Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mystery Woman

"I use a mystery woman to make sure you have an experience you'll never forget..."

6
3 Comments 3
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I stand behind you, my hands roaming the front of your body. I explore from your neck to your thighs. My hands are shaking and desperate, but I'm keeping my control for now. I turn your head to the side so I can reach your lips. I bend down and kiss you, deeply and urgently, a taste of what's to come. My lips find the back of your neck as my hands withdraw from you. I reach for the zipper on your dress and slowly start to lower it. I'm going agonizingly slow, drawing it out, torturing both of us with an erotic game.

With your zipper undone, I slide your dress off your shoulders, kissing every inch of newly exposed skin, until the dress falls to the floor around your feet. I quickly remove my shirt and pull you into me. I finally feel the heat of you against me as your back rests against my chest. My dick is hard and throbbing against your ass, but still confined in my jeans. I reach around you and take both of your tits in my hands. Not to be outdone or to be too submissive, you reach behind yourself to rub me through my jeans. When you reach for my zipper, I stop you. There'll be plenty of time for exactly what you want.

I move you forward to the bed and push forward, urging you onto your hands and knees. I press my groin into your pussy to encourage you forward, I can feel your wetness through my jeans. Once you reach the middle of the bed, I press down on your shoulders and slide a pillow under your hips. Head down, ass up, pussy waiting. This is exactly how I want you.

I withdraw from you one more time. I've already positioned straps at the four corners of the bed and I methodically work my away around the bed, securing each strap to your ankles and wrists. Once I'm satisfied that you can't get away or take control of the situation, I move into your field of few. I let you watch as I undo my jeans and let them fall to the floor, my hard cock springing into view. I know you want this dick. You're going to get it and so much more.

I climb onto the bed in front of you, stretching my legs out on each side of you, my dick right in front of your mouth. With two hands, I pull your lips to my cock and slide into your mouth until I'm pressing into your throat and you suck hard. I let out a groan, you have no idea how long I've wanted to feel your wet mouth around me.

Suddenly, a creak comes from the door behind you. You stop working my dick over momentarily when you realize someone else is in the room. I keep hold of your head so you can't turn and look. You have no idea who it is, but you know that they're staring at your exposed pussy.

You feel a weight on the bed behind you, then a finger grazing your pussy lips. You look to me. I'm looking down at you with a smile on my lips and lust in my eyes.

You feel the weight behind you shift as the person leans onto your back and reaches around you to tease your nipples. You can feel the softness of breasts pressing into you and you instantly recognize that I've brought another woman to play with you. You feintly smile around my dick and I feel your tongue dancing on the underside of my twitching cock.

The woman stops her handiwork and leans further above you to kiss me. I place my hand over your eyes to keep her identity a secret. I don't want you to know who it is or what she looks like just yet. But don't worry, you'll be intimately familiar with her before too long.

She withdraws as you continue to work my dick over. She positions herself behind you. You feel her warm breath against your ass. I'm doing everything I can to hold off my inevitable release, but, when I feel you gasp when her lips find your pussy, I can't hold back anymore. I cum hard, my hands gripping your hair and the bed sheet, straight down your throat. This is far too soon to be done, so I hold your head in my hands again and begin thrusting into your mouth with long, hard strokes to keep myself hard. As the woman's tongue finds your clit, you feel my dick return to it's full hardness. You don't know it yet, but the next time I cum, I'll be in your ass.

The woman behind you is good. She's sucking your clit, probing you deeply with her tongue, and teasing your ass with her finger. You're squirming on the bed as she works you over and you continue to suck my dick. I reach down and take your nipple in between my finger. I look to the woman and nod. All at the same time, I roll your nipple between my fingers, her finger penetrates your ass, and her tongue dives deeply into your pussy. It's more than you can take and you cum on her face, your scream barely contained by the dick in your mouth.

I need more, I need to be inside you. Now.

I reluctantly pull my cock from your amazing mouth and motion for the woman to trade places with me.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

You feel her pull away and me settle in behind you, my dick resting in the crease of your ass. She takes my place in front of you. Like me, she spreads each leg on either side of your head, her pussy directly in front of your face. This is the first time you've seen my mystery woman. She's petite and blonde. Her breasts are small but nicely rounded. Her eyes are deep and bright. Her smell is sweet and subtle. And her smile is wicked and daring.

She pulls your head to her wet cunt as I aim my dick at your pussy. When I see her throw her head back, I know you're tasting her and I thrust forward, all the way in one motion. I bury myself as deeply into you as I can, finally taking another part of you. I hold my dick inside of you to let you feel all of me, let you feel my dick pulse and throb inside your wet, hot pussy.

With my hands on your hips, I slowly pull my dick from your pussy, enjoying the sensation of feeling every inch of you. But, this isn't going to be just slow. This is my specialty. Without warning, I pound into you. One hard, fast, forceful thrust that rocks you and forces you to press your entire mouth against the woman's cunt. Slowly out again, forcefully in again. Over and over. This is how I want to fuck you senseless. With each thrust, you cry out and are forced back into the pussy in front of you. In a way, I'm fucking both of you.

Soon enough, I feel your body tighten around me, your pussy clamping onto my dick. Your body shudders, you cry out, you cum. I can only imagine what your face looks like. I don't stop. I keep pounding, drawing your orgasm out. I hear the blonde cry out, on the brink of her own release. That finally sends me over the edge. I lose all pretense of control, there's nothing slow left. I'm fucking you as hard as I can. Sweat is pouring off my face. You go limp beneath me, overwhelmed by the relentless assault.

Suddenly, I thrust into you one more time and I stop, holding myself inside you. This isn't how I want the experience to end, there's one more thing I want, and I'm too close to cumming again. I feel your body convulsing around me. The other woman has collapsed back onto the bed.

My mystery woman knows what's next. I think you do too. She rises, releases the restraints on your wrists, and pulls you up onto your hands. She kisses you deeply, tasting herself on your lips and tongue. I pull my dick out of your sopping pussy. I take my dick in my hand. With my other hand on the small of your back, I aim for what I want next. You feel the head of my cock pressing against your ass. There's resistance, but I'm insistent and my dick is still coated in your cum.

While she is still kissing you, I force my way into your ass. I'm moving slowly but forcefully. This is what I want. Give it to me. Finally, after an agonizingly slow moment, my dick completely fills your ass and my balls come to rest against your wet pussy.

I nod to the blonde, she knows her next move. She crawls underneath you and takes a nipple into her mouth while I begin to rock myself out of your ass. My hands on your hips, her lips on your nipples, my dick slowly pulling out of your ass. I have no clue how long I can control myself, but I want you to enjoy this. Your moans tell me you do.

The mystery woman finds your pussy with her hand as I begin to slowly force my way back into your ass. Her mouth is still working on your nipples. And she's enjoying herself, working from one to the other. She knows her role. She's suppose to make sure you cum again while I claim your ass.

My pace increases. In, out, in, out. Faster and harder with each thrust. I'm losing my mind. My hands have a death grip on your hips. Her fingers are working your clit. You're crying out, screaming. I want you loud, feral, like me. Take it. Take all of it.

I'm fucking your sexy ass with everything I have, driving myself closer to cumming deep inside of you. The other woman knows what's suppose to be next. She stops playing with your clit and pushes her fingers deep inside of you while she bites down on a nipple. I can feel your pussy clamping down around her finger. Your body tenses one more time. You scream out in ecstasy. Fuck yes. This is what I wanted. Cum for me. I slam into your ass one last time. I grunt and growl as I empty myself inside you completely.

You collapse onto the blonde underneath you. I collapse onto you. All three of us worn out and exhausted. At least for now. This is as far as I planned. But I can't wait to see what happens next.

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments