Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Hot Tub Heat

"First time story for me, of some erotic hot tub fun with my hot mature wife."

32
7 Comments 7
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"First time story, hope you enjoy it."

We had just gotten back from a long day of Christmas shopping on a typical cold, rainy northwest day. It felt good to get that finally knocked off. We grabbed a quick dinner and I suggested, "Hey babe, why don't we head to the hot tub and relax. I'll grab us a couple of nice Grand Marniers." I went out ahead to get the tub open and it felt nice slipping into the warm water. I was sipping on my nice cordial as my wife came towards the tub. 

A little visual for you. My wife Jane still looks so hot as she's matured. She works out regularly to keep toned and firm, with curves in all the right places. She's incredibly sexy naked, yet especially when wearing "fuck me" lingerie, like high heels, gartered hose, flashy jewelry, red nails and bustiers which show off her scrumptious, natural melon tits. (I'm incredibly turned on by visual erotic images, especially big breasts, so she can still stun me.) She's easily as hot as many "natural" busty pornstars. She'd be best described as an alluring Mature MILF. 

I could already feel my groin stirring, as she slipped off her silky bathrobe and stepped over the hot tub edge, her big, full 36Ds hanging down so lusciously. We just chilled for a while, feeling a nice buzz from sipping our drinks. She sat across me seductively, smiling devilishly. Then she slowly reached up with her foot towards my crotch, yet teasing me instead, walked her bright red toenails up my belly to my nipple. She began caressing it with her toes. She has some creative toes and is amazingly dexterous with them. My nipples have a straight line to my cock, and it was working. She knew it too, as I reached under the water and started fondling my awakening dick. She had that nasty little smile on her face and said, "Hey, you can't have all the fun, when's my turn?"  

I got my cue and went to her. We started kissing passionately. I reached under the hot water and started twirling her hardening nipples. She has huge, sensuous brown areolas and now her nipples were jutting straight out from her steamy wet tits. I could tell she was getting aroused with how fast her tongue was now swirling in my mouth. (Plus, I know how horny she gets when a bit buzzed, so I was already anticipating some great lustful sex.) She loves sucking on my tongue too, as I softened it to let her take it in. I felt my dick twinge, thinking of her sucking my plum head like this! 

I pulled back from kissing. I wanted to look more... It was so visually stunning seeing her big breasts floating in the water, her hard, brown nipples silhouetted in the blue-lit hot tub. I continued to twirl them. She piercingly stared at me, breathing faster now, "Harder... flick them harder, damn it!" I obeyed, as she groaned louder. I brought my lips to her tits, licking seductively around her areola before I sucked each nipple hard, twirling my tongue around their cusp. I love sucking and nibbling on her hard nipples. She writhed and moaned more, grinding her pussy slit hard against my knee. My cock was rising like a periscope by now. She reached down and started to pump my shaft with her firm grip, as I continued devouring her tits. 

She had that glazed, raunchy look in her eyes. Panting heavily now, "I need to fuck that big cock of yours." (Just so you know, I go to an extremely lecherous level when my normally quiet, reserved wife talks to me like a nasty whore!) I was a good boy and more than happy to oblige.

I sat back on the bench, as she swiftly lifted her foxy leg over my lap, swinging her steaming jugs in front of me. She straddled her cunt right over my raging hard-on, grabbed my meat like her favorite toy and slowly rubbed my head just inside her juicy snatch. Jane shoved it in slowly with several short, teasing strokes, lubing my cock up well. Then she paused and held it still, at the top of her stroke. What a fucking tease! Then she fully thrust down on my cock, over and over. " Holy fuck..." I moaned out. The head and shaft of my cock felt so good as she continued to milk it deep up inside her, slowly working up and down. It was so lustful seeing her rocking on my lap as the water lapped up over her divine ass in rhythm. Now the waves of my arousal were building intensely, as she continued to pummel my dick harder and faster now. 

She then slowed her pace and began using her magical milking/twerking cock dance, rocking her pussy over my plum head first, then sucking my whole meat up in her cunt deep, as she gyrated her hips forward and back, stroking me. This feels so amazing and is my favorite way to get fucked! Any guy would be exploding their load by now if screwed like this. 

She stopped suddenly, not wanting me to cum yet, glaring at me. "Get your big meat out of the water!" Heeding once again, I shakily got up and sat on the corner of the tub. Looking down on her tits and ass silhouetted, she squatted down in front of my cock. She squeezed the base of my stiff cock and slid her hand down firm against my pubes. (I feel so damn studly when she does this, as it makes my decent-sized seven-inch cock look even bigger and girthier!) 

She started seductively squatting and bouncing slowly in front of me, stroking my slippery joystick for balance. "I wish I was fucking some young stud's big rod like this while sucking and stroking you off." Her nasty tongue again... and she knew what saying this does to me!  

Seeing her ass pumping like this, working my dick, her enormous tits undulating while imagining her getting screwed by an enormous cock. One of my favorite cuckold fantasies. I often jack off thinking of watching her getting fucked while giving me head. Jane gave me a sultry gaze then lowered her head, sucking my cock deep in and out her mouth, while still stroking her hand below it. I was in heaven. 

She lifted her wet tits out of the water and drooled her spit again all over my hard cock. She then wrapped her big melons around my rod, squeezing them together tight, her nipples jutting out. She pistoned her massive boobs up and down over my shaft. I loved seeing how my cock would disappear and then suddenly, my plum head popped up between her soft round globes... All the while looking up at me with her sultry blue eyes. "You like my big fucking tits stroking your cock, don't you? Fuck 'em, that's it.. fuck 'em hard!" I just nodded mesmerized, as I pumped vigorously between her tight cleavage.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Now it was time for me to take control. "Stand up," I commanded. I grabbed her hourglass waist briskly and stood her up. I spun her around. "Bend over and stick your ass up, now!" She quickly curved her back down and jutted her creamy round butt up. I slapped her steamy wet tush hard, and she squealed loud. "Ohhh yesss, smack my ass!" I did it again, knowing how much this turns her on. "Spread your legs... now!" I said, slapping her tush hard again. She jerked them open wide.

I slipped my middle fingers between her now juicy slit, unfolding it wide, as she moaned out. I put the head of my raging hard cock in her outer lips, swiping up and down her wet slit, then working it over her engorged clit. She wanted more as she rocked her round ass towards me, groaning more, "Fuck me, pleassseee!" 

I grinned with my being in control now, dominating my fuck toy. I slowly nudged it in and out of her cunt. I grabbed her voluptuous hips firmly, as I teasingly worked my shaft deeper into her lubed pussy. I pulled her hips toward me as I rammed my cock deep and I heard her cry out, "Harder... come on, fuck me harder!" I quickened my carnal force; the sight of her wet ass slamming against my balls was fucking breathtaking. I was in total control banging her like this and felt so powerful. I continued to stroke her hard and long, leering at her sexy hourglass waist, as her juicy butt shimmied when it pounded into me.

I then squeezed my hands hard and held her hips away from me. "Stop!" Slapping her bottom, as she instantly did. I leaned back, pushing my hips forward, and stuck my stiff prick just outside of her pussy lips. "Work my cock, you little whore." She did just that, wiggling her ass side to side, as she rocked all the way back and forward on my rock-hard rod. So hot for me to be motionless, watching my slippery cock being pummelled deep by my sex slave. I just gazed at her ravishing ass slithering back in sensuous rhythm, as my meat disappeared in her lust box. I was so close, but wanted to hold out longer. I was glad when she stopped and pulled off me.

She turned around, begging me, "Please... please... lick my cunt, I need to cum." I had teased her enough. I grabbed her waist and sat her up on the corner of the hot tub and went down on her. Her lips were so swollen, warm from the pounding. I began lapping in between her hot lips, finding her swollen clit. I started to twirl and flick my tongue around her swollen clit, using my years of skill knowing what drives her crazy. Hard pressure with my wide tongue and then lap up deep between her opening, all the way up to her clit, then oscillating and flicking my tongue. I was able to reach up and also start twirling and flicking her nipples again. 

She moaned loudly, "Oh my God... Yes... Yes...Y es!!" I knew she loved this the most. I continued to lick intensely, and I could tell that her body was getting close. I suddenly felt her shudder and scream out, pressing her cunt hard against me, as I continue to lick her clit. I knew my last move. I shoved my mouth over her clit, sucking her in hard, as she convulsed and gushed on my face. I grabbed her ass so she couldn't move away, as she shuddered over and over, cumming fiercely, "Holy fuuuccckk!!" squealing like a wild animal! Her body finally calmed down. I slowly backed away and looked up at her with my own smirking, now wet grin. She was out of it, eyes dazed, basking in glowing hot bliss.

We both caught our breath, but I was still hard as a rock. She stared at me and said in her nasty slutty voice, "I want your cum now." So I turned over and sat on the edge, as she kneeled in front of me. I held the sides of her head and lowered her mouth down over my cock. She wrapped her luscious lips around my cock again, as I saw her striking tits hanging below her face. What an ultimate visual. She knew I would cum hard with her amazing skills. I was so ready. 

I blurted out, "Stroke it hard, you dirty little slut, suck my prick deep!" She looked up in a lewd way, knowing she was being my slut for now. She slurped and rode her mouth over my cock, working it in and out, deeper into her throat. I could tell the pressure mounting inside. "Stroke it deep, yes, that's it, suck my big cock." She gagged and drooled her slimy spit over my rod, after shoving my big member so deep. She glanced up, eyes all teary, catching her breath. 

She grabbed my rod in her fist, with her sexy red nails glistening against my dick. She started stroking my now slippery hard shaft and milking my well-lubed head hard. My favorite kind of handjob—slippery. I was so altered. She sat up more, so I could gaze at her swaying tits, and began rubbing the head of my cock on her dark nipples. What a sight and sensation—mind-boggling! I was tensing up now and she could tell as my tool gets even more engorged before cumming.  

She had me, lasciviously whispering, "I want to feel that big meat spurt in my throat... cum in your dirty little slut's mouth." She attacked my cock again with her mouth, pumping faster and deeper than ever. I could feel my head being massaged by the back of her throat, and slimy spit dripping off my balls. "Oh... Oh... shit—here it comes. I'm cummminngg!" I screamed out, as I gushed my first huge load down the back of her throat and mouth. I thrust my hips into her face with each shot I spurted out. So fucking intense! 

Still stroking her hand, she kept my cock firmly in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my sensitive head as I twitched uncontrollably. She then leisurely retracted her lips and popped them off my head. Looking with her sultry smirking grin up at me, she let the white spunk, dribble off her lips, covering her huge wet tits and nipples. What a surreal sight... and I was totally spent. Best soak ever and what a great early Christmas gift. I'm glad she was so naughty!

Published 
Written by Phallus_Eggplant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments