Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Roommate

"Nina's tongue moved in and out of Katherine's pussy feeling how soft and wet it was"

7
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
740 words 740 words

Eighteen-year-old Katherine Sparks moved into her dorm room to find gothic-looking posters up on the right side of the room. She planted her box of stuff on the single bed on the left. 

A busty pretty girl with long black hair in a black skirt and short cut top with heavy gothic makeup on walked in. She turned to her.

"Hi, you must be my roommate, I'm Nina Davis," she said and shook Katherine's hand. 

"Katherine," Katherine replied. Her blue eyes lingered down to her roommate's bust and gulped. Look away, stop staring, she thought to herself. She felt a weird feeling stirring in her groin area as she stared at her roommate's breasts as Nina bent down to tie up her boot shoelaces. No, please don't say I'm attracted to my roommate. I'm straight. Into guys not girls. But the more her eyes stared, the more the stirring of arousal in Katherine's groin grew.

Nina stood back up and smiled. "I gotta run. See ya later," she said with a wink and then walked out of the room.

Katherine shut the door and locked it. She went over to her bed and lifted off the box and placed it down on the floor and then lay down on the bed on her stomach. She felt overly tired all of a sudden but she couldn't fall asleep as thoughts of Nina entered her mind and her big, luscious breasts. The stirring grew stronger and Katherine began to rub herself up and down. She took off her pants and continued to rub her wet pussy up and down on the bed making it creak.

Katherine moaned out softly as she turned on her back and her left hand went inside her panties and felt how wet she was. She moved her left middle finger around on her clitoris and then up and down her pussy. 

"Oh, Nina," she said out loud, breathing heavily. Imagining her roommate's busty breasts made Katherine rub faster and faster on her pussy until her body went into spasms and she moaned out as she orgasmed. 

Once she regained her breathing, Katherine put her pants on again and then unlocked the door and began unpacking her box. 

 

Nina came back to the dorm room that night a bit drunk and walked over to Katherine's bed.

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

"Hey," she said.

Katherine stirred and opened her eyes still half asleep. "Hey," she said. 

She took off her white top and black pants and then laid down beside her on the bed.

"What are you doing, Nina?" Katherine asked. "You Okay?" 

"Ssh," Nina replied and rolled on top of her and kissed her on the lips.

Katherine was surprised but delighted and kissed back. She watched as her roommate kissed down her body and then removed her pajama bottoms and bent down so her face was in between her legs. She moaned out with pleasure as she felt Nina's tongue move in and out of her pussy like a cat drinking water.

Nina sat up and then lowered down over her and pulled down her panties and began rubbing herself up and down on Katherine. Grinding her wet pussy against hers whilst breathing heavily. Faster and faster she rode.

The bed banged and creaked beneath them as they moaned out pleasurably.

"Don't stop," Katherine whispered.

Nina moved faster on her breathing heavily. "I'm coming!" she cried, as her body went into spasm as she came.

Katherine's body trembled beneath her a few seconds after as she orgasmed as well. 

They laid still until they caught their breath.

"Wow!" Nina said. She rolled off her and then stood and placed on her clothes again. She turned to Katherine and winked. "Thanks for that, I needed a good fuck. But this stays between us. I'm not into girls."

"Me neither," Katherine replied.

"So, we cool?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're cool."

"Alright, night," Nina replied and walked over to her side of the room and flopped herself down on the bed and fell asleep.

Katherine just watched her new roommate for a moment and thought about what the hell happened. She just had the most amazing sex ever with a girl - her roommate. She shook her head and then laid back down on the bed, she'd had her first sexual experience with another girl. She couldn't help wonder if it was just a one off or will it happen. Katherine hoped it would.

Published 
Written by passionhottie88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments