Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My (Much) Younger Co-Worker

"My Co-Worker needs a Daddy, and has a surprise in store..."

9
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
As a 53 year old with 30-plus years of work experience, I find I am a mentor, coach and trainer to many people. Some are changing careers, some coming to work with us after many years in the industry, and some who are right out of college. This story is about the latter.

Her name is Abigail, or Abby for short. She is 22, about 5'3” with straight brown hair that comes down to just below her shoulders. In fact, when her hair is hanging down in front, it dances across her breasts in a very provocative way. She has a sweet, innocent smile, wears glasses and may be considered a little geeky. She is slim and slight, but she does not dress to provoke, in fact most often she wears a sweater over her top so as to almost hide her breasts and downplay her shape. Very rarely, she wears something that shows a little cleavage, or a loose fitting top that allows a down-blouse view. She always wears pants, which show off her magnificently long legs and shapely ass. Her breasts I judge to be about 38D, although she tends to wear bras and clothing that spreads them out over her chest, rather than project them out and announce how big they are.

She doesn't dress to show off her body, and I don't think she views herself as sexy. She never talks about a boyfriend, only a roommate. She and I have never had much of a conversation about her personal life, although she did mention that I am older than her father. Not sure where that came from, but it didn't seem to be malicious. We have kept our relationship very professional, I have not done or said anything that would be considered harassment. I have tried very hard to hide the times when I stared at her breasts; I think several times she saw me but did not say anything. I knew that a sexual relationship with her was out of the question. I was very confident that she viewed me as a reliable teacher and mentor.

One evening, we went on an appointment together in a client's home. We would do so several times a month, and this evening was typical. We dropped her car off at her apartment and went to the appointment in mine. The client, however, was disagreeable, and we left without a commitment to do business with us. The evening was a bust.

As we returned to her apartment, she suggested we go to a bar next to her building for a quick drink. We went in and ordered, and I excused myself to the men's room. Upon returning, I could see that Abby was in an animated conversation with a man who appeared to be acting aggressively. As I approached, I heard her say “I told you I'm not interested, please leave me alone!” He reached out to her and put his hand on her breast! I stepped around between them, looked at him and said, “Is there a problem?”

The guy looked at me, sized me up as no threat to him, and said “Piss off, old man” and punched me in the shoulder. My reaction was swift, in one single motion I grabbed him with one hand on his belt buckle, the other the middle of his shirt, and swept him up and pinned him against a pillar several feet away. With him pinned up against the pillar, my forearm pressing into his chest and his feet dangling, I lowered my voice to its deepest level and said slowly “Leave my daughter alone.” The look of surprise and fear in his eyes told me that it would be safe to let him go, and I did. I turned back to the bar, dropped a twenty and said, “Let's go baby.”

I don't know what possessed me to refer to her as my daughter, but my paternal instincts proved to be helpful. As we walked back to her apartment, I saw that she was shaking. I put my arm around her shoulder as we walked and asked if she was OK. She responded by wrapping both arms around my waist and leaned her head against me as we walked to her apartment building. Seeing that she was very upset, I walked her all the way to her apartment door.

She unlocked the door, stepped in and turned around. She had a look in her eye that told me she was unsettled, and she was still shaking. “Please come in for a moment, I don't want to be alone. I'll make some coffee.” I agreed, and stepped into her kitchen. She looked at me, and I asked her if she was scared. “No, I was confident I could take care of myself.” “But,” I said, “you are shaking and you look out of sorts.”

She stepped closer to me, looked up at me with doe eyes, “You have no idea what a turn on that was, the way you stepped in. Thank you, Daddy!”

It all hit me – she was shaking, not out of fear, but out of excitement. She placed her hands on my cheeks and stretched up for a kiss. Gently at first, then her lips opened and her tongue emerged, seeking out my lips and tongue. I placed my hands on her hips as we kissed, and she took my hands and moved them to her breasts.

We kissed for a lifetime; or so it seemed. It was so sweet and lingering, I lost track of the time. She lowered her hands from my face and loosened my tie, and unbuttoned my shirt.

Wow, did I uncage a tigress! She literally started pawing at me, ripping off my clothes as I tried to keep up with ripping hers off. When we both were topless, she dropped to her knees and grabbed at my belt. I have very narrow hips, so I helped by simply slipping my pants over my hips and to the floor. There I was, in my boxers with a gorgeous 22 year old vixen kneeling in front of me.

She lowered my boxers and my cock slapped her in the chin as it bounced free. She grabbed at it, and held it and squeezed gently with both hands.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

She moved one hand around to cup my balls, and lowered the other down my shaft and plunged the tip of my cock into her velvet mouth. As she massaged my throbbing cock with her mouth, I leaned down and grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

As I mentioned, I don't think she views herself as sexy, and in fact she comes across as reserved, but I can tell you from this encounter that somewhere along the journey of her life she picked up some very valuable – and sexy – skills. She sucked my cock like I have never experienced. Her technique involved a plunge down, until I hit the back of her throat; extending her tongue to lick my ball sac; drawing slowly off while sucking hard; and an intriguing little twist of her mouth as she reached the sensitive tip. All the while, her tongue, magnificent and long, swept back and forth across the shaft. Truly an artist, this nubile cutie on her knees.

As I started to near a climax, I gently pulled her head off my cock, and put my hands under her arms. I raised her to her feet, slipped her out of her slacks and panties, and lifted her by the hips and ass and laid her out on her dining room table. One room at a time, we'll end up in the bedroom!

I leaned over the table and began my feast. I started with a long, sensuous kiss, then licked and sucked my way down her neck to her breasts. I lingered on each nipple as she squirmed and cooed with delight. I then made my way to the center of her chest, and with my tongue made a trail down the center of her body. As I got past her navel, she shuddered and moaned, and I knew her sensitivity was near its peak. I found to my delight a smooth, freshly shaven pubic mound. I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her sweet juices, and a flicked my tongue lightly over her clit and down to her quivering opening. The slight sensation of my tongue made her jump, and she grabbed at my head. I moved around so that I was kneeling between her legs and plunged my mouth at her sweetness. She grabbed the back of my head, pulled me in tight and held on. After only about 10 slurps with my anxious mouth, she bucked and writhed and started shaking. Her juices flowed as she reached her climax, she pushed my head away to make me stop, she was so sensitive.

I stood back up and looked at her. God, she is gorgeous. A slight glisten of sweat had formed all over her body; her face was flushed, her nipples erect and her pussy lips practically glowed. I picked her up off the table and held her in my arms. She reached up and kissed me fully, both of us enjoying the taste of her juices. She licked every drop off my face, chin and lips.

I looked at her and asked, “Which one is your bedroom?” She pointed with a broad smile toward the door on the right, and I carried her in and laid her gently on her bed.

I spread her legs and positioned myself between them, and lowered myself into position. I entered her slowly at first, then taking advantage of her hyper-lubed state, I began moving in and out quickly. She was tight, actually just right for my size, and when she clenched her vaginal muscles it was all I could do to keep from exploding.

We continued, me pumping, her grinding and bucking, until I felt that familiar growing, building sensation. She sensed it, and said “please...” I told her I was going to cum, and she again said “please”, this time licking her lips. “Tell Daddy what you want” I told her. She looked up at me with glazed eyes, and said, “Cum inside me, Daddy, then let me lick your cock clean.” That did it for me, I grunted and spurt inside her, again and again. When I had released my load, I pulled out, and crawled up to straddle her face. She eagerly began to suck, then pushed like she wanted me to get off of her so I did. I thought she was through, but she went down on me like she had before. She positioned herself so I could reach her pussy, so I started rubbing her clit again. She moaned and squealed, my cock still in her mouth, as she had two more orgasms. When I came again, and she was satisfied that she had cleaned me up, she came up and laid her head on my chest.

After a brief moment, she got up and scurried to the next room and came back with her cell phone. She was texting as she walked, finished and laid back down. Damn, I thought to myself, she's alerting her friends about what great sex we had just had.

A few minutes later, I heard the door to the apartment open and reacted. She assured me that it was just her roommate, she had sent the text to signal the coast was clear, and everything was fine. I heard the sound of her roommate open the door to the other bedroom, and I held her tighter.

I was just fading off to sleep when I was aware the bedroom door was opening. I looked up, and standing next to the bed was the guy from the bar. He was naked, wearing only an erection. Abby rolled onto her back and reached out tenderly to him, scratching his balls softly.

The sight startled me, and Abby shushed me. “This is my baby brother, Billy. Sorry if our little drama at the bar spooked you. I needed to know how you would react. I needed to know if you wanted to be my Daddy.”

I drank in the whole scene, Abby and I just had amazing sex, set up by her and her brother, and now he was standing there naked with his ball sac in her lovely hands. What the fuck is this all about?

Billy answered my thoughts when he said “Your little boy needs a Daddy too.”

Published 
Written by USADaddyNY
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments