Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spicy

"Hubby wants to spice up things..."

33
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was a Saturday much like any other except a cold, north wind was howling and had been all night. The other occurrence that was causing some discomfort was my cock. It had been semi-hard since the wee hours of the morning. I'm not sure if I was on the verge of a wet dream or what, but I needed some relief that had yet to materialize. It didn't help that my wife had been running around in her short negligee all morning. 

I love watching the sway of her ass. She has a tight butt with no 'jelly jiggle' as it snaps from one side to the other like it's spring-loaded. It was one of the first things I noticed about her - that sexy walk. It must be all those butt crunches and Kegels she does.  

My mind drifted off as I lifted my second cup toward my lips and a delightful, aromatic whiff of coffee filled my nostrils. It began me thinking of another fragrant cup that my senses would appreciate savoring right about now. 

My wife has to be the most beautiful woman in the world. It was love at first sight, at least, for me. She has so much sexiness packed into her delicious frame with curves in all the right places and lovely features that first attracted me. Her iridescent, raven hair with those electric blue eyes and milky, alabaster skin that make clouds envious plus hardens my cock every time. 

You can get lost in the hypnotic, blueness of her eyes much like the haunting sounds of Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue''. Those pouty, full lips and high cheekbones frame her face. Once you look at her, you can't help but notice the dramatic contrast of her lightness against the darkness of her hair set off with those two brilliant sapphires that give you a glimpse of her soul.

She has a pair of lovely, fleshy protrusions displayed prominently across her torso. She's built to wear sweaters. Even when it's not cold, she has taut and erect nipples that protrude an inch or more, which are placed perfectly on coffee-colored areolas atop of a drool-inducing 34C base. If that wasn't enough, her hips are the ideal width for holding while fucking her doggy style.

It took me six months of romancing before she'd put out, but it was worth the wait. She knows her way around a cock and is such a tease. I had to wear a jock strap to keep my constant, raging hard controlled before we got physical.

We were still learning what turned each other on and had just begun sharing a few fantasies, but nothing too kinky. We'd been married a little over a year and the novelty of just fucking her hadn't waned until recently. I'd begun to fantasize about how to spice things up.

The next time she passed by the breakfast table, I couldn't help myself and grabbed a handful of ass. Initially, she was startled, but that mischievous smile of hers appeared as she settled into my lap. 

While she wiggled her butt around to get comfortable, she said, "There's this lump between my cheeks. I wonder what that is? Does it need some attention?"

"Sweetie, you have no idea how badly it needs attention." I kissed her neck as my hand found her breast and tweaked her nipple.

"Oooo, are you trying to seduce me?"

"I want to do more than seduce you. You know I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be married to such a hot piece of ass."

She smirked and then blushed as her eyes looked away.

"What do you want to do to me?" she responded coyly.

I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "I want to drink your nectar and then fuck you until tomorrow."

"Hmmm, sounds good. I think I would like that. Maybe this housework should wait awhile."

She slowly rose from my lap and took my hand and began to lead me toward our bedroom.

"Wait! Let's do it right here."

"In the kitchen?"

"Yes, right here!"

"What? What's gotten into you?"

"I'm just trying to spice things up a bit. That's all."

"Oooo, I like the sound of that," she replied with a big grin on her face.

I quickly pushed the paper, some silverware and a dish towel off on the floor before tearing off her panties. I positioned her so that her butt was near the edge of the table. 

"Open up for me!" I demanded.

She laid back and slowly parted those luscious legs, I gazed intently, staring at her neatly trimmed bush and that pink slit, which was already glistening. I began at her knee and kissed the inside of her milky thighs first one side then the other. My hands found her nipples as I alternately tweaked one then the other. They were like hard erasers on a No. 2 pencil.

With her legs draped over my shoulders, her hips rose to meet my kisses as a satisfied sound drifted from her lips, "Hmmm, that feels soo goood," as I began lapping up her sex.

Soon her legs were clamped around my head as she pushed her slit further onto my tongue. 

"Oh yes, right there... don't stop... Fuck, yes!! Do me, baby. Make me cum for you."

Her hips bucked on my tongue like a wild filly wearing its first saddle. With two fistfuls of hair, she pulled me deep into her love crevice, and a gush of orgasmic fluid flowed from her like an artesian spring. God, did she taste delicious.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

Smiling like the Cheshire cat, she said, "That was great, Honey. What can I do for you?" 

I was a little embarrassed, but too fucking horny to stifle myself and blurted out, "I'd like to watch you masturbate before I fuck you." There it was. I'd said it, and I couldn't take it back now. I just hoped she didn't think I was some kind of demented pervert.

"Is that all? Of course, I'd be happy to do a little 'jilling' for you. Where do you want this to happen?"

"The bedroom is fine this time," I replied, suggesting that this wasn't going to be the only time for that request.

"Oh, I see. Well, let's go," replying as she turned and headed toward our bedroom.

She opened the door. I noticed that she'd already made the bed. It was stacked with throw pillows as always. I hate that, but she wanted our bedroom to look like it came out of "Good Housekeeping". 

With a little smirk, she said, "Well, this is your show. How do you want me?"

"Why don't you use those pillows and get comfortable while I sit in this chair at the foot of the bed."

The bedroom window looks upon our secluded fenced backyard. My wife was a little surprised when I opened the curtains nearly all the way.

"So this is a peep show for the neighborhood, too?"

"No, it's just for me, but I want enough light to be able to see everything. Don't worry the neighbors won't be able to see you."

My wife burrowed into the pillows piled against the headboard as she got comfy. She spread her legs slightly. I could see that she was glistening from the tongue lashing I'd just given her and maybe something else.

"Would you spread them wider?" I asked.

I could tell she was excited. Her nipples were making little tents in that pink negligee she'd been wearing all morning.

"Whatever you ask, my love."

Her hands started at her knees and slowly slid up her inner thighs. Once she had reached the target zone, her fingers spread her lips to display her juicy pinkness with an erect clit poking up and a hole that I had just sucked.

"Does this look good to you?"

"You fucking know it does, Honey."

"Why don't you take Johnny out? I bet he needs some air."

I quickly dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles.

That pink negligee was wadded up around her waist and her fabric-covered nipples strained for freedom. 

She ran her middle finger up, down, and around her labia, smearing her juices until the area sparkled like sunlight off a calm sea. Her clit's swelling was even more pronounced. I think I saw it even throb a few times. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

She slipped her finger into her love canal to retrieve some of her own lubricant and move to her clit. Starting with small circles, she spun it around like it was one of her nipples and rubbed it up and down. It got harder.

Speaking of harder, my cock was aching and began to ooze precum as my eyes feasted on the show before me.

I blurted out, "Talk to me, Honey. Tell me how it feels."

"Oooh, you want the deluxe show... Okay, I can feel a tingle deep inside, and it's spreading across my tummy area. What are you feeling?"

"My head is tingling, too. I don't want to touch it because I'll probably shoot off immediately. This is so hot just like you are."

After a few minutes of this torture, her free hand found a nipple as she began pinching and pulling. Soon, the negligee was a mere pink belt around her waist with her breast heaving and her nipples more erect than I'd ever seen them.

Her face changed and took on a serious look. Things were getting down to business as her fingers tickled her clit like a fighter working the speed bag and they dipped into her darkness smearing her ooze over her slit. She even used some of it to grease up her nipples. Her fragrance began to fill the room.

She pushed two fingers into her wetness as her thumb pushed and rubbed her clit feverishly. My cock was leaking precum like the Titanic. Fuck! I was so hard.

Her eyes closed and her hips rose to meet her fingers.

"Mmmm....yessss....yesss..."

She sounds like a snake about to cum with all the hissing then it hit...., a tsunami of an orgasm. She jerked and shook like a shanty shack during an earthquake. She looked so beautiful.

I leaped to my feet and began lapping her quivering pussy. God, she tasted good.

With her juices coating my face, I gave a huge French kiss and slipped my throbbing cocking into that spasmatic cunt. Our tongues dueled and thrashed as I filled her with a load and a half of jizz.

I just held her tightly as my cock twitched inside her. I could feel her juices coating me and my cum oozing from her.

After a few minutes in this position, we kissed.

She said, "We'll have to do this again. I like spicy sex."

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments