Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hidden Lesson - Part Four

"Naughty Aunt Mandy ups her game"

12
5 Comments 5
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

At the newsagents, Simon decided to buy GQ and Esquire magazines. He hadn’t looked at the prices and was momentarily stunned when Amjad, the newsagent, asked him to part with the best part of a tenner. That was nearly half a week's college money gone in one swoop.

Simon paid with a twenty-pound note, put the change in his wallet and, taking the magazines off the counter, hoped that this was going to be a small price to pay in his pursuit of pussy.

Over the next week, Simon devoured the magazines and fashion tips online. He decided the first thing he needed was a new hair style. His hair was naturally curly and he’d kept it long because it allowed him to almost hide his face, a heavy fringe hanging down to his eyes.

On Facebook, he paid particular attention to the guys his female counterparts coveted. The general consensus was that they liked the rough and ready look. None of the guys had long hair. The style was either short hair gelled in a quaff or shaved. Okay, Harry Styles had longish hair, but looking like someone who appealed to young teenies was not on Simon’s agenda.

He wasn’t interested in attracting anyone under the age of twenty-one and Simon believed that a penchant for older women would remain with him for his lifetime. After all, having been seduced by his teacher, why would he be interested in the girls in his class?

Simon had big ideas for his pussy search. If it meant ditching his hair, then so be it, even if the thought made him slightly nervous. He decided to have his hair cut at a small salon in town. It had been given good reviews and he noticed, among the photographs on their website, that there were a couple of fit-looking women on the staff. That was a bonus.

He phoned and booked an appointment for Saturday afternoon.

At college, he didn’t see Miss Duval for the rest of the week. Her lessons were being covered by Mr. Tranter, a supply teacher who said that Miss Duval had been struck down by a bug. The news didn’t bother Simon too much. By the time she returned the following week, he would have perfected his new look. Hopefully! He definitely hoped that it would lead to some more horny action.

The thought of fucking Miss Duval again consumed Simon and he lost count of how many times he’d wanked thinking about their escapade. He also kept recalling her comment that she was looking forward to the trip to Belgium with “her favourite boys.” Simon didn’t know exactly what she meant - but he intended to be her best boy and the thought excited him.

The weekend finally arrived and Simon’s parents had given him money to buy holiday clothes. He was in dire need of a new wardrobe that was for sure. He couldn’t believe he'd settled for jeans and t-shirts for so long.

On Saturday morning, Simon was genuinely excited about the day that lay ahead. However, as he ruffled his curls with gel, he was slightly worried. He’d studied the fashion magazines and knew the look he was trying to achieve, but he thought some feedback would help. Trouble was, he could hardly phone Oliver or any of his mates to ask their advice. It was at times like this, he wished he had a female friend.

Simon dressed and went downstairs. The smell of his mother's cooking permeated the air and his stomach rumbled in anticipation. His mother might have many faults but she definitely knew how to make a great full English breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen, Simon saw Mandy sat at the pine dining table, one hand under her chin as she flicked through a catalogue. She looked up and smiled. ‘Hey gorgeous, come and sit with your Aunt Mandy.’ She patted the seat beside her. Simon pulled out the chair and sat.

"What are you up today?" Mandy asked, casually stroking his thigh before she nonchalantly resumed turning the catalogue pages. Feeling his thigh was, apparently, completely normal.

"Do you want bacon, egg, and sausage, Simon?" his mother interrupted, her tone sharper than usual.

"Yes please."

He watched his mother pile food on a floral china plate. She walked over and slammed it down on the table in front of him.

“He’s getting some new clothes for the holiday, aren’t you Simon?” His mother folded her arms and looked at him with the fierce expression on her face that she adopted when daring him to argue.

He picked up his knife and fork and sliced through a sausage. “Yeah, I”m going shopping and getting a haircut.”

“I can come with you if you like?” Mandy said, pinching a sausage off his plate and biting into it. “I can give you some fashion tips, no problem.”

Simon thought that would be good but, before he could respond, his mother scuppered the idea. “He doesn’t need any fashion tips from you, Mandy, thank you very much. Unlike his father, my Simon has a mind of his own and isn’t easily led.”

Simon watched as his mother turned on her heel and returned to the kitchen sink. She attacked the dishes with a sponge, her shoulders and back ramrod straight. The tension in the air was almost palpable.

Mandy rolled her eyes at Simon.

“I was only saying I could help him. There is nothing worse than going shopping for clothes on your own. I always like to have a second opinion. What do you think, Simon?”

Mandy again rubbed the inside of his thigh. It was a brief movement, but it was long enough for Simon’s cock to stir. A shopping trip with Mandy suddenly seemed really appealing. Like his mother said, he had a mind of his own and if he wanted to go shopping with Mandy, then he fucking well would do.

Mandy finished eating the sausage and wiped her hands on a napkin before standing. “It’s up to you Simon,” she shrugged, straightening her mini-skirt.

Simon noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra under her white t-shirt. “I don’t have anything on today, so just holler if you need me.”

Simon almost jumped at the sound of a cereal bowl being slammed onto the drainer. Why did his mother have to be so moody? She couldn’t possibly know what had gone on between his father and Mandy. Perhaps it was her time of the month. Whatever, no wonder his father found Mandy’s carefree nature so appealing.

Simon felt somewhat guilty about the secret he was keeping from his mother, but he also resented her for putting a dampener on his day before it had even started.

“Okay, that would be good,” Simon said, scooping up a forkful of beans. “I’ll have my breakfast and then we’ll go.”

Mandy grinned at this defiant Simon. She rested a hand on his shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze. “I’ll be in my room. Knock when you're ready.”

She left the kitchen, throwing him a small wave over her shoulder.

Simon took a tub of barbecue sauce out of the chrome holder in the middle of the table and squeezed a blob on his plate. The atmosphere in the kitchen was now so tense, his gut tightened and his breakfast didn’t seem quite so appealing.

His mother turned to him, her mouth twisted in anger.

AdriaKarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriaKarina

Wiping her hands vigorously on a tea towel, she snarled, "Surely you're not going shopping with her?”

Simon pushed his plate away and coughed. Shit, this was awkward.

“Why not? She knows a lot about fashion and I'm not very good at that stuff.”

His mother’s top lip curled. “I don’t particularly want you spending time with her, that’s all. I think she’s a bad influence.”

Simon edged his chair away from the table and stood. Picking up his plate and cutlery, he walked over and dropped them into the washing bowl.

“Mum, I”m eighteen, not eight. I think I’ll decide who is a bad influence on me.” He offered his mother a small smile. “Like you said, I have a mind of my own and I'm not easily led.”

Walking out of the kitchen, he sensed the heat of his mother’s wrath burning into the back of his head. But, climbing the stairs, Simon smiled. He had a feeling that his Saturday was going to be very interesting. Very interesting, indeed.

After taking a piss, Simon brushed his teeth and looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. He wondered if Mandy would approve of his ideas for his new look. Simon dried his mouth on a pink towel and headed across the landing towards the spare room where Mandy, it seemed, had taken up permanent residence.

As he reached Mandy’s room, his mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs. ‘"Simon, I'm going shopping, is there anything you want?”

The caustic tone had totally disappeared. It seemed his mother had returned to being her caring self. What was it with women? Why did they swing from one mood to the next like a fucking hypnotist’s watch?

“I need some deodorant and can you get some Vanilla milkshake?”

Simon leaned over the staircase and saw his mother, her coat wrapped tightly around her, clutching her handbag. A wave of guilt crashed over him. If his mother suspected that anything was going on between Mandy and his father, no wonder she was pissed off.

He smiled at her. “Thanks, Mum.”

She gave a small smile back. “No problem. Oh, and nothing too drastic with your hair, you know. I've always nurtured those curls.”

With that she turned and walked out, slamming the door. Simon stood back, collected his thoughts and released a huge sigh, shaking his head. At the end of the day, whatever was going on with his parents and Mandy was none of his business.

He knew it was selfish but he had bigger and more important issues to address. Knocking on Mandy’s door, he decided to leave them all to it, the bunch of fucked up weirdo’s.

About to knock on Mandy’s door again, he heard noises emanating from her room. Groans and moans filled his ears and his cock stiffened. Mandy couldn’t be fucking; his father was away all weekend at a business conference. Had Mandy had done her trick of sneaking someone else into the house? Simon shook that thought from his mind. No, that was nigh on impossible.

Usually, Simon would have walked away, left her to whatever it was she was doing and had a casual wank in his bedroom while he waited. But time was pressing and his appointment at the hairdressers was all he could think about. He wanted to be in good time and nothing was going to fuck up his plans, not even his overly sexed aunt.

Boldly, Simon knocked on the door, just as the fucking noises reached a peak.

“Come in,” Mandy shouted with a clarity that belied a woman being fucked.

Simon nervously opened the door, not sure what sight would greet him. Mandy lay on top of the bed, a laptop at her side, and her legs slightly spread. She was running a flesh coloured vibrator over her clit. Her pussy was clean shaven, the lips plump and her juices glistened around her hole.

“I needed to watch some porn. Shut the door and come sit here on the bed.”

Simon closed the door and sat beside his aunt. His cock had grown to an erection that was almost painful. He looked at Mandy’s laptop and watched a black guy feasting on a blonde’s pussy. A vibrator was beside them on the bed and, when the girl yelled that she was about to come, the guy put the toy inside her. Simon gaped as the guy frantically fucked her with the toy and her juices splashed everywhere.

“Looks good that, doesn’t it?” Mandy didn’t avert her gaze from the screen.

Simon nodded and only then did Mandy look at him. She smiled. “I think it’s time we had some fun. We really should do something about your virginity you know.”

Mandy looked into his eyes. "Some nights I'm awake for a long time thinking whether or not I should show you how to fuck. Would you like me to show you?”

Simon was stunned but suddenly leaped to his feet. “I'm not a virgin,” he blurted. Truthfully, Mandy was becoming too much for him. Maybe his mother was right. Perhaps Mandy was a bad influence. Certainly, right now, she was confusing him. He was scared by her aggressive sexual behaviour but another part of him was excited on a level that he didn’t see as completely normal. It was one thing fucking your French teacher, but quite another prospect to fuck your aunt.

Mandy stopped pushing her vibrator in and out of her pussy, obviously sensing Simon’s discomfort. She switched it off before putting it in her mouth, sucking it like she would a cock.

Simon gulped as he watched Mandy’s tongue swirl around the end of the dildo. She sucked on the tip before pushing the thing deep in her mouth. Sucking the vibrator with relish, Mandy clearly didn’t have a gag reflex.

When she'd finished, she turned to her side, offering Simon a glimpse of her ass. She popped her toy into the bedside drawer and turned back, grinning at him as if her behaviour was totally normal.

“I love giving it a clean afterward.”

Mandy swung her lithe legs off the end of the bed and bent to pick her pink lacy knickers off the floor. She slid them on before standing up and smoothing down her mini-skirt.

‘"So, you're not a virgin anymore? Why do I not believe you, Simon?”

She pushed her feet into a pair of black open-toed stilettos. The heels were so high Simon wondered if she'd be able to walk around town all day.

“It’s true, I'm not a virgin anymore.” Simon was a tad affronted at Mandy’s cynicism. “Why would I lie to you about that?”

Mandy walked to him, her face so close that Simon smelled the mixture of toothpaste and cigarettes on her breath.

“Because you’re trying to throw me off your scent,” Mandy whispered before poking his nose with a finger.

Simon shook his head and took a step back. “I promise you, I’m not.”

Mandy picked up her purse from the floor and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“Well, if that’s the case, after our shopping trip you’ll have to tell me all about it.”

She grinned at him before opening the bedroom door. “After you.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments