Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Start 11

"Simone's Friend Michelle"

14
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Getting Michelle's "rest"."

The next morning, I woke up in bed alone. Simone's friend Michelle left me before I woke. I heard the sound of the shower running, so I got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Simone was sitting at her table, looking miserable.

Simone looked at me with an expression that told me it would be better if I left. I took the hint and told her to call me later when she felt better.

As I walked to my car, I reached in my pocket to retrieve my keys, when I felt something else.

I pulled out a small note and it read: "Text me. M." along with her number. 

"Interesting," I said to myself as I got in my car.

I thought whether I should call her as I drove home.

I got to my apartment and showered, then turned on the television to see what college bowl games were on.

After a little more than an hour, I went out and grabbed some food, as I hadn't had anything substantial to eat other than some potato chips and a cold drink. I rode past the little bar, seeing there weren't any cars there.

I returned home with some fast food and proceeded to watch the afternoon games. At halftime of one of the games, I noticed that Simone hadn't called.

So I called her and she answered in a sleepy voice. I asked how she was feeling and she told me in an angry tone that I woke her.

I was at a bit of a loss for words for a moment. Then I said that I would let her go back to sleep and asked her to call me in the morning.

Simone said 'OK' and hung up.

I found Michelle's note and texted her "Hi".

Not five seconds passed with her replying that I took long enough to respond.

I typed back: "Sorry."

Michelle texted me wanting to know how to get to my apartment. I asked if Simone was awake and Michelle replied no. So, I texted her to call me when she left Simone's apartment.

About ten minutes later, Michelle called, telling me that she was on her way. I gave her directions and I asked about Simone's condition. Michelle said that Simone was hung over, but ate a bit of food and took some medication.

Then Michelle said, "When I told her I was leaving to go home, she said 'OK' and went back to sleep."

A few minutes later, Michelle said that she was turning into my apartment driveway. I walked out and met her as she parked her car.

She got out of her car smiling and hugged me.

"Ready for the rest?" she whispered.

Damn, she's fast, I thought.

We barely got inside my apartment, and Michelle began to undress me.
I wasn't prepared for such aggression, but it didn't take me long to get prepared.

I reached over and began to unbutton her blouse, while Michelle tugged down her jeans.

With both of us fully undressed, Michelle took my cock in her hand and led me to the shower.

We made out under the warm cascading water for several minutes, then Michelle knelt and began to deep throat my cock.

I have to admit that interracial sex is erotic. Especially in person, unlike watching it on the computer.

AlanaJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaJones

Satisfied with the shower, Michelle got out, grabbed a nearby towel, dried me off some, and then herself.

We got to my bed and began kissing. I made my way to her breasts and kissed her dark nipples. Michelle's breasts could be photographic material, I thought as I sucked on them.

Next, I made my way down to her pussy, seeing in daylight her small V-shaped pubic hair.

I licked around her clit, inserted a finger into her pussy and began to stroke her. When I began to lick her clit, she put both of her hands on the back of my head and held me there.

She began to rock her hips as her orgasms began. A moment later, I slipped my finger on her anus and pressed it as I sucked her clit.

She began to rock harder into my face, so I slipped my finger in her anus and finger fucked it. She began to moan louder, so I used my other hand to finger her pussy. Soon, she let her juices loose over my face, moaning louder than before.

I pulled back as she lay there, then watched as she masturbated some more. She brought herself to another orgasm as I watched.

Michelle sat up, sucked on her fingers, then lightly pushed me onto my back, and began to suck on my cock.

A few moments later, she straddled me and began to ride me hard, like she did before.

She used her muscles, tightened on my cock, then releasing it so that I wouldn't cum fast.

After several moments, she climbed off me and reached for her purse that was on the lampstand. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I heard the condom package open. I assumed she didn't want to risk pregnancy.

I watched her as she stroked my cock some, sucked on it some more, then put the condom on my hard cock. Next, she straddled my cock and rode it. She had one hand on my chest and the other I felt down by my balls.

Next, she shifted her position some and, to my surprise, she slipped my cock into her ass. She began slowly at first. I could feel its tightness. A few slow thrusts, then she showed her talent.

My goodness, I didn't last long and I have to admit it was amazing.

Michelle smiled and got off me, then removed the condom. She dropped it on the floor and laid beside me and kissed my cheek.

"You and Simone never tried this?" she asked.

"No, I've never done that before," I said almost breathlessly.

Michelle kissed me before I finished my comment, then she got up to go to the bathroom.

I reached over for a towel as I got out of bed, then wrapped it around my waist as I heard the shower shut off. Michelle came out of the bathroom and found her clothes in the den.

I remained wrapped in a towel as I sat on a dinner chair and watched as she dressed in silence.

After she finished dressing, Michelle kissed me and said, "See ya around sometime."

As I looked out the nearby window, I watched Michelle pass below. She was smiling and talking on her cell.

 

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments