Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bride Wore Nothing-Part 1

"To have and to hold, to fuck and to suck..."

28
12 Comments 12
30.7k Views 30.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
My parents and I sat at the breakfast table. It was six o’clock in the morning, only five hours before the wedding. Neither of us spoke much. There was an uneasy stillness in the air. It was one of those “elephant in the room” moments. I wanted to say something, but I didn’t know where to begin, luckily mom beat me to the punch and broke the silence.

“Kait, I bought you a beautiful white dress for today and..”

“We went over this before mom, the answer is still no.” I replied, not wanting to argue, especially today.

“Peggy, Kait made the decision to get married in the nude. We don’t have to like it, and we don’t, but we need to respect it,” dad said rubbing his eyes in frustration.

“I am not comfortable with you doing this,” mom said as her coffee cup trembled in her hand.

“Kait, this decision has long term implications. If this is some sort of joke you’re trying to pull, stop before you get hurt,” dad said.

At that point, I heard enough. I went upstairs and called Liu. His opinion is the only one that matters to me, anyway. I told him how mom bought me a nice white dress that she wants me to wear and that I’m tired of their lectures and them trying to change our wedding plans.

I was such a relief to hear his voice on the other end. He didn’t react the way I expected him too. Instead, he suggested I make a peace offering to them.

“Kait, listen, they’re your parents, and they’re going to be my in-laws in a few hours. You need to compromise,” he explained.

“Do you want me to wear the dress she bought?”

“I want you to work things out with them. You can’t do things your way all the time. Compromise Kait, compromise,” he said.

“Compromise- God I hate that word,” I thought. I guess he was right. If there was anyone on earth I could trust, it was he.

I went downstairs and made an offering to my folks. I told them that I would wear the dress for pictures with the family before the ceremony and for a part of the reception.

Mom exhaled and nodded. “It’s not exactly what we want, but we accept it,” she said as her nervousness subsided. Dad seemed to feel a bit better too, but he was still skeptical about the whole thing. Feeling better that I compromised as much as I could; I went upstairs to take a shower.

When we got to the hall, we met up with the photographer and videographer who were both well aware that this wedding was going to be different. As promised, I put on the dress and took pictures with the family. After that was finished, it was time to change for the wedding.

I went into the changing room and mom helped me take off my dress as Melinda watched. I expected mom to make a comment about keeping it on, but she didn’t. I took off my white lace bra and panties and put them in the overnight bag as Melinda took out my veil. I could hear people’s voices on the other side of the door. The guests were arriving.

“Where’s dad? He’s supposed to give me away,” I asked mom as she took out the makeup kit.

“Your father is at the bar, having a few shots. He needs them,” she said.

Mom glanced at her watch, “let me check on the guests,” she said as she hurried out of the room leaving Melinda and I alone.

Melinda looked so beautiful in her light blue gown.

“God I wish you would go naked with me,” I said to her as I took her hand.

She pulled down the thin straps of her gown, exposing her gorgeous breasts.

“There’s always the reception,” she replied with a mischievous smile.

I was getting wet just imagining it.

“Lock the door and take off your gown,” I told her.

She turned the lock and let her gown slide off her body. She looked so sexy in her red thong that barely covered anything. I knelt down in front of her and stroked her thighs, kissing her pussy through the thong. I moved it to the side and licked her before pulling it down, exposing her beautiful hairless slit. Tenderly spreading her lips, I licked her swollen clit as I looked up at her.

“Oooh baby,” she whispered as she watched as she stroked my cheek.

“I’m not going to stop until you cum,” I told her seductively as I pressed my lips against her pussy, my tongue flicking her clit as fast I could.

Melinda opened her legs and pressed her body closer to me. She moaned softly to not draw attention to anyone outside. I put my finger inside her, gently finger fucking her as I tasted her sweet juices. I could feel her body trembling as she moaned.

“Oh yes, yes baby, oh yes..”

I pulled my finger out, rubbed, and licked her exposed clit. I placed the tip of my tongue on it and slowly licked it. I felt her throbbing against my tongue. Her throbs were fast and hard.

“That’s it honey…oh yeah that’s it!!” she moaned.

“Oh God, I’m gonna cum, yes baby!!” she said in a hushed tone. There was no mistaking the pleasure in her voice, her legs shaking as she got closer to orgasm.

I squeezed her ass and moved my head ever so slightly. Melinda gasped,

“Oh God!!!”

She came on my lips, her pussy dripping wet with cum. I licked her clean and kissed her before unlocking the door. She quickly put her thong and dress back on and I opened the makeup kit just minutes before mom returned.

Mom never knew what happened.

Mom and dad came into the room and dad was very nervous and quite uncomfortable when he first saw me.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

He asked me again if I was sure if I wanted to go out there.

“I’m very sure. Dad, it’s going to be OK.” I replied.

“The guests are seated; the groom and his family are here. It’s time to get married,” mom said.

As dad walked me down the small aisle, it was hard to ignore the smiles and once-overs I received from the guests. At times, I just wanted to run away and cover up, but it was much too late for that now. I focused on Liu, who looked so handsome in his tan suit. I could see him blushing as I got closer. Kevin, his best man and younger brother, had his mouth wide open as I felt his eyes scan my body. Liu’s parents were all smiles. I just hope they weren’t hiding their discomfort.

The ceremony was small and perfect. Liu was so nervous-something I’ve never seen before. He was so cute as he stumbled over the vows. We exchanged gold wedding rings and my life changed forever.

After we took pictures, it was time for the reception, which was great because I was hungry for much more than just food.

Not long after the party started, Liu and I danced a slow dance. He took my hand and guided it to his crotch and I could feel his hardness.

“I want your cock,” I whispered to him as I was getting very turned on again. Sexual tension was building and it was going to erupt very soon.

“I want to fuck you,” he whispered back to me. Not the most romantic thing to say, but I didn’t care.

“Melina took off her gown, she’s naked except for a tiny red thong,” Liu informed me.

“Mmmm, that thong,” I thought.

“Let’s get the bridal party together in our private room and lock the door,” he said.

I grabbed Melinda, Liu grabbed Kevin, and we went into our private room outside the reception area and locked the door.

There were two large couches in the room, with a large buffet table against the wall. As soon as the four of us arrived, Liu started giving instructions.

“Mel, take that off that piece of thread. Kait, spread you legs. Kevin, take out your dick. Everybody is going to fuck.” Liu ordered.

Kevin looked very uncomfortable as Liu took off his pants, exposing his hard cock.

“You too Kev, get your clothes off, there are two girls to fuck right there!”

Kevin was 28 years old and looked like his other brother, sans the graying hair. His cock was longer, also cut. His body was lanky, but sexy. He nervously started to undress and Melinda and I made out on the couch. What a way to meet my new brother in law!

“Eat my wife’s pussy,” Liu ordered his brother.

“Liu, I don’t think he should…” I said.

“Enough of this acting virginal shit. You’re my slut now- I want my brother to eat you, then fuck you.”

I looked down at Kevin, this time I was the one who was nervous. He looked back at me and smiled,

“You heard your husband.”

Kevin licked my clit with a huge grin on my face. I didn’t enjoy it at first, but he was so good that I started to love it.

Melinda was naked, on her knees, sucking Liu’s cock as he was mercilessly fucking her mouth. Liu watched Kevin lick me before sliding his tongue into my hot pussy. I started rubbing my clit as the pleasure was building inside me. Kevin was bringing me close to orgasm. He was only the third person I’ve ever had sex with.

“Fuck her, Kev, fuck her!” Liu yelled to him.

Kevin pulled me to the edge of the couch and gently slid his cock inside me, slowly pumping. He was so handsome, so hot, that I didn’t mind being fucked by him. My tits were bouncing to each of Kevin’s thrusts as Liu and Melinda watched.

“My brother is fucking my wife!” Liu grunted as Melinda sucked him and rubbed his balls.

I held Kevin’s arms as he pumped my pussy. I could feel his balls pounding against my body.

“Nice to meet you Kevin,” I said with a smile in my voice.

“Nice to meet you, Kait, real nice,” he replied as drops of his sweat hit my body.

He thrusted his cock slow and hard.

“I gotta cum, Kait!” he yelled.

“Pull out!” Liu said.

Kevin pulled out and jerked his cock until he came over my breasts and stomach. He rubbed his semen on my skin, the both of us laughing as he did so.

Melinda licked Kevin’s dick as Liu moved towards me, his hard cock aiming for my pussy. He slid his cock inside me and pumped me hard and fast.

“This is what I wanted most,” I told him as he rocked back and forth.

Melinda and Kevin were doing their own sexual exploration as she licked his balls, much to his delight.

Liu and I watched his cock penetrate me as I rubbed my tits. Kevin was moaning in pleasure and Liu glanced at his younger brother enjoying the moment.

“Oh God Liu, fuck me!!” I yelled. This time I don’t care who heard.

“You want it, you want it?!!” He said over again, pounding me almost to the point of pain.

“Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me!” I begged.

He held my legs back and pushed his body hard against me. With one large thrust, he let out a groan as his body shook. I felt his cum shoot inside me. Ropes of his semen coated my pussy. Liu rested his body on top of mine, catching his breath as I laughed. At the same time, Melinda and Kevin were engaged in a hot 69.

Liu and I sat on the couch and watched them.

“Was Kevin gentle with you?” Liu asked me.

“Yes, very why?” I asked.

“I asked him to be,” Liu said.

“You mean you had all this planned?”

“Yes I did and there is a lot more where that came from.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see. Where’s your mom?”

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments