Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me, Myself and A Dildo

"All about me"

32
13 Comments 13
65.2k Views 65.2k
874 words 874 words
Famous Story
THE MAN, my inspiration in all things!

I stand in front of my bathroom mirror admiring my curvy body. Starting up at my breasts, my eyes trace the outline down my sides and over my hips. I have dark brown hair that just barley touches the nipples of my breasts, my skin glows with a light tan on my fair skin and my mound is shaved perfectly smooth. I am not into myself, but I enjoy appreciating the beauty of my own body, because I feel I am beautiful. I am 28, 5'4, about 125 pounds and as I see it, have padding in all the right places including my plump ass. I fondle my breasts, watching my hands move across them in the mirror, seeing the goosebumps raise on my naked flesh.

I lifted my self up onto the counter and spread my legs wide, watching my pussy open up and how it glistened covered in my juices. I couldnt help but reach between my thick thighs and flick my clit with my finger a bit, sending pleasure to my head. I loved masturbating, especially in front of the mirror, I could see my finger glide between my folds, separating my lips to expose my pink flower.

I watched in the mirror as I allowed two fingers to slip in to my cunt, slowly probing my hole with long strokes. I filled my empty hand with my breast and started rolling my nipple between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing slightly.

My pussy is clenching my fingers as I pull and push them from my snatch, feeling the muscles with my fingertips, my juices making a puddle in the palm of my hand. I remove my fingers and bring my hand to my mouth licking the sweet fluid from my hand. I loved the taste of my own pussy, how warm it is when it touches my tongue, it drove me wild. I opened the drawer beneath the counter and grabbed my beige flesh colored dildo, it the favorite of all my toys. It was about 9 inches long and very life like, balls included. The dildo had a suction cup attached to the bottom so I could stick and fuck anywhere.

I popped the dildo in my mouth, admiring in the mirror at how sexy my face looked having a cock bob in and out of it. I always enjoyed giving head and never had any complaints. I licked the suction cup on the bottom of my dong and slapped it down on the bathroom counter, making sure it was secure. Standing on the counter lowering myself in a squatting position, I teased my clit a bit as I slid the head between my lips and circled the entrance of my cunt.

andrea_diaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
andrea_diaz

I could feel my pussy release my fluids in anticipation for the fake cock I was going to receive. I slowly pressed my hole against the bulb like head of my fake shaft, taking an inch at a time slowly to savor the first bit of penetration.

I placed the palms of my hands on the mirror, using it for leverage as I watched myself bob up and down over the 9 inches of cock. I changed my pace from slow and easy, to fast and hard watching the cock spread my lips apart with each thrust I made. I could feel my orgasm in my belly moving down into my groin aching to get out, as I contained it until the right moment. 

I snatched the dildo up, licked the bottom again and stuck it to the mirror. I put my hands behind me on the edge of the counter, anchoring myself to bring my crotch up to the mirror. I could see a lot more from this position, thus why I enjoyed it the most.

I put my feet on the mirror this time and slid my pussy over the nine inches of rubber fast and hard, using all my strength to pump it hard into my cunt. the orgasm I put off was desperately pushing for release, as I just couldnt get enough hard fake cock bottoming out in my cunt.holding myself up on my left hand, I pumped faster placing the palm of my right hand on my clit sliding three fingers in to join the cock. I continued to plunge my dildo, grinding my hand against my clit hard until I felt my orgasm hit, it exploded with such force that while still grinding I was sent into a second release.

My legs were shaking as I still continued to fuck my finger/dildo combination, enjoying the remains of my orgasm. I slid back off of the mirror and got on my knees and began to suck the fake cock, deep throating it tasting the remnants of my sweet cum. When I felt it was clean enough, I popped it off the mirror and climbed down off the counter and laid on the floor on top of a soft rug, legs spread, facing the bathroom door. I was gently rubbing my breasts and stomach, heightening my senses a bit, while I started to rub the dildo against my clit once more.

All of a sudden the door swung open...

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments