Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Ann, Come And Look At This!"

"A chance encounter on the Internet leads to incest and swapping."

47
11 Comments 11
8.3k Views 8.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Chapter 1.  Discovery

 I spend a lot of time on the Internet watching porn and viewing naked photos of wives posted by their husbands.  Some, however, are posted by the women themselves, which I always find a bit more arousing, to know there are women out there who enjoy showing the world their naked bodies and who post their own photos for all of us dirty old men to see.  So I spend a lot of time looking at porn on the Net and jerking off to it. 

 I also post my wife’s photos in a few sites.  Her naked photos, often wondering, actually hoping that a friend or two may recognize her.  Then one fateful evening just the opposite occurred.  I came across photos of a young woman I thought I recognized.  No… it couldn’t be…could it?

 “Hey Ann, can you come in here for a minute?” I called to my wife as I scrolled down to see more photos of the woman.  She was beautiful, quite young, with gorgeous breasts, a flat stomach, great legs, and a very full, thick patch of jet black pussy hair.

 “What now?” my wife smirked, walking into the office, expecting to see a photo of some guy’s huge cock or some other kind of sexy photo.  Instead…

“See anyone you recognize?” I asked, showing her the photo of the naked young woman lying on a familiar-looking bedspread, her legs spread, hairy cunt on display just beneath her naked tits, a sultry ‘fuck me’ smirk on her face and she spread her pussy lips open so wide we could see up inside her wet cunt.

 “Oh my God!” my wife gasped.  “Is that who I think it is?”

 “It sure looks like our Megan, doesn’t it,” I grinned, feeling a tingling in my balls as my cock began to swell.

 “It doesn’t just look like her, Jack… it IS her.  Look at that bedspread.  It’s the one we gave the kids for Christmas, and there, in the background, that’s their end table next to the bed,” Ann continued.

 “Fuck!” I grinned.  “It is Megan, isn’t it!  And she sure does have a great body, doesn’t she.”

 “Yes, and apparently she likes to show it off, too, obviously.  Where did you find these pictures?”

 “It’s on that web site called ‘Shared Wives,’ where I post your pics.  You know… the one where we husbands post naked photos of our wives,” I explained.

 “You mean JR posted these?” Ann gasped.  “Our son posted naked photos of his wife here?”

 “It looks like it.  I don’t think she took them herself.  And look at this comment,” I said, reading it to her.

  This is my shared wife, Megan.  She loves sex with more than one man at a time. Want to fuck her?

 “My God!” Ann gasped.  “JR posted this about his wife?”

 “Apparently,” I said, my cock throbbing now.

 “And this is the same site where you’ve posted my photos?” Ann asked, excited.

 “Yeah.  It is. So…”

 “You mean JR may have seen the photos you posted of me here?  Our son may have seen my naked photos?” Ann gasped.

 “Maybe,” I said, my cock throbbing now, considering the possibilities.

 “Oh my God!” Ann breathed.  I turned to her then and ran my hand up under her blouse.  She’d been doing housework in a tank top with no bra and her 36C tits were warm to the touch. 

 “Just think, baby… Our son may have jerked off to your photos,” I said quietly.

 “God!” she wheezed, as I fondled her breast, feeling her nipple responding.

 “Are there any more photos of Megan on here?” Ann asked.

 “I don’t know, but I’ll look.  He may have posted her in other groups, too.  But right now I’m going to do this,” I said.  “Watch.”  I right-clicked on the poster’s id name, which was JuniorHusbandSharesHotWife, then copied the email address.  Then I opened my private account and posted the email address in the link and typed “Love to see more” in the subject line.  In the body of the email, I typed, “Your wife is smoking hot. Any interest in swapping with an older couple?  This is us.”  

Then I attached a photo of us standing side by side, both of us naked.  My cock was dangling down between my legs and Ann’s legs were parted, showing off her thick patch of fur.  Then I attached one of her lying on our bed holding her pussy open, entitled, “Fuck me!  I need lots of cock!” 

“What are you doing?” Ann asked.

“I’m sending these to the guy who posted the photos of Megan.  I assume it was our son, but want to find out for sure.

“You’re not sending those to JR, Jack.  That’s crazy.  What if he were to recognize me?” Ann gasped.

 “I’m sending them to our son because I want him to recognize you, baby.  He has a hot mother and a hotwife and I want to see how he responds,” I said.  “Now… you select one to send him,” I said, letting her see the folder with some of her more explicit photos in it.  “Pick out one to send to your son, Ann, knowing he may jerk off when he sees it.”

“God!” she breathed.  She had moved over to sit on my lap by then, and I had my hand up under her skirt, my fingers sliding into her sopping wet pussy. 

“Do it, Ann.  Pick out a nasty photo to send to our son so he can jerk off while looking at it,” I said softly.

“God,” she moaned again, looking over the photos in the folder.  Then she said, “How about this one?”  It was a photo of Ann lying on our bed wearing only a pair of black stockings.  Her legs were parted and she was masturbating and I had added a caption to the top of the photo that said, “Fuck me or come on my face.  I love both.”

“Good choice, baby,” I said, clicking on the photo to add it to the email.  Then I selected a couple of others just showing her wet, spread pussy, and in my note said how much “my wife loves young cock.”  When the attachments had been added I told Ann to press the send button.  By then I was finger-fucking her wet cunt and she was close to coming. 

 “Think about it, Ann.  JR opens this note, sees your photos, his own mother’s photos, and starts jerking off, fantasizing about fucking you.  Can you imagine how hot that would be, baby?  To have your own son jerking off while dreaming of fucking you!  Do it, Ann,” I said, fingering her faster now, hearing the sloshing sounds my fingers were making in her wet cunt.

“OH GOD!!” she cried out as she hit the send button.

“YES!” I said loudly as she came on my fingers.  “Do it, Ann.  Come on our son’s cock while he fucks you!”  And so she did, her body jerking and jumping around on me as I lifted her off my lap and lay her on the sofa in our office, ripping my pants off, my own cock rock hard now, and leaking as I easily buried it her wet pussy.  “JR is fucking you, baby.  Feel his hard cock inside your pussy, fucking you, fucking his own mother?” I gasped, pounding my dick into my wife’s cunt.

“YES! Oh my fucking God, YES!” she cried out, coming again.  It only took me a few thrusts before I emptied my erupting cock inside her pussy.

 “Pretend I’m Megan,” she gasped.  “Pretend you’re fucking our daughter-in-law, baby.  She obviously loves to fuck men other than our son.  Why not you?” Ann gasped.  And I must admit that’s exactly what I was imagining as gush after gush of my hot cum spurted inside my wife’s eager pussy.

 

 Chapter 2.  A reply

Just as we were finishing fucking I heard a notification ding sound on my computer.  I lifted off Ann and left her on the sofa, one leg up on the top of it, the other on the floor with my cum oozing out of her pussy.  Then I walked over to the pc and saw I had a reply to my note to JR.

You have a hot wife!  Nice tits and pussy!  Is she bi at all?  My wife says it would be fun to suck her.  And of course, I’d love to fuck her.  Do you swap? 

 Attached to the note were four photos, which I opened one at a time.  The first showed a side view of our son’s thick cock sticking straight out in front of him.  The veins on it were full and it looked like the cock was just about ready to come.  Then in the next photo, it was aiming at the camera and it was coming, with a long rope of cum gushing out of the crown.  

Next to that was a photo of Megan sitting on a cock which was buried inside her cunt while she held two more, one in each hand next to each side of her face as a fourth cock appeared to be about to come in her hair from behind her.  The last photo showed all of the cocks coming on her face and in her hair as she rubbed her swollen clit.

“Oh my God,” Ann gasped.  She had come over to see what I was looking at and was leaning down from behind me, her naked tits pressed into my neck.

“It’s them, Ann,” I said.  “For sure.  Look at this dresser behind JR’s cock.  Look at the picture on it.  It’s the one of us we gave them last year after returning from our cruise,” I pointed out.

“Oh, Jack. My God.  JR’s cock… it….”

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it, Ann.  Can you imagine what it might feel like in your mouth or pussy?” I asked.

“Uhhh,” she moaned, and I noticed she was rubbing her pussy slowly as she stared at the photos. 

“Let’s send him some new photos of you.  Come on.  Sit on the sofa with your legs spread and your pussy open.  I want to include the photo on the wall behind your head.  He’ll recognize it right away, Ann.  Do it.  Touch yourself while I get my camera,” I said, taking the lens cap off my Nikon, then quickly attaching the flash.  “Yes… like that,” I instructed, “with your head tipped back so he can only see part of your face.”  CLICK. I pressed the shutter, then reviewed the photo. 

 Enough of Ann’s face was showing so it would definitely make JR think it might be his mother, and with enough of the painting behind her showing so it should confirm it.  Then I took more shots of her holding her cunt open for my camera.  When the shots were uploaded to my hard drive I downsized them for sending via email, then attached them, with a note saying this:

My wife loved your hard young cock. She’d love to suck it and have me slide it into her cunt.  Your wife looks very fuckable and clearly seems to be a total slut.  I love that.  Will she let older men fuck her?  Maybe we could swap???

Then I sent the email, and while we waited for a reply Ann said, “What if he says yes, Jack?  What if they want to meet us?  Would you do it?”

“Would you?” I asked.  “Of course I’d want to do it.  I’d love to fuck Megan, but she’s only a daughter-in-law, not a real daughter.  JR, however, is our son.  That would be incest, Ann.  Would you want his cock in your mouth or pussy?  Could you do it?”

“Would I want it?  You saw it, Jack.  Of course I’d want it.  What woman wouldn’t want a big, hard young cock like that in her pussy?  But could I do it?  I don’t know.  I suppose if it was under the right circumstances I might… if I was hot enough.  But would he want to fuck me… his own mother?” Ann mused.

 DING!  A reply had arrived already.  When I opened it here’s what it said:

 Hi!  My wife thinks you look a lot like my mother.  She’s teasing me asking me if I’d want to be a “mother fucker!” Ha.  I told her it would be fun.  She says she wants to see your cock.  Maybe we could swap.  My wife is kind of a total cock whore.  Loves to suck and fuck anyone.  Would your wife let me fuck her?  I love older women. Used to jerk off thinking about fucking my mom. She was hot.  Still is.  

I used to get her panties out of the dirty clothes and sniff and suck them while I jerked off.  Sometimes I’d come in them then put them back. Great fun.  Your house looks like a room in my parents’ home.  Fun to think about maybe having sex with my parents.  Ha.

 Again, photos were attached showing them both.  “Look at your son’s cock, Ann.  Think about what it would be like to suck it, and fuck it, while I was doing the same to Megan.”

“I am,” Ann breathed, slowly rubbing her pussy.  “God, Jack, we just fucked and I’m still horny.”

“It’s because you’re thinking about what it would be like to fuck them right?” I said.

“I guess.  Maybe.  But it would be so wrong, wouldn’t it.”

“And hot as fucking hell, too, Ann.  Just imagine it.  The four of us in our bedroom, watching porn, all of us naked after a few drinks.  JR and me with raging hard-ons, you and Megan so wet your aroma filled the room,” I breathed, exciting both of us.  “Her maybe sucking your pussy to get you wet for JR’s cock.”

“Maybe you’d show them the porn video you took of me and those guys on the cruise, too,” she said.  We’d recently returned from a cruise, and while on the ship we’d picked up a couple of guys one night and after a few drinks invited them back to our cabin where they had both fucked Ann while I videotaped it. 

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you, baby.  To show JR and Megan how hot you can get.  Remember how you sucked both their cocks before you let them fuck you?” I said.

“Of course I remember it, darling.  I’ll never forget it,” Ann said, reaching down to stroke my cock again.  Then she got down on the floor next to me and took my cock in her mouth.  Some of her pussy juices and my cum were still on it and it seemed to excite her.

“Hmm, yes, my slut wife.  Suck it.  Suck your son’s cock and get it hard so you can fuck it again,” I teased.

“No.  I want to feel him coming in my mouth this time,” she replied, reaching out to fondle my balls.  I still had the camera nearby, and picked it up. 

ElaJacobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaJacobs

“Keep sucking me, baby,” I said as I focused the camera.  

Then I took shots of her sucking my dick and when she looked up at me and said, “I love sucking your cock, JR,” I started coming.  She removed the cock from her mouth then and rubbed it all over her lips and cheeks as cum spurted out of it and all over her face as I continued taking photos of it.

“Oh fuck yes, Ann. Keep sucking your son’s cock like that,” I gasped, continuing to take photos of her clearly showing her face in them.

“Hmmm, I love your cum on me, JR.  I love how nasty it makes me feel.  God, I love sex!” she moaned, licking and slurping the cum from my cock… from 'her son’s cock,' as we played out the fantasy.

Afterward, I showed her the photos.  “You can’t send THOSE to him, baby.  It clearly shows my face and he’d have to recognize me.”

“Yes.  He would.  But remember, he doesn’t know we know it’s him.  I’ll pretend I’m just sending some stranger who wants to swap with us the photos.”

“But he’ll recognize me!” Ann protested.

“Yes.  He will.”

“But….”

“It will be fun to see how he reacts, Ann.  Here… look at the note I’m going to send with the photos.  If you don’t want us to send it, I won’t, okay?” I said.

“What are you going to say?” she asked.

“This,” I replied.  Then I began typing….

 Thank you for the hot note. It got my wife so hot she had to suck my cock while pretending it was your cock (see attached photos).  She loves that you used to sniff your mother’s panties. She said that is so fucking hot, and wonders if our son ever did anything like that with her panties.  I asked her if our son’s cock looked like yours if she’d want to fuck it and she said she would, and I told her I’d love to fuck our daughter-in-law if she looked like your wife.

It would be so fun to swap with you two and pretend we were your parents for real.  My D.I.L. is a hottie, and looks just like your young wife.  I sure would love to fuck her! Just like my wife would love to suck and fuck your cock, too.  She said it would be fun to suck and fuck you while calling you by our son’s name so she could pretend she’s having incest with him.   Take a look at these photos of her I took tonight of her sucking my cock while we pretended it was our son’s cock and see if you wouldn’t enjoy her doing this to you, too.  Where do you guys live?  Ever swap with other couples, or wouldn’t your wife let you fuck another woman?  

By the way, please don’t share these photos. My wife would die if she thought her son might possibly see these pics of her.  She says while she loves the fantasy...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CraverScarlett
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments