Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All in the Family

"Trips to the grandparents farm begin several life-long obsessions...."

52
4 Comments 4
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Unless you're an alien life form, and if you are, then "Welcome", each of us is here because of the collision between our father's sperm with our mother's egg. In case you didn't know, that's how it works.

Over her lifetime, your mom will only produce three hundred and fifty fertilizable eggs out of a possible three hundred thousand, so you are just one of her many possibilities. While your father, on the other hand, produces over five hundred billion sperm. Yes, that's Billions with a B – if only it was cash.

Our journey begins with this impact like a meteor hitting a planet. While some planets explode and return to cosmic dust, others remain intact. If we're lucky, we gestate in the safety and comfort of our mother's womb unconcerned with daily life around us until we become too great a parasite to remain.

We are expelled into the world kicking and screaming at our loss of security because now we're immersed in a strange new place with over seven billion similar creatures all looking for their identity in the faceless crowd. It should be apparent that your safe arrival is a happenstance of galactic proportions. You, this individual, are the winning lottery ticket and then some, just do the math.

You grow in your little (or big) family unit, each taught and influenced by our parental units - Mom and Dad, two moms, two dads, single mom or single dad, and then there are siblings. You develop habits and tendencies that will be with you for life, because in your family, that's just how we do things.

To you, your family is normal. It's everyone else's family that's weird. That premise holds no matter if you're raised in a home of saints, sinners, or serial killers. It's your normal. That is, until you have that first sleepover at Joey's or Janie's house, and you're exposed to their normal.

They eat in front of the TV. We never do that. They cuss and swear. We never fucking do that. They go to church. God forbid that we do that. You begin to wonder and question. Is my normal, OK? Is my normal, normal? Maybe not consciously, but it happens on some level.

It must be something in our DNA that makes us begin to categorize people into various groups - boys, girls, black, white, brown, yellow, tall, short, smart, stupid, whatever. If you're doing that, imagine that everyone around you is doing the same thing, too, so you can conceive of all the different iterations available. Every permutation will have that individual's normal as an overlay to bring it into their focus. No wonder things are so fucked up with seven billion different ideas of normal.

Just as the sun rises every day, my family's normal has a certainty about it. That certainty has taken me on great rides like a runaway roller coaster – highs, lows, dips, corkscrew turns, most times scary, but always with an element of heart-pounding excitement. I’m a sexual, excitement junkie. 

 As a matter of fact, my life’s been dominated by sex from the age of sixteen in one form or another from watching to performing. My earliest recollection occurred while my family was on a camping trip to the Adult Family compound at the top of Michigan’s mitt.

The family acreage was divided into two compounds: the Kids Compound, for those under sixteen, and the adult one for everyone else. The Kids Compound had several adults that kept watch over the little ones and supervised activities like horseback riding, tetherball, box hockey, and volleyball – fun and games. The adult supervisors changed daily. Everyone would gather at the Adult Compound for dinner.

The Adult Compound was where all the parents, siblings, and cousins would gather for reunions and to get reacquainted. Its bucolic nature belied the frenzy of sexuality that ran rampant over those fifty acres. 

I was told that this started way back with Gramps and Gram. Apparently, they were uninhibited, and sharing everything you possessed was the mantra they lived by, and by everything, I mean everything. My Mom and her siblings grew up influenced by this forward-looking, prospective attitude, and they adopted it as their norm. 

I’m the middle child of a mixed family. You know what they say about middle children. They never exactly fit in – too young to hang with older siblings and too old to play with the little ones. I never felt like I belonged.

I usually tried to shadow my older brother, following at a safe distance behind like an ostracized, mangy dog. If he gave me that stare, I’d stop in my tracks frozen like a deer in headlights with my heart beating in an adrenaline rush anticipating running as fast as I could to avoid an ass-kicking. 

The day was baking. You could hear the trees moan under the heat as they waved their branches trying to cool off. My brother had done a disappearing act. I was on the prowl looking for him. All the cousins were at the compound that weekend and there were groups of kids of all ages everywhere. I hadn’t been by the barn yet. 

As I rounded the corner, I was immobilized at the sight spread out before me. Underneath the shade of the giant northern red oak nestled near the barn’s corner were my brother and Cousin Billy. They had Cousin Suzy laid out on a bale of hay – naked. Her mouth was filled with Billy’s cock and my brother was six inches deep in her snatch pumping like the windmill I’d just passed. Her smallish tits jiggled with their own peristaltic rhythm as my brother provided the impetus. Her moans were muffled by Billy’s cock and their sounds blended with the creaking of the oak’s branches.

Despite the heat, my cock began emerging from hibernation at the sight. My hand instinctively found my rapidly increasing bulge. This was the most fantastical thing I’d ever seen. 

Suzy was moaning like she was devouring a piece of Gram’s blue-ribbon apple pie. Billy let out a screech that sounded like one of the barn owls as his back arched. Suddenly, a stream of thick, milky liquid was dribbling from the intersection of Suzy’s lips. My brother drove his hips deeper into the slit between her legs as he bellowed his pirate-like utterance, “Arrggg!” 

After all the movement stopped, they both stepped back to admire what they’d done. Their cocks glistened with her juices. Suzy just lay there in a trance-like state, very un-lady-like with her legs spread, showing no modesty. My brother’s stuff dripped off her small, furry patch as did Billy’s from her lips. 

As a semblance of consciousness returned to her, she noticed me standing there with my dick in hand and my eyes saucer size.

“Hey, Little Red (my nickname among the cousins because of my size and hair), get over here,” Suzy beckoned.

My face turned as red as my hair, but I nevertheless slowly approached my cum-coated, siren cousin. Once I was within arms-length, her hand took hold of my stiff dick saying, “It’s not real big, but it’s really hard.” 

I’d never felt anything that soft on my dick. She sat up on the bale and instructed me to stand between her legs. Her arms wrapped around me. I could feel her titties pressed into my back. I felt my brother's cum drip from her and ooze down my leg. Her hand began strumming my meat like she was using the well water hand pump. It felt different from when I did it but so much better though. I was in heaven. 

She whispered in my ear, “Doesn’t that feel good, Little Red?” 

“Uh-huh,” was all I could muster. 

It was less than two minutes before my body went stiff like my dick, and I came under her touch. 

“Just as I thought, barely any cum,” she responded to my first non-self-induced orgasm. They all laughed. My ego felt about the size of the ant crawling over my sneaker. 

After that day, my cock took a severe beating while my mind replayed those few minutes with Cousin Suzy. I wanted to get what was between her legs like my brother had. I wondered what it looked like close up; what it smelled like; what it tasted like. It became an obsession. Eventually, I came for Suzy.

*****

One weekend we were staying at Cousin John’s house for another family wedding. He was a senior, a six-foot-seven linebacker, football captain, and a real well-built jock. John had a hot cheerleader girlfriend with big tits. I knew they were fucking. I was bunking in his room on an air mattress. 

Like any curious, horny teenager, I’d been rummaging around in his room. I opened a dresser drawer and crumpled like a discarded piece of paper was a pair of his girlfriend’s panties. They looked used. My cock began to stir. I still hadn’t fucked a pussy, but in my hand, I had a piece of cloth that had been closer to one than I’d ever gotten. At least, I could find out what it smelled like and maybe if I was lucky, what it tasted like. 

I lay down on the bed, put the panties over my head with the crotch right over my nose, inhaled, pulled my cock out, and began to stroke as I drifted off thinking about Cousin Suzy. 

Everyone was supposed to have gone to the rehearsal. The door swung open. I nearly jumped out of my skin. It was John. He just stood there looking at a little, red haired, panty-covered, bank robber-looking pervert. 

“So, you like my girlfriend’s panties? They look good on you, but you’re wearing them totally wrong. Put them on, you little fucker!” he ordered. “Put them on, you little shit, or I’ll kick your ass. Hurry up!” 

I was a late bloomer and hadn’t had that growth spurt yet. John had me by at least a foot and hundred pounds so what choice was there? I stepped into them and began to pull them up my legs. They were so silky feeling on my skin. I felt the back pull up into my crack. My cock bulged out in the front. 

“Turn around, let me see your ass. You look really sexy in them just like a hot girl. My girlfriend left some lipstick here last week. Here it is. Put this on!” he demanded. 

After I had complied, he sat on the bed saying, “Come sit right here next to me.” 

His hand patted the bed. Once I was seated, his hand unzipped his pants and disappeared into them. When it emerged, wahla, he pulled out his nine-inch cock. 

“What do you think? Does it look nice?” 

“Yes, it … looks … nice.” I stuttered. What else could I say? 

He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his hot, stiff meat saying, “You know, a little, red-haired, lipstick-wearing, sissy like you should suck cock like a girl.” I felt his hand press my head toward the inevitable. I was too weak to resist. 

It looked like a giant piece of sausage as it approached my lips. I didn’t have a choice as it filled my mouth. Surprisingly, it tasted and felt so natural in there like that’s where it belonged. He blasted a huge jock, cum load. I swallowed it all. 

“See you’re a good, sissy cock sucker. You’re my sissy cock sucker, now.” That’s the way it was from then on.

*****

When Mom needed some alone time, she’d farm us out to Uncle Fred’s house, John’s dad. John had a brother who was a year older than me. 

We were all watching a movie, and John left to go on his date with his girlfriend. Jim and I decided to finish watching the movie. We played some video games after. About eleven, we got tired of that. I noticed that Jim was looking at me a little strangely. I wondered what was up. It didn’t take me long to find out. 

Jim began rubbing the front of his shorts. I noticed the large bulge that resulted. He looked at me and said, “I could use some help with this.” 

“What are you talking about??” 

“John said you were better than his girlfriend.” 

Jim slid his shorts down to reveal an eight-inch cock. I sat there staring at his pole. Since I’d begun sucking John’s cock, I’d really gotten addicted to the feel and taste of cum, and Jim’s cock did look appetizing. 

Jim took my hand and placed it on his groin. I felt his heat and its throbbing. Soon my mouth was pleasuring him just like I did for his brother. John walked in. 

“What are you doing with my sissy cock sucker?” 

“He wanted to do it,” Jim blurted out as he cowered a bit. 

“Well, sissy, keep sucking. My girlfriend is on the rag, so I didn’t get any pussy tonight. You know what that means?” 

MissyyMartinezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissyyMartinezz

I lifted my head from Jim’s cock saying, “No, I have no idea?” 

John pulled down my pants saying, “I’m just going to have to fuck you instead.”

He rammed his big cock up my ass, fucking me senseless. The room was filled with sounds of grunting, groaning, slurping then silence after Jim fired his load in my mouth. I fell to the floor with cum dribbling from my ass and off my lips. I guess I was John’s sissy.

 

*****

Your mind changes after you’ve been taken; done the things I’ve done and seen the things I’ve seen. I began looking for someone to teach what I’d learned. There was my sixteen-year-old, step-sister. She was a willing learner. I was a little scared when I stuck my fingers deep into her pussy and blood dribbled out, but it stopped soon. Her pussy was so soft, sweet and so, so tasty. She really enjoyed me eating her. 

At the compound, my step-sister convinced several other cousins that being a willing student would feel good. They weren’t disappointed. I almost had more pussy than I could eat – who am I kidding. It was super.

*****

At that same camping trip, Cousin Mary heard that there was a party a couple miles away. She was a wild child, which was saying a lot for our family. The boys had snuck some whiskey from the adult party, and we all began drinking. Cousin Mary had her share. 

We needed a ride back to our camp, so we all climbed in the truck bed. We bumped down the rutted road for a while. The truck stopped. The driver had to pee. The four guys in the back with me began looking at Cousin Mary, who wasn't feeling any pain, as the moonlight highlighted her golden locks. 

“She looks pretty sexy,” one of them said. The crickets chirped in confirmation.

I’d seen her naked and had eaten her pussy along with several other cousins. Wanting to be a hero, I had her sit between my legs. I began unbuttoning her blouse. The guys’ eyes bugged out.

“Little Red, are you going to eat me again?”

“Sure, why not. You liked it last time.”

I pulled her top and panties off, positioned myself between her legs, and began lapping away.

In an instant, a pair of hands were feeling her boobies. Another guy whipped out his cock, and stuck it in her mouth.

Cousin Mary moaned and sucked his cock while I ate her pussy.

“Her pussy’s wet enough. Move out of the way,” one of the guy’s ordered.

I stepped aside, and he replaced my tongue with his cock.

The driver came back from peeing and said, “What the fuck is going on back here?” 

It didn’t take him long to figure it out. He pulled out his big cock and fucked her, too. He came in her. They had her take the rest of her clothes off, and the guy riding ‘shotgun’ fucked her on the tailgate. He was even bigger. They all filled her cunt with their juice.  

They dropped us off behind the cabin where we bunked down. We rambled inside to the bed.

“Little Red, thank you for helping me.”

She kissed me, and I felt her titties. She squeezed my cock.

“Aren’t you going to fuck me, too?”

That’s all the invitation I needed. She was my first. Afterward, I ate all the cum from her soggy pussy. She just moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. 

This was just a normal Saturday night in our clan. Hell, she was already fucking both her brother and father.

*****

The event that really change my life began as many other afternoons, a whack-off session while looking at my brother’s porn and sniffing my older step-sister’s panties. 

Mom’s brother had a friend, who was also an old friend of hers, too. My Uncle would stay with us in between divorces, quite often, so it wasn’t unusual for their common friend, Lou, to just stop by. We had an open-door policy, ‘just come on in’. 

I’d gone fishing with my uncle and Lou several times. Once they’d had a couple of beers, their stories were fantastic. I’d never heard such crude, raunchy and nasty stories, but they were funny as hell. 

Well, this Saturday was a boring day. I was stuck babysitting my little step-sister while Mom was working hard to support us. Sis was in the basement. I was upstairs in my bedroom doing the deed. My visual motivation was the pictures on the slick magazine pages – a twinky sucking a man’s cock. My cock was throbbing and soon to be slick, too. 

Like a sudden clap of thunder, my bedroom door opened. Given where I was in the task, this added exhilaration caused me to erupt like Krakatoa. I swear my load nearly hit the ceiling. It rained cum for several seconds splatting all around me. 

Lou stood there taking in what he’d stumbled into – teenage wasteland. My face felt hot, and I’m sure it was beet red....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments