Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Tried Being a Good Girl

"Cum woman squirts all over his cock."

52
16 Comments 16
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I'm bored at home.  My husband is working long hours due to staffing shortages.  I want some excitement, but nothing too crazy, something to pass the time.  I google chat rooms, and I find a whole plethora of options before my eyes.

It doesn't take me long to choose one called, “Home alone and bored," after all, that is what I am.  As soon as I click to enter, I'm whisked into a whole new world.  

That's where I would meet him, and that's where my reality and my fantasy would collide like two runaway trains barreling towards each other and the brakes have failed!

Every chance I got I would find ways to talk to him, but soon, that wasn't enough. He convinced me to meet him in person, the attraction was instantaneous!  We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

He lived only an hour's drive from me.  The temptation of sex with him outshadowed any guilt or remorse I should have felt.  He was my drug of choice and I was a junky, craving him.

I was at work at seven-thirty a.m., on a boring Wednesday morning; my mind was on him, thinking about how it felt when he fucked me. His hands spread my cunt open as he slid his thick shaft inside me, the raw, pounding sex I loved.

When he fucked me, I knew I had been fucked. 

It's been a few months since we last fucked. My husband hasn't fucked me properly in months, so I feel like I was going crazy.  I'm at work and I think to myself, I should have just stayed in bed. Fuck this shit!  I dial up my supervisor, telling her that I'm not feeling well and I need to go home.

My thought is to go home, grab my vibrator, turn it on high, and leave it in my pussy for hours. I need to cum I'm so horny and sexually frustrated.  

Men think when women turn fifty, they stop wanting sex. And for some, that's true, but, for me, I want it more. I'm as horny as a teenager and I want to be fucked hard and often. 

As I'm sitting in my truck my phone buzzes with a text, “I'm coming to fuck you.  Can you meet me halfway in thirty minutes?” 

It's him! I'm so excited my hand starts to shake, “Yes, I just clocked out... Yes, I'll be there.”

My heart is pounding as I start my truck.  As I'm driving, I receive another text, “I'm here, Room 325.”

I see his black Camaro in the parking lot as I pull in.  My mouth goes dry as my pussy starts getting damp. Fuck, I'm so enthused about getting pounded! 

I take the elevator up to the third floor, and, as I'm about to knock on the door, it's pulled open and I'm pulled inside as the door slams shut behind me.

No words are said, he just starts undressing me.  My scrubs are yanked off and I notice he’s already naked. His cock is already hard since he was probably stroking it before I got there. His dick is perfect and my mouth is watering and my cunt throbbing. 

“Oh, Baby, you look so good naked,” he says as he pushes me onto the bed.  “My first cum is going to be fast. I've been saving it. I'm pent up for you, my sexy woman.”

I kneel on the bed, facing away from him, as he pushes my head down onto the mattress, grabs two pillows, and stuffs them under my hips. His hands pushed into my flesh. 

The headboard starts to bang against the wall as his cock is sliding in and out of my already soaking-wet cunt, from behind.

He grunts, “Fuck, Baby, I'm close.” He slams his cock in and out a few more times, “Oh, fuck, you dirty woman,” he pulls his cock out and shoots his load all over my ass. 

He's still rock hard, so he repositions me and in a blink of an eye, I'm on my back.  His fingers stuff my mouth, he holds my head up as he begins fucking my cunt again, “Your all I can think about, Baby Girl!” 

I'm squirming and moaning as his cock is filling my pussy and his balls are slapping against my ass.  I'm panting and begging for more, “Don't stop, Baby, don't stop,” fills the room.

He slaps my ass hard, “Who’s your man, Wendy?  Say my name!”

His cock is now pumping me hard and his thumb is rubbing my clit, I'm so close to cumming. 

“Say it, Wendy, I'm not letting you cum until you do!”

“You are, Adam. Please can I cum? I can't hold it back!”

“Cum, woman, squirt over my cock!”

I feel the pressure through my body.

“Don't close your eyes; look at me when you cum.”

I focus on his bright blue eyes as I cum, squirting and shaking; my eyes are on him. 

He looks down at me, all of his weight pinning me to the mattress; he grabs me around my neck. 

“I don't give a fuck who your husband is, this is my pussy, whenever I want. Do you understand?”

My voice shakes, “If my husband found out about this...”

I feel his fist pushing into my wet just fucked pussy.  He's stretching me, owning me.   Then, immediately, he's slapping his other hand onto my clit.  I thrash and moan, loving every second of this. 

Over and over, he slaps my cunt, “Beg me bitch! Beg me to let you cum!”

“Please, please, I need to cum again, please!”

His voice is harsh, “Woman cum now!”

My cunt starts squirting again, over and over again; I'm on an orgasm high. I watch him stand, looking around the room. He smiles as he looks at me; my legs are still shaking, my breathing fast, and the sheets were wet underneath me.

He spots my purse and empties it.  He knows that I carry my husband's Viagra, which he doesn't need, but he's not done yet. It will give him a high.

His voice left me shaking, “You need a hard fucking. You long for it and, by my cock, you will receive it.”

He grabs me by the back of the head and puts his engorged cock in my mouth.  I can feel him growing hard again, from my mouth and the Viagra.

He puts me on all fours, clasps my arms, and, while he's behind me, he slams his cock into me while pulling my arms towards him.  He is riding a Viagra high, and he’s fucking me hard and fast. 

Throughout the next five hours, I’m fucked by him.  He's cumming in every hole and my tits are covered and sticky.  The hotel room smells of sex.

He's finally exhausted and we both pass out, with me naked and drenched in his seed.

He wakes first and takes a shower, then walks out to see me still sprawled on the bed naked.  He whispers in my ear, "I'm your daddy now, Wendy.”

I smile meekly and say, “Of course, Adam.”

I don't even shower since I need to get dressed and get home before my husband does. 

As I'm in the shower, completely unaware my husband has come home early from work, he finds my phone on the bed, I forgot to lock it in my rush to shower.  There is a text message from Adam on there,

“I will be in town in a few weeks, my dirty slut, I want to fuck you, in public.”

Mark's hands start to shake as he's going through my phone and his anger rises to a dangerous uncontrollable level.  He reads pages and pages of texts between myself and Adam. Then he reads about how Adam made me cum so hard in a hotel room, today!

Mark is furious, he takes pictures of the text and storms out of the house before I know he was even there.  He drives around for a few hours, as he’s thinking about how I could do this to him.  He then decides he's not going to get mad, he's going to get even and show me the error of my ways. 

Mark decides to wait until his normal time and returns home, so nothing is out of the ordinary to me.  I'm oblivious to what's about to happen.  I'm in the kitchen making dinner as if nothing happened, but I get a feeling that there's something wrong. I catch him glaring at me and we lock eyes.

He visibly shakes himself and then he walks up and kisses me on the neck saying, “How was your day, Baby?”

I respond thinking nothing is out of the ordinary, “Been a good day, Handsome.”

Does he wonder about how long this has been a normal thing?  If so, he hides his disappointment by saying, “I'm going into the basement until dinner.  Call me when it's ready.”

“Ok, Honey,” I say.  I have no idea what he's planning.

He walks down into his room in the basement and sets up a few things to show his whore of a wife a lesson and to remind me who owns me. He doesn't believe in divorce, he believes in changing behavior. 

After an hour, I call down, “Sweetheart, dinner is ready.”

Mark's voice was very normal, “I’ll be right there, Honey.”

He walks up the stairs and hides a small bag around the corner and then he sits down at the dinner table. 

There's something different in his gaze on me and it’s making me feel funny.

“Are you ok?” I ask.

“Of course, I'm just tired,” he says. 

We eat and I ask him, “How was your day?” 

My heart skips a beat, I can feel the color drain from my face when he tells me, “It was a short day and I was headed home, but then I stopped at the bar and had a couple of beers before coming home.”

He notices the flush on my face, “Are you ok, Baby? Your face is red all of a sudden.”

My voice quivers as I respond, “Just tired, long day.”

BigCockMaxineTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockMaxineTS

After we finish our dinner, he goes to sit in his chair and waits for the proper moment, when I'm finished with the cleanup. I hear him walk up behind me grabbing my arms and pinning them behind me.  This is nothing new to me I always enjoy it when he's playful.

I moan, “Honey, what is this?”

He tells me, “I have a surprise for you.”

He leads me downstairs to his workroom; he’s been changing it, over time, into a sex dungeon.  My eyes try to just to the dim lights. I see the wooden X against the wall, there are leather spanking tools, latex masks, and many other sex toys in various shapes and sizes. 

He takes down a latex, full-face mask. I watch silently as he fits it over my head. I am glad can see and breathe, as I've never had a latex mask on before. It's turning me on. 

Mark walks me to the wooden X, and he secures my arms and legs to it. I'm only wearing a thin nightshirt since it’s the middle of summer. But it's cold in the basement and I can feel my nipples growing. It's quiet. The only sound is our breathing and I watch Mark as he walks over and picks up scissors from the table, I know what's coming next. 

He begins cutting off my nightshirt in half. I'm eager and so horny, as this has always been my fantasy.  I can see Mark's hand tremble as the shirt falls to the cold basement floor in two pieces. My nipples are deep red from the cold and I can see as Mark glides the cold steel over each hard nipple, down my stomach, and over my waxed pussy; my whole body is trembling.  I still have no idea what's going on or why, on a weekday, he's decided to be a Dungeon Master. We both have to work tomorrow. 

He can see the confusion in my eyes and asks, “Is there something wrong, Whore?”

Through the latex mask, my muffled response is soft, “Did you become a Dominant, Dungeon Master overnight?”

He pinches my tits hard and his voice is low, as he says, “I’ve been developing this for months.  I wanted to surprise you when it was finished, but circumstances made me see I needed to escalate my plans. I've always been a Dom, and, now, you will understand, just how deep my love for you is. That ring on your finger wasn't enough, I see that now, I take full responsibility for that. You will understand in a few minutes, Wendy.”

Then he clicks a tab on his phone and the TV in the room pops up and I see my texts.

My mind is swirling as I stammer, "How, when, did you find this?”

He's just staring at me and says nothing.  Then in a voice so hurtful and angry he says, “I came home when you were in the shower and I found your phone open to this.  Just how fucking long have you been doing this, Whore?”

I lie and say, “This was the only time!”

He twists my tit hard, “You're a lying whore! You told me earlier that nothing out of the ordinary happened today!"

“I'm telling the truth!” my voice cracks. 

"Let's find out," his voice was so soft. 

He grabs my phone and opens the messenger and my contact list, “Which one were you with today?  Tell me now!”

My voice cracks as I say, “Adam.”

He pushes the call button, “Hi, Lover,” a man says on the speaker.

My husband's voice snarls on the line, “This is Wendy's husband. Never contact her again. Do you understand me?” 

I feel like I'm going to throw up as I hear Adam say, “She is replaceable,” and then the phone goes dead.

He looks at me and my face turns white. “I made a mistake, Baby. I'm sorry! 

He takes my phone and I watch as he smashes it against the wall.

His voice drops to barely a whisper, “Wendy, you hurt me more than you'll ever know. I could leave you, but I love you too much to walk away. However, I am angry enough to punish you and show you that I am your Dom, your lover, your husband, and you must submit to me now totally without apprehension. I'm going to punish you, with both pleasure and pain, and you will accept anything I do. Is that clear?”

I nod my head as he takes a handful of my hair, tilting my head up, “I asked you a question, Submissive?”

I say, “Yes, Master.”

Letting my hair go, he replaces the mask over my face and he walks over to the bench and grabs two weighted nipple clamps.  He clamps one to each nipple and pulls up to hook them at the top of the cross, pulling my nipples tightly.

I can feel the strain in my nipples and then he clamps two more, one to each lip of my slutty cunt, and pulls out, exposing my clit.

He notices my dampness, knowing I enjoy some pain. This is going to surpass anything he's ever done to me before. 

He's in Dom mode; he’s not just teasing me; he’s not playing. He's holding on to his wife, the love of his life, he's not letting go. 

I watch him walk over and grab some sort of pump with a small nozzle, and he places it over my swollen clit. He pumps it up and down and I can feel it pull my clit out. 

“That's much better, how does that feel, Slut?”

“Feels so good, Daddy, thank you.”

“Your clit is so thick and it's sticking out about two more inches.”

I can tell it's engorged since it's throbbing so intensely and I'm trying not to cum. 

“Every time you cum, I want you to know that I own your orgasms, your body, your heart, your very soul.”

He spreads my cunt and takes off the pump, and, with a high-power vibrator in his hand, he rubs my clit. 

My clit is so sensitive, “Can I cum, Daddy, please?”

“Not yet, Sub!” he clicks up the power causing me to thrash back and forth.

“I'll never do it again, please, Master, can I cum?”

“Yes, squirt and scream my name, the name of your master.”

Within seconds I'm squirting and screaming, “Mark,” at the top of my lungs, but he didn't stop. I was cumming over and over, until I was broken, with nothing more to give.  Fluids are dripping down my legs to the floor. 

“Do you understand, Wendy, you were made for me? I was born to love you, protect and own you. You belong to me.”

He wonders just how many times I had an orgasm, so he turns the TV on to see the video of me. 

“You are one sexy woman, how does your cunt feel? You came ten to fifteen times.”

He doesn't get any joy at watching the video. It sickens him watching my body squirt at least ten times. But, as my Dom, he has to make it clear who is in charge. 

He removes the mask and I gasp and beg, “Please, no more, I will not do it again.  I'm sorry, I made a mistake!”

He gives me an evil laugh, “Oh, trust me, you won't, but I'm not finished with your punishment.”

He walks to the bench and picks up a wooden switch.  He uses it to stroke my engorged clit hard as I beg, “Please, no more!“

He glides it against me again and I'm trying to twist out of his reach but it's unsuccessful. He begins smacking my clit, and, after the tenth one, he stops and my body twitches. My clit is red and swollen.  

He grabs a bottle of ice water and holds it to my lips, “Drink, Kitten.  Tell me who you belong to?”

I answer, “You, Sir, only you.” 

“Then, if that's true, why would you cheat on me with some loser, who doesn't give a fuck about you?”

“I got lonely and started feeling unattractive and bored.”

“Was it worth losing me over?” he asks with such sadness.

“No.”

“Well, I'm going to give you one more lesson before I let you loose. Are you ready to accept it?”

“Yes, Sir, anything. I deserve it, I'm a bad, slutty whore.  Please teach me my place.”

He walks to the bench and returns with a cock ring and some oil. He dumps some oil on his cock and some on my cunt. His thick large cock slides into me and he starts fucking me, hard and fast.

His eyes never left mine, “Look at me, Wendy.  I'm your past, present, and future. You're mine, I'm yours, I love you!”

I’m moaning and crying.  I don't want him to stop as the pressure builds. Then he grunts and I feel his seed flooding my cunt. He pulls out, flips a knob, and the X flips so my head is down and my legs are in the air. 

My voice is gone.  My mouth opens, but nothing comes out. 

“I'm leaving my seed in you. You will be pregnant tonight, but if not tonight, I will fuck you every day until you are. You will have my baby. For life, we are together.”

"Now, Whore, most nights I would say to clean up and you can sleep in bed, but since you will have to earn that right again, this is where you will sleep," he points to a hard wooden bench in the corner of the room.

I'm looking up at him, silently pleading for mercy.  He points, so I crawl onto the hard bench. He looks at me, kisses me on my head, turns, and walks out, turning off the lights as he goes.

The next morning, he walks down the stairs. The room smells like sex.  He turns on the lights and shudders. The sight of me looking so defeated doesn't make him happy, but he won't let that get in the way of training me and reminding me who is the Dominant and who is the submissive.

“Get your slut ass up and shower and don't bother getting dressed, you will need to earn that as well.”

“In two hours, I have a woman coming here that is going to pierce your nipples, pierce your clit and you will be fitted with a collar. No more mercy, only obedience.”

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments