while I was watching a TV show and not paying much attention... until the moment Eef took off her top.

In her bra, she was showing him her beautiful lingerie. I glanced at the screen and his t-shirt was off and his six-pack was on display for her.

He asked her to take off her bra and she did, without hesitation. She cupped her boobs sensually and started playing with her nipples. At this, an obvious erection became clearly visible within his tight jeans and Eef told him not to hide it anymore. "Set him free," she said - and he did. He lowered his jeans and his hard cock jumped out of his boxers, already wet with pre-cum.

He started stroking it while she removed her jeans and then her hand slowly disappeared into her panties. "I'm all wet down here," she said. "Can I take them off?"

Slowly, she removed the last piece of clothing and revealed her wet and open pussy. He quickly removed his boxers and stood in front of the cam, stroking his cock while my wife fingered wildly, not paying me any attention.

I was not on cam but, watching my wife playing with herself on the couch, I rapidly removde all my clothes and began masturbating. Suddenly, Eef stopped playing and looked at me. She grinned and asked me to take her in front of the cam. Naturally, I obliged and it did not take long before I was spraying my load over her body. As she rubbed my cum over her stiff nipples, we watched our young friend blow his load.

I guess we were all a little surprised over what happened because we hadn't planned anything. It was totally spontaneous and it felt good, for the three of us.

Published 
Written by stevita
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments