Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Bithday Son

"This one is fiction."

4
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Last day of term and it was my birthday. Sixteen today.

We as a family didn't go in for big celebrations or the like, just the odd card and present and maybe the odd kiss and cuddle.

As usual I got myself up for school and made myself breakfast. When I'd finished I called out to Mum to say "goodbye", as usual there was no reply. She would be still asleep. My elder sister was in college and would be staying with her friend. Dad was up and gone already to work, he had an office job in the city.

I caught the bus with the usual crowd of mates, all shouting and playing the fool. One or two wished me a "Happy Birthday". The best of all Susan Blackwell, whom I'd had a bit of a crush on came over and gave me a deep tongue kiss that seemed to last for ages. I took the opportunity and let my hand slip into her blazer to grope her tits. She didn't react for a second or two then pulled away saying,

 "Thats all you get Birthday boy".

 She smiled and went back to her seat. All the lads were cheering like mad.

The rest of the day was uneventful and I was glad when the final bell rang. On the way home on the bus I kept wondering if there would be anything special for me when I got home or was it to be another quiet Birthday.

3.30 the school bell rang, at last end of term six whole weeks off. I made my way to the bus, the usual crowd all shouting and cheering that it was all over till the end of summer. I kept wondering if there would be anything for me when I got home. My sister, now nearly 19, had been given a surprise trip on her 16th. I'd been sent off to my Aunt and Uncles for a week, which had been great as my cousins were the same age as me and we got on well together. I never did ask what sort of trip they had, but it must have been good as they were all in a great mood for weeks after.

4.30 I was walking up our driveway to the front door. I let myself in and called out.

"I'm home Mum you about."

There was silence for a moment. Then it was broken by Mum shouting to me.

"Yes hon, I'm about to take a shower, be with you soon."

"OK thats fine." I replied.

"Oh hon will you do me a favour,"

"What's that." I shouted.

"Would you water the plants in the greenhouse for Dad, I forgot to do them."

"No prob Mum , I'll change first."

"Thanks hon, I'll be down soon."

I went to my room took of my school uniform and picked out a pair of shorts to wear. It was hot so I didn't bother to put on anything else except flip flops. The green house would be hot too.

The green house was halfway down the garden, sheltered from our neighbours by tall conifers. I made my way down the path, the sun was still strong for the time of day, picking up the watering can I filled it from the water but and went inside a started watering. There were seedlings at the far end on the bottom shelf so I started there, I had to get on my knees to get at the plants towards the rear.

"Oh thanks hon." Mums voice broke the silence again.

I didn't turn round at first, just kept watering.

"Do want a hand hon."

This time I turned around to answer. Mum was in the doorway, she was wearing my sisters cotton top that was to small for breasts, her nipples were erect and straining at the material to get out. She was also in my sisters micro mini denim skirt that was only just covering her private bits.

My jaw dropped and so did the watering can.

"Oops." Mum said with a grin, "Let me help you with that."

I realised she wasn't referring to the can but the tent that had sprung up in my shorts. Her eyes were transfixed to it. She squatted in front of me, her knees apart showing me her beautiful bare pussy. I was speechless and before I could say or do anything she took my shorts down to my ankles and had my hardon and balls in her hands caressing them.

"My you have become a big boy haven't you."

With that she took my throbbing cock into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh my God Mum." I exclaimed.

"OH .. I .. should... I mean..... oh God what......"

She looked up at me, took my aching cock out of her mouth and said. 

"Don't you like it do you want me to stop!!"

"Oh God no please don't it's so good."

She smiled then continued to suck me off.

"Oh Mum I don't know what's happening but I think I'm going to explode."

I was about to come, all my dreams were coming true. I had visualized Susan Blackwell doing this to me after watching some of Dads porn movies. But this was by far better, my Mums lips around my shaft and her so willing to please me.

She seemed to sense my coming and worked on me harder. I couldn't stop what was happening and all my spunk just flooded into her mouth. She didn't break off, just kept sucking.

"Oh Mum I'm so sorry I couldn't help it."

She finally broke off and looked up at me, a sliver of come running down the side of her mouth which she promptly wiped off with her finger then licked it off.

"Thats alright son it's what I wanted, to taste all of your spunk."

Mum then got up and kissed me, first just a peck on the lips then a full blown open mouthed tongue down my throat kiss. 

"Oh Susan Blackwell your not half as good as my Mum at this." My thoughts were of the taste of Mums tongue and the remnants of my come.

She took my hand and put it between her legs, making me touch her private part.

"Now hon I'm going to show you what heave is all about."

Lifting her top and exposing her breasts, she gently moved my head towards her nipple.

"Take it in between your lips and gently suck it." she said.

"Ohhh you don't know how long I've waited for you to do this."

I just suckled on her nipple and licked it all around, it was such a beautiful feeling.

AnaPonce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaPonce

My hand was still playing between her legs.

"Thats it son just caress it gently."

I could feel her getting wetter all the time as I fondled her lips, so much so it seemed to be pouring out of her.

"Now "she said "I want you to taste me and lick me."

With that she turned around leaned forward and placed her hands onto the bench top to support herself. She stood with her legs apart and raised what little there was of her skirt baring her rear to me. The view was amasing, the tight cheeks of her bum, the round puckered ring of her anus and the puffy wet lips of her love pocket. All on view to me. I was in awe of the sight before me.

"Come on hon, it's your turn."

Her words brought me back from my trance. I knelt down and put my face close to her pussy and took in the fragrance of those juices that were now dripping from her lips. My face then nuzzled into her slit and my tongue found it's way into her. It's a taste I will never forget, my first taste of a womans sex.

"Oh God hon that is so good please don't stop, just keep doing what are doing."

My tongue was deep inside her as far as I could get. My nose was touching her anus, it too gave off a fragrance that will always be with me. I lapped her sweet pussy like a cat lapping cream. Her hand came around and touched my head, she suddenly shuddered and pulled me hard into her making it hard for me to breath.

"Ohhhh Hon thats so good." she exclaimed.

Then she released me. Standing up she turned to me and kissed me deeply with her tongue then licked my face taking the juices I had back again. She looked down at me and took my hard dick in her hand.

"You look as if your ready for more hon." she said with a huge grin on her face.

"More". I thought.

Keeping hold off my hard dick she turned again and assumed her previous stance, then guided me into her smoldering wet cunt. I was now entering my birth canal. The feeling was indescribable. Mum had inside her and I was going to fuck her.

"I've waited so long for this hon, it's so good feeling you in me."

I started to pump into her, slowly at first not really knowing what to do but my body soon showed me.

"That it hon fuck me, fuck my aching cunt, it wants you."

My rhythm quickened.

"Oh yes more please son that's so good."

"SO THIS IS WHAT GOES ON WHEN I'M AT WORK."

"Oh shit it was Dad."

What the hell was I going to do, my dick started to droop. I looked over my shoulder and there he was in the doorway. I didn't know what to say or do, but what happened next was not in my mind.

He walked over to us then unzipped his trousers and pulling out his cock he moved towards Mums face. She looked up at him and grinned then as she took his cock in her hand simply said.

"Your home early darling, you going to join in the fun."

She then took his swelling cock into her mouth and proceeded to do what she had done to me earlier.

"Happy Birthday son, welcome to the family."

The sense of horror left me and I could feel the blood rushing through my vanes. Once again I got hard so I put myself back into her and began to pump her.

Mum was moaning in ecstatically, sucking on Dad and pushing back in rhythm with me.

Dad looked at me and said.

"Are you liking that son because Mum is."

All I could do was nod as I was feeling that explosion was about to happen again.

"Mum I'm going to come again, please what shall I do."

She released Dad from her mouth and looked back to me.

"Yes hon me too, let me feel you come in me, I want all of your spunk."

With that I started to let loose a big wad of spunk into her, she started to shudder to as she came with me. Then Dad let out a yell.

"Yes Yes Yes oh god thats good." As he filled Mum mouth with come.

Mum gave a soft moan as she got filled both ends with our spunk, as she released Dad from her mouth spunk dribbled down her chin. As I pulled out of her my spunk started to ooze out of her open birth canal.

She stood up and straightened her clothes.

"I think we should go into the house and see what else is waiting for us" she said with a grin.

I was a bit bemused but Mum linked arms with us and we headed for indoors.

To be continued :-

Published 
Written by mumslover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors