Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Table for One

24
25 Comments 25
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Some people go to church on Sunday mornings, I ride my bike.  No, not a Harley, this is one you pedal. Nor am I an ironman. I often do twenty-five miles, but I stop and have a snack, admire my surroundings.  It's the ultimate in "me" time, and I love it.

One sunny Sunday morning I was meandering down a quiet residential street about ten blocks from home, and I spot a yard sale.  I stopped to browse, and after going through some old books and men's ties, I notice a folded up massage table with a price tag of seventy dollars on it. 

The lady running the sale looked to be in her late fifties, fit and quite attractive.  She had her dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wore little makeup.  She confided that most of the items she was selling belonged to her late husband.  He had been in poor health for some time and she often gave him a massage, hence the table. 

I really didn't know much about massage other than the few times I had one I had really enjoyed the lavish attention given to my body. At sixty, I'm not in great shape.  I have a paunch, but my legs, chest, and arms are still toned, and I try to keep my weight in check.   

She was asking seventy dollars for the table,  I offered fifty.   She countered that if I paid the seventy, she'd throw in a free lesson in massage.

That sounded good to me. I had to come back anyway as I couldn't carry the table home on my bicycle.  I left a deposit and we agreed I'd come back around five to pick up the table and have the lesson.  

I rode back to my condo building, showered, and shaved.  Put on a clean tee-shirt and jeans. 

 My car has a generous hatchback, so I figured that the table would fit no problem, and I arrived back at the house right at five.

The tables and junk were gone from the yard and the same lady that I had talked to earlier answered the door.  She was wearing a pale blue satin outfit, calf-length pants, and button top, that looked like pajamas or judo attire.  She introduced herself as Beth, and told her I was Myles.

I followed her downstairs and saw that the table I had bought was set up in a corner.  The cozy room also contained yoga mats, weights, and an elliptical machine.  She explained that she had owned a yoga studio in town, and had sold the business to a younger partner, but she still ran some classes a couple of times a week.  She also had a few special students that would come to the house to work out.

Beth explained that before beginning a massage it was important to warm and stretch the muscles to make the body pliable.  The best way to do this she felt, was to do a few yoga poses beforehand.   If yoga wasn't possible, the person to be massaged should be put under a warm blanket and the masseuse should drape their body over the person.  Using body heat and weight to warm and stretch the muscles.

I had done a few yoga classes and did enjoy them.   With some trepidation, I agreed to give the yoga warmup a try.   

Beth was pleased and told me to take off my jeans so that I could move and bend.  

I wear cotton jockey briefs that show about the same as a bathing suit, so I felt pretty comfortable. 

After some windmill like warmups,  we did a forward fold, and downward dog. Nothing too strenuous.  Then, Beth, had me crouch down on the mat into Child's pose.  She positioned my hands out in front of my compacted body and then using her body weight she pushed on on my back.  My knees and back were really being pulled, and it felt terrible but good at the same time. I could certainly tell she wasn't wearing a bra, as I felt her warm breasts push gently on my spine.

We held that pose for what felt like forever, but in reality was about two minutes.  Beth then eased her body off of me and then had me lie face up in corpse pose.  She rested her hands on my belly.  As instructed I closed my eyes and focused on breathing. Beth gently walked me through the timing,  "In, out, hold, and again."

My mind was clear and in a happy place as I felt her warm hand on my tummy.  I may have been ready to drift off, and she must have known it, because she brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "Okay, you're ready for the table now."

I let the fog lift from my brain and stood to get onto the table. 

"Get undressed and we'll start as always, face down," instructed Beth.

I took off my tee-shirt. "Everything, Myles, you don't wear a swimsuit in the bathtub and you don't bind your body when you get a massage.  Besides, we'll be using a lot of oil and you'll just get messy."

I hesitated but only for a moment. At a certain age, your modesty goes out the window.  By the time you get older, most people have seen a bunch of naked bodies and become comfortable in our own.  Actually, I welcomed the freedom and intimacy of being naked in front of this lovely lady.

I pulled off my jockey shorts and lay face down as instructed.  Beth placed a bath towel over my back and buttocks.  She leaned forward and put her upper body weight on my back.  She explained that a warm fluffy towel is better than a cotton sheet as it holds more heat, absorbs oil if things get too slippery, and is softer.  She proceeded to move the towel lower on my body and again press her upper body weight against my butt and then my thighs and calves.  Even though the towel, I could feel the softness and heat of her breasts.  It was wonderful and tantalizing. 

Beth left the towel on my lower body and moved to the head of the table.  She had put some oil in a bowl and had it over a candle to warm.   Using the warm oil to coat her hands, she started to work on my shoulders, neck, and back.   She pushed down and in, towards my spine and then along the length of my back.  I felt the taught ness of her groin as she pushed into the top of my head when she stretched to reach down the length of my back. 

lovelydol
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelydol

"Everything gets pushed down or up to your core area, Myles, as that's where we get rid of toxins.  We work that area last and open those muscles so that they release all the toxins and stress that we carry around in our bodies.  Right now, all you need to do is relax and focus on how your body is feeling,"  

By the time Beth moved to my legs, my body was feeling pretty damn good.   The towel was now covering my oil-slicked upper back, head, and shoulders, leaving my lower body totally exposed.   Beth dragged her hands up my legs from calf to thigh, stopping just below my scrotum successionally her fingertips would touch my delicate sack.  I was definitely feeling a little aroused.  

Beth pulled my legs wider apart and massaged my inner thighs.  Again, her fingertips grazed my balls, and I looked forward to every time she moved close enough to do it again.  

"Now for your core, Myles. This is really an important area, and we can't be bashful about opening you up.  We want to force all the stress and toxins to release so that you feel your best.  Just trust me, and leave yourself in my hands,"  Beth said with such confidence and assurance that I was happy to comply.

She had already massaged my hips and buttocks, now she pushed both my cheeks tightly to the middle.  She then reversed the motion by stretching me open.  I could feel cool air on my anus, and then the dipping of warm oil down the crack of my ass.  Her fingers followed teasing my sphincter as she passed it on her way to my scrotum.  

The warm oil dripped onto my ball sack and she massaged the area aggressively working back to my anus.  She did this several times pushing on my prostate gland.  I was getting hard and I had to shift to give my penis room to stiffen against the table.

"That's a natural reaction, Myles, I'm releasing the prostate and blood is going to flow in that area."  She reached under me, grabbed my hardening penis and pushed it up against my stomach.  "I'll turn you over in a minute, Myles, let me just finish up here."

She continued to work on my upper thighs and bottom.  She rested her finger on my sphincter and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Do you trust me to enter you, Myles? It will do you good." 

I could feel my eyes widen under the towel as I nodded my consent.

Her well-oiled fingers slipped easily past the muscle there.  Beth's finger was fully inside me, and then another joined.  She was stretching me open as promised.  It felt uncomfortable and unfamiliar.  She pushed deeper and found the gland she was looking for, and simply stroked it, like you would the head of a puppy.   My ragged breathing calmed, and tension in my butt relaxed.

Beth saw the tension leave my body and pulled out of me slowly.   She patted my bum cheeks and leaned in and gave them a little kiss.  "Good work, Myles, time to turn over."

As I turned over Beth moved the towel down to cover the middle of my body.  I could feel the stickiness of pre-cum leaking from the head of my penis, and I remained hard.

"Okay, Myles, let's calm you down.  Close your eyes, and concentrate on breathing."  

I was on the cusp of orgasm and Beth was ruining it.  She lit a lavender-scented candle and put on spa music.  By the time she poured oil on my chest, the tent that I had made of the towel was deflating.  All my senses were relaxed open and engaged, as she worked from the head of the table pushing hard on my chest down towards my semi-erect dripping and sticky core.

Again, I was feeling her groin pushing on the top of my head but this time her breasts were pushing hard onto my chest. I quickly became hard again. 

"It's only natural, Myles. It's a good sign, your body wants to release tension, sweetie,"  Beth cooed.

She moved to the foot of the table and raked her hands up my legs.  As always pushing tension toward the core of my body, and brushing ever so lightly against my scrotum with each pass.  I think all that she had to do at this point was ask me to cum, and I would have exploded into that towel, but she changed pace on me.

Beth grabbed my leg putting it on her shoulder and pushed it up in a stretch.  It's pretty hard to cum when your thigh muscles are being stretched.  Yet, I remained hard.  Beth rested her hand on the towel brushing it against my shaft as she pushed my leg up. The towel had ridden up at the bottom and my ball sack was exposed.  Beth's eyes wandered but made no move to cover me, as she repeated the same stretching exercise with the other leg.   

She then pushed my knees apart and put my feet together.  Stretching my legs open like butterfly wings.  I groaned as she pushed the stretch.  Another ruined orgasm. 

When she moved my legs back into a natural position, she did not move the towel back.   She got me to calm my breathing and then finished the same way she started by placing the towel over my chest, and using her upper body weight.   She then worked down my body repeating the motion.   As she bent over my torso my cock again stiffened.   Beth lifted slightly and let the towel drop to the floor.

I felt her warm breath against my cock, as she leaned in and kissed the tip. 

"Release, Myles, release from your very core, sweetie." 

She kissed the tip of my cock again, deeper this time lingering and enjoying herself.  For the first time ever, I felt myself relax, rather than tense through my orgasm. The orgasm was much longer and more intense than usual.  There was so much cum, I didn't think I was ever going to stop.

Beth never pulled back. She was milking my ball sack as she took the majority of my cum in her mouth. As I exhaled, she rested her head in the tangles of my pubic hair.  Her warm ragged breath felt wonderful against my sensitive shaft. 

"That was lovely dear, I'll let you recover for a moment before you show me what you've learned by massaging me."

Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments