Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelli's Lesson

"My wife teaches a teen how to give head"

33
10 Comments 10
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I'd just about fallen asleep when I heard my wife come in with her girlfriend, Jean, and Jean's two daughters, Cindy and Kelli. They'd been out celebrating Kelli's, the youngest daughter's, eighteenth birthday. By the noise they were making, the drinking age of twenty one had been ignored by all.

Sitting up, I pulled the sheet around me as I sleep in the nude on warm nights. The little servant's quarters house we were renting didn't have a bedroom door and the bed was in plain sight of the front door and half of the living room. They all waved and hollered (literally), and then Jean and her daughters sat down in the living room as Connie, my wife, went to the fridge for another round. I lay back down, hoping the yakking wouldn't last long and they’d leave. I was horny and really wanted my wife in bed with me. She'd been drinking and alcohol always killed what little reservations she had. My cock stiffened at the mere thought.

After about a half-hour, or so, I heard them leaving, "Bye, Steve," hollered Jean and Cindy, and the front door closed. "Hot damn! Finally!" I thought. With my eyes closed, I rolled over on my back as I pulled the sheet off. I heard the sounds of undressing, then felt the waterbed slosh as Connie slid in next to me. My cock was half hard as she lifted it in her hand and ran her tongue up its length, then slid her lips down over it to nestle her nose in my pubic hair. God, that woman could suck. I was quickly bone hard as she worked her mouth up and down my shaft, using her tongue on the head like I was a Dairy Queen cone. I began stroking her back, shifting my torso around trying to reach between her legs, but couldn't quite get there. Okay, so it's all about me right now. She did that sometimes.

I felt the first drop of pre-cum slip up the pipe and her tongue tip licked it off the slit, then back down to the base for more mouth stroking. Meanwhile, she was pinching and rolling my nipples with one hand as her other reached under my leg to massage my balls while holding her up on her elbow. After a couple of more minutes, she quit sucking and her left hand abandoned my nipples to begin pumping my cock. Then she pulled her right hand out from under my leg as she shifted her weight to her left arm. Her thumb pressed against the underside of my cock at the base and she slowly stroked up to the head. I felt a finger lift the pre-cum drop from the tip and opened my eyes to watch her lick it off or let her offer it to me.

Holy shit! There she was reaching across me wiping her finger onto Kelli's outstretched tongue. Okay, this was as close to "barely legal" as one could get. The shock subsided quickly, and I realized I had two hot and naked women in bed with me with their heads near my cock. Connie looked up at me with a devilish expression. "Kelli's never tasted cock before." Kelli was still exploring the taste of my pre-cum when Connie tilted my dick toward her and said, "Here. Get your own."

Granted, there was only about six years between their ages, but the idea of getting it on with a blond teenager whose body had been screaming, "Fuck me, that is what I was made for," for the past two years AND having me offered to her by my wife almost did me in. I had to close my eyes for a moment and think of work, the worst day at work. I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft as my wife's hand returned to my nipples creating those shocks that went straight to my groin. I felt the new hand begin to stroke me, not too much pressure, but not too light either. Nope, can't open my eyes yet.

"Look, there's another," Kelli said.

"Well, don't let it just sit there," Connie said. I opened my eyes as Kelli made another upstroke. I'm uncircumcised and the drop slid down the head as the foreskin came up, causing the drop to be smeared across the top of the head. "Oops," from Kelli as my wife sighed in frustration. At the bottom of her downstroke, Connie grabbed Kelli's hand to stop it.

"Go ahead and lick it off," she told Kelli, with a look of, "Do your duty". Kelli glanced up at me, then back to the pre-cum smeared head. Sliding up on the bed, her tongue snaked out and swiped at it. She measured the flavor for a moment, her eyebrows lifted, then with a little groan she licked the head clean and smiled at Connie.

"Go ahead, suck him," Connie urged. I could hear lust threaded through her words. Her eyes were locked on Kelli's. Kelli returned the stare as she mimicked what she'd seen Connie do, scrubbing her tongue around the head, then sliding her lips down around my shaft. She didn't make it all the way down before I hit the back of her throat and she choked slightly, but she began pumping her head up and down with her lips clamped around my shaft. Connie's eyes were glistening and fixed on Kelli's mouth, her own mouth parted and her breathing heavy. Kelli would glance at my wife, then at me, and back, probably wondering how she was doing.

TeganPrincez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeganPrincez

I was just about to give some instruction when my wife said, "Work your tongue against him. Let him feel his cock is in more than just a pussy." Her voice was breathless. Good Lord, this was really turning her on. Her scent was reaching my nose now and my cock twitched in Kelli's mouth.

I tried to reach between her legs again, but still no go and she wasn't budging. "Damn," I thought, "I bet she’s drenched, too." Then I turned my focus back to what was happening to me. Okay, this is definitely about me and Kelli sucking my dick.

"Wait for a moment," Connie said and Kelli pulled her mouth off, letting her lips stay in contact until they lifted from the tip. A strand of liquid strung out between them. Connie stared at it for a moment, then placed her finger on the underside of my shaft. "Feel this groove?" she asked as she ran her finger up the underside. Kelli found it with her finger and nodded. "Press against it with your tongue as you lift your head. Go from as far down as you can get all the way up to the tip." Kelli began to reach forward. "No, no. With him in your mouth," Connie corrected. Kelli angled her head and did as told, her eyes widening as more pre-cum welled up into her mouth.

"Shit, ladies. I'm about to die here," I said as I started pumping myself into Kelli's mouth.

I heard Connie sigh a whispered, "Oh, God," as her tweaking of my nipples increased and her other hand began stroking and scratching the inside of my thigh. Kelli tightened her lips around my cock and pressed her tongue tight against me, the tip curled into that groove. I began to tremble all over. Closer. Closer. Almost there. Trembling gave way to shaking.

"Here it is," I cried as the first contraction hit and Kelli yanked her head out of the way.

"NO," my wife cried and immediately took Kelli's place, but the first blob landed on my belly. There was what I swear was anger in my wife's eyes as she locked stare with Kelli, who returned one mixed with fear and, what, guilt? Shame? Failure? I pumped my load into Connie's mouth as those two stared at each other. Holy fucking cripe, that was a good one. One of the best cums I'd ever experienced. Kelli has a birthday and I get the present. I almost laughed but was too weak at the moment.

After I was finished, Connie sucked for the dregs, then let me slip from between her lips. Kelli was still staring at her, mouth open. Connie's expression softened and her lips curled up into a smile. Kelli seemed to relax and began to return the smile. Suddenly, like a whip, Connie's hand shot out, grabbed Kelli by the back of the head and pulled their lips together, locking them into a soul kiss. Kelli's brow furrowed up, her fists clenched (at least the right one did) and she gave a squeal through her nose. She was trying to pull back, but Connie’s fingers had a death grip on Kelli's hair and I knew Connie's tongue was spreading my cum in Kelli's mouth.

Kelli remained rigid for a while and gave a couple of jerks as her stomach heaved, but in a minute, or so, I saw her brow unfurrow, her fist unclench, and she relaxed. From the looks of their mouths, she was returning my wife's kiss. They finally separated. Connie, with her eyes still locked on Kelli's, made a slightly exaggerated swallow which Kelli followed. Looking down at the first wad that still lay on my belly Connie said, "You missed some."

Kelli smiled and proceeded to lick and suck it up, then swallowed it as she smiled at my wife. "Not bad once you're past the surprise," she said.

"Damn, that's hot," I thought and my cock twitched. There was a new odor in the air. Kelli. I thought of two drenched pussies, just waiting for the returned favor.

 

Published 
Written by Stever899
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments