Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nikki Meets The "Jimmy"

"Nikki was the vivacious girlfriend of a work buddy and close friend"

17
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Greg was a work mate of mine and he and I often hung out together. Every now and then, we’d hit the strip clubs, but we’d have to do it on the low down, since Greg’s girlfriend, Nikki, was not fond of Greg hitting the strip clubs. She knew what went on the clubs and she didn’t want Greg having any part of what happens in the strip clubs.

Nikki was a cute girl. She was about thirty-something but looked much younger. She had a cheerleader-like body, standing about five foot two and weighing a tad over one hundred. She is what we call a “spinner”- that type of girl that gets on top of a guy and simply spins around in ecstasy and pure sexual pleasure.

For the most part, Nikki, Greg and I had a very platonic relationship. I had caught Nikki staring at me during a summer pool party, and I teasingly told her that if Greg ever decided to dump her, I’d be her next in line. Nikki simply smiled and said, “Only in your dreams.”

Then a few weeks back, something totally unexpected occurred which turned my world completely upside down. I was visiting Greg and Nikki, and while we were all sitting around drinking shots, Nikki decided to join in the conversation between Greg and myself.

Nikki planted herself right on to Greg’s lap. Her nipples pushed against the cotton fabric of her t-shirt since it was a chilly October evening. Nikki rarely wore a bra. I pretty used to it, so it didn’t come as any surprise to me when she sat on Greg’s lap, with her nipples practically in full view and right in Greg’s face.

I was shirtless at the time and Nikki asked if I was chilled.

“No,” I replied, “I have thick blood.”

“And probably a thick cock,” Nikki added, which lead to a short debate about who had the bigger cock, me or Greg.

“He’s black,” Greg said, looking at me, “He’ supposed to have a big dick.”

I hated stereotyping, but in this case, Greg was right.

Nikki looked at the bulge in my shorts and proffered a noticeable wink in my direction.

“I’ve never seen a black dick,” Nikki disclosed.

While I was more than willing to show off my stuff, I stayed quiet out of my respect for Greg. Then, Greg told Nikki to show me her tits. I was surprised when he asked her to show me her tits and even more surprised when she stripped out of her t-shirt, baring her all naturals to me.

Nikki stood up and then proceeded to strip out of her shorts and her small sexy lace panties, slow peeling them down her chiseled legs, giving Greg the best view of her backside. She then stepped out of her clothes and looked in my direction. I spread my legs, allowing her to slip silently between them. She pressed her bare-naked knee against my crotch as she stared in silence at where I sat, in total awe of her beauty. She silently slipped on to her knees and looped a finger into the sides of my shorts. I arched my buttocks off the chair and in an instant, she had my shorts and my drawers pulled past my knees.

Leyla_Donelly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leyla_Donelly

Jimmy was now in full view and there was no going back. Her eyes widened at the sight of my cock. She looked back over her shoulder at Greg and exclaimed, “He’s way bigger than you!”

I looked at Greg and he simply head-nodded his approval of what was to become the best night of my life. I had never been with a white woman. All my lovers had been black women and while I have nothing bad to say about any of them, Nikki was way more exotic. Black women simply want a good fuck. Nikki wanted to have a good time.

We ended up in the bedroom. Nicki was a joy to pleasure, and she returned the pleasure, tenfold. I hovered over her, dipping the tip of my cock into the folds of her pussy. Once again, her eyes widened as I slowly entered her. I had to take it slow and easy since I am about 6’4 and weigh about two hundred and she was such a little thing. I didn’t want to hurt her or crush her, but to my surprise, she was a true champ and she quickly adapted. She wrapped her legs around me, and it didn’t take much for us to find our groove and rhythm. I emptied myself deep inside of her, filling her golden honey pot to overflowing. I rolled on to my back and looked up at the ceiling. To my surprise, Nikki wasn’t done. She hopped on top of me, straddling me, and planting her pussy on top of manhood. She pushed the head of my half limp cock back into her pussy and continued to ride me, rhythmically bouncing up and down on me, shoving her hands on to my chest and grunting out orgasm after orgasm until she finally collapsed on top of me, her long blonde hair spreading out across my chest, her hands locking on to my shoulders, her body sweat-soaked and limp.

I gently stroked her face and then pulled her hair to the side, to thank her. I looked over at Greg, who was laying there with his underwear on, smiling. I nudged Nikki over toward her boyfriend and somehow, she managed to find the strength to start a blow job for him. I stuck a lone finger straight into her vagina and she quickly looked back at me, then refocused on pleasuring Greg.

I drifted off to sleep at that point. I woke up around three in the morning with Nikki fondling my cock. It seems she had a strong liking for the big black dick. We ended up fucking some more, as Greg lay passed out beside us.

Nikki and I haven’t hooked up again since that night, but I really want to see her again. I saw Greg at work and told him he was one lucky guy. He smiled and asked if I enjoyed myself. I told him that I did and thanked him for sharing Nikki with me.

“I have ulterior motives,” Greg replied. I waited for the explanation.

“Let’s hit Stiletto’s,” Greg said after a moment of awkward silence.

“But I thought Nikki had banned you from strip clubs,” I said.

“That’s the trade-off,” Greg replied. “Besides, there’s a black chick I have my eyes on.”

I looked at Greg and reminded him of the old saying, “Once you go black, you don’t go back.”

Said Greg in return, “…and white can be alright.”

I had to agree.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments