Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cabin of Solace - Part 8

"My quiet time changed with a knock on the door."

11
7 Comments 7
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was having fun alternating ice and heat to Maple's cunt when I noticed Red reach over to grab the rubber page-turners. I had to stop what I was doing to watch, my curiosity got the best of me.

Red cried out in frustration asking why we stopped our torment of her body. She cried that she was ready to cum and it was not fair to stop. I felt her thrash in her desperate attempt to get our attention.

"What are you waiting for?" cried Maple.

I watched closely as Red teased Maple's nipples till they were hard again and bigger than before. Then quickly she squeezed the air out of one of the page-turners and inserted it over Maple's left nipple, trapping it inside the opening, thus causing a constant sucking action. I watched Maple smile as Red did the same thing with her right one. A slight groan escaped her lips.

"The constant pressure will begin to irritate her nipples as well as her nerves," Red said proudly.

As I went back to tormenting Maple's cunt with the ice and the heat, Red climbed off the bed and went to the laundry room. I followed her actions as I kept alternating a piece of ice, then my tongue to Maple's exposed clit.

When Red returned to the bed, she was carrying the bag that contained my wooden clothespins.

"Come up here beside me, I need your help," she ordered.

Hurriedly, I got on the other side of the bed and waited to see what Red had planned. She took out half of the clothespins and gave me the rest.

"Just do what I do," she said as she grabbed a clothespin off the bed.

I watched as Red pinched a layer of skin with her fingers of one hand, then clamped a clothespin on the area she had just pinched. I looked at Maple to see the reaction and all she did was smile. Okay, this was going to be fun.

I pinched a layer of skin and applied a clothespin just as I saw Red do but Maple cried out in pain instead of smiling.

Red giggled as she reached over and removed the clothespin as she said, "Not like that, just take the surface skin. If you go deeper into the muscle, it hurts instead of causing pleasure. The pain will come later!"

I watched her as she reapplied the clothespin, then repeated what I saw her do. Maple smiled and said, "More, please!"

Red and I applied almost all the clothespins around Maple's breasts. I watched her breathe and was mesmerized by a sight I had never need before. As her breasts moved, the clothespins seemed to have a wave motion of their own and I was so mesmerized I did not realize Red was talking to me.

"Hey, we're not done, silly. Time for watching later. We still have work to do," she said as she turned around and leaned over Maple's spread legs, resting her breasts over Maple's leg. What a sight!

"Grab the rest of the clothespins and help me do the other side," she said as she started to put them on Maple's cunt. The lips just seemed to swell as she applied one after the other.

I quickly grabbed what clothespins I had and started to duplicate them on the other side. I felt Maple quiver under me as we applied them all down the lips on both sides. Every once in a while, Red would playfully flick Maple's clit, causing her body to jump.

"Now comes the fun," Red said as she took a cord and ran it around the clothespins on Maple's lips as she hooked them together. "Now what I want you to do is position yourself at her knees and be ready to soothe her pussy lips," Red said with a smile.

I felt saw Maple's body tense as she must have known what was to come. Without saying anything else, Red gave a little teasing tug on the cord, then pulled quickly, pulling all the clothespins off in its wake. I watched as Maple's pussy lips seemed to redden with the returning blood and I heard her scream and twist her body as hard as she could despite being securely tied down.

"Now, ease her pain with pleasure," Red screamed at me, pulling me back to the present and the task I was to do.

ElaAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaAudrey

I lowered my mouth to Maple's hot lips and began an alternating passionate sucking and licking as the blood-deprived areas began to feel the pain of living again. I felt her spasms and gentle cooing as my lust filled mind spread soothing balm as I licked up and down her engorged lips.

"Oh, yes, more, please, Red," Maple moaned as I stopped long enough to realize that Red had put the cord through the clothespins that were on her breasts.

Red handed me one end of the cord and a flogger.

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked her.

'When we pull the cord, it will pull the clothespins off, then we start flogging her breasts. It will cause her pleasure as the blood rushes back into the white areas." she explained.

"Stop talking and just do it!" Maple cried.

Red nodded and we both pulled the cord. The clothespins came off with a sound scream from Maple. Immediately, Red and I started flogging her breasts. I realized that the rubber page-turners not only kept constant tormenting suction on the nipples, but also protected them from the flogger. These girls have done this before and for some reason, I was totally aroused by the thought.

"Now take the rubber off," she said as she laid down beside Maple's red breasts, taking hold of the rubber page-turner on her side.

I did the same on the other side and together we removed the protective nipple shields. Her nipples were larger than before and Red and I began to suck the huge, rock hard nipples. I felt Maple squirm under me and realized, when I began to hear guttural sounds, that Red was fingering Maple's cunt.

Of course, I had to do the same. She was so wet as my fingers slid up and down the length of her pussy, stopping to torment her slippery clit. Our fingers traveled everywhere, as Maple bucked under us, demanding release. All the pain and pleasure brought her to the edge but that is where her body stayed, begging to cum.

I felt movement and noticed Red reach to the head of the bed and lower something to Maple's pussy. I realized it was a vibrator when I heard the hum as Red turned it on. The hum increased in sound as Red turned it on high. With one swift movement, she inserted it deep into Maple's cunt which brought Maple's hips off the bed.

I began to torment her clit as Red swiftly inserted two fingers into Maple's ass. With a scream of pure lust, Maple's body spasmed over and over as she came with such a force, she pushed the vibrator out of her cunt.

I was so aroused, I got on my knees to watch the aftermath while stroking my cock. Red never missed a beat and while Maple was in the last throes of cumming, Red positioned her pussy over Maple's open mouth as she grabbed my cock, pulling me forward until she surrounded my cock with her mouth. She seemed to swallow me as I erupted down her throat. I felt her spasm as she, too, came with the help of Maple's experienced tongue.

Totally spent we collapsed on top of Maple, the three of us so completely exhausted that sleep overcame us in the positions where we fell.

I was the first to wake the next morning. Realizing what had transpired, I stood by the side of the bed admiring the two women that knocked on my door and totally changed my life. I stood admiring the brunette that was secured to my bed, spread out and open, willingly, ready to receive any pain or pleasure that we would give here.

Blindfolded, not able to see what was going to happen, but waiting to feel the beginning of pure sexual adventure. I admired the redhead, too, with her ability to produce pain and pleasure and make them coincide at the same time causing total satisfaction.

I also realized, too, that I wanted to experience the other side - I wanted to be controlled and pleasured. I plan to talk to them about using my body as we used Maple's. I trust these women for some reason and now am ready to experience the darker side.

But that's another story for later.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments