Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyfriend Troubles, Chapter 2

"Father and daughter continue bonding, but like all good things, it had to end..."

51
25 Comments 25
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Alan looked at his daughter, stunned that she could talk like that. She was talking like a common street slut! "Heather! I... I didn't know you could talk like that!" he said after a moment to compose himself again.

Heather looked at him demurely and gave him a small smile. "Daddy, I know that guys like dirty talk. I've watched your movies and seen video clips on the 'Net. I know how to talk dirty–remember, I AM sixteen, you know!"

"Well, in my defense, it is a little hard to remember that you are only sixteen when I am fucking you like this!" he chuckled.

Heather giggled, "Yeah, I guess you are just going to have to forget I'm sixteen and just fuck me then! C'mon, Alan, give me that sweet, fat cock! Fuck me and make me your slutty little girl!" she said.

He put her arms around his neck and supported her ass, standing up without pulling out of her. He moved them both to the center of the living room and lay down on the carpeted floor with her.

He laid her on her back and got on top of her. "Okay, sweetheart, hang on... I'm about to show you what fucking is all about!" he said.

Alan knew that she had been stretched and loosened up enough that he wasn't going to hurt her, and she was certainly lubricated enough with her earlier orgasm and her pussy dripping juices. So there were no worries that a hard fucking would hurt her. He was a bit concerned that his size might be difficult for her.

Alan's cock was above average in size, which was fine for her mother–Martha liked the way his cock felt inside her and filled her. And Heather had been able to take it as long as she was in control and went at her own pace.

But now he was going to be fucking her and he was a bit worried he would get a little too over-zealous with her in the heat of passion.

"Heather, honey, if things get to be too much and you need to stop for a moment or want to stop completely, just say 'red light', okay?

"If you say 'red light', I will know that you need to take a break and I will stop immediately. I don't want to hurt you, sweetheart, and this is the first time we have done anything like this. So if you need to stop, say 'red light', okay?" he said.

"Okay, Daddy, but don't worry... you won't hurt me," she said.

"Still, I'd feel better knowing you had a safeword. At least this first time," he said. 

Heather pulled him into a kiss "I love you, Daddy," she said.

He smiled at his tender young daughter under him. She was so beautiful and so... horny! "Here we go, baby," he said. 

She took a deep breath and he began. At first, his plunges were at a moderate speed, not slow and gentle, but not at full power either. He wanted to test her depth before slamming into her too hard.

He pushed into her as deep as he could until he felt himself bottom out in her womb, pressing against her cervix. He still had about an inch to go and he mentally marked that spot as a reference.

Once he was familiar with how deep he could go, he picked up the pace. He was fucking his daughter at normal speeds now, the speed he used when making love to her mother.

Heather was moaning and squirming under him, enjoying every thrust and every pullback as he slid in and out of her tight hole.

"Oh God, Daddy! Oh, this is better than I ever imagined! Oh, fuck me! Please fuck your slutty daughter's pussy, Daddy! Fuck me harder! Harder, please!" she cried as he pumped in and out of her tight pussy.

Taking his cue from her, he increased his force again. He wanted her to enjoy this first time with him and he wanted her to come away completely satisfied. He had always made sure that whoever he was with left happy and content. And now that person was Heather.

Since this was their first time together, he especially wanted it to be a happy memory for her–he didn't know if he would get an opportunity for a repeat performance, so this was his one shot to make his daughter happy this way. 

Additionally, she had just broken up with her boyfriend and that also played into his efforts to make her happy. Keeping her depth at the front of his mind, he thrust harder into her.

Heather writhed and squirmed on the floor below him, wrapping her legs around his waist and clawing at the carpet as he brought her to even greater heights.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Oh, yes! God, you feel so wonderful! Oh Daddy, fuck your little slut daughter! Ohhh!" she moaned loudly now.

Alan pounded into his daughter over and over again, giving her all he dared. Heather took every powerful thrust in stride, moaning, and begging for more. She was coated in a sheen of sweat and glistened in the sunlight coming through the big bay windows, adding to her loveliness.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum! Please, Daddy, please make me cum! Please! I want to cum for you!" she begged. 

He increased his thrusts to finish her climb to Mount Orgasm. He wanted to get her off again as well and in a few final strokes, he did.

"Oh Daddy, I'm cuumminnggg! Ohhh!" she screamed out as a gush of pussy juice flooded her young womb and bathed his cock in its warm wetness.

Her pussy clamped down on him even harder as he kept pumping into her, feeling the delicious tightness as her pussy contracted and spasmed around him. Heather instinctively reached up, clawing at his bare back as she buried her head in his shoulder. 

He kept up the same rate and rhythm throughout her orgasm and as it finally subsided, he was about to reach his own. He wasn't sure if she was on the pill or what method she used for birth control–that was her mother's area of expertise and he didn't intrude on it. So he announced his impending climax and waited to see what she said.

"I'm about to cum, honey, I'm about to cum!" he said. He pulled out of her and she lay there on the floor waiting for him.

"Cum on me, Daddy! I want to feel your hot cum on my tits, please!" she said. He took aim and the first spurt landed right between her young breasts.

He moved to the side slightly and the next landed square on her left nipple. Then another shot coated her right nipple. Heather moaned as the steaming hot cum warmed her stiff nipples and she rubbed it into her soft pale flesh. He finished cumming on her belly and she rubbed the sticky white stuff into her skin. 

She brought a cum-coated finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. "Mmm, Daddy, you taste good!" she said.

"You don't taste too bad yourself, young lady. Nice and sweet, the way a good peach should taste!" he said, smiling.

"Well, Daddy, anytime you're hungry, this peach is yours for the eating!" she smiled coyly.

"I'll remember that. But for now, how about something a bit more filling... like that pizza I promised you? I don't know about you, but I have worked up quite an appetite! How about it– wanna take your old man to dinner?" he asked.

"Mmmm, yes, Daddy! Just give me a few minutes to clean up a bit... don't want to go out in public smelling like sex!" she said, grinning.

"Of course, honey, go shower and get cleaned up. I'm going to do the same," he said.

About a half-hour later, Alan was sitting in his favorite chair in the living room when Heather came down the hallway from her room.

"I'm ready, Daddy!" she said.

He turned to look at her as she came into the room. "HOLY SHIT!" he said, standing up as she got closer. "Heather, honey, you look... amazing!" he said as soon as he found his voice again.

Heather was wearing her favorite little black dress–a tight stretch-knit halter top that was a little shorter than her parents would have liked and sporting a large keyhole bust. The back dipped to the small of her back–almost too far. But she looked fabulous in it. She wore her silver metallic strappy heels and dark evening-type eye makeup and red lipstick.

"Thank you, Daddy. Do you really like my outfit? I wanted to look nice for dinner with you," she said.

"You look stunning... way too nice for just a pizza! I'm going to have to take you someplace nice if you are going to look like that. I'll be back in a minute–I have to change clothes... I feel like a bum compared to you!" he said.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

Heather giggled, "Okay, Daddy," she said. She sat down at the dining room table to wait for him. 

A few minutes later, he came back out, "Okay, honey, let's go see if we can find a classy restaurant to show you off!" he said, holding out his elbow for her.

"Oh, Daddy!" she smiled and slipped her arm in his as they left for dinner.

He drove them to a very nice Italian restaurant called L’Artusio's. When the maitre d' seated them, the waiter came over and gave them a couple of menus. 

"Daddy, I don't know any of these foods!" she said, "I've never been to anything this nice–the only Italian food I know is spaghetti and lasagna!"

He tried to stifle a laugh. "Don't worry, honey, I know what you like. I'll order for you. Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Of course, Daddy. All right, I will let you do the ordering," she said.

When the waiter came to take their order, he ordered chicken Parmigiana for her and chicken Marsala for himself. While they waited for their dinner, Alan made conversation with his "dinner date". 

"I can't get over how nice you look, sweetheart. I'm used to seeing you in t-shirts and jean shorts or your swimsuit... regular clothes like that. But tonight..." he said, his voice trailing off.

"But tonight what, Daddy?" she asked, prodding him to complete his sentence.

He took her hand and looked her in her sparkling blue eyes, "Tonight you look so... grown up and so beautiful. It's like I am seeing you in a whole new way–as if I had been gone for ten years and am seeing you for the first time again," he said.

Heather smiled at him. "Daddy, I AM grown up... at least mostly. And I dress in those regular clothes because I don't go anyplace like this that I really need to dress up," she said.

"Well, you and I are going to have to have more dinner dates like this, then!" he said.

"I would love that, Daddy! I like dressing up glamorous like this for you. I like seeing the way you look at me like you are now. It makes me feel beautiful and... special. Thank you for all this, Daddy," she said.

"It is my pleasure, my dear," he said.

They ate their dinner, making small talk. They talked about her school work and her teachers (deftly skirting the ex-boyfriend subject), about what they thought Mom might be doing and other daily things. When they finished, he paid the bill and they headed for home.

On the way home, Heather was quiet, not talking much–which for her was very strange as she was quite a chatterbox at times.

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden, honey? Whatcha thinking about?" he asked.

"Daddy, can I ask you something... something important?" she asked.

"Sure, baby doll, you know you can ask me anything. What's on that pretty mind of yours?" he asked.

"When we get home, oh, never mind. It's okay," she said, changing her mind quickly.

"What is it, sweetheart? What do you want?" he asked, wanting her to tell him what she wanted to ask him.

"Well, I want you... in my... ass, Daddy. Please, fuck my ass," she pleaded.

"You want me to fuck your ass? Have you ever done that before?" he asked her.

"No, I was going to ask Tony, but he..." she said, not finishing her words.

"I see," he said.

"And besides, I want you to be my first. You've treated me so special and been so wonderful to me–and not just today, but since Mom and I first met you. I know you would be gentle with me and take it slow," she said.

"Well, that is true, I would be gentle and I would take it slow. But honey, this is a big step. It's one thing for you and me to be doing what we are doing–your mother would kill me if she found out we even kissed and made out, much less fucked. But sodomizing her daughter–that's something I don't ever want to face with your mother!" he said.

Heather was disappointed; he could plainly see the hurt look in her face. But he had to draw the line someplace, and this was it. 

"Baby, I know you want to give me this honor and I appreciate it, I really do. And maybe when you get a little older, if you still want me to be your first, I will be happy and honored. But I am too big and you are too tiny right now for me to do this–I'm afraid as careful as I would be, I still might hurt you, and I would feel absolutely terrible if I did, honey. Can you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, I guess so. But I'm still going to save that for whenever you want it, Daddy," she said.

"Thank you, honey, and when the time is right. I will be happy to take your anal cherry," he said.

When they got home they sat on the sofa watching TV and cuddling. She laid her head on his lap and he played with her hair, petting her and feeling closer than he had before with her. His doubts about what they had done earlier had vanished–some might see it as wrong what they did, but there was no doubt in his mind it had brought them closer together.

That night as he lay in bed just about to fall asleep, he heard a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Come in," he said. He propped himself up on one elbow facing the door as Heather walked in.

"What's the matter, honey?" he asked.

She just smiled and took off the nightgown she was wearing to reveal her young, naked body underneath. She pulled back the covers and slipped into bed next to him. Alan reached over and flipped off the light and put his arms around his beautiful, sexy daughter, kissing her softly and pulling her close.

Over the next week, while Martha was gone, Alan and Heather enjoyed several rounds of sex play. They spent the nights together and got very close. And while Heather was happy that her Mom was coming home, she was a little sad to know that her special times with Daddy would be sharply curtailed. 

Finally, it was their last night together. As they lay in bed next to one another, they talked about what had happened between them.

"Heather, honey, your Mom will be coming home tomorrow. And while I have had a lot of fun and I feel we have gotten a lot closer, you know that these times can't go on like this," he said.

"Yeah, I know, Daddy," she said, the sadness apparent in her voice. "I have enjoyed these times with you, too. You have been wonderful and I really love you for making my breakup with Tony much easier."

"You're welcome, honey. You know I would do anything for you, honey. And I'm not saying these times absolutely won't happen anymore, it's just that we will have to be very VERY careful about it. Your Mom can't know about our having sex–she'd flip out!" he said.

"Yeah. I guess I always knew this was coming, it's just that I didn't want to go back to being... well, to not having a boyfriend," she said.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But I will still be your Daddy, and anytime you want, you can still cuddle and give me kisses. And I will always, always love you," he said.

"And I will always love you too, Daddy," she said. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply and passionately and they went to sleep knowing that tomorrow would be a long day.

The next day they got up and got ready to go pick up Martha at the airport. The drive to the airport was a quiet one, with both Heather and Alan lost in their own thoughts. 

"Hi, family!" Martha said as she got into the terminal building. "How have my two favorite people been getting along without me?"

"Just fine, Mom," Heather said, hugging her. They got her luggage from the baggage claim and headed home with Martha telling them all about her trip and how the rest of the family was doing. Things had returned to normal in the Phillips household once again.

 

I hope you have enjoyed this story. I wrote it exclusively for LushStories.com only. If you are seeing it anywhere else (such as SexChatPartner by the person known as "Sophia") it has been copied there without my consent. 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments