Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cabin of Solace-Part3

"My weekend alone was interrupted by a surprise at the door."

16
13 Comments 13
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
After a wild time of oral pleasure, the three of us collapsed on the bed, a tangle of arms and legs and panting bodies. The pleasurable odor of musk smell filled the room. Answering nature's call, I left the girls alone for a few minutes only to return to a very pleasurable sight.

Red was on her back with her legs spread wide while Maple was pussy to pussy with her holding her legs in scissor fashion. I was mesmerized by the rhythm of the two girls as they rubbed their pussies together, back and forth. Soon the moaning started and I knew that was my cue to enter the picture.

I climbed on the bed in front of Maple, my cock in full erection. She smiled and opened her mouth as I pushed deep into her throat. Never breaking rhythm with Red, she grabbed my hips and pulled me tight as my cock slid down her throat. I could feel the sucking motion of her throat and could not move as I enjoyed the sensation. She started to moan and the vibration sent chills up my body.

She reached down and started to massage my balls, still keeping stride and rhythm with Red, who I noticed was watching closely. Her movements against Maple became demanding as she reached between her legs to play with her own clit. Watching the lust in her eyes and feeling the suction on my cock, sent me over the edge and my cock erupted. I felt Maple swallow every bit of my cum as I heard Red scream through her orgasm. As Maple drained me, I felt my knees buckle.

Using her shoulders for support, I lowered myself to the bed beside Red.

"Okay," said Maple, "It's my turn."

I reached for her to pull her down on top of me, but she had other plans. She got up and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her breasts sway as she walked to my closet. When she came back, she brought four of my ties. I looked at her questioningly, but Red knew just what to do. She got off the bed and Maple laid down in the middle beside me. She handed me the ties.

I just laid there, not fully understanding until she spread her legs open and put her hands up at the corner bed posts. The light came on, but I looked at Red for assurance. Red reached out and took two of the ties.

"I'll do her wrists, you do her ankles," she said point of fact.

I don't remember getting off the bed but all of a sudden I found myself at the foot of the bed, between her legs, staring up at a very wet open pussy. The moisture was literally making it shine. I tore my eyes away while I tied one delicate ankle to the corner foot post, then did the other as I pulled her legs farther apart to reach the corners.

When I looked up, I was enthralled by the sight of her spread open and helpless. She was already moaning quietly. It was made even better when Red brought over another tie and put it around Maple's eyes and tied it tight forming a blindfold. The sight was complete and I felt I could just stand and stare for hours.

Red came to my side, wrapped her arm around me as she raised on her toes to kiss me.

"Ready to make her day?" she asked me.

All I could do was nod.

"Great, let's go find some toys," she said, as I wondered what she meant.

LUCIANAQUEENTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCIANAQUEENTS

I did not have anything.

I followed her like a lost puppy as she gathered up chopstix and rubber bands, paper clips, my old golf balls, a couple of forks, my belt, my feather duster, some clothes pins, some ice cubes in a dish, a couple of thin water bottles with warm water in, a couple more pillows, a spatula, a whisk, and my rubber thumb page turner. I felt I was going to go where I had never been before and that thought brought my cock to attention.

"Will you guys hurry up? The waiting is horrible!" Maple cried from the bed.

Red took one side and I took the other as we laid beside her and played with her body, passionately torturing it to feel her squirm. The smile on her face said it all. The gentle moans turned me on. Red handed me two chopstix and two rubber bands. I watched as she attached them to her nipples. It took me a few tries to get it right but finally they stayed on. Red said she would help, but I was enjoying playing with those magnificent nipples. I felt her squirm each time it popped off and I had to reposition the stix. I could swear her nipples doubled in size.

Red flicked her chopstix which was followed by a squirm from Maple. I followed suit and we had her twitching in no time. I was amazed at how far I could turn the chopstix before it met resistance. All Maple said was 'more'. This was turning out to be a very instructive night when Red picked up the paperclip. She smiled at me and told me to work on Maple's clit. She needed it aroused and standing out of its cape.

I didn't need any coaxing. I laid between her legs and used my fingers to open those lips that were already pouting and wet. I used my tongue up and down her slit, then teased the tip of her clit till her moaning and twitching let me know I was teasing just right. Using my fingers, I pushed down the sheath covering her clit, exposing the tender nub. Red told me to hold it like that as she expertly fit the end of the paperclip over the tender morsel. When she let go, the clip hung around her clit and I watched as Red flicked it with her finger to be sure it was secure. Of course, she had to do it a few times to make sure it would not flip off. It didn't.

Maple began to moan louder. Red went to the pile of clothes to find Maple's underwear which she brought back to the bed. She kissed Maple deep using her tongue, to which Maple returned the passionate kiss. I reached down to flick the paperclip. When I did, Maple jerked and opened her mouth to say something, but Red stuffed the underwear in her mouth. She turned to smile at me. Then she turned back and gave the chopstix a twist as I flicked the paperclip again. The gag was working.

Red told me to raise Maple's hips as she reached for the pillows. I straddled Maple as I grabbed her sides to raise her hips off the bed. Red was there with the pillows and positioned them under Maple to arch her back as her hips were raised. This made her mound raise and her pussy become more accessable.

The night was just beginning.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments