Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New World Part 1

"Will's first time in a strip club opens his eyes to a whole new world and gets his cherry popped."

23
10 Comments 10
14.0k Views 14.0k
7.2k words 7.2k words
It is a shocking experience, recalling moments from your distant past and realizing very little remains of the person you were then. It happened to me recently, I stumbled upon an old photograph, long forgotten, at the bottom of a seldom used drawer. A real photograph, from the days before everyone had a camera in their pocket everywhere they went. Before people photographed every meal they ate, back when photos recorded special occasions and important events.

This photo, found at the bottom of my drawer, was taken on a special occasion, as it turns out, quite possibly the most important occasion of my life. Though, the twenty year old boy beaming back at me, with his arm around a stunning young lady, had no clue just how important that night, or the gorgeous young vixen beside him, would be in determining the direction his life was about to take. The fact that the occasion evidenced by this photo even occurred is nearly a miracle in its own right. You see, the boy in that picture was young, innocent, naïve, and shy to the point that he found it nearly impossible to speak to a woman, let alone ask her out on a date. However, he did manage to ask Riley, and, finding his extreme shyness intriguing, she accepted.

During the course of that date, not only did Riley take his virginity, she also helped him take the first steps into a world he never even knew existed. Up to that point, and even a bit past, he had existed in a small orderly world, where there were rules, where there was right and wrong with nothing in between. Riley would show him an entirely new world. A world more exciting, passionate, loving, and free, than the structured rigorous world he knew. At the same time it was a darker, harsher, more dangerous, and painful world. A world filled not with black and white, but millions of vibrant colors.

It all began a week earlier when my friend suggested we go to a strip club. Brady and I had been friends our entire lives. He was a year and a half older than me and lived a few houses down. Being older, he led and I followed. Sometimes I wonder if Brady’s leadership was good for me, forcing me to take chances and do things that I normally wouldn’t, or if deferring to him was actually the cause of my shyness and reticence. Either way, over the years we had developed a symbiotic relationship. Brady was boisterous, outgoing, and adventurous and being his best friend forced me to overcome my fears and enjoy many adventures that I otherwise never would have.

Brady and I were complete opposites in many ways. I was good in school and loved to read, Brady didn’t own a single book and struggled with schoolwork. Brady was a natural athlete and I could hardly run without tripping over my own feet. He was handsome and had his pick of the girls, I was average looking and too shy to talk to girls. It may seem strange that two people so different could be such good friends, but we used our differences to our advantage. I helped Brady with schoolwork and he practiced with me until I could throw and catch well enough to play centerfield in little league. When he started dating, Brady got girls to arrange dates with their friends for me so we could double.

When Brady suggested going to the club, I resisted, listing all of the reasons why it was a bad idea. As usual, Brady convinced me it would be fine and we ended up at the club, despite my fear and nerves about getting caught being underage. Though, all of my fear and nervousness vanished upon stepping into the club and spying the prettiest little brunette I had ever seen, nearly naked and hanging upside down from a pole. The rest of the club was nothing but a blur, the music blasting from the sound system a dull roar. I stood just inside the club, mouth agape focused solely on her lovely face slowly reddening from the blood rushing to her head. Time stood still as I stared, oblivious to all around me except her. It took a tap on the shoulder from Brady to bring me back to reality.

“Hey, you coming?” he asked, looking at me quizzically.

“Huh? Yeah!” I mumbled.

Brady led the way through the crowded club to a table at the back. My gaze returned to the stage as I dropped into a chair. She was now right side up, doing the splits and cupping her perfect breasts in her hands. Her flirtatious smile drew me in as she scooped up her tips and turned to face the opposite side of the stage. Curls of chestnut hair hung to the middle of her back which tapered down to a narrow waist then flared back out into nicely rounded hips.

“What ya drinkin', sweetie?” something touched my arm.

I snapped my head around to find an attractive blonde waitress smiling down at me.

“You want something to drink, Hun?” she repeated.

“Uh... beer,” I stammered, wondering how long she’d been standing there.

“I think someone’s in love.” she giggled, winking at Brady. “I’ll bring ya a draft, Hun,” she said, patting me on the shoulder.

“What’s the matter with you, man? You act like you’ve never seen a naked chick shake her ass before,” Brady laughed, knowing full well I had, in fact, never seen a stripper before, and neither had he.

“She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen,” I explained with a nod toward the stage.

Brady glanced over at the stage.

“Or, she’s just naked,” he laughed.

I stared back exasperated, and he relented.

“Okay okay, she’s hot. But don’t be so obvious, man, you’re gonna get us carded.”

Satisfied with his reluctant admission, I returned my attention to the stage. She was just getting down and a pretty blonde was taking her place. Fearing I may never see her again, I followed her with my eyes to a door near the stage where she disappeared.

The waitress returned with our beers and I finally took a moment to look around. I don’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t this. Clouds of smoke floated in neon haze and it smelled like stale beer and cheap perfume. Music blasted from giant speakers on the mirrored wall behind the stage, causing it to vibrate with every beat of the pounding bass. The place was packed with men of all ages, and a few women, some sitting at the stage, focused intently on the scantily clad young ladies gyrating before them as they doled out dollar bills. Some played pool or darts, while others sat focused on the large TV above the bar, watching the game. Still more gathered round tables engrossed in conversation or downing shots of whiskey or tequila and chugging beers. They slammed their empty glasses on the tables slapping each other’s raised hands and laughing boisterously. I glanced to the door frequently, hoping the brunette would reappear.

“This place is great! Isn’t it?” Brady shouted across the table. "That blonde is smokin’,” he said, pointing.

I nodded and glanced back to the door.

We sipped our beers and watched four more dancers take the stage. As each one took the stage, some men would rush to the stage, money in hand, while others would stuff their money back in their pockets and walk away. Occasionally, there would be an exuberant shout as somebody’s favorite climbed on stage.

We were just ordering two more beers when the brunette took the stage again. She wore a short leather skirt and black leather boots with stiletto heels. Her lacy black bra accentuated her pert medium sized breasts. She wore studded leather cuffs at her wrists and carried a riding crop. The contrast of the black leather against her creamy skin was stunning. Her hair was pulled back in a bun. Heavy dark makeup around her eyes gave her a truly menacing appearance. A man at the end of the stage stood and whistled as she stepped on the stage. She turned and strutted down the stage holding him with a menacing glare. She placed her foot on the low brass rail in front of him and touched her riding crop to the back his head. She pushed his head down with the crop, and when he resisted, she cracked the crop against her leather skirt causing him to jump. She returned the crop to his head and he willingly bent to lick the toe of her boot.

“Yep. It’s definitely love,” the waitress laughed, tousling my hair before walking away.

I jumped at her words. I had been so engrossed in the action on stage. I hadn’t even realized she was there.

Brady gave me a look that said I told you to be cool, damn it, and I attempted to compose myself. I tried in vain to hide my lustful stare as the brunette twirled and gyrated about the stage, peeling off her bra and skirt as she went, but I was mesmerized and settled for trying not to drool. Her set ended, long before I would’ve liked, and I continued to stare as she left the stage.

Our waitress met her at the foot of the stairs and as they talked, the brunette turned, her gaze searching until it landed on me. I stared back in horror, imagining the awful things the waitress was telling her about the creepy underage boy that had been staring at her since he walked in. A mischievous grin slowly spread across her face and she waved.

My face grew hot with embarrassment and I feebly waved back. The waitress glanced my way and smiled as the brunette slipped into the dressing room. Her mischievous grin and wave threw me into a complete panic. I grabbed Brady’s arm.

“Shit! We need to get out of here!” I shouted.

“What? Why? What’s a matter?” he asked in surprise.

He hadn’t seen the waitress talking to her.

“The waitress just said something to that dancer and she looked over here and waved,” I explained.

Brady looked confused. “Yeah, so?”

“She went and told her I’ve been staring at her! She probably thinks I’m some kind of pervert. We’ve gotta get outta here!” I started to get up.

“Relax. She’s a stripper! She’s used to perverts staring at her. That’s what she gets paid for. It’s her job!” Brady laughed and leaned back, sipping his beer.

“But the waitress, she was telling her about me!” I insisted.

“Yeah, so? What’s she gonna do? Have you thrown out for looking at her? Relax before you actually do something to get us thrown out,” Brady said, giving me an exasperated look.

I eased back into my chair, realizing he was right. I hadn’t actually done anything wrong and she must be used to guys staring at her, some of them a lot creepier than me. She was so beautiful, guys must stare at her even when she isn’t working, I thought. Though, I still didn’t understand why the waitress was telling her about me. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself and the panic began to recede. I no longer felt like running, or pissing myself. Until she emerged from the dressing room and headed directly for our table.

She wore a short, red silk robe and her hair was no longer pulled back but hanging in soft curls about her face and shoulders. She stared at me as she walked, never breaking eye contact. I began to panic again, my face grew hot and I started to sweat; my heart beat faster with every step she took. I was ready to pass out by the time she reached our table. I sat paralyzed as she touched her lips, smiled, and blew me a kiss as she passed by. Brady began to laugh as I fell back in my chair breathing hard.

“See? They were just screwing with you. Relax!”

I wiped my sweaty forehead with a napkin and took a long drink of my beer while waiting for my heart rate to return to normal. Leaning back in my chair, I turned my attention to the blonde on stage. Brady was right, she was “smokin' hot”. I turned to Brady and told him so. I was finally starting to feel comfortable when I suddenly felt fingers running through my hair.

“Yeah? You think she’s hotter than me?” a sultry female voice said in my ear.

Brady was suddenly quiet and staring open mouthed. Slowly I turned in my seat and found myself staring into a pair of sparkling green eyes. She slipped her arm around my shoulders and slid into my lap. She smelled amazing and her skin was soft and smooth as it brushed against my hand. She tilted her head to the side and pressed her lips to mine.

“You don’t really think she’s hotter than me. Do you?” she said, softly stroking my cheek.

The feel of her firm body against me sent a warm thrill all through me and caused an awkward stirring in my crotch.

“Uh... I ... a... No. You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” I blurted, hoping she couldn’t feel the firm lump in my pants.

“Hi, I’m Riley. What’s your name sweetie?” she asked, continuing to stroke my cheek.

Her firm, perfect ass was directly atop my inexperienced member, and if she hadn’t detected the swelling by now, she certainly would very soon. I shifted in my chair trying to ease the stimulation while attempting to answer.

“My, uh... I’m... ah...Will, and this is... ah... my... uh... he's Brady,” I managed.

Being so close to her was an assault on my senses. The soft silk of her robe was cool against my arm and the heat of her touch had me sweating like a marathon runner. My hand tingled at the touch of her soft supple skin. Her scent was intoxicating; floral, spicy, and exotic. My head was swimming and my cock was ready to explode in my pants. I squirmed in my seat trying to prevent her from detecting the solid dick beneath her.

Her hand slid down to caress my neck and she leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“It’s okay, Honey. I take it as quite a compliment, actually,” her breath was hot on my ear as she whispered.

She finished by lightly biting my earlobe while pressing her firm ass down on my swollen dick and grinding her hips.

I groaned and briefly thought I might pass out.

She kissed my cheek and slid off my lap.

“I’m up next.” She smiled. “Why don’t you two come keep me company?”

She quickly opened her robe giving us a quick glance of her tiny red g-string and bikini top then wrapped it tightly around her magnificent body and pranced over to the stage.

“Oh my god, dude! She’s totally hot for you.”

I was barely aware of Brady’s presence let alone him speaking.

“Come on, man, let’s go!” Brady said, grabbing my arm and tugging me out of my seat.

I was still staring after Riley, wondering if that had just happened or if I was dreaming. The insistent tugging on my arm helped me to slowly gather my thoughts and, after waiting a moment for the excitement in my pants to subside, I picked up my beer and followed Brady to the stage.

I hadn’t even sat down when Riley appeared, squatting before me. She cupped her bikini-clad breasts lifting them so she could slowly run her tongue along the line of the bikini top. She smiled devilishly shaking her tits at me.

I stared open-mouthed marveling at her beauty. She spun around, bent over, and smiled at me from between her knees. This position gave me an up close view of her firm round butt and plump g-string covered mound.

Brady nudged me with his elbow. “You’ve gotta tip her!” he said, waving a folded dollar bill before my face.

Embarrassed, I jammed my hand into my pocket and pulled out a scrunched up wad of bills. She stood before me smiling and wiggling to the pounding bass, but didn’t take the offered bill. I stared in confusion until, finally, she reached down and tapped the rail with her long red fingernail. She leaned closer so I could hear.

“I can’t take it from you, sweetie. You have to put it on the rail.”

“Oh!” was all I could say as I dropped the bill on the rail, my face turning crimson.

Riley scooped up the bill and sat back, spreading her shapely legs and trailing the bill up over her plump mound, pausing briefly there before continuing up over her flat stomach and up between her firm breasts.

“I want you,” she mouthed, tucking the bill safely away in her top.

She blew me a kiss before dancing off across the stage. I stared after her, entranced by her gyrating hips as she went. It wasn’t until she was gone that I realized my prick was engorged to the point of bursting my zipper and even the slightest movement caused extreme discomfort. I squirmed around in my seat hoping to relieve the discomfort in my pants while trying to remain inconspicuous. The fact that I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her certainly wasn’t helping my situation any.

“Having a little trouble over there, buddy?” Brady laughed at my obvious squirming. “Man, you REALLY got it bad for her don’t you? I can’t believe you threw her a ten, Big Spender!”

“Huh? I what? What do you mean?”

I searched through the wad of bills I’d pulled from my pocket. Sure enough there was a ten dollar bill missing.

“Damn! I thought I gave her a dollar,” I muttered shaking my head.

“You didn’t know that was a ten?” Brady was now howling with laughter.

I fiddled with the scrunched bills on the counter in front of me feeling rather dumb.

“Oh well, what's ten bucks for the woman I love?” I said with a half-hearted laugh.

“Don’t worry about it, man. It’s only money,” Brady chuckled, tossing a bill on the stage.

Looking around the stage, I noticed most of the men had dollars for tipping stacked on the narrow counter before them and tucked neatly under their bottles and glasses. After accidentally tipping a ten, I understood why and quickly sorted my singles out on the counter and placing my beer on top.

Riley danced two more songs and I tipped her another six bucks, one dollar at a time. Watching her gyrate and squirm around the stage prolonged the discomfort in my crotch each time I moved, even a little, I thought I would explode. By the time Riley smiled and stepped down from the stage I was sort of glad she was gone, because it meant there might soon be some relief for my swollen, aching prick.

The blonde Brady liked now climbed on stage and he immediately reached into his pocket for some money. I considered her carefully as she danced and decided, though she was beautiful, she couldn’t begin to compare to Riley. I tipped her a few times as well. I couldn’t focus on her though, as visions of Riley running her fingers up over her luscious body while mouthing “I want you” with her plump pink lips kept replaying in my head.

When the blonde finished her set and left the stage, Brady turned to me.

“We should probably get going. It’s getting late,” he said.

I nodded in agreement but took my time getting up, hoping Riley would emerge from the dressing room so I could get one last glimpse of her.

Brady dropped me off at my apartment complex and I waved as he drove away. The second he was out of sight, I rushed up to my unit and and started shedding clothes even before the door closed behind me.

I kicked off my briefs and grabbed my still semi-erect member as I entered the bedroom. My dick was slick with pre-cum and became hard as granite in my hand as I flopped on the bed. I began stroking to the recalled image of Riley flitting about the stage in nothing but a red g-string and stiletto heels. I pumped my organ furiously, picturing her dressed in leather holding the riding crop. Jolts of electricity shot through my body. I had never been this turned on in my life. I was breathing in ragged gasps as she mouthed, “I want you.”

My hips began thrusting my swollen cock through my fingers and my orgasm began to build.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

I imagined her soft pink lips sliding over the head of my hard cock and my muscles tensed. My cock swelled and exploded in my hand as I came harder than ever before. Hot white jets erupted from my rigid shaft shooting high in the air and landing in big globs on my chest and abdomen. My cock pulsed as the thick hot cream coated my fingers and ran down my balls. My hips jerked and I moaned as the thick shaft twitched in my hand. I gulped air trying to catch my breath as I came down from the orgasmic high. I didn’t even know it was possible to cum that hard.

Memories of Riley’s glittering green eyes floated in my head as I lay sprawled on the bed, panting, unable to move. I began to wonder if it was love or lust that had seized my brain.

The next day at work was awful. I was constantly distracted by thoughts of Riley and nearly killed myself by tripping over a piece of rebar sticking up out of the foundation of the house we were working on. I tried to focus on my work, but my mind inevitably returned to the vision of Riley squatting before me in the tiny red g-string. These thoughts kept me in a state of constant arousal.

When the workday was finally over, I drove slightly out of my way to drive past Peeler’s and thought briefly about stopping. However, considering my prick had become instantly hard just being in close proximity to the club, I decided to just go on home.

The next four days passed slowly. Riley continued to occupy my thoughts, whether at home or on the job. I was stuck in a perpetual state of arousal and masturbated every time I could get a bit of privacy. Even in my truck during lunch break with the rest of the crew eating lunch nearby.

I sat in my truck eating a bologna sandwich and Warrant’s “Cherry Pie” came on. The song that had been playing when I first saw her. The image of her hanging upside down from the pole was permanently etched in my memory. I closed my eyes and let the memory take me away. I remembered everything in vivid detail: her reddening face and pink lips, the glittery gold pasties covering her nipples, the tiny gold triangle covering her mound, and her strong thigh muscles flexing around the brass pole.

My cock was soon aching to escape the prison of my tight jeans. I opened my eyes and looked around. The rest of the crew was sitting on a pile of lumber about fifteen feet away laughing as they ate, no one was paying any attention to me.

I scooted down in the seat and carefully opened my jeans wriggling them down just enough to pull my hard cock out. It was already oozing pre-cum and I nervously glanced over at the crew as I slid my thumb over the slippery head. Thoughts of Riley coupled with the danger of being caught had me tingling with excitement and I smeared the slick pre-cum down the shaft. I started slowly stroking my cock while picturing Riley’s firm, round ass between furtive glances at the crew.

I saw her upside down face smiling at me between her knees and stroked faster. My breathing was getting faster and I slipped my other hand between my legs to fondle my balls. I felt a familiar pull in my belly and my cock pulsed with my pounding heart. I glanced over one last time to see if anyone had noticed. They hadn’t and I pumped faster. I was close and no longer cared if anyone saw. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as I exploded over the steering wheel. My hips bucked and thick hot cum pumped from my sensitive purple head. I went limp and my head fell back against the seat.

The crew was packing their lunch boxes and getting ready to return to work. I grabbed the napkins from my lunch and hastily wiped my fingers and crotch. I worked my pants up over my hips trying to remain inconspicuous as one of the guys approached my truck. I grabbed my lunch box and held it over my crotch.

“You ready to get back to work?” he asked, leaning on the door.

“Yeah, I’ll be right there,” I answered, hoping he wouldn’t notice the strong smell of cum.

He nodded and walked away. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly zipped up, swearing I would never do that again. I returned to work feeling happy and figured maybe I’d park farther away the next day.

Every time I drove by the club I wanted to stop and see if she was there. I was hooked. Hooked on the most powerful drug known to man, Riley! I was completely addicted and I had no idea how to get clean. Finally, Saturday night I had to have a fix. I called Brady and asked if he wanted to go to the club again. He was reluctant, but easily tempted with the mention of the “hot blonde.” He picked me up at eight.

This time there were no nerves or fear as we entered the club, only the anticipation of seeing Riley again. We found a table near the stage, settled in, and each ordered a beer. I fidgeted in my seat while continually scanning the busy club, hoping to once again lay eyes on the woman who had occupied my thoughts and dreams for nearly a week. She was nowhere to be seen and I began desperately hoping she was in the dressing room. We watched six dancers take the stage, but Riley was not among them. I felt deflated and began to sulk.

“Hey, cheer up, man. There’s plenty of other good looking ladies here. Forget about her and let’s have some fun,” Brady said, slapping me on the back as his eyes followed the blonde across the stage.

I followed his gaze up to the stage. He’s right, there are some very attractive women here, but none of them are Riley, I thought.

I watched the blonde gather her things and climb down from the stage. Just then the dressing room door opened and my heart lept in my chest as Riley stepped out. She was there! Brady laughed at the instant shift in my demeanor.

“Man, you got it bad for that girl,” he said, shaking his head.

Once again, I found myself enchanted by Riley’s beauty and raw sexuality throughout her four song set. She was even prettier than I remembered. She was gorgeous, seductive, energetic -- she was sex personified. When her set was done, Brady picked up his beer.

“Let’s go play pool. There’s an empty table,” he said, pointing.

I picked up my beer and stuffed my tip money in my pocket as I followed him over to the pool tables. As I bent over the table lining up the eight-ball to win our second game, I suddenly felt something on my ass. I jumped, nearly over the table, and spinning around dropped my cue. I found myself staring into those smoldering green eyes.

“I was hoping you’d be back.” Riley smiled, her voice husky and sensual.

I stumbled back against the table shocked, and attempted to speak, but only managed an unintelligible grunt. She stroked my cheek with her soft hand and pulled my face toward hers. She tilted her head and kissed me again, this time slipping her tongue into my mouth.

“God, I love the shy ones,” she giggled.

I was too stunned to speak and she turned and walked away, her silk robe swirling about her hips providing a brief glimpse of her perfectly molded rear end.

“Damn, dude, she really does want you,” Brady said, glancing after her.

“Yeah right,” I answered, secretly hoping he was right.

“No, seriously, dude. I saw the way she looked at you, and that kiss was no friendly little 'come tip me' peck on the lips. She wants to do bad things with you,” he insisted.

God, I hope so! I thought, really wanting to believe what he was saying, but couldn’t quite convince myself that I could ever get a girl like Riley.

“Maybe you’re right. Maybe she’ll take me home and make me her sex slave, and tell the blonde to do the same to you,” I laughed.

Brady glanced over at the blonde on stage and smiled. “Works for me.” He smiled.

I racked the balls and we began another game. Every time I bent to take a shot, I hoped for another sneak attack, but it never came and my inability to concentrate resulted in Brady winning easily. Just as he dropped the eight ball in the corner pocket, Riley returned.

“So, are you ever going to talk to me, Shy Boy?” she asked, gently placing her hand on my chest and sliding it up to my neck. She ran her fingertip along my jawline sending a shiver through me.

I swallowed hard. “I don’t get a kiss this time?” I managed to smile, my mouth feeling dry and my voice sounding rather raspy.

A mischievous grin crossed her face. “Maybe, if you’re a good boy,” she answered, “I’ve been hoping you’d come back, Willy.”

She batted her eyes and placed her other hand on my chest. I hated people calling me Willy, but coming from her plump pink lips it was less bothersome and I fought the urge to run my hands over her chest the way she was doing to me. I struggled to find something to say.

“I’ve been kinda busy lately,” was the best I could come up with.

She looked down, but I could tell she was trying not to laugh at my lame retort.

“I have to go. I’m up after this song. Come up and see me.” She stepped back, trailing one finger slowly down my chest and over my stomach.

If I ever had any chance with Riley, I was sure I had just blown it. The thought didn’t bother me much as I never really thought I had a shot with her anyway. I returned my pool cue to the rack.

“Let’s go,” I said, fishing the tip money out of my pocket and heading for the stage.

We found two seats together and Riley was immediately standing over me dressed in a red and black corset, leather skirt, and high heeled black leather boots. She squatted down, her skirt sliding up her firm thighs revealing her red G-string.

“There’s my shy Willy.” She smiled.

The club was packed and Riley moved quickly from customer to customer putting on a brief show for each. As quickly as she moved, Riley only made it back around to us twice more during her four song set. After she left the stage, Brady and I remained and watched the other dancers. When Riley returned to the stage for her next set, she again squatted before me.

“You’re still here. I was afraid you’d run off and left me,” she said, a devilish grin returning to her lovely face.

She stood facing the opposite side of the stage and bent over to smile back at me through her legs. Her hands slid up the backs of her thighs to her buttocks. She squeezed the two firm orbs and mouthed, “Take me, Willy.”

My dick was instantly hard and she was gone, moved on to the next customer. By the time her set was done, it was nearly closing time. As she left the stage, she paused and leaned down to me.

“Don’t leave yet,” she whispered in my ear.

As we watched the next dancer, a short attractive Asian girl, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned expecting Riley and was surprised to find the waitress.

“Go back by the pool tables. Riley wants to talk to you but she can’t while you’re sitting at the stage,” she whispered.

Brady looked at me questioningly. “What was that about?” he asked.

I shrugged. “She said Riley wants to talk to me but can’t while I’m at the stage. I’ll be back,” I said, rising from my chair.

I walked back to the pool tables but didn’t see Riley anywhere. As I looked around, my ass was suddenly seized by two hands. I jumped again, even higher than the first time.

“Hi, Willy,” Riley giggled as I spun.

She placed her hands on my waist. She had changed into normal clothes and looked much different, but still beautiful.

“I’m done for tonight. You and your friend want to go to breakfast with us?” she asked still grinning.

The sudden invitation shocked me, but before I could even think I answered, “Yeah,” with a big dopey grin. “Wait! Who’s us?” I asked.

“Me and Jenn, the waitress,“ she explained, “I gotta grab my things from the dressing room. You know where Pete’s Cafe is on Main?”

“Yeah, I’ve been there,” I replied, a little too much excitement in my voice.

“Great. See you there, Sweetie,” she said and headed for the dressing room.

I rushed back to Brady.

“Come on let’s go,” I said, unable to contain my excitement.

“What? Where? What’s going on?” Brady asked confused.

“We’re going to breakfast with Riley and the waitress. Come on,” I was nearly shouting in my excitement.

Brady stared in shock but slowly got to his feet and followed me out.

By the time Riley and Jenn arrived at the Cafe, we had probably only been waiting about five minutes, but it seemed like hours to me and I had begun to fear they weren’t going to show at all. A wave of relief and excitement washed over me when she stepped out of the car.

I hurried to the entrance and held the door open for the ladies.

“See, Jenn? I told you he was cute and a gentleman,” Riley said as they brushed past me.

All the time we’d been in the club I’d been so preoccupied with Riley I had never taken much notice of Jenn. Though Riley still occupied the majority of my brain, I now took a good look at Jenn. She was very attractive, more cute than hot, the kind of wholesome pretty girl you’d want your mother to meet, as opposed to Riley who oozed sex. Her shoulder length hair was blonde and curly. Her face round with soft, pouting lips below her aquiline nose and big brown eyes. She was just over five feet tall with full, round breasts stretching her low cut blouse to its limits, and her tight jeans hugged her curvy hips and butt.

The cafe was surprisingly busy for this time of night, or more accurately morning. I was not yet aware that the bar crowd became the breakfast crowd after closing time. We found a booth in the back room; Riley and I sat on one side, Brady and Jen on the other. Riley ran her hand down my forearm sending a warm tingling sensation up my arm clear to my chest.

“Glad to see you. I was afraid you might not show up,” she said.

“I’d show up anywhere if you were there,” I blurted before I even knew what I was saying.

I began turning red with embarrassment, even before I finished saying it. I gawked at Riley in horror, thinking she would panic and flee from the weirdo sitting beside her.

“Wow! He can talk!” Jenn came to my rescue. “I didn’t believe it when you said he talked to you,” she laughed.

Riley squeezed my arm. “You just have to coax it out of him.” She smiled.

“He’s not really that shy. He was just nervous about being underage...” realizing his mistake, Brady stopped mid-sentence. He looked with wide eyes, first to Jen, then me, then Riley, and back to Jen. Both women were clearly surprised and they looked at us from one to the other.

“You two are underage?” Jenn demanded.

“No, not me, just him,” Brady explained, pointing in my direction.

“I knew you were too nervous. I should have carded you.” Jen gave me an icy stare. “So how old are you?”

“I’ll be twenty-one soon,” I answered, sheepishly.

Riley smiled and threw her arm around my shoulders. “Get em while they’re young and train'em right!” she laughed.

Jen smiled and laughed, too. “Cradle robber!” she joked.

The waitress interrupted to take our order and I was glad the attention was off me for the moment. We ordered and, as the waitress walked away, I noticed Riley had moved closer to me, her thigh now pressed against mine. The warmth of her leg against mine felt good. I was beginning to feel more comfortable around her and was able to relax a bit and enjoy her touch despite my growing arousal. I even grew bold enough to put my arm around her. She accepted my embrace and snuggled against me. We talked over breakfast, mostly small talk, what Brady and I did for work, where we were from. Riley remained snuggled against me and began lightly stroking my thigh with her hand while we ate. A few times she came very close to the ever stiffening appendage in my pants. All I could think was how embarrassing it would be if she accidentally made me cum in middle of the busy cafe.

Brady and Jen seemed to be hitting it off, but when he tried to put his arm around her, she noticeably shifted away. He looked a bit disappointed, but went on chatting like nothing had happened. When the waitress asked, for the third time, if there was anything else she could get for us, we decided it was probably time to pay the bill and leave.

Walking out to the car, Riley squeezed my hand. “Thanks for breakfast, Will. I would’ve paid. I invited you,” she said.

I turned to face her and she slid her slender arms around my waist.

“No, I wanted to. Thanks for inviting me,” I answered, wrapping my arms around her.

My confidence had been building throughout the meal and having her hand stroking my thigh while we ate had brought it to an all time high. I knew if was ever going to take a chance with her it had to be now.

“Want to go out with me?” I suddenly blurted.

She looked amused, but smiled and pulled me against her.

“Yes, Will. I do.” She slid her arms up around my neck and rose up on her toes to kiss me.

This time, I kissed her back. Her kiss was filled with heat and passion and I pulled my hips back to prevent her feeling the effect she had on me. She broke the kiss. “How about tomorrow night?” she suggested.

“Uh... Yeah,” I answered dumbly. My head swooning from her touch.

We kissed again. Her lips shifted against mine and her tongue darted into my mouth. A shiver ran through me and I ran my hands down her spine pulling her against me. We began making out right there in the cafe parking lot, our hands exploring each other, our tongues twisting and swimming together in the moist heat of our kiss. Brady and Jen waited, making awkward small talk until they started coughing and clearing their throats loudly.

Breaking our embrace, Riley pressed a piece of paper into my hand.

“See you tomorrow night at eight, sweetie,” she said, opening the car door.

After the girls drove off, I opened my hand to find her address and phone number scribbled on the scrap of paper.

“What’s that?” Brady asked over my shoulder.

“Her address and phone number.” I grinned, doing my best to sound nonchalant.

“What? Seriously? She gave you her number?” Brady was stunned.

“And her address. So I can pick her up tomorrow night,” I gloated, a huge smile on my face.

Brady grabbed me by the shoulders and gave me a shake.

“Holy shit! Dude, you’re finally gonna get laid! And by a hot stripper.” He was nearly as excited as I was, though in a much different way.

The remainder of the night was hell for me. There was absolutely no hope of sleep. My brain refused to shut down. I rode a never ending roller coaster of emotion. From extreme arousal and anticipation to extreme anxiety. I masturbated, remembering the touch of her hand on my thigh while we ate. Then at about four a.m. I was suddenly panicked by the thought that I had no idea where to take a woman like her on a date. The dates I’d had were to the movies and maybe a burger or ice cream afterward, but that was high school and not likely to impress a lady like Riley. The thought of possibly losing my virginity had me swollen with excitement and shriveling from anxiety.

As the sky began to lighten, I gave up on sleep and headed for the shower. Standing under the warm spray I was struck by inspiration -- The Overlook! I’ll take her up to The Overlook.

The Overlook was a nice restaurant perched on the ridge above town. It overlooked the lake on one side and the entire town on the other. I’d never been there, but the food was supposed to be amazing and I’d heard my mother say it was the most romantic restaurant she’d ever been to. It was sure to impress Riley. I jumped out of the shower and called for reservations without even bothering to towel off.

Published 
Written by BadDog9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments