Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Close Knit 2: The Good Son

"It's been three weeks since their last escapade, and Vinnie is aching for more of his hot mom."

6
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It's been weeks since me and mom's episode in her bathroom. She'd ambushed me ambushing her, sucked me until I spattered her cum on her face, and told me that later on she was going to "deal with me." That was fucking three weeks ago, and I'd been going insane with anticipation, masturbating like it was going out of style. Seeing my mother exchange stern, yet seductive looks with me whenever dad wasn't looking didn't help my bad case of blue balls, either.

          She was waiting for something, I gathered. For what, I didn't know. But I sure as hell knew it had nothing to do with dad giving us some alone time, especially since he'd been hangin' out with the fellows frequently as of late. God damn it! I thought as I stroked myself furiously over the comode. Why is she teasing me so much? My patience had wore thinner with each passing day, and even thinner on the days we had the house to ourselves. Today was one of those days...

          Dad was out at work still, leaving mom and I home alone. Again.

          Shooting off in the toilet, I flushed and stepped into the shower, and bathed under warm, relaxing jet streams of water. I finished fifteen minutes later, and walked my dripping self out of the bathroom with a cream colored towel wrapped about my waist. When I entered my bedroom, my mouth fell open to the sight before me.

          "Mmm..." My mother moaned, sitting in my leather computer chair in nothing but a pink baby-tee and matching panties. Her left hand worked behind her panties while the other toyed with a nipple through her shirt, her eyes focused on the hardcore sex scene playing on my flatscreen monitor. She'd been masturbating to porn ... in my room ... on my computer. My cock was rock hard within moments. So hard, in fact, that my towel had become undone due to my fierce erection.

          " Fuck me, oh my God! " screamed the girl on my monitor, who was getting drilled by a big, fat cock. Mom's hand worked faster against her pussy, and her other hand had slipped under her t-shirt, pincering her nipple, tugging, twisting. She finally looked to me. We locked eyes for a moment, but she swiftly broke the gaze and fastened her eyes on the flagpole between my legs. It throbbed so much it practically vibrated. As she worked her hand even faster, she gnawed her bottom lip and knitted her slender brows. Her breathing hastened. She must have been close.

          "Ahn! Ahn! Ahn! Aa ... aa ... aaahhh~" Mom climaxed, and I felt my cock twitch, its tip leaking precum. The pace of her breathing slowed, as did her hands. Moments later, after her eyes had finally rolled from the back of her head, she carefully rose and approached me. She lifted her hand, its fingers slick with pussy juices, and slipped them passed my lips. I sucked them, tasting her, savoring her, as I'd been uncertain as to when I'd get to taste her again. And cruelly she pulled her fingers from my mouth, pecked me on the lips, and sashayed out of my room with a devilish grin plastered on her gorgeous face.

          What. The. Fuck.

          I shifted my cock to the side and lifted my sack. Yep, they were good and blue.

                                          [ [ [ Close Knit 2 ] ] ]

          The following Saturday night, I'd spent the evening in my bedroom, lying in my messy twin bed and staring into the ceiling. My mind was cluttered with filthy little thoughts. Hot, filthy little thoughts. Mom had been on my mind for the past week, the image of her jilling off in my bedroom tattooed in my brain. I couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked, how sexy she looked ... how dirty she looked. Of course, my imagination inspired me to strip down to nothing and take my cock in hand.

          And then my bedroom door swung inward, revealing my mother, wearing nothing but a black size-too-small bikini, standing in the doorway in that super villainess stance of hers that drove me absolutely wild.

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

In her right hand was a bottle of baby oil ... I could only guess what the hell she was planning to do with that.

          "M-Ma—" I started.

          "Hush," she said, just loud enough for me to hear. "Your father's sleeping, and I don't want to wake him."

          My eyes widened some. Was she for real? Did she really plan on doing things to me with dad here? What if he overheard us and caught us? I wouldn't have to runaway. He'd happily toss me out the front door, but not before pounding me into a unrecognizable pulp.

          Strangely enough, my dick was twitching maddeningly, beckoning the mom that was now stalking towards me on slender bare feet. I then realized that ... the possibility of getting caught by dad thrilled me to no end. Hell, a part of me almost wished he would catch us.

          Mom climbed onto my bed and crawled up to stradle my thighs. I'd begun stroking myself again, but she swatted my hand away, giving me one of her amazingly sexy stern expressions. I throbbed. I ached. Uncapping the bottle of oil, she poured it all over me, getting my arms and torso good and slick. She'd done the same to my cock, and despite her panties being black, I could see a dark spot where she'd gotten herself wet.

          She pulled her panties to the side, and moved up, rubbing her clit against the underside of my cock as her hips moved to and fro. A nice, slow pace. It felt nice—no, it felt amazing. She poured some more of the oil on herself, over her tits and tummy. Her body glistened beautifully, and my tongue salivated to explore her flesh. I let out a shuddering moan, trying my best to hold back.

          "Nnnhm." My mom moaned, moving her hips faster against me. Her tits, barely contained by her ridiculously small bikini top, bounced heavily, looking ripe and delicious. I wanted to consume this woman. "Mm, baby, that feel good? Your cock feel good rubbing against mommy's pussy?"

          "Yes...fuck yes..." I said as low as possible, frightened that I might awake my father. My mom leaned in, her big, wet tits grazing against my chest. Gooseflesh ran along my arms and legs, and the urge the cum just rose.

          "Good, because mommy's pussy feels ... good ... so good." Her mouth met mine, and spilled liquid flame throughout my being. Her pussy felt so good against my cock...so wet and warm. The ferocity of her kiss felt just as amazing. There was no way I was going to last much longer. "Mmm, mommy wants you to cum, baby...mommy wants you to cum so that she can lick it all up."

          Especially if she was going to keep talking like that.

          Without warning I exploded. Hot, white cum made vertical streaks along my flexing abdominals. My body convulsed, lurching with intense orgasm. My mom didn't stop, she just moved faster against my body, throwing her head back. She came moments later, moving spasmodically ontop of me. It was a beautiful sight. I thought I might shoot another load.

          "Ngh...god, baby..." My mom breathed as she moved herself down, dipping her head toward my stomach. Her tongue lapped at my cum, getting up every bit she could, moaning all the while. I trembled beneath her, feeling more sensitive than I ever had. When she was done, she moved up and kissed me again, slithering her tongue against mine. I could taste the salty tang of my semen ... which was oddly arousing. She broke away, smiling.

          "Such a good boy," Mom said.

          I tried to say 'thank you', but it came out "Nugh."

          She kissed me once more on the forehead, a chaste, motherly kiss. She climbed off of me and stalked out of my room with switching hips, giving me a quick glance over her shoulder before she passed through my bedroom's threshold.

          I shivered.

          Holy shit, what a rush.

          Still...I didn't get to fuck her. I should have taken control of the situation, tossed her on her back and fill her with cock ... but something about the sterness she displayed earlier kept me at bay. Arousing and threatening at the same time. I sighed. After tonight, though, I really couldn't complain. Still ...

          I'd get her next time.
Published 
Written by Jett_Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments