Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Virginity (part 2)

"A strengthened bond grows even stronger."

4
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
"I'm home!" I called out as I walked in through the front door. I set my pack down in the front room, took off my shoes and unbuttoned my shirt after another day of college.

"In here!" I heard come from the kitchen. With my shirt halfway unbuttoned, I walked into the kitchen and found my mom there waiting for me. It was her day off today, so she wasn't wearing her usual work uniform, but rather she wore a light sweater which formed tightly around her slender figure with jeans to match. Her long brunette hair, which was so rich in color and shine, that it looked like it was straight off the cover of a box of hair dye, was let down over her shoulders. At only thirty-six years old, she maintained a youthful look that betrayed her real age. Quite often she was mistaken for being in her late twenties and it wasn't hard to see why.

Before saying anything she wrapped both arms around my waist and with one hand on the back of my head and the other on my butt, she gave me a long passionate kiss. We closed our eyes and enjoyed the moment, letting our tongues become intimate with each other as I place my hands in the same places on her. After a moment or two of this we released the lock on our lips but still holding each other.

"How was school today?" she casually asked me smiling ear to ear.

"Not bad." I replied giving her a peck on the lips.

"Glad to hear it! Now stay here for a minute, I have a surprise for you," she said giving me another peck on the lips and untangled herself from my arms. Leaving me alone in the kitchen, she went to get something from her room.

It had been about three weeks since the first time I had sex with my mom. After a crummy day at school she lit a fire, made hot chocolate and told me the story of how she met my dad. Before we knew what was happening we were kissing each other. It didn't take long until we were having full on sex. It should have felt wrong but it didn't. Instead it just felt amazing.

Ever since that evening our relationship with one another had become much more sexual. These passionate kisses had become our regular greeting and happened quite frequently. Despite the quantity, the quality had not declined in the slightest. Sex also had become a regular between us and was often spontaneous. Whether we were watching TV, eating dinner or even driving, whenever one of us had an urge, the other was glad to fulfill it. With each time, the excitement and thrill increased rather than decreased. Life could not be better!

After waiting for 10 minutes I was beginning to wonder what was taking so long. I was considering giving up, waiting, and going to see where she was when I heard from down the hall,"Okay you can come in!"

"Come in where?"

"My room silly!"

I walked down the hall to her room and slowly opened the door. I could smell candles lit and the lights were dimmed. "What do you think?" she said as I walked in. Just when I thought my mother could not be more attractive, she again proved me wrong.

Looking her over she stood there in a very sultry pose with her hands on her hips and legs spread apart with her weight shifted to one side. She was wearing a black corset and leggings with red lining and panties to match. Also, she wore mascara, eye shadow and lipstick that made her beautiful pink lips appear red and full. The corset pushed her breasts up making them seem even larger than they were already.

Looking at me with a flirty girlish smile she batted her eyes equally as flirtatiously. "Well what do you think?" she said, breaking the trance I was in.

"I...uh.. I'm speechless," was I all I could think to say. I was still enamored by the incredible beauty that stood in front of me. Noticing that I was very much enjoying what I was seeing, she moved closer to me in a sexy walk.

"Well how about we put those lips to better use then."

Grabbing my hand, mom led me over to the bed. She then motioned for me to sit on the edge. Once I had sat down she sat herself on my lap facing me. Staring into my eyes for a few seconds she then thrust her tongue into my mouth. I felt her tongue exploring every corner of my mouth that it could reach. She undid my belt and pants and stood up to remove my lower clothing, all while our lips remained locked and our tongues intertwined.

All I had to do was lean back on my hands and enjoy the tongue dancing in my mouth. Lifting my hips up to help, she removed my pants and underwear. I was already hard, so after they came off, my dick bounced up like a jack-in-the-box. She then unbuttoned my shirt the rest of the way. Pulling it off, she sat back down on my lap. Through out all this, our mouths never left each other.

After a few more minutes of tonguing I felt her hands on my bare chest. Pushing me on my back, our lips separated for the first time in who knows how long. Dismounting my lap, she kneeled in between my legs. She grabbed my cock with her right hand and softly stroked it. While using her other hand to rub her clitoris, she began sucking the head of my penis. Softly sucking only the head, I could tell she was trying to draw this out for as long as it could go. Even though she was only at the top, it still felt amazing!

Moving a little lower down the shaft, she sucked a little harder and a little deeper. Her lips wrapped tightly around my dick and I could tell she was savoring every bit of it. Little by little she took it deeper and deeper.

ValeriaGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaGuzman

She looked into my eyes staring lovingly all the while moving her lips up and down the shaft. She stopped for a second with my cock still in her mouth and smiled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied after taking my dick our of her mouth, "I just was thinking."

"Interesting time to be thinking."

"I know. But something just occurred to me."

"Whats that?"

"We've been having sex almost everyday for the past three weeks."

"And?"

"And... well.. oh never mind. It can wait."

She smiled once more and began sucking again. After a few more minutes I shot off a load all over her face. She wiped it away with her fingers and seductively sucked the cum off each one. She then stood up and removed her panties all in one motion. Tossing them off to the side, she then proceeded to pull the corset off from over her breasts. As I sat there watching, I couldn't help but admire how perfect and perky her breasts were despite her age. Her flawless skin was without blemish or wrinkle. I felt as though I was staring at an angel.

Although I'm sure she had something else in mind on what she was going to do, I could no longer help myself. I had to have her and I had to have her now. I stood up and rushed the few feet between us. Grabbing her rear with both my hands I picked her up. Laughing in surprise, she wrapped her legs around my waist and arms and around my neck to stabilize herself. She obviously wasn't expecting it, but I think she liked it even more because of that.

Holding her with one hand, I used my other to align my throbbing cock with her wet vagina. Lowering her slowly down, I could feel it sliding between her pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure as she slid into place. Once I had lowered her all the way, I replaced my hand and her rear and began to lift and lower her with as much rhythm as I could. It was tricky not lifting her too much so that it wouldn't come out. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be but it wasn't as hard either. She was loving every bounce. I could tell it felt as good to her as it did to me.

My arms started to get tired from the constant lifting and lowering, so I turned and bent down so her back rested nicely on the bed. Leaving my cock inside her and still standing, I began to thrust in and out. This felt so much better on my back but felt just as good. I wanted this to last forever, but my urges where telling me to go faster. Powerless to resist I picked up the pace. She moaned as my movement quickened and put one hand on her clit to increase her pleasure even more.

As my pace quickened even more, her breasts bounced in rhythm with each thrust. Her eyes were closed and she no longer was rubbing herself because the pleasure had become almost unbearable by then. I wanted this to keep going on and on but I couldn't contain myself any longer. Before I could do anything I shot a load of cum inside her hot pussy.

Thinking it was over I was about to pull out, but before I could, my mom grabbed my arms and pulled me close to her. Lying on top of her she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She then flipped us over and was then the one sitting on top. With my penis still in her vagina she started riding my shaft up and down. I could feel my dick getting hard all over again inside of her. "Don't think I'm gonna let it end that fast!" she said with a wink.

She removed her corset and let in a deep refreshing breath of air. "That feels so much better!" She then leaned back and moved her hips up and down even faster.

She didn't even need the corset to look thin. Her stomach was as flat as any woman could ever hope for and seeing her figure in full form turned me on even more. Moving herself vertically over and over she rode my still hungry cock. Her pace slowed a bit and it looked as though she was getting tired.

Not wanting the momentum to end, I grabbed her hips and held them firmly in place as I thrust my cock into her at a rapid speed. It seemed as though I hit her sweet spot when she moaned in sudden pleasure. I held the pace for about thirty seconds. I could feel us both reaching our climax. A second later I felt semen coming out a third time as she orgasmed along with me. This moment felt better than ecstasy.

When the moment passed mom fell on top of me and gave me the deepest and horniest kiss. One that said 'Thank you, I have never been so thrilled and satisfied in my life.'

She dismounted me and removed the stockings she had worn the entire time. Then snuggling up next to me she gave me a peck on the lips. With a loving "Goodnight," she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest.

"Goodnight mom," I said giving her a kiss on the forehead. She was already out.

My arms wrapped my mom as she slept peacefully I looked down at her and thought for a moment. She was curled up and wrapped around me like I was her favorite teddy bear that she couldn't sleep without. As I stared as her I noticed a feeling inside me that I hadn't before. 'Could it be?' I thought. 'Could this be what had occurred to her earlier when she was sucking my cock? Nah.' Putting those thoughts aside for now I gently tightened my grip around her body pulling her a little closer, and with that fell into a deep sleep happier than I have ever been before.........

Published 
Written by swlover1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors