Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Small Town Swinging Part 3

"Unleashing the tiger is us all."

9
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
870 words 870 words
As soon as I could, I called Renee and told her about the weekend away with Candy and Steve; and could hear over the phone how much she was being turned on as described in detail what happened.

I picked her up at the airport a day or so later and while driving home, after briefly telling me about her time away asked me again to describe what happened. I could see that she that she was highly aroused. Before long her skirt was pulled up and my fingers were exploring her wet pussy as we drove. She said that she had missed us all but really needed to be fucked by Candy again before she came home.

Of course I agreed and she called Candy up and asked if we could come over. We got to our friends home where she kissed both of them passionately before leading Candy into the bedroom and closed the door. Steve and I sat, talked and drank a beer, before I asked that he bring my wife home when she was ready as I had to get back to do some chores. Just before I left I said to Steve that I would have no problem should he be invited to join them.

For several hours I waited at home wondering what was happening, my mind conjuring up extremely erotic thoughts. Finally I got a text message from Renee telling me that they were on their way home and it was followed shortly thereafter by a message from Steve to say that he had been invited to play. Ten minutes later they arrived on my doorstep both with huge cheesy grins on their faces, Renee gave Steve an extremely passionate kiss and thanked him before coming over to me and hugging me and telling me that she had been fucked by both our friends.

Once Steve left, Renee described how they had invited Steve to watch her and Candy “playing” and then invited him to join them. In graphic detail she told me how as she knelt on the bed, her head between Candy’s legs Steve came up behind her and thrust his cock into her waiting, wet pussy.

Her description about what had happened aroused me intensely and could see she was also being turned on as she spoke to me. I took her hand and led her to the bathroom where we stripped and got under the shower and had wild sex.

Afterwards we collapsed into bed and passed out satisfied and intertwined. It was strange not to be the first (and only) one making love to my wife after a long absence, but it was an incredible turn-on just hearing what she had just experienced.

Life continued pretty much as normal for a while, though our wives still managed to get together for some fun from time to time.

BIANCAunique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BIANCAunique

Renee and I discussed the planned threesome which included Steve and me, but somehow the opportunity didn’t seem to arise as one of us was always busy.

Then one day Candy had to go off to see her parents for a few days and Steve was left in our care, with his wife understanding fully what was likely to happen. Steve came over for a few drinks and watch a rugby game on TV. While we watched his team losing again my wife was pottering around the house out of sight. When it was pretty obvious that Steve’s team was about to be slaughtered Renee wandered into the room wearing a robe. She stood in front of the TV with her back to us, switched off the set and dropped the robe to the ground before turning around and standing stark naked in front of us.

I had never seen my wife looking so gorgeous and could see Steve’s mouth drop open. She walked towards us scooping up some pillows from the couch and dropping them onto the floor before lying down on her back with her legs open and saying in deep sultry voice “boys, tonight I want you two to take turns in fucking me”.

I beat Steve in getting undressed and was between my wife’s legs in double quick time, first nibbling on her nipples before moving down to feel the smoothness of her new Brazilian wax. Steve positioned himself next to Renee’s head and I looked up to see her hands moving up and down his hard cock. I then slid my hardness into her and fucked her as Steve looked on. We swapped places and I watched as my wife wrapped her long legs around my friend as he thrust into her. For the next few hours we swapped places and positions finally ending up with Renee sucking on my cock as Steve pummeled her from behind.

Steve spent the night in bed with us and I was woken at some stage to find the two of them fucking next to me.

Since those crazy days of wild sex and experimentation our lives have returned to almost normal. Renee and Candy do occasionally have an afternoon of sex and coffee, however neither husband has been invited to join in again.

Published 
Written by serengeti
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments