Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Marriage Contract

"This is a story that I co-authored with Intheshadow"

11
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a love story of two people who meet online and fall madly in love together."

Mark

The day had come. After six months of conversation and learning about our needs and desires, it was time to ask her to marry me.

Texting and phone sex had brought us to the point that we both wanted. I was more determined than I'd ever been in my life. I was going to make her mine forever.

We had agreed to meet at The Grand Traverse Resort Hotel in Traverse City. I sat in our room waiting to see if she would show.

I had laid out all the items we would need on the bed: roses, a new teddy, and a new outfit for her to wear to dinner. It was a black latex dress that would just come down to her sexy ass, black thigh-high stockings, and black four-inch heels. I really hoped she would like it and wear it for me, as it was a little out of her comfort zone, but I wanted everyone to see how lucky I was to have this beautiful, sexy woman on my arm. My cock throbbed and my hands trembled; she was all I could think about. A smile crossed my face as I remembered the many discussions we had about our life together.

When they said mature women are stubborn, you better believe it's true, and my love, my Wendy, is by far the most stubborn woman I've ever met in my life.

An app on my phone alerted me that she was now within twenty feet of the hotel.

I specifically asked for a room with a view of the parking lot, so I could watch her walk from her car to the hotel. I watched her look at my last text with the room number.

My cock jumped as I saw her dressed in a sexy but modest summer dress. The dress was floral and came two inches above the knees of her gorgeous legs and knee-high boots with four-inch heels. I saw there were other people, both men and women, in the parking lot who looked at her, probably wondering who she was coming to see at the hotel. I wondered if her clit was throbbing and her pussy was wet. Yes, I am a dirty old man.


Wendy

My heart was beating faster as I opened my car door.

I felt confident, vulnerable, loved, and sexy to finally be with Mark. I was also more nervous than I'd ever felt in my life. It's because of him. Meeting him and letting him into my life had opened my eyes to a whole new world.

With my newfound confidence, I walked inside the hotel lobby as my phone buzzed with a text message that simply read, "Room 311, my love.”

I suddenly realized I was turning a few heads, but I was oblivious to the attention. My focus was on one man and one man only, my handsome boyfriend, Mark. My mind was whirling with excitement, yet I was also scared.

When the elevator arrived, two men got in with me. I smiled at them, pushed the third-floor button, and the blond one of the two brushed against my arm as he pushed the fourth-floor button. I felt him looking at me and I felt his desire for me.

He waited for a reaction, and, at that exact moment, I also realized his friend was also staring at me. I felt flushed and my panties got wetter. I almost fell from the intensity, biting my lip, as my pussy began to cream and pulsate from the anticipation of being with my man.

The other man, the taller one, grabbed my arm, and I saw the concern on his face. His voice was deep and sexy, “Sweetheart, are you OK?”

I gritted my teeth as I held onto his arm, “Thank you, it’s a charley horse, long ride,” I smiled weakly.

My nails dug into his arm and I realized the first man had moved behind me, as I smelt his cologne. I shook but regained my composure.

The elevator stopped on the third floor and they got out with me. I didn't want to act ungrateful, but I also didn’t want anything to spoil my first sight of Mark, so I said to them, “Thanks, I have it from here,” I hoped they got the hint.

“We would like to walk you to your room to make sure you are safe,” the taller one said.

I felt very uneasy about this, but I knew Mark was close and the sign showed the room was only a few doors down.

I could hear them whisper something, but I wasn't sure what they said.

My clit felt enlarged and throbbed. This wasn't how I expected things to go. I was scared about what Mark was going to think when he opened the door and I stood there with two strange men.

As we reached the room, I turned to them and said, “Thanks, gentlemen, this is my room.”

The door flew open and all eyes were on Mark. He looked like a big leather-clad warrior and his expression was of shock. He allowed me to enter the room, saying, “Wendy, please sit down while I thank these fine gentlemen.”

He walked out into the hall, shutting the door softly. I shook, but I could hear him. He was in control, but his voice was determined.


Mark

“Thank you, gentlemen, for making sure Wendy arrived safely. Hotels can be dangerous for women alone, don't you agree?”

They both nodded and the taller one said, “She's enough of a woman to share.”

My voice got lower as I asked, “What did you just say?”

The other man saw his friend had overstepped and said, “Sorry, sir, please excuse my friend; he's not very bright.” 

He then pushed his friend away from the door, but before leaving, the bold one winked at me and said, “When you get tired of her, call room 425, and I will come to finish her for you.”

My fist balled, but before I could lose control, his friend pushed him down the hallway.

I entered the room and I went to Wendy with my arms outstretched. She stepped into them and I finally held her in my arms. I took a deep breath to control my anger and then I leaned down and finally kissed the lips of an angel. God, I have waited to kiss these lips for so long and now she was actually here with me.

I sensed she had started crying. I made sure my voice was sweet and concerned, “It's OK, baby, it's not your fault, it’s mine. I asked you to dress sexy and, of course, I should have known you would attract attention. I should have met you in the lobby and escorted you to our room. As your boyfriend and lover, your safety is my top priority. Come sit, Wendy, please.” I extended my hand and pulled out a chair from the table in the suite for Wendy to sit at.

“This is not how I wanted our weekend to start, baby, but we need to move forward.” I sat across from her and my heart swelled with so much love. I knew at this moment that I would never let her go.

“Wendy, I love you and I want us to move forward together. Are you ready to see where this will lead us?”


Wendy

“Mark, I'm appreciative of everything you've done to make this moment special for me; however, please give me a moment to gather my thoughts. Things have been crazy so far and we have so much to discuss.”

I got up, grabbed my bag, and went to the bathroom to refresh myself. I had seen the flowers and the clothes on the bed. I wondered what Mark had planned for us that night. "That dress looks so short but I like the latex look, but why aren't there a bra or panties as well?", I said to no one in the room as I fixed my make-up.

I came back out and sat at the table looking at Mark to start the conversation again. Our eyes met and neither of us was wavering.

Mark smiled, so I decided to start the conversation, “Baby, you know my rule on underclothes.”

“I do, but I'm not giving in,” he said.

My smile was my weapon, my words hit the bullseye, “Look at what happened. Without a bra, what kind of attention would that bring? I guess my safety doesn't matter to you after all, handsome.”

I could tell that got to him as he replied, “OK, baby, I will leave that up to you.”

“Thank you, baby. I'm ready to go to dinner now.”


Mark

Hearing that, I nodded and while standing, I pulled her chair out and helped her stand. Then, as I kissed her, I said, “You look amazing, sweetheart, but before we go out, I want you to change into what is on the bed.” I stepped back to see her response.

I added, “Baby, change for me and you need to hurry because our reservation is for seven pm. Take off everything and only wear what is on the bed. We can hang up everything later.”

She didn't move; she looked at the bed and then back at me, as she tried to decide what she would do. My voice was louder. “Wendy, my love, we need to get going so you need to decide what you are going to do. I want you to wear the new clothes I bought for you, so please change, now."

“For now, try it, and if you still feel uncomfortable after you change, then we can decide on something else for you to wear. But I hope you will try it and like it, as I have dreamt about you in that dress for days. Also, when we are in public you may address me as love, or sweetheart, never my name.”

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

I heard her as she softly said, “Yes, handsome.”

She picked up everything and went into the bathroom again. I had to ask, “You can’t change in here?”

“No, I want to see your reaction when I step out dressed as you want,” and with that, she closed the door.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard the door unlock and then it opened. There stood the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I looked up and her head dropped, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Sweetheart, what’s wrong? Why are you crying and looking so sad?”

I lifted her chin and looked into her beautiful brown eyes and smiled, “Kitten, you look amazing. Thank you for changing into this dress. Are you okay wearing it to dinner?”

She softly said, “Yes, I am. It feels amazing and I don’t think it looks as short as I thought it would. Thank you for buying it for me, baby.”

The blood rushed to my cock as I realized she had just stepped out of her comfort zone and I loved her more than I did before. I hadn't thought that was possible since I loved her so much.

I looked her up and down and then said, “Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you. I know you had doubts about wearing that dress, but you have made me a very happy man by doing so. I can’t wait to see the envy of all the men, and maybe some women, when we walk into the restaurant.”

If it was possible, her smile got bigger and her eyes looked brilliant. She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek and whispered, “I love you, handsome.”

We went down the elevator to the hotel restaurant and the hostess showed us to the table I had requested. It looked out over the bay and was very discreet from the other patrons. My hands shook a little as I took the box out of my pocket.

I knelt and said, “Sweetheart, I know this is not normal, but nothing about our relationship has been normal. I do know that I never want to lose you and never want to live without you in my life, so, Wendy, will you marry me?”

She looked me straight in the eyes and I could see she was really surprised by all of this. Then she said, “Yes, yes, yes, I will marry you, Mark.” I put the ring on her finger and stood. She jumped into my arms and gave me the most searing kiss I had ever had. She tried to get her tongue down my throat. God damn, I love this woman.

Then she whispered in my ear, “When we get back to the room, I am so going to fuck you until you have nothing left for me.”

Damn, she knew how much I loved her and that I would do anything I could to make her happy. “I can’t wait, but I do think we first need to eat so we have the energy to do that all night.”

She chuckled and our waitress then came over as we sat back down.

We had an enjoyable dinner and discussed ideas for our wedding and our lives together. When we returned to the room, I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.

As I stepped back, I stared at her as I took her hand and led her into the suite. I started to remove her dress and she placed her hand on mine.

“Go sit over there, sweetheart, and let me strip for you.”

Her breathing was fast as she swayed her hips to music in her head. I sat there admiring her beautiful, sexy body as the dress was lowered to the floor. There she was, right in front of me in only her stockings and heels. I saw her beautiful body with two full breasts, large dark pink nipples, a soft tummy, and gorgeous full hips. Her pussy was trimmed and, as I motioned for her to turn, I could see her beautiful ass.

I stood and kissed her as I reached down to cup a butt cheek in each hand and squeezed them.

Her voice was shy as she asked, “I take it you approved of my strip show?”

I took her hand and led her to the bed as I said, “Yes, baby, you are my world. You don't see what I see.”

She smiled and said, “I see the man I love. Is there more to see?”

“Yes, there is an angel in this room and she is absolutely perfect in every way. Please, get on the bed while I get undressed, and then we will see what mischief we can get up to. Rub your pussy for me, Kitten. Get it ready to enjoy what I have planned for us.”

Quickly, I stripped naked. No more games. My cock felt like it was ready to cum at any second. My balls were so full and heavy.

I looked at her and thought, God, her nipples were things that wet dreams are made of, but I want them harder.

She watched me as I reached over and picked up the bottle of lube I had on the nightstand.

“Baby girl, do you know what this is?”

“Yes, but I have never taken anything in my ass,” she whispered next to my ear.

I smiled and then said, “Okay, then we start slow, but I will push you to give me your virgin ass.”

I put the lube back on the nightstand and leaned down and kissed her, as I placed my hands on both of her tits.  I squeezed and pinched her nipples until she moaned. I then placed my mouth on her left tit and sucked and bit her nipple, while I teased her other one.


Wendy

“Oh fuck, I love that so much. Keep sucking my tits, don’t stop.”

My God, Mark drove me crazy and I could feel my pussy as it got wetter the longer he continued. I had never felt this way and I was so glad I was here.

He moved to my other tit and did the same thing and the next thing I knew I screamed, “I’m cumming.”

I had never cum from having my tits sucked, but I wanted it to happen again, I did know that.

I needed more, so I pushed his head down so he got the hint to go to my dripping pussy. He kissed and licked my belly and belly button, which caused me to giggle.

He moved lower and I moaned as I felt him lick me from my asshole to my clit. My eyes were closed and I heard him as he said, “Baby, open your eyes, look at me.”

Fuck, it was like magic. His eyes oozed love and lust at the same time. I watched as he licked and sucked my pussy lips into his mouth. It was so exciting.

My moans drove him crazy and when he sucked my clit into his mouth, I screamed as I came again. No one had ever done anything like that to me before and I felt so nasty being as wet as I was.


Mark

Wendy rocked on the bed so hard it was hard for me to keep my mouth on her pussy. She had cum twice and I wanted to get her to cum one more time before we moved on; however, Wendy had other ideas.

She pulled my hair and pulled me to her, “Handsome, I need you inside me now. Please, no more teasing and more fucking.”

I could see how much she needed me to fuck her and right away, so I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it on her pussy to get it wet, and then lined it up with her entrance. “Are you sure you are ready, my love?”

“God, yes, please, baby, quit stalling and get that cock of yours inside me now,” she pleaded with me.

I pushed forward and she moaned in pleasure. Wendy locked her legs around my back and her arms around my neck. I started a slow-motion in and out to make sure she could handle me and not be hurt.

She dropped her hands to my ass and pushed hard on my downstrokes, letting me know she was ready for me to speed up and pump her hard.

She moaned as I did just that and said, “Mark, my love, thank you for this. I have thought of nothing else this entire week but of you fucking me hard like this.”

I felt her pussy tighten on me and she came very hard. This was the third time she had cum since we started our lovemaking. I knew I was getting close, “Baby, please hold on to the next one, if you can, as I'm so close and want us to cum together.”

She ground her teeth and shook as she said, “Hurry then because I’m not... sure... I... can... wait.”

I roared, “I’m cumming!” and she let loose with what became the biggest cum for her that night.

I smiled and knew she could cum quickly. I couldn’t wait to do that all again to her the next day.

I rolled off of Wendy and she immediately cuddled on my chest. We were both out of breath and couldn’t speak, but no words were needed. We both were sated and relaxed and in just a few minutes, I heard the change in her breathing and knew she had fallen asleep.

I looked at her, so beautiful and naked, with a very contented look on her face. I soon also fell asleep with her in my arms.

Published 
Written by cbears52
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments