Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step-Daughter and Friend Earns Grades from Step-Father Teacher

27
7 Comments 7
33.7k Views 33.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
I am a high school civics teacher, so I am used to sexy teenage girls thinking they can get a good grade or extra credit by getting cozy up to me. It happens all the time and I have to continually remind myself of the district ethics policy and the consequences of violating it. Sometimes it is difficult to turn down so much available pussy, but I know that if I succumb, the consequences are severe. In the State where I teach, a teacher can go to jail for having sex with a student, even if it is consensual.

I offer tutorials to students away from school, so I have to be even more careful when I am in an environment with a female student, one on one. My rule of thumb is to avoid any potential situations where I might find myself in a potentially incriminating circumstance, so almost always, I make sure there is more than one student around when I am tutoring.

Holly and Jennifer were two beautiful and sexy cheerleaders in my US Government class and while each were generally good students, they seemed to have issues with completing work on time. To further complicate things, Jennifer was my 18 year old step-daughter. I had to have a chat with her and holly.

I asked Jennifer to bring her friend by the house so we could chat. I was straight forward with each of them. They each needed to buckle down and get their work completed, and on time. They each understood. After Holly left, Jennifer stepped into my study.

Jennifer and her mother had come into my life several years earlier and I was happy to adopt her as my daughter, even if there was no blood relationship. Jennifer could never bring herself to call me “dad”, because for her, her real dad was more important to her than me. Unfortunately, her real dad was a looser and an alcoholic. I managed to build a small amount of trust with Jennifer and as she developed into a young woman, I knew it would be important for her to establish her own identity. While her mother was very strict, setting curfews and imposing strict discipline, I was the more easy going person who often defended Jenn when she and her mother disagreed, which was very often. Jenn has a special way of approaching me, and getting from me whatever she wanted, and we both knew this was a shortcoming on my behalf. She took full advantage of my generosity and I let her do so.

Jenn entered my study and plopped down on my desk, right beside me. Her cheerleader skirt was shorter than most and I did my best to ignore her obvious sex appeal as she smiled and hiked her skirt up higher than she should have.

“Bob,” Jenn began, “Why are you being such an ass about civics?”

“Because, You have to have it to graduate,” I responded.

“But you can pass us,” Jenn responded.

“No,” I remarked, “You have to earn your passing grade.”

Jenn looked at me with disdain and frustration.

“Why do you have to be such a hard-ass?” Jennifer pushed.

I didn’t respond. I pretty much ignored her and focused on the papers stacked on my desk. Frustrated, she stammered out of the study.

Several days later, all three girls missed turning in an assignment. I asked Holly to stop by my office after school to discuss her missing assignment. As she walked into the classroom, she handed me a folder and said her assignment was in the folder. She apologized and said she had forgotten to turn it in. I stuffed it into my portfolio.

“I’ll look at it this evening,” I remarked. Holly smiled and left the classroom.

That evening, sitting in my office study, I opened my portfolio and took out the blue folder Holly had given me. I opened the folder and instead of papers discussing the Civil War, I found several pages of photos inserted into the folder. The photos were of Holly posing in provocative and tantalizing positions in her cheerleader outfit. Almost immediately, I had a raging hard on as I thumbed through the pages and pages of photos. Suddenly, I heard the door knob to the study turning, so I tossed the photos back into the folder and quickly closed it as Jennifer entered the study.

“Holly just messaged me and asked me to find out if you had a chance to grade her Civil War papers,” Jennifer said, as she took up her usual position, sitting on the edge of my desk. I did my best to readjust in an effort hide my huge erection.

“No,” I replied, ‘I’m just getting to the fifth period test papers.”

Jennifer smiled. She saw the blue folder on the desk and quickly picked it up, even as I tried to snatch it from her. She opened the folder and smiled, then looked at me.

“You’re telling me, you haven’t looked at Holly’s work?” Jennifer asked, thumbing through the photos, one by one. “Really?”

I was caught and there was no denying it.

“Okay,” I remarked, “So I may have looked at it.”

Jennifer smiled.

“What do you think?” she asked, crossing her bare legs in front of me.

“It’s not what I expected,” I replied, “but it may get her by for the time being.”

Jennifer set the folder down and leaned across the desk, smiling.

“You mean she gets a passing grade, right?”

“No,” I replied, “it means she still has some more work to do.”

“More work?” Jenn inquired, “What does she have to do? Fuck you?”

I looked at Jenn.

“Well dear,” I replied, “It’s time you and your friends realized that to pass college level courses, you have to either do the course work, or keep the professor happy.”

Jenn looked at me with a shocked look.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know this,” I remarked. “We both know how this works. You've been coming in here showing me practically everything you've got just to get whatever it is that you want and I have been caving in. Now it’s time to pay the piper.”

Jenn acted like she didn’t understand. I handed Jenn the blue folder with the photos in it.

“You tell Holly,” I said, “If she wants a passing grade, she has to do better than to send me tantalizing photos. The same goes for you as well.”

Jenn took the folder in hand and again, thumbed through the photos. I could tell she was thinking as she looked at each photo. She slipped one of the photos from the sleeve of the folder. It was a photo of Holly, bending over in a provocative pose, sans underwear, looking back behind her, a lone finger in her mouth. Jenn handed me the photo.

“Keep it,” Jenn remarked. “I’ll talk with Holly.”

I slipped the photo into my desk.

A few days later, I heard a tap on my study room door in the back of the house. Janet, my wife and Jenn’s mother, was gone on a business trip, so I knew instinctively it would probably be Jenn.

“Come on in,” I beckoned from my desk.

Jenn entered with her friend Holly. Both girls were still in their cheerleader outfits.

“We came to discuss a proposition with you,” Jenn began, taking her usual spot beside me, sitting on my desk, while Holly stood quietly beside her friend. I leaned back in my office chair and waited.

Jenn leaned back on her hands, and spread her legs apart, allowing me an unobstructed view of her private area as her cheerleader skirt rode high on her thigh. I immediately noticed she was not wearing any panties. Almost immediately, there was a response in my pants. I shifted in my chair as Jenn spoke.

“We both need to pass civics and we both know what it takes,” Jenn remarked.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

“What we are wondering...”

She let her voice trail off. I waited for her to finish the sentence.

“What we are wondering, is what it takes to pass civics...”

“Like I told you,” I responded, trying my best to ignore the obvious in front of me, “You have to put forth the effort and complete the course work.”

My heart was beating about a 180 beats a minute.

“Is there anything we can do for extra credit?” Holly asked, placing an emphasis on the word “extra”.

As she spoke, Holly took a pen from the pen and pencil holder on my desk and gently tapped it on my desk. She dropped the pen on the floor. My attention shifted momentarily to the pen on the floor. Holley squatted down to retrieve the pen, and then she turned, to give her back to me. She raised her butt first, exposing the fact that she too was without any panties. There was no mistaking what the two of them were doing and looking for from me.

Holly glanced at the growth in the crotch of my pants.

“You wouldn't have an issue with giving us extra credits, would you?” Holly inquired.

“No, I wouldn't,” I responded, again shifting in my chair.

Holly smiled and stepped over to where I sat, reclining back in my chair. She used her foot to tap the inside of my right ankle. I spread my legs as Holly stepped between them and turned with her cute ass and pointed at me. She hiked up her short cheerleader skirt, and looked over her shoulder back at me, and remarked,

“Extra credits would be much appreciated.”

I looked at Jenn. She had her fingers buried deep within her own pussy, working them back and forth.

I slipped a lone middle finger into Holly’s bright pink pussy and slowly worked my finger back and forth, feeling her tight pussy.

“Ohhh yeah,” Holly remarked, “that feels greeeeeeaaaat!”

She was dripping wet with excitement.

Jenn slipped off my desk and stripped naked, right in front of me. I had often fantasized, in secret, what she looked like totally naked. Her body was tight and compact, from years of gymnastics.

Jenn stepped in front of Holly and the two of them kissed.

Holly reached behind her back and pulled her cheerleader outfit over her head. She then unfastened her bra, and slipped the spaghetti straps past her elbows, allowing it to fall the floor. Both girls were butt-ass naked.

Jenn re-took her position beside me, sitting on the edge of my desk, as Holly stood between Jenn’s parted legs. Holly took her time, planting kisses on Jenn’s face and then running her hands all over her best friend’s body. Jenn leaned back with her hands on my desk, as Holly ravaged her teenage body with kisses.

I unfastened my trousers to ease the pressure that had built up. Holly wasted no time in taking full advantage of my casualness. She turned her attention to me. Digging into my pants, she found exactly what she was looking for. I arched my back and let her lower my pants and boxer shorts.

“Oh… my... gawd...” Holly called out, seeing the size of my elongated and rock hard cock.

“Check that out!” Jenn remarked.

Pre-cum was already leaking from the tip end of my manhood. Holly fell to her knees between my parted legs and took my cock in her hand. She placed her thumb and a fore-finger at the base of my cock and wiggled it back and forth.

“This isn’t your high school jock cock,” Holly remarked.

She lightly licked the purple end, like a lollipop, before placing her lips over the end of my cock. Jenn joined her friend in front of me and together they took turns sucking and playing with my cock, and then kissing each other in the process.

It was a surreal experience.

“I have to feel it inside of me,” Holly remarked, but Jenn cut her off.

“I’ve waited years for this moment,” Jenn remarked, “I go first.”

I looked at Jenn. For years, I too, had fantasized about her and now, that fantasy was about to come true.

“Are you sure?” I asked as she turned her back and stepped backwards between my parted legs.

Jenn looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

“Oh yeah,” Jenn remarked, feeling for my cock.

She took my cock in her hand, and slowly guided my manhood towards her dripping wet pussy, rubbing the tip of my cock against her clitoris several times, before she finally spreading her pussy open and guiding me into place. She was a tight fit. I heard her take several deep breaths as she pushed back against me, my cock going deeper and deeper into her pussy, a little at a time. I could feel the walls of her womb constricting.

Jenn moaned with pleasure. She gyrated her hips back and forth and I did my best to make sure I matched her hip thrusts.

“Owe, fuck yeasssss!” she exclaimed, bouncing up and down on my lap.

I held on to her hips to insure no breakage in the activity. Holly leaned forward and locked her mouth over Jenn’s, as Jenn bounced up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Jenn threw her arms around her best friends’ neck and I could see Jenn’s hands balled up in tight fists. She stiffened and her body quivered as the very first orgasm ricocheted through her teenage body.

She disengaged and fell forward , her upper torso resting on my desk, her butt reddened from our fuck session.

Holly wasted no time, stepping in between Jenn and myself. Like her friend, she pushed back against me.

“Get it in the right place,” Holly remarked.

Unlike Jenn before her, Holly guided my cock straight into her pussy. She was already primed and ready. She wasn’t as tight as Jenn, but was every bit as wild, pushing hard against me. She held on to Jenn’s waist, as she rode me like a wild bull.

I couldn’t contain myself.

“Gawd I hope you’re on the pill,” I remarked as the first spurts of cum shot from my cock.

Just to be on the sage side, pulled out, just as a string of white stuff shot straight into the air and landed on Holly’s back. A second string quickly followed, splattering some of the papers on my desk. Holly quickly turned to catch the third spurt, some of it in her open mouth. Some of it missed and stuck to her angelic cheek. She used a finger to wipe it from her cheek and load it into her mouth. She bent forward and squeezed my cock, milking the final few drops from me, and using her tongue to secure them. Jenn wiped the cum from her friend’s back and finger fed it Holly.

I closed my eyes and smiled, as my semi-flaccid cock hung limp and spent.

Jenn returned to her position, sitting on the edge of my desk, totally naked. Holly retrieved her bra and cheerleader outfit from the floor and slipped the items back on to her muscular body.

“We have to keep this a secret,” Jenn remarked. I whole-heartedly agreed.

I took out my grading pad and marked down an “A” on it for both girls. They exchanged “high-five” hand slaps and smiled.

“That’s the six week grade,” I remarked. “We still have two more grading periods and a final to go.

Jenn looked at her friend, Holly, who looked at me.

“Both of you,” I remarked, “need to stay engaged and if you do, I’m sure you will graduate . . . . with honors.”

Jenn slipped off the desk and retrieved her cheerleader outfit. I watched as she put everything into place, without saying a word, as Holly stood by, speechless.

As Jenn adjusted her skirt, sans panties, she remarked, looking at me,

“We will do our part, as long as we have your support.”

On that last point, I had no issues. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments