Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niece's Sexy Surprise Chapter II

"Chapter II / Story of my niece's sweet 16th birthday party."

17
3 Comments 3
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Chapter 2 - The Party

We had to walk about 40 yards to the pavilion across the yard. There were some friends, family and school friends of Lauren's all around with people still arriving. We reached the pavilion and greeted our guests.

 

Suddenly Lauren saw me through the crowd and shouted, "Uncle Ron!" and she came running over to greet me.

 

As she approached, I couldn't help to realize she was becoming a very sexy young woman as I watched her tits bounce from side to side. She definitely had her mother’s exquisite full breasts, very full, rounded and those same large pointed nipples.

 

I was always Lauren's favorite uncle. The very handsome uncle who always had a new hot girlfriend and but never got married. I just couldn't find anyone to could fill my desires as much as my sweet sexy sister Amy. However, Lauren was quickly becoming a very gorgeous young woman.

 

My niece was wearing this hot pink bikini which was almost too revealing for a family outing, but I assume Amy gave her the ok to wear it. Lauren is now a little taller than her mother, about 5 foot 5 inches and has filled out very nicely. Her boobs are not quite as big as her mother’s but like I said earlier, still very nice just like Amy’s. Her hips are flaring out nicely into those of a young woman.

 

She has pure blonde wavy hair down to the center of her back and blue–green eyes, which she gets from the female side of my family. Her face is very pretty, the kind you know could easily grace the pages of Playboy someday. Her legs are long, tanned and very shapely which are topped by a very firm looking tight little butt.

 

"How's my favorite birthday girl!" I exclaimed as we hugged each other tightly. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against me as my cock stirred slightly again. My hands held her smooth soft sides as we embraced and I kissed her lightly on the cheek.

 

As she pulled back she said "I'm so glad to see you Uncle Ron."

 

"How do you like my new bikini?" she said as she spun around and did a quick model routine for me.

 

"You look great Lauren! So is this the surprise your mom said you had for me?" I questioned.

 

"Yeah right Uncle Ron, I couldn't wait to show you. Mom got me some other sexy clothes since I am 16 now." she whispered in my ear.

 

"That's right honey, soon you'll be graduating high school, going to college, getting married.........." I replied.

 

"Awe come on Uncle Ron, let's not rush things now!" my sexy niece replied.  

 

"Come and meet some of my friends." she said as she took my hand and led me toward the pool where all her friends were hanging out.

 

On the way to the pool, I was admiring her gorgeous teenage hard body, her young tight butt barely covered by her new semi-thong hot pink bikini bottom. Lauren's soft blonde hair flowed across the perfectly tanned skin of her back and shoulders as we walked toward the pool. Just below her hair, her tight little butt cheeks swung sexily from side to side. God, she was hot!

 

As we neared the pool, I put my arm around her, pulled her toward me and complimented her on her looks, "You're really growing into one beautiful young lady, Lauren." I whispered into her ear.

 

She looked at me in such a sultry womanly way, reminding me of her mother and said softly, "Well you're looking pretty handsome today too, Uncle Ron." and giggled a still young girl laugh.

 

I couldn't believe it but my hot little niece was turning me on. I could feel my cock thickening as I took in every inch of her sexy teenage body. I had to STOP, she was my niece, my sister's daughter, and I just had to stop having these sexual thoughts. Damn it, she's only 16 and you're 42 for god’s sake. For the time being, I convinced myself to control my lustful sexual thoughts towards my sweet young niece.

 

She then introduced me to six of her girlfriends and three young boy friends. Two of her girlfriends, who I had met before, Rachel and Jennifer were just as sexy and beautiful as Lauren. Both of them were sexy little brunettes, each wearing rather small bikini's on their tight tanned teenage bodies. God, how was I ever going to control my sexual thoughts with all this hot young pussy running around and almost naked!

 

Like I said, I had met both Rachel and Jennifer before but I not seen them in their bikini's since last summer. It was amazing how much they grew up in just one year. These three girls were always together and both Rachel and Jennifer also called me "Uncle Ron". I could tell they had this teenage crush on me as they always were flirting with me. But I just blew it off even though it was flattering to an older man.

 

Her friend Rachel was wearing a sexy little white string bikini and Jennifer was wearing a rather thin material purple bikini. Both bikinis were small and clung tightly to every inch of their smooth tanned bodies. Their bikinis were not thongs but like Lauren's, very close to it. I could see the shape and outline of Jennifer's pussy mound as her bikini bottom fit tight against it. It was so hard to not let my eyes devour every inch of their sexy young teenage bodies.

 

"Hi, Uncle Ron!" both girls said happily as I approached them.

 

"Hey young ladies. You gals enjoying the party?" I questioned.

 

"So far it's been kind of boring." Rachel said quietly.

 

"Hopefully you'll add some life to this party, Uncle Ron." Jennifer added.

 

"Well, we'll see honey. We got a great day to use the pool." I replied.

 

"Lauren, everyone's here now. Let's get started!" her mother yelled from the pavilion.

 

"Come on everyone, let's get this party started!" Lauren announced to everyone around the pool.

 

We did the cake thing and Lauren opened her gifts. Gradually we all went back to socializing and lounging about. Some people hung out in the pavilion and other were in and out of the pool. As the hours passed, I had sipped down several beers, all the while checking out all the hot sexy bikini clad bodies running around, including my hot sister Amy, her daughter Lauren and her two sexy young friends.

 

After awhile, I moved to the pool area, hit the pool house, changed into my swim trunks and took a dip in the pool. After my swim, I sat on a lounge chair next to the pool and behind my mirrored sunglasses, was taking in all the dark tanned sexy young girls with hot bodies as they jumped in and out of the pool. My cock stayed constantly in a semi-hard state all afternoon. Lauren and her two sexy friends were constantly in and out of the pool.

 

At one point, Lauren, Rachel and Jennifer were standing only about 5 feet away from me with their sexy wet bikini clad butts facing me. They had just climbed out of the pool as their bodies were dripping wet. My cock throbbed as my eyes feasted upon their sexy young beauty. With their bathing suits being wet, you could clearly see the shapes of their perfect tight butt cheeks as the wet material clung to their soft globes of butt flesh. What a sight to behold!

 

Each young girl was built different, but each was very hot and sexy in their own way. Lauren was the bronze skinned blonde haired beauty with the perfect body. My sexy little niece was a younger version of my hot sexy sister. Her boobs were smaller, but I could tell as she climbed out of the pool, that she inherited her mother's rather large nipples as they pressed thru her thin bikini top material.

 

Rachel was the shorter, with bright blue eyes, very sexy little brunette with full sexy curves and big boobs.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

She was the one who was just on the verge of being overweight. Rachel would always have to watch her weight but right now, she was young and very sexy looking. If you were a tit man, she was your girl as her boobs were these full nice round globes of soft sexy flesh.

 

Jennifer was just a little taller than Rachel, but she had the perfect hard body. Everything about her was proportioned perfect. With shoulder length wavy black hair, dark eyes and very dark tan which was accented nicely by her purple bikini which as I said earlier, was made of very thin material. I believe she may have removed the liners out of her suit as when it was wet, you could even make out the small patch of hair on her pussy mound. Her boobs were the smallest of the three girls but they nicely accented her perfectly shaped legs and ass.

 

Anyway, as they stood feet away, they were talking softly to each other, giggling and just for a second, I thought I caught Lauren looking at me. Lauren was on the left, Rachel on the right and Jennifer was in the middle. As I looked out of the side of my sunglasses, trying not to let them know I was looking at their three perfect teenage bikini clad butts, suddenly Jennifer decided to bend over and scratch her left ankle.

 

Her tight purple bikini bottom pulled up into her ass crack slightly and I could clearly see her sweet little pussy mound from behind. At the edges of her bikini bottom, her pale white tan lines came into my view. My heart skipped a beat at such an erotic sight. I've always got very aroused by the sight of bikini tan lines. Now Jenn's butt was one of the sexiest young butts I've ever seen.

 

Instantly, my thick seven inch cock was rock solid pressing hard against my swim shorts. I had to think quick and grabbed a towel lying next to me and covered my lap, hiding my now throbbing swollen shaft. Before I did though, I caught both Lauren and Rachel checking out the size of the lump in my shorts. Both girls’ eyes widened as they looked at the shape of my erect cock then at each other and giggled. My cock is a thick shaft when fully erect, which it was as I was very aroused by these three sexy young babes.

 

I couldn't believe it, but were these young teenage hotties intentionally trying to turn me on. They didn't have to try too hard as I was excited beyond belief. I've always been easily turned on by young teenage girls in sexy bikinis. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into real young girls but if they have nice tits, shapely hips and are close to becoming women, I find them a real turn on. These three young girls were all of that and then some.

 

Next it was Rachel's turn to act nonchalantly in an effort to turn-on Lauren's sexy Uncle Ron. She turned and faced me but did make eye contact, as she applied suntan oil all over her sexy young teenage body. Rachel's hands ran up and down her arms, over her shoulders and then across the smooth curves of her tummy. God what a sexy sight that was as her body is near perfect.

 

She then applied some lotion down her long sexy legs, bending over with her butt away from me, which gave me a clear view of the size of her sweet mounds of tit flesh. What Rachel did next was obviously her finale to her performance, as she stood up slightly and applied lotion to the deep tanned cleavage between her large breasts. Of the three girls, Rachel’s boobs were the biggest, probably a 35 or 36 C-cup, very nice full round natural tits.

 

My heart pounded as I sat on the lounge chair, my huge throbbing cock concealed under the towel, as Rachel's routine ended. It was now obvious to me, these hot young chicks were trying to sexually arouse me. My heart raced as I now realized it was my niece's turn next. What would she do to top what her sexy friends did? I was soon going to find out.

 

The three of them whispered to each other, giggled and each snuck a peak at me. Behind my mirrored sunglasses, they couldn't see I was watching but obviously by my cock's reaction, they knew I was. I decided to give them another look at my now rock solid swollen shaft as I shifted myself and in the process pulled the towel off to one side slightly.

 

All three turned and stared, just for a second or two, at the thick outline of my stiff cock inside my swim trunks. Jennifer's mouth was wide open as she looked at my hard cock the longest. Her body was the best proportioned of the three, with Lauren running a very close second and that purple bikini left little to the imagination. It just fit every inch of her body so tightly, you could nearly see right through it as the material was so thin.

 

I watched as Lauren took in a deep breath. It was her turn and what could she do to top what her sexy friends did? Suddenly it came to her as she approached her very aroused Uncle Ron and squeezed her little bikini covered butt on the lounge chair next to me.

 

Turning her back to me, "Uncle Ron, could you put some lotion on my back please?" she asked as she pulled her long blonde hair over her right shoulder, giving me clear access to her smooth tanned sexy back.

 

"Aaaaaa sure honey." was all I could stammer out as I took in a very close view of her sweet tight little ass, sexy back and tanned shoulders.

 

Her friends stood there watching closely as Lauren took this game of dare one step further than they had. Lauren was going to cross the threshold and allow her sexy uncle to actually touch her, something they didn't do. Lauren looked into her friends eyes as her uncle's firm hands began applying the lotion, rubbing it in deeply.

 

Lauren's nipples hardened as she responded to the firm masculine touch of her uncle's hands. His touch was actually softer than she had imagined it would be. She felt her pussy moisten as his hands traveled up and down her back, rubbing the lotion deep into the pores of her skin. Her body tingled all over as her uncle's soft touch excited her more than she ever thought it could.

 

Her sexy young friends giggled as they saw Lauren's big hard nipples pressing out against the material of her hot pink bikini top. They both wished they were in my niece's shoes, feeling my soft caresses excite their own hot young teenage bodies. Each girl’s nipples hardened and their young pussies grew moist with excitement as they watched Lauren's arousal growing.

 

I had to be careful not to cross the line in front of the other guests and allow them to see anything inappropriate. But I couldn't help myself as my hands moved outwards with each up and down pass, until my hands were now running up and down Lauren's sides, pressing lightly at the sides of her sweet young breasts. My fingertips were just touching the sides of the soft swells of her sweet sexy young boobs.

 

My hands proceeded to get more daring, bolder with each pass. I then ran my hands down to her hips, so low that I caressed her sweet tight butt cheeks, only just for a second. My hands moved across her sexy hips and then back across her soft sweet ass cheeks again. I could feel Lauren's body was trembling with sexual excitement as I leaned forward.

 

"How's that Lauren?" I asked her softly, whispering in her right ear.

 

She turned and with a glazed look of lust in her eyes, said, "That was nice Uncle Ron, very nice........" as her voice trailed off.

 

With that, she caught her breath, got up and that quick, all three of the sexy young teenage girls were gone. They giggled as they moved quickly off toward the other end of the pool and entered the pool house changing room, I suppose to talk about what they just did.

Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments