Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sweet Aunt Sarah

"Her clit became my focus..."

77
14 Comments 14
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was June of my seventeenth year, 1978. I was a typical teenage boy from that era, consumed with cars, girls, and drinking whenever possible. Looking back, I am thankful there weren't cell phones, internet, and social media since personal contact was still essential.

I will also preface my story by telling you that the previous winter was very special for me due to a college girl neighbor, who was home for the holidays. She taught me much about the female body and how to do things properly, especially how to eat a woman. Ironically, we never fucked but I tasted her many times over during a five-week stretch. The techniques she instructed me on were very appreciated and served me well with Aunt Sarah, as well as more than a few women over the ensuing years.

On a Saturday morning that June of '78, I headed to my cousin's house to help him put a new carburetor on his Chevelle. Billy and I often worked on cars together and shared many good times. I arrived at his house about 9 am and didn't think much about his car not being in the driveway, assuming it was in their garage. I looked through the garage window and didn't see him or his Chevelle so knocked on the front door.

After a few moments, my Aunt Sarah opened the door and quickly apologized for not calling my house earlier, since Billy had asked her to let me know he got called into work at a local grocery store. This might be a good time to describe Sarah. She was probably early forties then and was very attractive. Her auburn hair and green eyes showed her Irish ancestry, as did her fair complexion. She was probably 5' 7", I would guess about 130 pounds, had ample, if not large breasts, and a very fine ass. This particular morning, she was still in pajamas and hadn't fixed her hair or done the make-up thing but still looked so nice!

Aunt Sarah invited me in and once again apologized but I definitely didn't have any animosity about her not calling. My Uncle Steve, her husband and my mom's brother, was a truck driver and not home so I was alone with Sarah for the first time I could ever recall. It immediately increased my heart rate a bit just with that thought, to be honest. Her ass looked perfect even in pajamas and her nipples showing through the top told me she had no bra on. I think she caught me looking so I was surprised when she asked if I wanted breakfast. I readily agreed.

I wouldn't say my cock got hard but I could feel it starting to fill. Off we went to the kitchen and I took a seat facing the stove so I could see her clearly. We chatted as she fried eggs, with her glancing back over her shoulder a few times to converse. I was clearly staring at her ass during the third or fourth glance back at me and she winked at me rather than saying anything. That simple wink didn't exactly mean an invitation but it did cause my cock to start getting very hard.

A few moments later, she placed eggs and toast in front of me and asked me to get the butter off the counter. I hesitated due to my raging hard-on but stood up and placed a hand in front of it, hoping to disguise it. That didn't work! Sarah walked over to me pulled my hand away, fully showing my cock through my jeans. She looked in my eyes and asked if the erection was over her and I nervously acknowledged it was.

She reached out and grasped it firmly and simply said anything would have to stay between the two of us. I was almost shaking as I concurred but my instincts took over and I found myself wanting to eat her pussy just as I was taught months before. I kissed her deeply and she surrendered into my arms and to my tongue immediately. It was almost like a dream, holding this gorgeous woman who certainly would be considered a taboo in most family circles. Sarah's body was warm as she pushed it totally against mine. This was an unbridled offering of herself by a mature woman, not the hesitating or awkward embrace girls my age often displayed.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Sarah took my hand and lead me to her bedroom, which I had never been in before. She sat on edge of the bed and had me stand in front of her as she unsnapped and lowered my jeans. My cock was just the average 5-6 inches but it sprung out with gusto and after stroking it a moment or two she engulfed it in her mouth. She alternated working the head and driving my entire cock into her mouth until I felt the first drop of cum seeping out. I withdrew it because I knew I could cum very fast and Sarah lightly swept her finger to collect what had initially emerged from my cock and licked it off. 
I stepped back and pulled my jeans off and pressed my Aunt Sarah back on the bed so I could remove her PJ bottoms. Her pussy already glistened a bit and was trimmed very short and neatly. I still can recall the faint but wonderful scent of her vagina. She willingly let me spread her legs and I kissed each of her ankles and calves lightly while my fingers teased her upper legs.

She began a subtle moaning and her breathing clearly became deeper. I started tracing my tongue up her inner thighs, long swipes on one then the other. Sarah sighed, then moaned louder and I lightly flicked my tongue on her clit briefly between licking upwards on her thighs. Her hips began rising as my tongue got closer to her pussy and her clit stood out and was clearly starting to become engorged.

I licked her juices that had flowed down onto her sweet ass then spread her now wet pussy lips with my thumbs to fully expose her and washed my tongue around inside them. My tongue found her hole and it saturated my mouth and chin. At this point, she was thrusting her hips rapidly and holding the sides of my head. I took Sarah's clit into my mouth and gently sucked on it while flicking its underside with my tongue at the same time.

Sarah bucked up and down and just kept muttering mostly unintelligible words but there was no doubt she was almost delirious. I continued sucking her clit and reached under her top to pinch her nipples, first lightly then harder. I knew she was close to cumming so I kept sucking on her clit but also fully inserted my thumb in her hole and pumped it in and out rapidly.

She quickly exploded and literally drenched my face with her juices. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and after it subsided I drew back and curled two fingers upward and slid them inside her, seeking her G spot. I thrust them in and out rapidly against the upper wall of her hole and she once again came very strongly. She lay still for about a minute or two and pulled me on top of her and told me it was my turn.

She guided my cock into her and her pussy easily accepted me. Her knees were drawn up towards her chest and my balls hit her ass with every stroke. I would love to tell you I fucked her silly for an hour but I was seventeen and in a very excited state. I shot a tremendous load of cum in Aunt Sarah after about three minutes and I still recall her holding me tight and saying, "Cum hard for me, baby." Sweat drops from my forehead sprinkled onto her chest and she stroked my hair and face.

Sarah and I lay still for a few minutes and I finally got up, washed myself off and got dressed. She slipped her PJ bottoms back on and met me in the kitchen. She told me she had never been eaten that well and that men often just licked at it like a dog and we both laughed. I didn't tell her about the neighbor girl giving me a head start in that act but was so happy she had.

Sarah and I agreed that our morning would always remain a secret and it has been till now. The obvious question you might have is whether or not there were any repeat episodes. All I can say is that men who can eat a woman well often get an encore. More than a few, actually!

Published 
Written by Itslikesteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments