Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her fantasy not his Part 1

"Mia is lying naked in her empty double bed filled with thoughts of her sexy boyfriend, Matt."

3
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
She already knew his fantasy (I’ll write about it once it’s happened!) and lying in the darkness, shattered at 12pm it could still get her blood pumping. But Mia wondered if her fantasy was too embarrassing to share with Matt. Sure, she knew he’d love it but could she risk feeling too much passion, maybe she’d sleep on it.

Lonely in her big double bed she had to tightly wrap herself in her warm duvet before falling into a dreamy sleep...

Matt and Mia were taking a summers shopping trip in the local town and being the hottest day so far shorts and a top were a good call, or lack of shirt as her boyfriend revealed his well toned and tanned body to the rest of the world. Mia didn’t mind, she felt lucky and watched other girls jealous faces as they strutted hand in hand through the crowded streets.

“We’ll drop into WHS quickly and get that card you wanted and I’m dying of thirst so can we grab a bottle of water too baby?”

“Sure we can, then where do you want to head because I don’t think I can stand another shop in this heat!”

“But we’ve only been here for half an hour! Ok let’s grab this stuff then head back to the car, how does that sound”

“Perfect...like you.”

(Mia blushed...after being together only a few months his compliments, however small, could get her feeling like a little school girl at the oddest moments (but that’s another naughty story)).

Mia took the lead to fight her way through the leaving crowd as Matt placed a strong hand on her pert bum to give her a cheeky push through the crowds. Inside the shop over by the cold drinks Mia spotted an old but familiar face.

“Hi...Katy isn’t it..remember me from school, Mia?”

“Wow hi Mia it’s been a long time! How are you? God its hot today isn’t it! And who’s this?”

“Oh this is my boyfriend Matt.” (I mean who could miss the 6ft4 toned tanned topless god, his hand still firmly resting on her left cheek, even she was finding it hard to fight her sexual urges bubbling deep down inside her!)

“Right baby I’ll just go grab a card whilst you to catch up...bye Katy nice to meet you”

...

“OMG Mia, he’s so hot, where did you find him!?” Her eyes following down the curve of his back, as he strode off towards the birthday section.

“Eyes off missy, he’s my man! She giggles “Anyway what’s happening in your life at the moment?”

“Good and bad news, my boyfriend just split up with me but he was a dick! The good news is I’ve moved forward so much more and have got a great job as a chef down the road and have just brought my new flat around the corner!”

“Oh I’m sorry about your boyfriend but I’m so happy you’ve done so much with your life already...”

“OMG you two should so come round and see it now, I finished furnishing it yesterday and in this hot weather a glass of Pimms sat out on the cool balcony would give us plenty of time to catch up and I can find out if your boyfriend has any good looking brothers!”

“Well actually – “

“Ready to head off baby?”

“Matt, how would you like to join me for a drink on my new balcony...it’s just round the corner and then we can find out more about each other?”

“Sure, sounds great, if Mia doesn’t mind? Hey baby?”

“We’d love to Katy thanks; I won’t worry about buying a drink now then!”

...

“And finally here’s the balcony!”

“The flat looks great Katy and I love how you’ve furnished it!”

“Thanks, right I’ll just go grab us some drinks...Matt be a man and get out that table and chair set, I haven’t had the time to prepare for visitors!”

Mia leans out against the warm wood of the cool balcony and after a while is joined by Matt who presses his chest to her back.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

He begins to suck her ear lobe playfully and already she feels turned on. Turning to face him, her breasts lying close to his chest, she kisses him slowly but with a hint of passion until she becomes aware of the clinking of ice against glass. Matt keeps Mia locked against the warm wood as Katy starts filling up the glasses with fresh cold Pimms.

“Sorry if I’m interrupting guys,” she giggles and winks. “Don’t mind me I think it’s sexy. Well Mia you certainly picked a fine one”

The three spend a lazy hour chatting and draining Pimms until Katy and Mia decide to top up their tans.

“It should be a little cooler now as its past 2, I’ve got some lotion if you want to borrow it hunni? Matt show us your muscles and turn that knob on the side for us will you babe?”

“I don’t have my bikini Katy, can I bor-“

As the sun streaks in from behind the overhanging blind Katy strips off her top and skirt to reveal an already perfectly tanned and sexy smooth body. Mia finds herself strangely attracted to her small yet pretty breasts.

“Neither do I, come on no one can see and I’m sure Matt doesn’t mind” She winks at him. “Rub some lotion on will you hunni?”

Mia suddenly became aware of her sexual desire to have her first threesome and Katy isn’t a stranger or a close friend so she would be perfect. Not wanting to disappoint her boyfriend in seeing some real woman’s breasts she turned to face him and whipped of her top to reveal her more prominent 36 D breasts. After kissing him softly on the lips she turned away to remove her shorts, along with a sexy lace thong. Mia knows this is bound to get Matt into the game.

“Where can I find the lotion Katy?” She says as she slinks over Katy reaching for the full bottle. Standing to the side, Mia starts to squirt lotion over Katy’s sloping back whilst watching Matt’s open jaw and the growing tent beneath his shorts, she smiled to herself.

“Thanks Mia, Matt still clothed are we, oh but looks like someone wants to come and play...here come help my smother lotion into Mia, hasn’t she got a great body and where did you get those tits you lucky bitch hehe.”

Mia lets out a few gentle moans as the pair caress every curve of her body. Simultaneously two different hands find her bulging breasts and Mia can feel her nipples harden. Kissing Matt firmly on the lips, she can feel another pair of softer lips on her neck. As she turns round to explore, Katy’s sweet lips meet Mia’s. Matt watches in amazement as his sexy girlfriend reveals her secret desires. His remaining hand finds his rock hard penis and he begins to stroke it, his gaze not moving from the oiled up pair before him. Mia faces him and laughs her sweet sexy laugh.

“Feeling left out are we baby?”

“Wow Mia you certainly picked a good’n, look at the size of that penis, I’d love to kiss it, would that be OK Mia?”

Katy kissed his tip then slowly consumed the rest, all 8 inches of it! Matt, full of pleasure pulled his sun kissed girlfriend towards him and lay down beneath her before giving her a kiss directly onto her wet pussy. He knew she tasted good and today was no exception. With the sun on the back of his neck her pussy felt as warming and he could feel her clench above him. Whilst kissing her clit and feeling Katy’s tongue explore his hard erect cock, he inserted two masculine fingers into Mia’s wet pussy. She cried out in response as he began to fuck her in tune to Katy’s mouth.

“OH MATT, uhhhmmmm Matt...god-that-feels-so-gooood!”

As cum starts to explode out of Matt’s penis, he can feel Mia’s cum dripping down over his fingers as the pair cum simultaneously.

Hopefully that’s got a few sexual desires pumping but you’ll have to wait for part 2...

Published 
Written by emz1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments