Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Watches Me

"A surprise exhibitionist encounter"

42
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was mid-morning on a beautiful day. I had quite a bit of time to kill between meetings away from my office and didn’t feel like driving back and forth. So, I pulled into a neighborhood park and made a couple of calls.

As I said, it was a beautiful day: sunny but not too hot, with a nice breeze. This made sitting in the car quite comfortable, and I reclined back in the seat. I was in a rather large parking lot, and the park itself was also large. There were no houses anywhere near my car. I had parked near a clump of trees at the end of the lot furthest from the entrance. To my right about fifty yards away was a playground, but it was deserted. In front and to my left the ground rose in a rather steep, grass-covered hill, interspersed with trees. Up on the hill, but still visible from my car and directly in front of me was a small building with pit toilets. Up the hill to the left was a large, covered shelter with several picnic tables, the nearest of which was pretty close and could be seen through the trees from where I sat.

The park was pretty much deserted but one space over from where I was parked a walking trail intersected the lot. The only activity I saw while sitting there was an occasional person walking this path. Mostly these were women in their thirties who were stay-at-home moms or otherwise not working that day. Even though they passed just a few feet to the side of my car they were so infrequent that I took little notice of them.

After making two calls I was in no mood for work and decided to do a little reading. I had with me, just for such an occasion, a fairly large stack of stories I had downloaded from the internet as well as several I was writing at the time. All of these stories were of course, sexual in nature.

Half an hour later I was leaning back in my seat, casually playing with and tugging on my erect cock through the material of my slacks. During similar breaks in the past, I would work myself up for an hour or so before, if my location was suitably private, I would pull my cock out of my pants and seriously jack off for another fifteen to thirty minutes until I made myself cum, reading stories for all but the last few moments.

I was pretty absorbed in a really good story; my left hand tightly wrapped around the thick shaft of my cock and moved up and down its length as it protruded down my left pant leg. I was turned slightly toward the passenger seat, my right hand holding the story on top of the stack in that seat when movement caught the corner of my eye.

A woman, whom I guessed to be in her early thirties, was walking past my car from the rear. She was wearing a jog bra on top, short and baggy gym shorts on the bottom, headphones, and a Walkman strapped to her left arm. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she looked to be in really good shape; muscles rippling in her legs as she walked, her tummy flat below the jog bra which encased two small, firm breasts. Processing this all in a flash, what I really took note of was the fact that she was looking into my car as her pace faltered.

Embarrassed at the possibility of being discovered I quickly released my cock and began shuffling papers on the seat beside me. Almost coming to a complete stop and then suddenly picking up her pace again, she moved on past. I watched her climbing the path up the hill and momentarily disappearing behind a tree. When she reappeared by the toilets she had slowed down again and was looking over her shoulder at me. I did not meet her gaze. She stopped briefly, looking around awkwardly before her gaze returned to my car. She seemed undecided until after a moment she continued up the path and out of sight.

I couldn’t read her and of course, worried that she might call the cops or something, but I was also pretty horny and had no desire to interrupt my session. Deciding to be more cautious I went back to reading, my hand returning to my cock. I decided I’d wait for another hour before deciding whether it was safe to pull out my cock and really jack off.

Just four or five minutes later, far too soon to walk the path all the way around the park, I spotted her again in my rear-view mirror, walking slowly towards my car. She must have cut across behind the playground to come up on me again so quickly. I immediately let go of my cock and pretended to be diligently working on the papers next to me.

She slowed even more and walked closer to my car, leaving the path by a few feet. I kept my head down but watched her over the rim of my glasses. I still couldn’t decide if she was just curious or wanted to confirm what I was doing before reporting me. She came to a stop right by my car and turned slightly towards me. She was busily adjusting her Walkman, but I could see that she was looking into my car.

It suddenly dawned on me that although I had moved my hand my cock was still fully erect. It was pulling my slacks far away from my left thigh; the fat shaft clearly outlined through the thin material. I tried to casually move papers into my lap to cover it up.

She began walking again and moved up the hill. Once more as she emerged from the cover of the trees near the bathroom she came to a stop. She stood there longer this time, again trying to appear casual as she looked around, but her eyes mostly remained focused on my car. Something about her manner made me think that she was more curious rather than ready to rat me out.

I wasn’t sure if from her heightened angle she could see into the car and spy my lap, but I purposely moved the papers back to the seat next to me and leaned back, the bulge in my pants protruding significantly. She seemed to focus on my movement and even took a step toward my car. Our eyes met briefly and then she quickly looked away. Turning her back to me she paused and then walked to the bathroom. She slowly entered the women’s side, which was closest to me.

I was still nervous that my interpretation of her actions could be entirely wrong, but I was intrigued. My hand returned to grip my thick shaft and slowly squeezed it as I watched the bathroom door. I remained as hard as ever.

After a few moments, the door opened a couple of inches and remained that way. Was she peeking out at me? Feeling braver and wanting to test my theory I began moving my hand more. After several moments with that door remaining cracked open slightly, I had reached the point where the movement of my hand and arm were quite exaggerated. I imagined that anyone looking my way could not help but realize what I was doing. This thought made me look around quickly, but the park remained empty.

I was becoming more and more excited with the thought that she was inside there watching me when suddenly the door opened and she stepped out, looking directly at the front of my car. I reduced my arm’s movement somewhat but did not stop it.

She walked slowly, directly towards me, looking around rather nervously. She must have crossed the path and was now several feet closer to me than she’d been before having moved slightly down the hill. She was no more than fifteen feet from the front of my car. I kept my head down, again looking at her over my glasses so that she would not see me watching her every move. She continued to look down at me for several seconds as I kept my hand moving, and then quickly glanced around herself.

With a thrill, I noticed something else about her as she stood before me. Two little protrusions stood out at the front of her jog bra; her nipples were quite obviously hard. With renewed confidence and excitement, I began moving my arm in that same exaggerated fashion. Her mouth opened slightly, and she seemed to lean forward, craning her neck in response.

AmberrOxford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberrOxford

Jesus, I thought, she is really going to watch me! I started thinking about unzipping and pulling my cock out when suddenly she turned and moved off to her right, again disappearing behind a tree. I barely had time to register my disappointment before she appeared once again, moving under the shelter and sitting down at the picnic table closest to my car. She immediately turned towards me and sitting on the edge of the bench looked down at my car. She sat with her legs open and now in addition to being able to see her hard little nipples through the front of her jog bra I could also see the shadowed gaps up the legs of her baggy shorts.

I could tell that her view was now improved. In addition to being somewhat higher and thereby able to see more down into my car, she was also at an angle to watch me through the open window rather than the windshield.

Now completely assured that she had no intention of reporting me and instead was very intent on being a voyeur I in turn became very into being the exhibitionist. I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my slacks, and unzipped the fly laying it wide open in my lap. If I glanced in her direction, she looked quickly away so I kept my head lowered and watched her over my glasses. I slowly pulled the waistband of my boxers away from my body and then down over my enflamed cock. Her reaction as it came into view was literally physical as she raised herself up, straightening her back and leaning towards me, her eyes wide and fixed on me. I wrapped my right hand around the thick shaft and slowly began to stroke up and down. My excitement at being watched was such that I had to maintain a very loose grip, barely touching the hot skin, to keep from making myself cum too quickly; I wanted to savor every second.

She watched me jack off for a few moments and then to my surprise she leaned back and scooted forward on the bench until she was perched right on the edge of it. She spread her legs widely and I caught sight of her white panties up both gaping legs of her shorts. Both of her hands moved between those open legs and began to caress her inner thighs. She glanced quickly around her and then slipped her right hand under the waistband and down into her crotch. In seconds I could clearly make out the movement of that hand inside her shorts.

I'm not sure how it was possible for me to reach a higher level of excitement without cumming, but somehow, I did. I had to stop stroking for several seconds during which time I played with the fat head of my cock. Her eyes were glued on me, and her hand continued to move inside of her shorts.

Getting more and more excited I raised my hips off of the seat and pulled my slacks down and then off. I shifted in my seat, bringing my right leg up over the passenger seat and planting my foot on the sill of the passenger side window. Leaning back against the car door I let my head roll back and out the open window. In this more reclined position, I began to use both of my hands on my cock; one stroking while the other squeezed and played with the fat head. Pre-cum poured out and lubricated my fingers nicely.

With my head out of the window, I was no longer concealing the fact that I was watching her as well. She seemed to hesitate and once again looked around her. After a moment she suddenly stood. Looking straight at me she moved slowly down the hill, crossing in front of my car. She came to a stop a mere four feet from the passenger side front fender of my car. She was standing under the low-hanging branches of an old evergreen and although she was now well concealed from any other angle, I could see her entire face and body clearly. I knew she now had an unobstructed view of my cock and balls as I continued to masturbate. I shifted a little more, now virtually sitting on the parking brake and console as I raised my lower body higher for her viewing pleasure. I was aching with the need to cum.

With a smile on her face, my little voyeur slowly pulled her jog bra up and over her breasts. They were perfect; two lovely little mounds topped by rock hard tiny, pointed nipples. She began to play with those hard little buds as we watched each other. Again, I had to slow my pace to keep from cumming.

After a few moments, her hands dropped to her hips. Hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts in one motion she pulled them and her panties down over her hips and let them drop to the ground. I swallowed hard as her closely shaved pubis came into view. She moved her feet apart as her hands massaged her inner thighs right next to her pussy. With her legs spread wide, her fingers went to the swollen outer lips and pulled upward spreading herself open and revealing the little pink bud of her clit. Soon she was frantically masturbating with both hands as she watched me. Two fingers of her left hand framed her clit, pulling it up so I could see it as she manipulated it. With her right hand, she was finger fucking herself, quickly inserting a second and then a third finger.

I was beside myself by this point and was no longer holding back as my hand moved in long, fast strokes up and down the fat shaft of my cock. Even though I had been close the sudden change in tempo drove me higher without immediately causing me to cum, it felt so incredible I could barely focus on her.

In mere seconds her body began quivering and I heard her moan, "oh god!" Her mouth open and her back arching, she started to cum. This set me off and I exploded; huge strands of cum flying up and splattering about me. She could barely keep her feet as her body shook violently for what seemed like minutes. With the last of my cum oozing out of the fat head of my cock I continued to slowly stroke while watching her in the beautiful throws of orgasm.

Finally, her body slowly returned to her control. She had to lean on my car as she recovered. Her smile was large as she pulled her clothes back into place. “I come this way every weekday around 11:00,” she called out and then turning quickly, headed up the hill. It was the most amazing experience.

On subsequent visits, we performed for each other again and again. She was reluctant to do more than watch and even hesitant at first to talk but over time we moved on. After a week she would get into my car with me, and we would masturbate mere inches from each other. After doing this a couple of times I had to push the boundaries; I was beginning to feel I needed her. So, as she sat in the passenger seat of my car one beautiful morning, she turned in the seat to face me with her legs spread wide and her hands moving frantically, I put my plan into action. Just as she brought herself close, I quickly lowered my face between her legs, and nudging her hands aside I sucked her hard little clit between my lips. She couldn't make herself stop me as she began to cum. This broke the ice and within days we moved out of the confines of my car. We found ourselves fucking in the bathroom and then on one of the picnic tables. Her exhibitionist nature started to take control and eventually, we staged sexual encounters where other people could see us, but that is another story. 

Published 
Written by lee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments