Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teal Suede Boots

"Nothing like a text message with a picture attached to get you running..."

34
24 Comments 24
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read

Poppy rearranged the black lace thong a third time, trying to get it to drape casually over the gin and tonic sitting on the hotel room dressing table. She had already hung her bra on the dressing table mirror, and finally, pleased with the arrangement, she stood back to adjust the camera settings on her phone.

Several pictures later, she was happy. The drink and panties were centre stage, with the bra framing the top corner and an out-of-focus reflection of her naked torso could be seen in the dressing table mirror.

She typed in the accompanying message: 'The Glasshouse, room 217, door unlocked. P.'

She picked up her own drink and sauntered over to the window. Peering out through the gap in the net curtains, she watched the comings and goings from the main entrance to the University and waited.

----------

“Beep beep... Beep beep.”

The text alert sounded just as Amanda was attempting to open her office door, whilst holding a mug of coffee and balancing seventeen dissertation proposals. Via a cacophony of swear words and mutterings, she managed to deposit the papers on her desk. They tumbled and fell in a sprawling heap as she plonked down the mug and opened her phone.

“Fuck.”

She glanced at the clock. She had just over two hours before her next class. She rapidly took a swig from her coffee cup before pulling on her coat and locking her office.

----------

Poppy smiled as she watched Amanda move quickly down the steps, glancing left and right as she manoeuvred past the traffic. Poppy always tried to get this room as it gave her a perfect view of Amanda as she approached the hotel. She looked good. Her black coat was open and Poppy appraised her outfit; a teal silk scarf round her neck, a black jumper with a pale blue blouse underneath and a black and white tartan skirt with her favourite teal suede boots.

As she disappeared from view, heading into the hotel, Poppy got herself in position.

The door opened and Amanda walked in, grinning. She saw Poppy kneeling, head bowed, naked except for a pair of sheer black hold-up stockings.

“You know, you really pick your moments,” Amanda giggled as she walked over and picked up the drink. She separated Poppy’s panties, bringing them to her nose to inhale her scent.

“Mmmmmm, delicious.”

Amanda paused. She slowly ran her eyes over the kneeling figure. Poppy was the kind of girl who just got inside Amanda’s head. Looking at her now, her dark hair falling down, half hiding her face, you wouldn’t know she had the kind of brain that could run some major part or other of one of the busiest hospitals in London. She had told her once that the only way to actually get some headspace was to put fictional diary appointments in her schedule.

Otherwise, her secretary just filled the day up with meeting after meeting after meeting. After she and Amanda had got together, those fictional appointments had become their clandestine meeting times. Amanda gave Poppy her timetable at the beginning of every semester and as a result, a magic text appeared every so often.

Amanda loved to make Poppy wait. She could see her beginning to shuffle as she knelt. She watched her out of the corner of her eye, knowing Poppy was doing the same as she hung up her coat and pulled the jumper over her head.

She licked her lips as she unbuttoned her blouse, She could see Poppy’s brown nipples hardening as the blouse dropped to the floor, bra swiftly following. Poppy shuffled her knees apart slightly as Amanda’s fingers slid down the zip, letting the skirt fall in a crumpled heap by her ankles. She stepped to the edge of the bed, savouring the thrill of removing her clothes for her lover. Her husband never made her feel like this any more and any sense of guilt Amanda may have had had long since evaporated in the heat of their affair.

As she sat on the edge of the bed, she could feel Poppy watching her from under her fringe. Amanda reached over and picked up the drink again, savouring the taste of an illicit gin and tonic at one o’clock in the afternoon. She let her legs drift open and revealed her panties to the waiting Poppy. She knew the damp patch was visible. It had been there since the text had arrived. She wished she’d known in advance. Her underwear was rather utilitarian and she always felt better wearing something a little racier when meeting Poppy.

Still, it wasn’t something worth worrying about, especially when Poppy was in such a submissive mood. She curled her finger at her as she whispered, “Come here.”

Poppy slid down onto her hands and knees and slowly crawled the ten feet across the carpet. She crouched down low, her ass raised into the air, swaying from side to side as she approached. Her green eyes stared up, gazing at Amanda, not breaking eye contact as she got closer.

She leaned her head down and ran her cheek over the suede of her boot. Poppy had coveted these boots for so long and she sighed with pleasure as she ran first one cheek then the other up each suede-covered calf.

Then her lips brushed the naked flesh on the inside of Amanda’s knee. She groaned a little sigh of satisfaction as she put her hands on the bed beside her, supporting her weight. Her legs opened that fraction further as she allowed the pleasure of Poppy’s little licks and kisses on her skin to let the pleasure build.

Poppy grinned as she kissed Amanda’s left thigh. Her tongue stretched out, painting a line of drool along Amanada’s inner thigh as her tongue snaked closer to the little triangle of white cotton.

Then it was gone, her head moved back, back down to her right knee. Beginning the process over again with more little licks and kisses on the other leg.

“Fuck you, Poppy,” Amanda growled, knowing full well it was no use urging her to hurry up.

Poppy grinned as she slowly kissed her way up Amanda’s inner thighs, her head moving from side to side like a metronome, slurp, lick, slurp, lick until, just when her mouth should press against the damp cotton fabric, Poppy moved her head up to kiss Amanda’s stomach.

“You tease.”

Amanda threw her head back, savouring the sensations being created inside her. Every flick, kiss and caress of Poppy’s mouth was causing her pussy to contract and squeeze more juices out into her knickers. She could feel them sticking to her already.

A gasp escaped Amanda’s mouth as she felt Poppy’s tongue dipping inside the waistband of her knickers. Her fingers crept up, hooking the waistband as she stared up at her as if seeking permission.

Amanda lifted her ass off the bed, allowing Poppy to slowly unpeel the soaked fabric from between her legs. Amanda could hear Poppy’s sigh of anticipation as her dark matted curls were revealed.

With the knickers discarded in a sodden heap, Poppy turned her attention back between Amanda’s legs. Amanda couldn’t help spreading her legs wider, offering her wet swollen pussy to Poppy’s waiting mouth and tongue.

She felt Poppy blow softly over her clit.

“Fuck!”

Poppy giggled a response as she moved her head in slow circles, the stream of Poppy’s breath directed around and around her clit, never touching. The suspense was killing her. Amanda pressed herself forward, trying to force her pussy onto Poppy’s mouth.

“You are so for it, Poppy. Once I’ve cum all over your face, I’ll going to fuck you so hard.”

“Mmmm, “ Poppy responded. “Is that a promise?”

Her tongue flicked forward, pressing her clit hood upwards, swirling over the exposed nub. Amanda gripped the bedsheets. Head back, mouth open, growling obscenities as Poppy slurped and licked her way over and around Amanda’s throbbing clit.

Amanda felt Poppy’s face moving down as her thumbs slide over her swollen labia, spreading her open. Her tongue flicked and caressed her folds, tracing a line from her entrance to her clit and back again. 

Poppy started to hum as she pressed into her. Her tongue rolled into a tube as she pushed it between her wet velvet walls. Amanda felt her muscles gripping it as it swirled and licked its way inside her. Poppy’s nose rubbed over her clit as she moved her head from side to side, all the time humming a tune.

Amanda felt the heat rising. Small beads of sweat broke out on her skin as a pink flush rose up her breasts. Her breaths were ragged. Little nips, licks and presses sent a continuous stream of shudders through her, disrupting her breathing as Poppy french kissed her wet swollen pussy.

“Oh godddd,” she groaned. 

Poppy seemed able to swirl her entire tongue inside her as her nose brushed against her clit. She looked down, straight into Poppy’s eyes as she stared back. Amanda could tell she was grinning. Her eyes sparkled with lust, want, desire and mischief.

Poppy switched tack and dragged her tongue slowly up her folds. Amanda’s back arched and a low guttural wail emerged from her as Poppy’s tongue wrote a message on her clit. That, together with the two fingers slid inside her, were pushing Amanda close to the edge.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

Her wet velvet walls gripped the long slim fingers as they curled inside her. She knew what was coming, what Poppy was going to do and she knew the consequences. 

With her breath held, Amanda sat, legs spread, her clit throbbing in Poppy’s mouth as the two fingers buried inside her sent their final message... tap tap tap on her g spot.

Amanda exploded. Her thighs snapped around Poppy’s head, clamping her head in place as she bucked, writhed, shuddered and collapsed on the bed.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Poppy slowly pushed her knees to release her head from between her thighs. Amanda lay back, her chest heaving, trying to suck the oxygen back in that had been displaced by her screams as she orgasmed over Poppy’s face.

Poppy’s face loomed over her, grinning. The sheen on her face glistened in the afternoon sun coming through the window. She bent her head and softly kissed her on the mouth. The taste of her orgasm was smeared over Poppy’s lips and Amanda’s tongue flicked at her, licking it off her as her arms snaked around her, holding her close.

“I can feel your heart racing,” Poppy giggled.

“Is it any bloody wonder,” Amanda retorted. “I’m not getting any younger.”

“Forty-six is nothing. Sure isn’t sixty the new forty now. And anyway, don’t forget that I'm at least six months older than you.”

Amanda shrugged.

“What’s Steve got planned for your birthday anyway?” Poppy enquired as she smoothed loose strands of Amanda’s hair back from her face.

“I think it will be quiet. Just him and the kids for a meal. It’s on a Wednesday night so definitely low key.”

“Shame, I was going to bake a cake especially,” Poppy grinned. “A life-size replica of those gorgeous tits.” She reached over and casually flicked a nipple. “Was going to use marshmallows for the nipples and everything.”

Amanda laughed. “I wouldn’t put it past you, you crazy bint.”

Poppy just smiled a wistful smile and bit her lip.

With a heave, Amanda pushed Poppy off her, rolling her onto her back and quickly straddled her. Her ass pressing down on Poppy’s mound. She gazed in Poppy’s green eyes, reading her unspoken desires.

She reached down and picked up her scarf. She licked her lips, never breaking eye contact as she slowly wrapped it around Poppy’s wrists, bringing both hands together above her head. The other end was looped through the cast iron headboard and pulled, stretching her arms tight.

Poppy groaned. She gave an experimental tug of the wrists but they didn’t budge. She had expected Amanda to get something to tie her ankles and so was a bit surprised when she picked up Poppy's own scarf and wrapped it around her eyes. It may not have looked the most stylish but it did the trick as the darkness enveloped her.

She felt Amanda get off the bed. She froze, listening to try and decipher what was going on and what was coming next. She heard the door of the en-suite open, followed by a hiss as Amanda peed into the toilet. She heard the tap running followed by clicks and clinks.

She struggled with her bonds, trying to remove the blindfold to see what was going on as she heard the kettle boiling. Then the smell of coffee hit her nostrils.

“Amanda, for fuck’s sake, are you making yourself a coffee while leaving me tied up here?”

“Well, I missed my coffee break thanks to your text.”

Poppy could smell the cheap instant coffee as Amanda placed the cup on the bedside cabinet. She heard a clink, which she recognised as an ice cube being scooped out of the gin and tonic glass a millisecond before she felt the sting of the ice rubbing against the nipple.

“Fuckkkkkk,” she whimpered, gasping as Amanda slowly rolled the piece of frozen water around the areola of her right nipple. After two circuits of her right nipple, the ice was dragged across her cleavage to repeat the torture around her left nipple. Despite the shock, she could feel her nipples respond and grow. The brown nipples hardening, growing, the dimpled areola becoming more prominent. 

She heard a slurp and then Amanda wrapped her hot coffee coated lips around the frozen nipple. Hot on cold, Poppy’s brain melted as the heat transferred from Amanda’s mouth.

Amanda alternated between hot and cold sensations as Poppy’s nipples swelled. Her head was rolling from side to side. In the darkness, Poppy couldn't tell what Amanda was going to do next. Ice, heat, tongue, fingers, they came and went wherever and whenever Amanda wanted.

Amanda’s weight shifted on the bed. Poppy steeled herself. The ice cube slowly slid down, over her stomach. She clenched her muscles as the trail of melting water pooled in her belly button. Amanda followed the edge of the curls with the cube as Poppy squirmed.

“Fuck, you wouldn’t?” 

Poppy pleaded as the ice was dragged along her swollen lips. The heat emanating from her was melting the ice cube. A mix of juices and water collected on the sheet beneath her.

Amanda grinned, watching Poppy squirm, restrained, blindfolded, completely at her mercy, she ran the ice cube along her slit, pushing it between her lips, letting the ice graze her folds before pressing it against her clit.

Poppy’s hips jerked like a marionette. Amanda took another sip of coffee and bent her head. Her hot tongue swirled over and around the throbbing clit. Poppy pressed her thighs against Amanda’s head, squeezing it tight as Amanda sucked her clit between her lips. 

She slowly rolled the clit against her lips, letting the heat of her mouth warm the chilled clit. Even with Poppy’s thighs pressed against her ears, she could hear the moans, groans and obscenities coming from poppy’s mouth.

Amanda still held the rapidly melting ice cube between her fingers and couldn’t resist pressing it against her, letting it slide between her velvet walls as she pushed the ice cube inside her.

“You fucking bitch!” Poppy howled.

Amanda’s response was to kiss her pussy. She rolled her tongue into a tube and pushed it inside her, pushing the ice cube in deep as the mix of melting ice and pussy juice flowed over her tongue. Her mouth moved against Poppy, lips caressing her folds and swollen labia. The tip of her nose grazed her throbbing clit as she moved her head, swirling her tongue inside her.

She glanced upwards as she sucked and licked. Poppy’s chest heaved as she pulled tight on the restraints. Her nipples were rock hard, her mouth was open as she panted, desperately trying to draw the oxygen into her lungs as her breathing struggled to cope with the sensations being produced between her legs.

Amanda swirled her tongue over Poppy’s slit, the tip tracing the folds and back to lick around and around her clit. Her fingers caressed the entrance to her pussy before being crossed and slowly and deliberately screwed inside like a corkscrew.

Poppy’s hips jerked off the mattress as her walls gripped Amanda’s fingers. The knuckles stretched her, every twist of Amanda’s wrist sending fresh ripples through her. Her juices oozed out of her. Amanda’s fingers were slippery and she could hear them squelch as they pushed in and out.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” she whimpered as Amanda sucked her clit between her teeth. Her fingers tapped out a coded message on her lover’s g spot. Dash dot dash dot... Dot dot dash… Dash dash.

Poppy panted, groaned, squirmed, shuddered them exploded with a guttural cry. Her hips shoved up, pussy pressed into Amanda’s face as she exploded over her. 

Amanda ran her tongue over Poppy, scooping up her cum as it ran down her thighs and ass crack. She felt Poppy’s insides gripping her fingers as she shook. She waited until Poppy collapsed back onto the bed before sliding her fingers out and kissing her way back up to her face.

Poppy lay there, mouth half-open. Her breasts rising and falling as she tried to get her lungs to work.

“I can’t move,” she panted. “I think you’ve broken me.”

Amanda smiled and leant down to kiss her, letting her taste herself on her lips. As she coated Poppy’s lips with her favourite flavour of lipgloss, she reached up and removed the blindfold.

“Any chance you could untie the wrists too?” Poppy requested, grinning at Amanda as she watched her cum glistening on her lover’s face.

“Maybe,” she giggled. As she ran a fingertip along Poppy’s inner thigh, she wrote her name with Poppy’s cum.

“It’s a shame I need to go back to work. You look rather fetching lying there.”

“Phone in sick, “ Poppy giggled, desperately craning her head up to try to kiss or suck Amanda’s breast as she leant over her to untie her wrists.

The two women lay on the bed, arms and legs entwined, feeling their hearts beat in rhythm for a few more minutes at least, pretending they could stay like this forever before reluctantly returning to their real world of jobs and families.

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments