Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thomas Lends A Needed Presence

"What do you do when you discover the girl you are attracted to has something extra."

22
13 Comments 13
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"I saw this picture and this story just popped into what's left of my mind. Hope you enjoy it!"

Thomas sat on his couch feeling confused and quite strange. Other feelings were going on, but his confusion was overwhelming. He sat back on the couch trying to make heads or tails as he remembered. To his own surprise, he felt his cock stir. He brushed his hand across it and felt it hardening. He wasn’t sure what it meant, but when he squeezed it through his shorts, it felt good, really fucking good! He started rubbing it through the shorts and was giving real thought to just taking it out and jerking off when there was a knock at the door.

He jumped, not expecting anyone so late. He pushed his cock down his leg so it wasn’t tenting his shorts and opened the door. Stella was standing there looking uncertain in her pink and black PVC dress.

Thomas stood there, leaning on the door and thought about the last couple of hours…

The party had already started when Thomas got there. It wasn’t a big deal, it was just two floors below his apartment, so he knew being a little late wouldn’t even be noticed. He loved parties in the building because he didn’t have to worry about driving. He mingled, saying hi to some folks and meeting some new ones. He wasn’t currently attached, so he was also looking for more than just a meeting. Then he saw a gorgeous girl dancing. She was wearing a pink and black PVC dress. It was tight right below her breasts and billowed out. Her chest was eye-catching, as were her legs. When she moved the dress twirled out and he saw she was also wearing knee-high PVC boots of matching pink and black stockings. Once in a while, he could see the very top of her bare thighs as the dress twirled around. Her body looked amazing, but it was her face that was so arresting.

She was blonde and had an oval face with blue eyes and a killer smile. He saw her laugh at her dance partner and any ideas Thomas had were dashed. She was dancing with Shirl.

Shirl was a friend, but that wasn’t the issue. Shirl was a lesbian and the fact this girl was dancing with her was a clue which side of the street she preferred. Thomas was a little disappointed for himself, but he mentally lifted a beer to Shirl and wished her luck.

The party swirled around Thomas and he couldn’t seem to settle. Most of the girls were with someone and Thomas wasn’t interested in poaching. He drank a few beers and sort of kept an eye on Shirl. It was obvious the two were pretty close, Shirl was all over her. It looked reciprocated. At one point he literally came face to face and Shirl introduced him to her new girlfriend.

“Hey, Tommie. Come here and meet Stella. Stella, this is Thomas. He’s a great guy!”

“Hi, Stella. Pleased to meet you.” Their hands touched and Thomas felt her very warm and strong hand. Up close she was even more impressive than from a distance. She was tall, nearly Thomas’ five feet, eleven inches. She was also in good shape and that smile was even better close-up. She was perfect, but she was also Shirl’s date. “Damn the luck!” he thought.

He hung around a little while longer and was debating about heading back up to his place when Shirl found him.

“Tommie, I need a huge favor, can you help me out?”

“What, I didn’t think you used condoms? But I don’t have any on me.”

“Okay, smartass, but seriously. Can you help me and Stella out?”

As soon as he heard ‘Stella’ he was in, but for the life of him he couldn’t figure out what kind of a problem they needed him for. Shirl tugged him, so he followed her, all the way to the back bathroom.

She knocked quickly and he heard to click of the lock. Stella opened the door and Shirl pushed in. Stella backed up and turned away.

“What’s the problem,” Thomas asked?

Shirl started. “It was all my fault. I made an assumption and now she can’t go back to the party just yet.”

“I’m confused. What’s the problem? Something happen to the dress?”

“It’s okay, Stella, he’s a good guy.”

Stella slowly turned and Thomas felt himself freeze up. Stella’s dress had a lump where there shouldn’t be one. She lifted the hem and sticking out from the top of a pretty little thong was a penis. Thomas’ dream girl had a cock.

Shirl broke into his surprise. “It was all my fault. I didn’t know, I thought she was a damn sexy girl and I got a little carried away and then when that thing popped up, I freaked a little.”

Thomas shook himself. His calm mature reasserted itself even though he hadn’t felt very calm. “So, what’s the problem?”

“It won’t fucking go down!” Stella said something finally.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I tried cold water, I tried jerking it, I tried smacking it, I even ask Shirl here for a blow job.” Stella sad with some level of exasperation.

“She can’t go out in the party like that. Some of the morons out there would get stupid, especially with how drunk they are by now.”

Thomas considered. “Okay, I see the problem, but what did you expect me to do about it? You asked Shirl to suck it and I imagine she said no.”

“She said more than no, her face went green and I thought she was going gag,” Stella said is with a small grin. Thomas could see the humor in asking for a lesbian for a blow job.

“I can picture that,” he said as Shirl smacked him across the back lightly.

Stella looked serious again. “If I thought you would do it, I would ask you to suck it or even give me a handjob. But Shirl says you’re straight, even if you are the best looking guy at the party.”

Thomas felt his ego pump for a second, then he remembered who he was dealing with. “So?”

“So, I’m gonna try and jerk off again, could you like just stand there?”

“You are going to masturbate to me?”

Stella smiled that killer smile. “Well, since I don’t have a picture, why not?”

“Please, let her, Tommie. If it goes down, she can get out of here without maybe getting her ass kicked.”

He stood there way out of his depth but figured what the hell. “Alright, but on one condition.”

NOAHAND_ANIKA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NOAHAND_ANIKA

“Anything?”

“Shirl has to stop calling me Tommie.”

Both of the girls laughed. “Okay, Thomas, I will try. But we are talking a sixteen-year habit to break.”

“Just try hard.”

“Speaking of hard,” Stella said leaning against the sink and holding her dress hem up showing her cock fully. It was hard with a glistening spot right on the tip.

Thomas started to lean back, but Shirl was right behind him. So he stood there and for the first time, he found himself looking at a hard cock not his own.

Stella was still for a second and looked at Thomas. She meant what she said about him being the best looking guy at the party. She mainly hung with Shirl because she was nervous about some of the guys. The problem was Thomas was cute and when she shook his hand, she really was tempted to make a play, but she was really nervous. Shirl was a new friend and she didn’t know anyone else at the party. When Shirl started getting a little more amorous, it was Thomas she was thinking about when her hidden nature gave her away.

She lets the dress fall, knowing it would tent over her cock. She wasn’t overly endowed, but there was no hiding it in her very little thong. She slid her hand under the dress and held her cock tightly. She looked at his face and liked the fact he wasn’t staring at her cock or her tits, he was looking right into her eyes.

She dropped to her knees, opened them wide, and tugged her dress over her lap, then looked up at him.

“If you were closer, I would love to give you a blow job instead.” She said this while obviously pulling on her own cock. She moved it around in a tight circle, feeling the PVC drag across the tip. She kept looking right at Thomas as she jerked off. It might have been mean, but for some reason, she wasn’t in a rush.

“Go guard the door, Shirl.”

“Whaddya think I’m doing?”

“From the outside.”

Shirl looked at her and then briefly glanced at Thomas before leaving. Uncharacteristically, without saying a word.

Thomas didn’t react as well. Stella liked the fact he was tough to read. She tugged her top down and showed her breasts. They were a big B-cup and while she needed a bra when doing anything physical, like running, in this outfit, gravity wasn’t a problem. She took them in her hands, pinching the nipples and she felt it all the way down.

She laid on her side, popped up on her right elbow and brought her right knee up, which made her hip look rounder. Over the dress, she rubbed her hand over her hip and just looked at Thomas. She knew he was straight, but she also knew in that pose she looked like a very pretty and very fuckable girl, especially with her breasts hanging out.

She flipped the dress to her waist and started teasing her ass, even running her hand along the crack of her ass. She got a small thrill when she saw Thomas swallow. She didn’t like his relaxed-fit jeans because she couldn’t tell if she was actually getting to him. He sure was getting to her.

She lifted her knee and took her cock back in hand. It felt even harder now than earlier. Now she saw him looking at it as he hand jerked up and down with one thumb catching the edge of her glans.

“I am so turned on, Thomas. I need to cum so bad.” She kept stroking and saw Thomas shift his feet.

“You know, you can take your cock out if you want. You could jerk off with me.” She saw him shift again, this time a little nervously. She worried she stepped over a line and decided to draw it back a little.

“I’m just kidding, Shirl told me you wouldn’t be interested, but a girl can dream. It would be a turn-on and it will help me cum.” She picked up the pace a little. She really did need to cum so her cock would soften enough to get tucked back down. She was serious about the possible trouble, especially with some of the drunks out there. She decided to play for a laugh or two.

“Some of the guys out there played grab-ass with me. Imagine the look on their face if they really got this handful?” She saw Thomas relaxed again, he stopped shifting and she really thought she could see a bulge in his jeans or maybe it was wishful thinking.

“If you did take out your cock, I would rub it between my tits. Have you ever titty-fucked a girl like me? Not a transsexual, but a girl with tits like these. I would lick the head when it came up and spit all over it making it slip easily as I squeezed my tits together.”

She had to close her eyes as she felt her orgasm approaching. She loved that feeling and as much as she would have loved to prolong it, she knew she needed to end this soon. Eventually, someone was going to come banging on the door and ruin it, and she hated ruined orgasms.

She stroked faster as she felt herself swelling even more. She looked at Thomas and saw him watching her closely, and she saw he was definitely getting turned on. She couldn’t keep her eyes open as she felt herself explode with a grunt. As she opened her eyes she saw her cum arch across and almost land on Thomas’s tennis shoe.

Several shots later she felt her cock slowly soften. With a deep breath, she recovered quickly and stood up, a little unsteady. She tucked herself and before covering her breasts, she faced Thomas. As she slowly tucked one breast in, “Thomas, thank you so much. I hope it didn’t bother you too much.”

He stuttered a little and muttered something she didn’t quite catch. Once she was covered, he opened the door and saw Shirl’s back. In front of her were a couple of people waiting to use the bathroom. The grins started as soon as they realized there was a couple in there. He took the ribbing with more nervousness than usual. His thought was simple, “If they only knew!”

He didn’t hang long but headed back to his place more than a little confused.

. . . He stood there looking at Stella. He didn’t say anything, neither did she! She knew she was taking a chance, but she couldn’t get him out of her mind. As they stood looking and thinking, he noticed her ‘problem’ was slowly starting to happen again. She noticed that his shorts were much tighter than his jeans and saw the tip of his cock poke out down his leg.

He grinned sheepishly and opened the door wider. “I guess you might as well come in.”

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments