Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fight for the Girl

"part 7"

9
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I woke up the next morning and both girls were still asleep next to me, Ella on my left and Lily on my right. I still couldn’t believe that I was dating, and fucking, Ella. Now that Lily had joined the party, I was in heaven. I wanted to wake up like this every day.

I got out of bed and stood at the foot, just watching my two gorgeous girls sleep. I started getting ready for school when I looked at my calendar and noticed the date. It was May 25 th , the prom was this weekend and I still didn’t have a date. I didn’t want to go alone, so I made up my mind right away to not go. I knew Ella had already accepted an offer and it would feel weird seeing her there with someone else. I finished getting dressed, walked back into my room and the girls were waking up.

“Good morning ladies, how’d you sleep?”

“Very soundly after last night, thanks babe,” Ella responded.

“Same here, Ella was right about you,” Lily said with a sexy smile.

“Hey baby, I know you’re already going to prom with someone. It’s okay with me, don’t break your promise. I just want you to know that I’m not going. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

“Prom? Is that coming up?”

“It’s this weekend, Ella. You forgot?”

“Well in that case, I need to get ready. I need everything.” Ella jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready for school.

“She really needs everything, she doesn’t even have a date yet,” Lily whispered to me.

“I don’t believe that for a second, a beautiful girl like her? I’ve seen all the guys falling over themselves to ask her.”

“Yes that part’s true, but she’s said no to every one. She was waiting for the right guy.”

“Are you messing with me, Lily?”

“No, Master,” she teased, emphasizing the last word.

Ella came out of the bathroom, and I froze. She always looked good, but then… my jaw dropped to the floor and I stared at her.

“You like?” she teased, knowing full well the answer.

I regained my composure somehow, and asked, “So Lily tells me you’ve shot down every guy for prom. Is this true?”

Ella turned to Lily. “You told him?”

“Yes she did El, and I’d like an answer,” I said in an authoritative voice.

Ella turned back to me. “Yes it’s true. I was hoping that you’d ask me,” she mumbled, starting at the floor.

“Well then I won’t disappoint.” I walked right up to Ella, took her hand and said, “Ella, would you like to accompany me to prom?”

“YES!” she replied, jumping up and down.

I grabbed her to settle her down and then whispered in her ear, “and then come back here for the post prom festivities?”

“Maybe we just skip to that part,” she whispered back.

***

I smiled the whole drive to school and the whole way walking from the lot to homeroom. I was so happy that I was going to prom, and with the most beautiful, and most popular, girl in school. It turned out that my pleasant mood was short lived. On the way to homeroom, we all stopped at our lockers to get our books. While I was at my locker getting my books, I got a text from Ella.

It read “my locker, come quick.” I didn’t know what was up, but it didn’t sound good. I threw my books back into my locker, slammed it shut and ran to Ella’s locker. When I got there, I saw Ella and Lily standing next to each other with a big football player talking loudly and gesturing in their direction.

Hannyrousse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hannyrousse1

The girls looked scared, so I ran to their defense.

“What’s going on here?”

“None of your business, loser. Get out of here,” he said to me.

“Actually, it IS my business. You’re upsetting my prom date.”

“Really, Ella? You said no to me because you’re taking HIM to the prom? There goes your popularity,” he said to Ella.

“What Ella does is none of your business. You’re just jealous because she shot you down.”

“Like I care, I’ll go to the prom with a girl who’s ten times as hot as Ella.”

You think that you can find a girl hotter than Ella at THIS school? I asked, turning around at the word “this” to motion to the building.

“Easily.”

“Then go find your skank and leave Ella alone.”

“What did you say to me?”

“Did I stutter?” I replied, not backing down.

“You want to go?” he challenged.

“As a matter of fact, I do. You and me, in the gym, after last bell.”

“You’ll regret this,” he yelled at me, while walking away.

Ella grabbed my arm, looking scared. “Are you crazy, that guy is so much bigger than you. He’ll beat you up.”

I smirked back at her. “Don’t worry about me baby, I’ll be fine.”

The three of us walked to homeroom together and I held my head high, awaiting the end of the day

***

The whole day all I thought about was Ella and Lily. That football player scared the crap out of them, and I was going to make him pay by embarrassing him in front of everyone.

When the last bell of the day rang, I made my way to the gym with Ella and Lily in tow. The football player was already there, he probably cut the last class to prepare. Behind him were all of the cheerleaders.

I walked over to them and said to him, “So tell me, which of these bimbos are you taking to prom?”

Naturally, he pointed to Natasha, the head cheerleader. “That’s the one.”

“Well, I guess second best isn’t that bad.” I then looked over at Ella and Lily and corrected myself, “Well, third best.”

“You think those two whores are hotter than Nat?” he asked me.

“First of all, you call them whores again, or anything else derogatory and I’ll break your leg. Second of all, yes, they are much hotter than that,” I pointed at Natasha and had a disgusted look on my face when I said the last word.

“That’s fine with me, you can keep those whores. I’ll take this sexy girl any day over them anyway.”

This was the last straw for me. “I warned you,” I shouted, and with that I ran at him and knocked him on his ass with one shoulder block. He got up looking angry and ran at me. I sidestepped him and swept his leg out, knocking him to the floor again. This time when he got up and charged, I stood my ground. When he was right in front of me, I bent down to a crouch, grabbed his hips and flipped him head over heels clear over my body.

I turned around, stared down at him and demanded, “You want more or have I convinced you to leave them alone?”

“You haven’t done anything to me,” he said.

“Your choice, but now your leg will pay for your mouth’s stupidity.” I grabbed his leg and twisted it around at an unnatural angle, putting pressure on it until I heard it snap. He started cursing and yelling at me for breaking his leg.

All I did was let go, get up and address all present, “If anyone asks, he broke his leg playing pickup basketball. If I find out that one of you snitched, you’re next.”

Then I walked right up to Ella, kissed her on the lips and walked out with my arms around Ella’s and Lily’s shoulders.

“My hero,” they said in unison as we exited the gym.

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments