Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mon chéri-My Darling

"If only it had not ended so soon...Mathieu', je t'aime Mon chéri"

3
3 Comments 3
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
My name is Melinda; I’m 55, divorced and live by myself near Nashville Tennessee. I have long Auburn hair, seductive green eyes, and a full figured body, I don’t go out in the real world to find someone to date, nor do I go online. Mainly because most of the people online are phony; I can never tell whether I am talking to a man or woman. However, my poor heart had been shattered so many times, and on Saturday nights you will find me in front of my computer chatting.

His name was Mathieu; he’s 56, and married. He stands six-two, has salt-and-pepper hair, strong European features, and deep blue eyes. He lives in a big eastern metropolis, but misses the land he grew up in, France, adding that he longs to visit Paris again. However he is stuck in a dead end job, and a loveless marriage. He longs for the kind of love that satisfied his every need and leaves him wanting more. All of his life he’d been searching for it, and never found it. So every Saturday night, he could be found, chatting online, chasing that elusive rainbow, called love.

That is where he met me, a sassy redheaded woman. He always seems to say the right words, and can make my pussy purr with delight. I wondered often, if he can do that for real too. I am the hesitant one, with the fear of my heart being broken again.

He tells me, that he is totally infatuated with me. He wanted to hold me, kiss me, and make love to me, all day long and way into the night.

He begged me again to come meet him in New York. "It’s spring, and love is in the air, ma chérie. Come to visit me, and I will take you on a trip through paradise. No strings attached, just two lovers satisfying their primal needs.”

“No, you know I cannot so please quit asking.”

However his sexy French accent, gentle manner, and kind words, wore me down. One night I agree to meet him, just to shut him up.

He informed me he would email me details, and dates that he would be free to be with me. That way I can fly to the New York area and meet him and have some sexy, fun.

Later that week, we emailed each other, and finalized the plans for my trip. In two weeks I would fly there for one glorious weekend. I still had my reservations, but decided to go.

The Friday before departure, I pack my suitcase, making sure I include some hot sheer and sexy outfits. I am so excited that I have to stop and masturbate, as a hundred scenarios float through my mind.

The day comes to fly to him. All the way to there, I am more nervous than a teenager on my first date. Will he like me, what will we do, and a million other questions ran through my mind?

After an uneventful flight I land at JFK airport. I hurry off the plan, pick up my luggage and head toward the waiting area. Fifteen minutes have passed when I see him waving frantically from across the terminal.

I still cannot believe I have actually done this. I swallow hard, and quiver with anticipation as I walk toward him. With trembling fingers he pulls me close; kisses me so hard it curls my toes. “Welcome to New York darling. How was your flight?”

“Long, but uneventful. All I want to do is kick off my shoes and relax over a glass of wine with you.”

“I know where there is a quaint bistro. I will take you there before we go to the hotel room.”

It sounded like he had the whole evening planned; I liked that, a man who takes charge.

We order a light supper, and some soft wine, and begin talking like we were long lost friends.

About an hour later, he asks, “How’s about you and I retire for the evening. I have a reserved a suite for us, where we can stare of the New York skyline, or just make love all night long, ma chérie.”

I look him straight in the eyes, kiss his lips hard, and purr. “Well I don’t care about the skyline baby; I cannot wait to be in your arms.”

He helps me out of my chair, and we get into his car, and head for our destination.

It's not long until we step inside the room; the view takes my breath away. I gaze at it for a bit, as he stows our luggage.

He comes up to me, pulls me into his arms, and kisses me deep and hard. I feel the passion go clear to the center of my womanhood.

I lay my head against his chest as we hold each other. I can feel his lonely heart beating in unison with mine. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tight.

I look into his eyes, as my soft green eyes tear up. “I wish we lived closer to each other darling.”

As a tear rolls down my cheek, he kisses it away. “Me too damn-it.”

“Mathieu, I can be your stress relief, friend, lover, and mistress of delight.”

His eyes twinkle with lust. “I’d be your man-toy, that you could take anywhere around the house.”

I giggle. “I would too, by your hand—or cock.”

“I would fucking love it!”

“I know you would, a man needs to feel loved, and have some sweet loving all night long.”

“Melinda, can I be your sex slave?”

I love the way he talks, his calm tone, and soft spoken words made my skin tingle with desire. My heart yearns for him.

CaddyBoomm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaddyBoomm



“You’re hired. However, I can only pay you with kisses and sex.”

“I’d do whatever you want and fill those lustful wishes that you desire, my mistress.”

Our lips meet and part, as our tongues do the dance of lovers lighting the fires of passion within us.

His tongue teases me while he rubs my breast. He then sucks my ear lobes making me hotter than fireworks on July fourth.

“Mmmm you make me feel so good.”

“Take off your top babe I want to rub my nips and hairy chest against your sweet breasts, making our nipples, harder.”

“Ooooh I like that.”

Kisses and touches explore, skin on skin. I feel his hardness against my love mound as our bodies grind together.

“Oooh baby, I want to suck your nips as you do mine. Mmmm my cunt is throbbing!”

“Our heat will rise, as I clutch your lovely apple-bottomed ass, rolling, massaging, and grinding.”

We kiss deep and hard. I can feel his cock it’s so hard against my wet pussy. I kiss him again, and squeal, “Fuck me baby.”

We clutch at each other like sailors who are the only two survivors on a life raft.

I lay back and spread my legs wide for him, and feel the head of his cock, brush my pussy hair, lips, clit.

“Oh babe you are so fucking wet and I am so fucking hard!”

He pulls the foreskin back, first teasing my pussy lips, then my clit with the head of his cock.

I grab his ass, pull him inside, and we start to rock each others world.

I gasp with pleasure. “Mmm, fuck me baby deep and hard!”

Moving in rhythm like a well oiled machine, I rise up, as he plunges down, we rock, kissing wildly, fucking intense, our pleasure heightens, as we each near climax.

His hardness, my wetness creates a hot sucking sound as we fuck.

I close my eyes, shake all over and shriek. “Ooooooooh fuck I’m going to cum!!”

“Yeah baby CUMMMMMMM!”

I climax hard, my muscles clamping down on his cock, milking the shaft hard.

It didn’t take long for him to shoot his hot, wet seed deep inside me.

We held each other like it’s our last night on earth, not wanting the moment to end.

I kiss him hard, and exclaim, “Damn honey, you’re so hot you sizzle.”

“So are you babe, I love making you cum, woman!”

“The feeling is mutual darling. I’d love to hold you, and snuggle for hours on end.”

“We would just snuggle, sleep, and make love to you all night long. I’d just lay behind you, as you lay your leg over mine, and do the long hard, slow rock with you.”

“It’s such an erotic position, one I love doing.”

“It gives me access to all of you my sweet Melinda.”

I change position, with my ass to him, spooning. He begins fucking me with hard, slow, and deep thrusts. I roll my hips back and forth, lazily, rocking slowly with his cock inside me as his fingers toy with my clit. We do the slow rock for over an hour. As a result I have several little orgasms, and he is able to control when he wants to climax.

His cock plunges deep inside me, making me squeal and gasp. We rock in rhythm as my juices flow over his cock.

“Oh my sweet darling, kiss me hard I am cumming!” He clutches me from behind and holds me tight up against him.

“Ooooh FUUCCKKK,” he shouts as he pumps a big hot load deep inside me. “I am yours forever my love.”

“I had a feeling you will be all mine!”

“We will consume each other, and become one for a moment suspended in time.”

“Melinda, I’d love to kiss you all over Cherie.”

“Oh, I love being kissed all over, well almost, as I am very ticklish.”

“I would start slowly.”

“I’d have to tickle you back, of course.”

“Taking my time, savoring, tickling leads to wrestling, which leads to penetration, and sweet fucking?”

“Ooooh yeah it does, it’s fun to play, tease, then please."

“You know that leads to more giggling, more fucking, and more cumming, and such a happy release of endorphins.”

“That’s the fun of making love, to all ones senses.”

We stay that way, feeling well satisfied, exhausted, and happy to be in each others arms.

I fall asleep in his arms.

When I awake, he is watching me; I pull him close and kiss him hard, “Good morning love.”

“I love watching you sleep, you’re so beautiful darling.”

“Lie on your back for a minute and close your eyes.”

I study his reactions as I start caressing him with just my fingertips. With a feathery touch making every inch of him twitch. I follow that with butterfly kisses; playing, and seducing all his senses.

He in turn does the same to me, telling me that this is how he discovers what I like. It’s so erotic, touching, kissing, and feeling me all over. Finding my touch-points of pleasure, making me squeal with delight as he finds them, and then stoking the flames of my lust for him, hotter and hotter.

I pull him close; kiss him deep and hard, sucking the air out of him, as I feel his cock harden again my leg.

We make love for hours, satisfying each other totally.

It’s a decision I have never regretted. If only it had not ended so soon.... Mathieu', je t'aime Mon chéri

Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments