Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Desire Unleashed

"He's been there all my life, loving me, he's shown me his need, now I'll show him mine"

158
30 Comments 30
9.9k Views 9.9k
538 words 538 words

When I was six, she left. She left us both. I don't know why daddy. But since then I have taken care of you. We have been through a lot: First, the work you threw yourself into, then the bottle you climbed into.

And that night, when we celebrated my graduation, drunk out of your mind you saw my mother in my eyes, finally aware of me the way I dreamed. I was so ready, I had been your wife for years, in all ways but one. That night you mounted me, I clung to you, feeling a man inside me for the first time, flooding my tiny pussy, my waiting womb with your cum.

I never intended that to be your low point, the regret the next day in spite of my insistence that I was yours. I wanted it to be our honeymoon. I wanted to please you so much, daddy, give you everything. How do I get through to you to take this burden?

There is only one way. Looking at myself in the mirror, my tight body, small but pert tits, I realize that I am a woman now: your woman. And a woman will not be delighted. I dried off and wore only a towel. I saw you smile, that was until I dropped the towel and wandered onto the bed. Feeling your hard cock through the thin sheet. You swallowed hard.

"So, here I am again. This time you're sober. I'm going to show you what I want, that it's OK. I love you, daddy," I pulled back the sheet and slipped my hand around the cock that took my virginity. I licked my lips and lifted the cock to my lips. Licking the head until it's well lubricated. 

MelisaTeylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaTeylor


"This time daddy, it's not up to you. I'm going to take you," I said and swung my leg up over the cock and teased my hole with it. "This is yours, it's always been yours, and tonight I will prove that. I don't want you to think this is something you took, that you used me. Truth is daddy, I want this, I want you, and I'm not like my mother." 

I sigh as I slide down the cock to the base. Putting my hands on your chest and ride this cock, claiming you as my own. 
"Baby, I thought..." 
"I know what you thought, but you didn't... I wanted it, I still want this. You need to stop this and let go. This is right, this is how love should be." 

You took hold of my hips. Bucking me almost off, I almost said something, begged, but you rolled me over, my legs locked around you as your cock thrust deep into me. It's been so long, but it's like we have never parted. I whisper into your ear.
"Make me yours, fill my womb daddy." 

Years of frustration, tension, we fuck like animals until finally you come inside me again. This time, I won't take the morning-after pill. There will be no guilt. We won't look back with regret. This time we become one, father and daughter, husband and wife. 

Published 
Written by BellaCooperWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments